*completely yours*

By Whatship111

renjun x lucas don't like don't read(under editing starting 2024) More

All Ships (edited)
Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
DoJae
Nomin
Yuwin
Renjun
Lucas
Johnil
Chensung & Markhyuk
TenKun & Henxiaoyang
Baby uwu
Character 21
Thank you
Chapter 22
Party outfits part 1
Party outfits part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
End

Chapter 35

1K 31 8
By Whatship111

"Sicheng where's the fish I was gonna cook"Yuta yelled through the house.
"It's in the freezer"Sicheng yelled back as he fixed his little girls hair.
"Mama I don't want Fish"Airi said well pouting.
"Fish Fish Fish"Siyu giggled as he said the word.
"Funny Fishy"Siyu said again while looking at Sicheng who only laughed.
"Well at least someone is excited"Sicheng said as Airi just huffed.
"Don't worry Liqiu I'll fix you something different"Sicheng said making the little girl smile.

(What Airi and Siyu are wearing)

(Yuta and Sicheng are wearing)

"Liqiu watch Siyu Im gonna go fix you something okay"Sicheng said while standing up.
"Okay mama"Airi replied with a smile.

"Yuta,Liqiu is becoming a picky eater"Sicheng said as he grabbed and egg from the fridge.
"I was like that when I was little,my mom said I only would eat one thing for entire week"Yuta replied while chuckling.
"That's awful"Sicheng said as he watched his husband cut the fish.
Yuta only nodded while trying to finish dinner.

"LUCAS"Renjun yelled as he patted Chenle's back,since the younger was heaving over the toliet.
"IM COMING"Lucas yelled back as he brought a cold cloth.
"I feel like I'm dying"Chenle spoke before vomiting again.
"Trust me I know"Renjun said as he grabbed the cold cloth,placing it on Chenle's neck.
"So when are you gonna tell Jisung"Lucas asked as he stood at the door way.

(What Lucas and Renjun are wearing)

(What Chenle is wearing)

"Tomorrow"Chenle said as he tried to catch his breath.
"Really"Lucas said a little shocked.
"Yeah,he should know"Chenle replied as he wiped his mouth.
"Maybe he could come here since Bo-fa is having a sleepover with Hwan"Renjun suggested as he stood up.
"That sounds good"Chenle said as he put his back against the tub.
"Good then I'll go call Jaemin to drag his tushy over tomorrow morning"Renjun said as he walked out of the bathroom along with Lucas.
Chenle just sat there since he felt like he was gonna puke again.

The next day~

"Hello Jisung,Jaemin and NoJam"Renjun said as he opened the door.
"Hey hyung"Jaemin and Jeno spoke at the same time making themselves laugh.
"I knew we weren't going out for ice cream"Jisung said as he hesitantly walked through the door.
"LUCAS WERE IS BO-FA'S SWEATER I NEED TO PICK HIM UP SOON"Renjun yelled as he walk to the living room.
"Junnie I thought I told you it was on his bed"Lucas said as he picked Renjun up.

"Put me down I need to get changed"Renjun said as Lucas just huffed.
"Chenle where are you"Jaemin yelled since he didn't see the boy.
"Im here,Im here"Chenle spoke as he walked to the couch and sat next to Jeno,completely ignoring Jisung's presence.
"Can I talk to him privately"Jisung asked,Jeno nodded but Jaemin wanted to stay.
"Jaemin and I will wait in the car for you"Jeno said while pulling a whiney Jaemin out.

"Do you know why I broke up with you"Jisung started while Chenle tried to ignore but the curiosity made him listen.
"I didn't feel like I was to your standard so when I got fired I knew I wasn't good enough so I broke up with you without a word I didn't want to tell you this because you would tell me the same thing 'I can support you' but I want to support you in everyway,Im gonna leave it short because I don't have an excuse for what I did"Jisung finished leaving Chenle speechless.
"You're so stupid"Chenle finally spoke as he wiped some tears away.

Jisung saw and stood up.
"I promised to be there for you not the other way around"Jisung said as he wiped Chenle's tears away.
"Im crying because of hormones not because of the chessy things you said"Chenle said making Jisung confused.
"Hormones"Jisung asked with confusion.
"Yeah im pregnant idiot"Chenle said making Jisung shocked and happy.
"With a baby"Jisung aaked with a smile.
"No with hot pot,of course with a baby"Chenle said making Jisung smile wider.

"Can we umm maybe start over"Jisung asked as he looked at Chenle.
"I don't know,are you gonna break my heart again"Chenle said looking away.
"I'll make it up to you"Jisung spoke softly.
"Fine you have one chance, make it count"Chenle replied making Jisung hug him.
"I will"Jisung said as he continued to hug the other gently.
"I know"Chenle whispered as he let himself be comfortable in the hug.

"Renjun can't we make another one"Lucas asked well pouting.
"Another what"Renjun questioned aa he turned the radio volume down.
"Another baby"Lucas said making Renjun chock on air.
"Like another human being"Renjun asked just for clarification.
"Yeah I think Bo-fa's lonely"Lucas said as he put the car in park.
"Lucas taking care of a baby wasn't easy for us,don't give me that look"Renjun said looking at the olders puppy eyes.

"Please"Lucas was now begging Renjun and holding him back.
"No,Now let me go so I can get my baby"Renjun said trying to hold back a smile.
"Fine then can you think about it"Lucas said letting the younger go but Renjun just got out of the car.

"Oh hello Renjun,Bo-fa your dads are here to pick you up"Taeil said as he rubbed his swollen belly.
"Mama"Bo-fa smiled when he say Renjun.
"Fa-Fa"Renjun said as he lifted Bo-fa up.
"Bo-fa,Bo-fa wait"Hwan said running towards the boy.
"What is it Hwanie"Bo-fa asked as Renjun sat him down.
Hwan just stood there pouting as he waited for his goodbye hug.

All of a sudden Bo-fa grabbed Hwan's cheeks with his hands then pecked Hwan's lips.
"Goodbye bye Hwanie"Bo-fa said well waving.
Renjun just picked the boy up again and began pinching his cheeks.
"What was that all about"Renjun asked before saying his goodbyes as well.
"Hwanie is best,Im gonna marry him when I gwow up"Bo-fa said as Renjun put the boy in his booster seat.

"His gonna what"Lucas asked as Renjun sat beside him.
"Marry Hwan"Renjun said as he smiled.
"Okay Will see"Lucas replied chuckling.
"And I'll think about it"Renjun said looking back at Hwan who was busy playing on Renjuns phone.
"What"Lucas questioned as he turned the car on.
"Maybe a second kid isn't that bad"Renjun said now looking at Lucas.
"Really"Lucas said with a large smile.
"Yeah,now don't asked again or I say no again"Renjun replied as Lucas slowly grabbed his hand.

"Kun please let's talk"Ten asked but Kun ignored him.
"Please"Ten begged but Kun continued to pack.
"NO"Kun yelled as he threw his ring at Ten,tears welled up in his eyes but he didn't dare to let them go.
Grabbing his bags be quickly walked out of the house and made his way to his car.Ten of course followed trying to talk Kun out of going.
"The divorce papers on the table,please sign them so I can leave you completely"Kun said before getting in the car.

"Kun ge"Ten said right before Kun left.
"He's gone"Ten whispered to himself.
"And it's my fault"Ten slowly walked back into the house and walked straight to the room.
Ten started to pack everything,he didn't call for help but instead carefully packed everything.
"This isn't a home anymore it's a house"Ten talked to himself or hummed as he clean the house.
"Hey Johnny can you help me"Ten called Johnny since he knew the older would help him.

"Im on my way"Johnny replied through the phone.
Ten just sat on the couch thinking about what he has done.

...
Till next Time👋😚✌

So there will probably be like five more chapters........

Im gonna sleep now or at least try lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 93 10
"Shut up dickhead" - Seungmin "Make me babyboy <3" - Hyunjin 𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 / completed slow update!!
80.5K 639 14
Will include a lot of smut, don't read if you aren't comfortable. Welcome hard stans 😈.
10.2K 197 17
"I love you shim heeseung" "I love you too shim jaeyun" Start : 10/04/2022 End : 22/04/2022
2.2K 100 34
I don't fall in love .