Multiverses of Izuku Midoriya

By GoldenFang17

After All Might defeated All for One, UA decided to have some rest including the pros and all of the students... More

Where are we?
The Lord Of The Sun
Slender the Arrival Pt. 1
Slender the Arrival Pt. 2
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
LeBron Midoriya
One Punch Man Season 2
Sans
Batman Vs Superman
Sorry
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Pt.2
Rick and Morty and Midoriya?!
The Four Emperors
The Four Emperors Pt.2
Hisashi's Last Stand
Transformers:Dark of The Moon
Sorry again
Evil Power vs Pure Innocence
Evil Power vs Pure Innocence Pt.2
A/N
Resident Evil 7
High School Musical 3
Resident Evil 7 Pt.2
Resident Evil 7 Pt.3
Resident Evil 7 Pt.4
Love vs Pride
Dragon Ball Super
Birthday Party
Dragon Ball Super Pt.2
Dragon Ball Super Pt.3
A/N
Demon Slayers joining us.
Kyoko Bakugo
Whitebeard's Rage
Transformers : Age of Extinction
A/N
Do you want a Reaction Book of MHA?
The Green Musician
Excommunicado
Wizard King vs. Leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun
The End

The Four Emperors Pt.3

8.4K 74 48
By GoldenFang17

After seeing All Might being knocked down by a younger Midoriya without effort made everyone widened their eyes. Especially All Might who found himself down after being punched in the gut made him shiver on what if, Izuku has that same power when they are on the practical exam and it hit his injury.

"These twins are really monsters are they?!" Kamui Woods worringly said.

"Don't be a coward! They are just kids!" Death Arms replied.

"Kids but with Godtype powers. Remember?" Midnight added.

After running away from the crowd, the four Midoriyas leaped in the U.A wall and they decided to go somewhere else that no one can find them. They found an abandoned house which they take it as their hideout and now taking some rest after running away.

"Hoooooo! Hey Zhao! Do you really need to do that?! You know that All Might has an injury on his stomach?!" Izumi yelled.

"WHA?! How did you know about his injury?!" Izuku asked with worry.

"Izuku, we are twins right? It doesn't means our faces are only the same. But also the memories we remember and we see in our lives." Fujin answered.

"But if our minds are connected together, why I can't see some of what you see or what you feel before?" Izuku asked.

"Because your own quirk is still 'Dormant' Izuku. If you have unleashed it already, your mind and ours will be connected as one and we can see each other's memories and visions in our daily encounter." Zhao said.

"So it means that he must unleash his godtype quirk to connect now his own thoughts and visions to his twins and see theirs so that they can be united as one? Wow." Uraraka said.

"I wonder what Midoriya's quirk is." Iida asked.

"Let me try a guess. His quirk is the most devastating of all of the quirks in this planet. And I think he has MULTIPLE quirks then. Just my prediction." Mineta said.

"Now your predicting again? Just to get some rewards?" Momoko smirked.

"No! I'm just saying my own thoughts on this multiverse. Hehehe." Mineta replied nervously.

'Seriously, gangraping me is my worst nightmare right now.' He scaredly thought.

"I see. But I don't know what is my quirk is and, why our quirks are not related to our mom and dad's quirks?" Izuku asked.

"Our quirks is not from our parents Izuku." Izumi in a cold tone said.

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked nervously.

"This power that us three obssess, is not really in-born quirks and also they are not quirks. They are so called 'Devil Fruits.' This Devil Fruits are more powerful than quirks and if you eat one of this Devil Fruits, your body will adopt its power and making its power your own so that's why we also call them quirks because our bodies have adopted it already." Fujin said.

Everyone gasped hearing this new type of quirk or power.

"Devil Fruit? You mean fruits with crazy powers?" Nezu asked.

"Correct!" Momoko exclaimed.

"Devil Fruits? You mean the fruits that we have eaten before when we are kids?" Izuku asked.

"Yes. And you bastard, got the most destructive one. But good thing you are a good person and I was wrong about you. Izuku, forgive me for everything stupid and rash words that I say and did to you. Will you forgive me?" Zhao seriously said as he kneels in front of Izuku.

"He just did that because he is scared of Deku's weak quirk!" Katsuki said.

"What if this Zhao and Katsuki meet in the real world? What would happen do you think?" Tensei asked.

"It will be the end of the world." Shoto said as everyone laughed at what he said.

"Hey! That might be a great matchup if that would happen!" Mirio exclaimed.

"I bet for explosives kid then." Endeavor said.

"I bet for my son's twin brother." Inko replied.

"Ohhh boy. Shits going real huh?" Garou whispered to Momoko who just giggled.

"Why are you doing this?!" Izuku said as he waves his hand away from Zhao.

"You may did things to me before. But I forget it already. I learned how to move on and how to be mature enough to my future. Don't worry, I am not angry at you. Even if I am, you are still my brother and my twin. So it's useless to hide so much anger at you then." Izuku added.

Zhao couldn't believe at what he heard from his youngest twin as his tears from his eyes started to fall and he hugs Izuku tightly.

"I'm sorry! Let me pay you back sometime!" Zhao said.

'Aaaaaawwww' Everyone cooed seeing the menacing brother of Izuku, now apologizing to him and now acting as one of the people who now really cares and loves for him.

"Sure. Hehe." Izuku happily said.

"Ehem! Can we now talk about why we are here?" Fujin said.

"Oh yeah! What is it that you brought me here too?" Izuku asked.

"We are planning on how to find All For One and how to kill him." Izumi said.

The four of them are staring each other as they start to think what they can suggest at how to defeat the villain as Izuku started to talk.

"Why are you planning to defeat All For One so early like in our age right now?" Izuku asked.

"Because if he founds a strong quirk that can take away our quirks, then Japan is doomed." Fujin coldly said.

"So that is why they are now planning to kill him. Because his first objective is to take their quirks which is godtype ones and the most rare of all quirks. If he gets the four quirks of those kids, then they are doomed." Aizawa said.

"Hey Izuku, since you got One For All, how do you feel?" Izumi asked.

"Well uhmm, I don't know. I just felt that saving others is now quicker and I felt that fighting and defending everyone with this quirk makes me do my job more comfortable." Izuku proudly answered.

"Well what if, it will be linked to you quirks?" Zhao said.

"Quirks?" Izuku asked in confuse.

"Izuku, you are different to the four of us. You have three quirks that are still dormant right now in you." Fujin said.

"WHAT?! That bastard has three dormant quirks in his body and now he got All Might's quirk?! Bullshit!" Katsuki yelled.

"Young Midoriya I think is built for destroying All For One I think." All Might said.

"I'm too worried for him." Inko worriedly said.

"Don't worry Mrs. Midoriya! Deku is a strong person and we all know that!" Uraraka cheered as Inko just smiled at her.

"Three godtype quirks? Impossible." Momo said in amazement.

"Is he a god or something?! He is so overpowered then!" Mina exclaimed.

"EEEH?!?" Izuku yelled. As he starts to speak, his body starts to shake and the house that they are hiding right now is starting to shake too.

"What is this?! Izuku!" Zhao yelled at Izuku who is now shaking too hard.

"Its his dormant quirks. They are now starting to adopt his body for him to use them all." Fujin said.

"That old man before who gaves us fruits didn't tell us that he gave Izuku 3 Devil Fruits? Unfair!" Izumi pouted.

"I think he knows that Izuku is the one who has a pure kind and gentleness in himself in the future. So that's why the old man gave him those number of Devil Fruits." Zhao bluntly said.

"Old Man? Who do they mean?" Shoji asked.

Flashback

"You kids are all born quirkless. But I see you future as your determination to be heroes and great leaders is too strong. You all deserve this powerful Devil Fruits. So that you can make your  future come true." An Old Man said.

"How did you know that the four of us are quirkless?" A young Zhao asked.

"He is so cute!" Toru exclaimed.

"I wonder if I can meet him sometime." Jiro said.

"Hahahaha. Of course, I have the Devil Fruit of seeing one's future. You are the brave and strong one in the 4 of you. So you deserve this." The Old Man gave Zhao a Black Devil Fruit wuth a black flame aura engulfing it.

"You may be blind at your young age, but your determination to help others is unmeasureable. You also loved how things can be moved by the wind and how wind can be destructive. So you deserve this." Fujin receives a Devil Fruit of a small tornado spinning on his hands.

"You love water and ice do you? And your love and care for others makes you deserve the name of being a hero. So you take this." Izumi receives a Devil Fruit of  a Ball with water and ice covered in it.

"And you young one, you have the great qualifications of being a true hero and a leader in the future. Your kindness and giving hope for everyone makes you a formidable leader soon. So you deserve this three Devil Fruits that can give you the power that you have never known. But it will be dormant for now since you are still too young to handle this power and trying to learn to fight in life without quirks or powers." Izuku listened as his hands now receives three Devil Fruits which glows on his eyes.

Flashback ends

"AAAWWWW!! We wanna see what are those fruits!" Midnight yelled.

"Yeah! Why do you keep his powers as a mystery?!" Nejire impatiently asked.

"Devil Fruits? All Might, call Detective Tsukauchi and ask him to investigate to this so called Devil Fruits and confirm if they exist here in our world or not." Nezu commanded All Might.

"I will." All Might responded.

"So that's why the old man gave me these fruits. Because he saw my future and my goals in the future already." Izuku said.

"Yeah and nooow, you go back to U.A now. We don't want your teachers worry about you. Go now and see you soon Izuku!" Izumi said as she hugs Izuku.

"Goodbye for now, Izuku." Fujin said and smiled at his young twin.

"You better not to forget us when you have unleashed your quirks!" Zhao said as he hugs at Izuku and the 4 of them hugged each other.

Meanwhile somewhere...

"So those four twins are now together huh?" An old voice said.

"Yes. And I think they deserve this positions when they have defeated All For One." Another old man's voice said as they show the logos of the North, South, East, and West.

"Some title will be added in this logos depending on their personality." The old voice said.

"Who are these people?" Thirteen asked.

"I don't know but I think they are preparing something for those 4 children." Snipe said.

"North, South,East,West? What places do they mean for those 4 people?" Kaminari asked.

Izuku now arrived back in U.A as all teacher pro heroes saw him in the entrance and rushed at him.

"Young Midoriya! Are you okay?! Is there anything you need?!" All Might asked like a rapper.

"Did your twins hurt you, like Zhao?" Aizawa asked.

"No no no. I just talked to them for a while and then I left. Don't worry about now because I am here!" Izuku proudly said as all pro heroes smiled at him.

Izuku now went home and started studying based on what happened to him earlier.

"Hmmmm, did my dormant quirks start to release everything to my body?" He asked himself.

When suddenly, he hears someone who is snoring at his bed. Seeing it, he saw Zhao who is the one who snores and Izumi is on the floor sleeping as well and Fujin, meditating in air but in reality, he is sleeping.

"Wha- I think I should not disturb them. Like what they said, our minds are connected together. So they know where I live. And I can't see yet what's in their minds because my Devil Fruit's power is not yet activated." Izuku whispered to himself as he return to his thinking analysis.

It was the morning where Class 1-A will be going to the training camp together with Class 1-B. Izuku looked around if his twins are still lurking on him on the shadows but he can't see nor feel them.

'I think they are busy.' He thought.

Everyone has finally arrived at their stopping area. (Which is you know already)

Everyone realized that the Wild wild pussycats came out of nowhere and introduced theirselves.

As they realized already what is going to happen, the ground startes to shake and threw ths student's away.

"Hey! That's my beautiful quirk!" Pixie Bob exclaimed.

"Yeah and your quirk is scary too." Tamaki said silently.

"His personality is so dark." Reiko said as she refers to Tamaki who is now lowering his head.

As everyone now are on the ground, everyone realized that they must go through the beast's forest and go to the training camp for them to take their lunch. When suddenly, 4 beasts have appeared in the middle of nowhere and now charged at the Class 1-A and 1-B.

As every student starts to activate their quirks, a huge whirlwind, together with black fireblasts and thousands of ice blades destroyed the attacking Beasts.

"So they helped us in that situation then?" Iida said.

"Look at their powers! Especially the one with the ice blades! So cool!" Kota exclaimed.

"You ane Izumi have the same powers. You should pay attention to her so that you can learn more on how to use your quirk and extend its arsenal." Mandalay said as she combs Kota's hair.

"I will!" The little boy said.

Everyone looked behind as they saw the three other Midoriyas who helped to stop the beasts.

"I think we can help you to take your lunch early!" Izumi said as she forms a huge water shuriken on her palm.

"Amazing!" Everyone except Izuku who just smiled at her said.

"What do you want extras?!" Katsuki angrily yelled.

Zhao jumped from where the students fell and now walking towards Katsuki.

"You better shut up or I will Rip you face!" Zhao coldy said.

"You dare to fight me?! Bring it on stupi twin of Deku!" Katsuki growled as he blasted an explosive attack from his right hand but was blocked by Zhao with one finger only.

"WHAAAAAT?!/WHAAAT?!" Everyone including in the screen both yelled in unison as they see Zhao blocking the attack by only using his finger.

"STUPID OTHER ME! SUCH AN OBVIOUS MOVE!" Katsuki scowled.

"Your movements are too predictive. Just like Midoriya said before." Tsuyu said.

"If I were you, you better be sorry and thinking that you never challenge me to a fight!" Zhao growled as his finger creates a huge black flames and fires it at the forest. It moved past Katsuki who fainted by the black ball of fire as everyone laughed at him.

"You will be turned into Thanos' victim if that happened!" Sero joked.

"Who's Thanos?" Momo asked.

"You should never know." Mineta responded.

Everyone looked at the forest which is all trees are all obliterated by the black ball of fire as it continues to rush away.

"Zhao! Stop it or it will make its way bald!" Fujin yelled.

"I know." Zhao replied as he pulls the ball of fire back and absorbs it.

'WOW' Everyone thought.

Everyone now arrived to the training camp after 30 mins of traveling thought their bare feet. Monoma approached Izuku while walking.

"Hey Midoriya, may I know if your twin sister has a boyfriend already?" Monoma asked.

"Yeah I admit that his sister is so beautiful and hot." Monoma said with honesty.

"Really? What makes you think of that?" Lbara asked.

"Just answer it by yourself. Tch." Monoma said as everyone sweatdropped.

"Izumi? Uhh no. She doesn't have one but I don't think she will be interested in this kind of relationships." Izuku answered.

"Well introduce me to her then." Monoma said as he glances at Izumi who stares at him and pouted.

'What does he want to my brother?' She thought.

"He wants your body!" Mineta yelled as he was smacked by Momo.

"Hahaha you deserve that." Monoma said as he was slapped by Kendo too.

"Fair enough." Kendo said as everyone laughed at the both of them

"What?! How did you arrived so fast?! And what kind of black flame ball just passed the trees without effort?!" Pixie Bob said in disbelief.

"Midoriya, you come with me. Let's have a talk." Aizawa said.

"O-ok." Izuku whispered.

"Prepared to be doomed Midoriya... Just kidding." Aizawa joked.

"Seriously?" Present Mic facepalmed.

"Did your twins helped you?" Aizawa asked?

"Yeah. They saw me coming in here with a problem so they decided to help me. They cannot let me handle too much problems by now." Izuku nervously replied.

"Well I don't care about it. You make sure you train yourself more so that I can compare your powers to your twins." Aizawa ended as he walked away from Izuku.

"I don't know if I'm right but my quirk or quirks is more powerful than my twin's quirk." Izuku muttered.

"You should be the one who must be prepared to be doomed." Midnight said as he was glared by Aizawa.

(Everything as usual after what happened after they arrived in the camp, the hot springs scene and whatsoever.)

Everyone now started to play games in the middle of the night in the forest when suddenly blue flames have engulfed the whole forest.

"I remember that disaster. Especially that gas." Toru nervously said as she was comforted by Shoji.

"Man, that gas makes me think of my death." Jiro said.

The League Of Villains' Vanguard Elite Squad has finally arrived and now wants to kidnap Katsuki Bakugo. As everyone have grouped up. Izuku is now fighting Muscular with both of his hands fully injured and now dripping blood on them.

"My son, how he can deserve so much pain for that?!" Inko whined as she was comforted by Mitsuki.

Izuku now started to worry what should he do. Since his OFA 1000000 Delaware Detroit smash wasn't enough to take down Muscular, he is now on his knees as he tries to stand but he can't due to his injury.

"Don't touch him!" Izuku warned.

"Oh yeah?! How can you beat me with that hands of yours?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Muscular laughed maniacally.

"That idiot! He should die for what he did to my mom and dad!" Kota yelled in anger.

"It's alright sweetie. Izuku did the job done for you." Ragdoll said at Kota.

As Muscular charges a huge punch at Kota, Izuku's eyes glowed into red and two Katanas are now formed in his hands. His hands are now fully healed.

"Twin Blades, Demonic Twisting Slash!" Izuku roared as he jumps at Muscular at the speed of Light and slashes Muscular into bits which resulted to blood spewing around on his body and Kota too.

Everyone dropped their jaws seeing Izuku forming two Katanas out of his hands and uses a powerful attack to obliterate one great villain.

"Did he just unleashed Katanas from his hands?! WOOOW!!" Kirishima yelled in joy.

"That's his first Devil Fruit. The Demonic Curse." Garou said.

"Demonic Curse? What do you mean?" Mitsuki asked.

"Demonic Curse is a Devil Fruit that makes Izuku berserk like a demon and unleashes his powers through the Katanas he made from his hands. Now I Will give you a little spoiler. His Katanas were given to him when he was young by the old man who gave him the three Devil Fruits. Now the Devil Fruit that matches to the Katanas' qualities in great battles makes it a pure juggernaut on battle. But the bad thing of using this Devil Fruit is, it makes Izuku like a demonic one. The more he gets angry, the more Demonic power he obtains from his devil fruit and less emotions for him." Garou explained as everyone both awed but some worried about the definition of his first Devil Fruit's power.

"I am worried but excited for the two other dormant quirks who are not yet unleashed!" Nejire exclaimed as Mirio nods at her.

"Where should I find this Devil Fruits so that I can feed one to Shoto?" Endeavor said.

"If Devil Fruits exist, we will not let you know where are they located." Nezu warned.

'If you can, you rodent.' Endeavor thought but was glared by Garou as Garou approaches Endeavor and Endeavor starts to shake.

"You try to disobey Nezu's orders or I will KILL you in your world." Garou whispered at Endeavor who fainted after hearing Garou's menacing words.

"What did you do to dad?!" Fuyumi asked.

"Well he is just scared about his 'Greatest Invention' losing to this multiverse's Izuku and your world's Izuku." Garou answered.

Izuku widened his eyes seeing one of his dormant powers or quirks now are activated. He realized the destruction that he can cause to everyone if he cannot control it properly. He approached Kota who hides in a huge rock as he saw the demonic eyes of Izuku before killing Muscular.

"You...you... killed a villain?" Kota nervously asked.

"Yeah but, hey, I'm back to normal and I won't hurt you!" Izuku smiled at Kota who smiled back to.

Both of them have returned to the camp when they notice that everyone is gone and Izuku let Kota hide in the Camphouse as he follows the smell of the students to the deep part of the forest.

As Dabi unleashes a huge blue flames on his hands, he was interrupted by a huge wind slashed by Fujin who is now floating in the air.

"Hey! Who are you?! And you look like Izuku!" Toga exclaimed.

"I'm his twin you brat. Now prepare to suffer." Fujin warned as he unleashes a huge whirlwind at the direction of the villains. Making them fall back and pushed back to their portal.

"This is not the eeeend!!" Shigaraki curses as he was thrown back to the portal and now the portal was closed.

Izumi and Zhao arrived at everyone who watched Fujin in awe making the villains fall back.

"I admit, Fujin can be one of my best candidates of One For All if he exists in our world." All Might said.

"It will be too much windy if that happens." Recovery Girl said.

"Do you sense that demonic power? I think it's Izuku's power. He has unleashed one of his Dormant quirks then." Zhao said.

"But where is he by now?!" Izumi asked in worry. As they saw Izuku walking towards them with Katanas on each hand.

"Woah what is that?! Is that from your new dormant quirk?!" Izumi yelled in shock.

"Yeah but this katanas were given to me by the oldman before after giving me the three Devil Fruits. I didn't know that I can unleash them when I activate my new quirk called 'The Demonic Curse." Izuku said.

"I knew it, Izuku you must be careful of that power or it will swallow your emotions and you pure kindness may be gone forever." Fujin warned with worry.

"I will!" Izuku said.

Everyone returned to the training camps except for Izuku who is still not with them.

"Where is Izuku?" Momo asked.

"Last I saw him was he was with his twins." Iida said.

"I think they went again somewhere." Aoyama said.

The Midoriyas are now outside of the League Of Villain's hideout in Kamino Ward. They are now planning on how to attack the base.

"Do you think I should destroy this building?" Zhao asked.

"Idiot. If we do that, we may deal some collateral damage!" Izumi said.

"Why Izuku didn't come with us?" Fujin said.

"He wants to visit someone before joining us." Izumi said.

"And who is it do you think?" Kendo asked.

The screen now shifts to a cemetery where we see Izuku standing in front of her mother's tombstone. He places a bouquet of flowers at the tombstone as he starts to cry.

'Mom, I know that you are happy that I have activated one dormant quirk in myself. But I'm afraid of its definition. I was worried about the other two quirks and also to my twins, Zhao, Izumi, and Fujin who are now taking on League of Villains in their hideout in Kamino. Mom, I visited here because this may be the last time I visit you, there maybe a chance that I will die in this war against All For One.' Izuku thought as he kneels down to her mom's grave and starting to pray.

Inko cried, seeing her son suffering life without his mom and how to face challenges without her mom's support.

"No matter what, I will support you until the end." Inko proudly said as everyone clapped to her for her admiration to her son as a hero.

Meanwhile, the three Midoriyas are now facing All For One who just blasted in front of them and stabbing them by his fingers.

"You! What are you doing to me?!" Zhao grunted as he saw his powers being absorbed by All For One's quirk.

"NO!! How can you do this?!" Izumi cried.

"HAHAHAHA! This quirks now belong to me! But it is still at 50% that I got. If I kill the three of you,I can fully inherit your quirks and you will suffer like what happened to your MOTHER!" All For One roared as the three kids remembered their mom died and burned in the flames of their house before and blaming Izuku for being a quirkless and a weak one too when he was young.

"You BASTARD!!" Zhao yelled as he unleashes both huge black flame balls on his hands charging it at full power but his emotions are now slowly being devoured by his power.

"Zhao stop it!" Everyone yelled as they don't want Zhao have the same power like Izuku has when he unleashed the Demonic Curse quirk.

Izumi also creates three huge water and ice shurikens from both of her hands and she and Zhao throws their attacks to All For One but All For One dodged their attacks and absorbed it wholefully.

"How can this happen?!" Mina yelled in disbelief.

"Izuku where are you?!" Midnight asked impatiently.

Everyone are now praying for Izuku to finally show up and take down All For One.

"Impossible!!" Both Zhao and Izumi groaned as they saw their huge attacks being absorbed by All For One without effort.

"Well, both of you are dismissed." All For One said as he blasts a laserbeam at both Zhao and Izumi who have holes in their chests.

"ZHAAAAOO!! IZUMIIII!!!" Fujin yelled as he felt that his other twins now starting to die. Fujin was unconscious first because he was attacked and knocked out first by All For One since he is the blind one.

"And now for you, blind one, goodbye!" All For One points a huge laserbeam charging in front of Fujin who grunts in pain and cries at the same time.

Meanwhile Izuku's thoughts saw that Izumi and Zhao are now already defeated by All For One quickly and now Fujin is now at really dangerous state.

He remembers the past where Izuku was blamed by his older twin because he cannot save their mom by the flames that destroyed their house and burned his mom alive just to save the four of them. Now he receives a message from Fujin via thoughts that says, "Farewell Izuku. Time to meet mom, dad, Zhao and Izumi in heaven. Goodluck and avenge our death!" Fujin thoughly messaged Izuku in mind as now he saw their memories, visions from before.

Everyone started to cry, seeing the three midoriya twins getting killed by All For One easily and without effort.

"Where are us in that multiverse?!" Gran Torino angrily said.

"I should be the one to stop him that time. That poor kids sacrificed their lives to take over our work as pros!" All Might said as he clenches his fist in anger, seeing All For One going to be victorious.

Izuku now starts to glow his eyes in red once again but this time, his second dormant  quirk is now activated as the lightning from the dark heavens strucked at him as his body is now covered in red,black and green lightning as his second dormant quirk is now activated called.

Thundergod's Wrath

All For One starts to fire the huge laserbeam at Fujin as he stretches his arms, wanting to receive his death but when suddenly, lightning strikes rushed through All For One as he was punched by Izuku at the gut with full power and anger.

"Raaaaaaaarrrrghhh!!!" Izuku roared as he throws All For One away, crashing towards the buildings behind him.

Everyone cheered and watched in awe seeing Izuku arrived in tims to save Fujin who is now the last Midoriya twin alive for him.

"Midoriya defeat him!" Iida yelled.

"Young Midoriya, kill him for us!" All Might exclaimed.

"Avenge your twins' death!" Shinso cheered.

"Kill the bastard who killed my Izumi!" Monoma cheered too.

Izuku's hair now raises as his eyes is now glowing red and purple as he raises his right hand and creating a huge and a long  purple Katana covered with purple and red lightning with a mark of "All For One's Death" carved on it.

His body is now 5 times buffed and all of his attack too.

All For One stood up and cleans his suit which was soaked with dirt due to him crashing in the buildings.

"You cannot beat me kid! Now give me your quirks and I will spare you. Or we can be a team, me as the brain and you as the brawn of this world!" All For One exclaimed.

"Me? Team up with you?! Well screw you!" Izuku roared as his Katana now fully charged with red and purple lightning as he charges at All For One at full speed and All For One's right arm now was obliterated by Izuku due to a huge attack that Izuku gave to him.

"I-impossible!!" All For One yelled as he stood up and regenerates another arm this time due to his regeneration quirk that he got from the Nomu.

"He doesn't know how to surrender does he?!" Recovery girl yelled.

"He is a monster of course!" Endeavor coldly said.

"Damn that monster. Midoriya, kill him!" Best Jeanist said.

"Just kidding. Hehe." All For One snickered as he flashes in front of Izuku and stabs him with a huge blade on the chest.

"IZUKU!!!" Everone yelled as they see Izuku being stabbed by All For One in the chest.

"Will he die again?" Eri asked while crying.

"This can't be happening!" Sato whined.

But suddenly, Izuku grabs All For One's arm and throws him away back to the buildings that he crashed earlier.

"You moron, how can you kill me if you fight me in this place surrounded by my power?" Izuku mocked.

"If you are fighting me in this kind of weather, I am an immortal. Which means I'm invulnerable in this battle and in this weather." Izuku added.

"Well, what a great one to my collectuon then." All For One said as he starts to move forward at Izuku with full speed but was stabbed by Izuku at his heart.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU ARE ABSORBING MY BLOOD!!!" All For One cried as Zhao, Izumi and some quirks are now being absorbed by Midoriya.

"He can absorb quirks too just like that Villain? Amazing!!" Mirio exclaimed and had stars in his eyes.

"I admit but All For One is now facing a real monster right now." Nezu said as he watches Izuku now overpowering All For One without effort. Like what he did to his twins earlier.

"Well I just take back the quirks that don't deserve by your filthy hands!" Izuku yelled as he pulls his hand out of All For One's chest and now pressing his fingers to Zhao and Izumi who are now believed to be dead.

"I'm sorry if I arrived late, well take your quirks back and finish this Villain. And receive some of my power." Izuku said as Zhao and Izumi's chest with holes are now healed including their clothes as they are now back in full power.

"Yo Fujin, I think you should see the beauty of this world starting now. And how ugly our enemy is." Izuku said as he heals Fujin's blind eyes as his white eyes turned into blue emerald eyes and now sparkling like a diamond.

"He healed everyone?! Wow!" Recovery girl said in amazement.

"This kid, never stops to help everyone who are in need." Aizawa said as he smiles, seeing Izuku helping some people who are in need and not letting anyone left behind.

"Deku! Defeat him!" Uraraka cheered.

"YEAAAH!!" Everyone yelled too.

"Wow. This place is beautiful. But this monster in front of us disgusts me." Fujin said as he forms now a cyclone out of nowhere and strikes it at All For One. Zhao unleashes a huge X-Bow and a huge arrow with black, red and purple lighnting engulfing the arrow. Izumi now lifts her hands as he creates a tsunami of ice shards and water with red and purple lightning engulfing it.

"Tormented Cyclone!" Fujin yelled.

"Death Blackout Arrow!" Zhao yelled.

"Freezing wave of Death!" Izumi yelled.

As their attacks hit All For One, a huge blast splashed everything and destroying everything around it and now making All For One in a losing situation.

"Those attacks are the most cool ever!" Kota and Eri yelled.

"The destructive power of the Midoriyas! Take that!!" Inko roared as everyone cheered for Inko, cracking out of her shell to support the twins.

All For One now on his knees and now skinny as All Might as his both of his arms now separated from his body with the stolen quirks he got from everyone now on the ground.

The three saw Izuku on the sky with red demonic eyes, staring at All For One now in real defeat and he approaches him.

"Demonic Curse, Thundergod's Wrath, and the third one?" Ojiro asked.

"I feel bad for All For One." Garou said as he gets everyone's attention.

"Look at the screen." Garou scoffed.

"Now you know what happens when you mess with the wrong people and planning such evil things just for your satisfaction!" Izuku yelled at All For One.

"Hehehe, you think you can win? The Yonko Emperors will take you alive, skin you alive and burn you alive. Just what happened to you mother! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" All For One crazily laughed.

Izuku get angry hearing this but smiled after.

"You know what, I have one last dormant quirk that I have never shown to you. Because you might beg for mercy and surrender if you see me unleash this." Izuku said.

"Huh? What does he mean?" Ectoplasm asked.

"I think this is the most powerful quirk." Aizawa said as everyone now waiting for Izuku to unleash his final dormant quirk.

"And what is it?" All For One smirked.

"HAKAI." Izuku said as All For One's body now starts to fade away into ashes. Zhao, Izumi and Fujin widened their eyes as they see Izuku's final dormant quirk which is...

'Destruction Aura'

"RAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHH!!! NOOOOO!!!" All For One cried as his face now turned to ashes and fade away.

Everyone cringed seeing All For One's death just like that in an instant and knowing Izuku's last quirk would be a destructive one.

"And a little information, people who get HAKAIed by Izuku, will not go to the afterlife, they will be destroyed including their souls. Which means, they are gone forever." Momoko said, making everyone shiver in fear of thinking that person like Izuku would exist in that world.

The twins watched Izuku happily as he defeats All For One and securing Japan's future and safety...FOR NOW.

After the great battle, The Midoriya twins was invited by the World Government as they have achieved and won one of the greatest battles ever in the history of Japan.

The World Government's officials known as the Shichibukai greeted them and welcome them to their place.

"Welcome, our beloved Four Emperors!" One of the Shichibukai elders said.

"Emperors? The hell?" Gran Torino asked.

"You will see." Garou said.

"Emperors?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah. You are now hired by the World Government as The 4 Emperors to lead and conquer the North, South,East, and West in this world known as the four nations. For you to guard, protect and lead people in those places." Another elder said.

This made the 4 gasp and happy as they are taking a new role in life. As leaders and saviors.

Izumi is now the Ice and Water Ambassadress of the South as Zhao is the Black Flames boss of the North. Fujin is now the Winds of Justice of the East and Izuku as the Lightning Dragon of Hope of the west.

"You should not relax after defeating All For One. Because there are more enemies gonna come at your nations soon. Due to his death, it triggered everyone and now started to attack the nations. You must lead those nations soon and protect them at all costs." The elder of Shichibukai said as the screen shows the faces of the Yonko Emperors (Yeah. The 4 emperors of this story vs The 4 emperors of One Piece)

"We will protect them at all costs!" The 4 said in unison as the screen turned off.

Everyone stood up and clapped for what a great multiverse they saw as Izuku won victorious and saved his twins from their deaths, bringing them back to life, defeating All For One and now  hired as Emperors of the 4 nations around the world.

"Does the World Government exists?" Present Mic asked.

"Well we don't know about that. Anyway, take a break and we are going to watch another multiverse. Got it?" Garou said.

"Yeah!" Everyone yelled as Momoko and Garou started to sleep. And everyone started to use the bathrooms, some rested and some ate some snacks.

Well there you have it. The end of this chapter. Sorry for the late upload cause I woke up at 8pm and ate dinner at the same time so I wrote late and I hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you so much for the 1k reads! Can't believe some people will appreciate the way I write. Thank you so much and have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 10.4K 148
It was a normal day for the students of Class 1-A, until a mysterious portal opens up and sends them to a theater, along with multiple other people...
413K 5K 20
Class 1-a, UA staff and a few others watch multiverses of their innocent green haired friend/student. What will their reactions be....read to find o...
129K 1.7K 13
A normal day in UA where we can see class 1a and 1b training together but all of a sudden a portal opens an out of it come...kids.Both classes are st...
321K 4.1K 21
I do not own the characters in this story! Izuku and his class get pulled into a worm hole. And the only way to get home is to see all of Izuku's uni...