Truth Or Dare | P.JM FF ✓

Bởi choi__minha

Jimin made a dare with his friend to woo Y/N, Jimin's ex-best friend and enemy, a girl who is far away from r... Xem Thêm

Chapter 2: The Dare
Chapter 3: Why Am I Doing This?
Chapter 4: He Likes Me??
Chapter 5: The Assignment
Chapter 6: Ideal Type
Chapter 7: Hanging Out
Chapter 8: Our Secret Place
Chapter 9: A Misunderstanding
Chapter 10: What Should We Do?
Chapter 11: Camping...?
Chapter 12: Small Little Confessions
Chapter 13: Mom!?
Chapter 14: A Bad Feeling
Chapter 15: Selfish
Chapter 16: Apology
Chapter 17: Goodbye Monster
Chapter 18: A Break From The Mess
Chapter 19: The Door Between Us
Chapter 20: My Savior
Chapter 21: Love (FINAL)

Chapter 1: Park Jimin And Lee Y/N

2.6K 69 4
Bởi choi__minha

*Remember. I have published this story before but since I was getting stuck and was taking a lot of time, I decided to unpublish it and then republish it again after completing the story. So, old readers don't worry, it's nothing to be confused about. I just edited a few things, the rest are the same.*
-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

???: Hey Y/N! Get up!

Y/N: Five more minutes...

???: I'll not give you anymore time! You've already slept for an extra 15 minutes! If you don't wake up now, we'll get late!!!

Y/N: Ok ok! I'm up!

I saw Rosé beside me, trying to wake me up, whereas Jennie was making breakfast for us.

Rosé: Good. Now get up, have a shower, change your clothes and come for breakfast.

I did as Rosé told me to... Which only took me like 20 minutes, including breakfast.

Y/N: Mhm!! It's sooo good, Jennie!!! Thanks!!!

Jennie: Yeah you're welcome. Now hurry up before we get late!!

I finished my food and we went outside to get to our university through Rosé's car.

Oh yeah! In case you're confused, I'm Y/N, Lee Y/N. I'm 20 years old and I'm currently studying in my third year at my University. As you can see, I have two best friends, Rosé and Jennie. If you ask about me, I'm more of a tomboyish type... But not entirely. Like I don't like girly clothes like dresses and skirts. But I wear jeans most of the time. Makeup is not my thing at all and I like being bare-faced.

I am pretty good with English as I spent 4 years of my life in America because of my Mom's work. I am pretty good in studies too, and nothing usually bothers me, well, at least that's what I thought... Until I met...

Park Jimin...again.

This bastard is my sole enemy. My ex-best friend, Park Jimin. He never gets tired of making my blood boil. And he's the only person or thing, who, just by a sight, lights my whole world to fire of rage.

He's namely the "Playboy" of our school: one of the reasons why I hate him so much.

I still get confused about how we became the worst of enemies from the best of friends.

But anyway, let's get back to the story now. We reached our university and headed towards the gates. I told Rosé and Jennie to go ahead and that I'll come later. I went to my locker and took out the necessary books needed for my first class.

I turned around to go to my homeroom but that's when I saw... Jimin, right opposite to my locker, flirting with a girl.

My first reaction was a disgusted face. I mean... Why does he even do that!? It's so disgustingly cringy.

I turned around to escape from there. But, as usual, my plan failed.

As soon as I took two steps towards my class, a hand was slammed onto the wall, in front of me, blocking my way. I turned my head just to see the face of particular dumbass named Park Jimin.

Jimin: Where do you think you're going, huh?

Y/N: What do you want?

I said, rolling my eyes at him.

Jimin: You still didn't give me my money back.

Y/N: What money? I never took any money from you!

I tried escaping again but then he slammed his other hand beside me, trapping me in between of his hands.

Jimin: Oh don't tell me you forgot! You lost the game that day! You were supposed to give me 100,000 Won!

Y/N: Oh yeah! I would've given you that if you didn't CHEAT in it!

I said while pushing him hard that he stumbled a bit.

Jimin: How dare you push me!

He came towards me and tried to slap me but I punched him instead. And eventually, this turned into a huge physical fight. But don't worry, this happened every day, even if I tried not to make it happen.

All the students surrounded us, some having fun watching the fight while the others gave us a 'not-again' look.

Soon our homeroom teacher came to us and tried stopping us. Even our friends, i.e., Rosé, Jennie and the rest of BTS came to stop our fight. For context, BTS was the group of the most popular boys of our university, a.k.a Park Jimin's group of friends; The name was given to them by the other students, and I don't even know what's its full form, but not like I care. Rosé and Jennie held me back while Jungkook and Taehyung held Jimin back. The others were trying to be a barrier between us.

Teacher: You two! Principal's Office! NOW!

She said pointing at me and that idiot.

I groaned and freed myself from Rosé and Jennie and straight went to the Principal's office. I didn't even notice that blood was dripping off my nose. Jimin also had a cut in the corner of his mouth, little droplets of blood dripping off it slowly.

We went to the office and I knocked at the door.

We entered the room when I heard a 'come in' as a response to my knock.

Principal: Look who we have here! If it isn't the worst enemies in our entire university!

Y/N: I'm really sorry, Mr Principal.

I said while bowing my head in apology. At least I have this much decency to do so. But I don't think Jimin has even that much. How can I tell? By what he said next.

Jimin: She started it first!

I shot my head at him in disbelief. He can't even try to maintain peace for a few seconds!? He surely wants to get expelled!

But I couldn't let him blame me for anything! So I answered him back!

Y/N: How is that my fault!?

Jimin: You pushed me!

Y/N: I wouldn't have done that if you didn't trap me like that!

Principal: STOP!!

We both looked at our Principal and he looked like he was going to explode.

Principal: BOTH OF YOU WILL GET 2 HOURS OF DETENTION TODAY! AND NOW YOU'LL HAVE TO STAY OUTSIDE YOUR FIRST CLASS WITH YOUR HANDS RAISED UP!!! YOU GET IT!?

Jimin and Y/N: Yes.

Principal: NOW GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!!!!

We went out of the office and I groaned.

Y/N: AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! It's all your fault!! Now I have to miss out on all of my studies!!!

Jimin: This wouldn't have happened if you gave me my money!

Y/N: Oh yeah? I doubt that! Even if I did give you 'your' money, you would've found another way of irritating me!!

Jimin: I- Ok fine, I guess I can't argue with that.

I just gave a huge sigh.

Once we reached our classroom, we stood by either side of the door and raised our arms up.

Jimin: Do we have to stand like this for 30 minutes!? I can't do it anymore!!

Jimin whined.

Y/N: It hasn't even been 5 minutes since we stood here. Don't you work out?

Jimin: Yeah, as if you do a month's worth of working out in one day. *in a mocking tone*

Jimin scoffed.

Jimin: I work out more than you!

Y/N: Oh yeah? Then why can't you stand properly?

Jimin: It's just too boring!!! I hate boring things!!

Y/N: Yeah I know that. You've always been like that.

*Flashback to 7 years back*

Jimin: Do we have to do this?

Y/N: Yes we have to complete this! Or else we would get scolded!

Jimin: But it's homework!! Homework is boring!!! And I hate boring things!!!

Y/N: Yah! Let's have ice cream after completing this, ok?

Jimin: Ice cream? YAS!

I chuckled

Y/N: But you gotta finish your homework first! Let's complete it as soon as we can!

Jimin: Let's go-go!!

*Flashback end*

I looked at Jimin after remembering that memory.

He's not the same anymore. He's not the same person I loved.

Y/N: Yah! I'll give you your money if you promise to keep quiet and don't irritate me right now and during detention. Deal?

Jimin: Why would I believe you?

He gave me a smug look.

Y/N: You know me very well... I don't break promises.

Jimin looked at me and kept silent.

Y/N: Deal?

Jimin: No

Y/N: Why?

Jimin: I'd rather irritate you than getting some mere amount of money. That money's purpose was to disturb you anyways.

Y/N: YAH! YOU-

He shut me up by keeping his hand on my mouth.

Jimin: Will you shut up? I don't wanna get in trouble because of you!

I looked at him in disbelief but didn't say anything because I myself didn't want to get in trouble.

Eventually, 30 minutes were over, and the bell rang. Our teacher came out of our class and gave us a glare before walking away.

I looked at Jimin and saw blood on the corner of his mouth.

And he seemed to notice the blood of my nose too.

Jimin: Yah! Here... You've got...

He said while pointing at his nose and then at mine, trying to show me where the blood is.

Y/N: You've also got blood...

I said while pointing at his mouth.

We totally forgot that we had to go to the nurse's room to get treated.

And so I grabbed Jimin's hand and dragged him there, or else he wouldn't want to go there and would be a stubborn brat.

Surprisingly enough, he didn't argue with what I did. That's weird...

Jimin's POV

Y/N...

This girl here... whom I miss and hate at the same time.

I miss being with her like we used to. How she used to care for me. How she was the only one I had with me.

But now all of it was gone...

She left me. She left me to be fed to all the fake people around the world. And that's why I hate her now.

I became a playboy, just to make her angry with me too because why should I be the only one who's hurt?

After all, she was the one who left me alone.

I let her take me to the nurse's room where our school nurse took care of us. We were regulars to her, so she knew us very well.

Nurse: What happened this time, huh?

She asked while treating my cut.

Y/N: This idiot here picked up a fight with me!

Jimin: Hey! It wasn't me!! It was yo- oww ow ow ouch!

Y/N: That's what you get for messing up with me!

I didn't argue at that because I was busy with the pain because of my wound.

After a while, it resulted in dead silence and we were fine that way. We would rather not talk to each other right now than resulting in another fight with all these wounds.

Y/N's POV

After our treatment, we went to our class and spent our boring as hell day in classes.

Soon it was the end of school and Rosé and Jennie came to my class to pick me up.

I was about to go when...

Jimin: YAH! Did you forget you've got detention!? I'm not gonna suffer alone!

Right...

I turned towards the girls and told them to go ahead.

Rosé: OK but don't forget, we have to go to Yoongi's party today. So come home as soon as possible.

Y/N: Why do we have to go there anyway? OK... I'll try to come ASAP.

Jennie: OK bye! We'll be going shopping now. You don't like shopping anyway so... Good for you.

Y/N: Yay! Free from shopping!

Both of them chuckled.

Rosé: OK bye!

They went away and I turned around to sit in a seat far away from Jimin, who was drawing in his notebook.

I put my head down on the desk and soon drifted off to sleep.

At least that way, I won't be seeing his face.

Jimin's POV

I got bored of doodling in my notebook and so I looked around in an attempt to find something to have fun with.

At least a little bit of fun.

I looked around and my eyes stopped on Y/N.

She was sleeping soundly.

She looks so peaceful.

But...

This peace won't last long.

I smirked at the idea.

I took out my marker and drew on her face, careful enough so that I do not wake her up.

After my masterpiece was done, I stepped back and smirked at my art.

Y/N's POV

???: Hey! Get up! How much are you gonna sleep?

Y/N: Mmmm... 5 more minutes.

???: NO! Get up right this instant!

Y/N: I'm up!

???: Good. Now go home, detention is over.

Y/N: Oh ok!

I saw my teacher in front of me, who was trying to wake me up.

Teacher: Pfft-

Y/N: What happened, ma'am? Is there something on my face?

Teacher: Oh there sure is! You might wanna take a look.

Y/N: What do you mean?

I said as I opened my mobile camera and turned it into selfie mode.

The instant I saw my face on it. My head was going to explode with rage.

PARK JIMINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi guys! I'm back! With another one of my crappy fanfictions. I hope this one is better than the previous one. And also the chapters for this ff will most probably be longer than the chapters of the previous ff. I mean this chapter is of 2100 words... So...

Jimin stans would be happy about this one! I just keep coming up with ideas of different stories and then I just use them for my ff.

The plots for all the member ffs are set... I just have to write out the details.

After I'm done with this ff, I'll start working on Taehyung's ff.

Anyway, Happy Lunar Year, and Happy Valentine's day, I guess?

BYE BYE!! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!! IT REALLY MEANS A LOT!!!

LOVE YOU!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

8.6K 400 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...
2K 127 24
So everything was a lie? All the dates, the hugs, the kisses, the "I love you's", the promises? Everything was just a dare? You lied. And I fell for...
31.2K 738 24
Jimin pulled a prank on Jungkook but will it cause his bestfriend to fall in love?? Started~April 17 2020~ Ended~ June 18 2020 ⚠️ A little sensitive...
27.1K 1.2K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...