Yandere X reader

By anime_dawnie

" ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ Ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ? ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟᴀ? " Y/N, the typical perfect girl, encounters a also perf... More

1|| In the beninging
2 || friends
3 || groupmates
4 || Lovers?!
5 || Volleyball
6 || Love
7 || lovebirds
8 || Ship
9 || Accept
10 || First Date
11 || Marriage
12 || Past
13 || Mika-chan
14 || Moving in
15 || Tour
16 || lemon
17 || lovestruck
18 || Eric
19 || Swim
20 || Mother-in-law
21 || Mocrè
22 || Bar
23 || Kuro?!
24 || Secrets reveal?
Q/A
25 || Lies
26 || My baby
27 || A day
OMG!!!!
28 || Hide
a/n peepz
Christmas Special
29 || Fake
30 || No one
New year SPECIAL (not to special tho lol)
Holy Sh-
31|| Remember
32 || Angelica
33 || The Truth?
34 || Diary
35 || Scepter
36 || The Hunt
37 || Requital
38 || The Ring
39 || Rey
40 || Quary
41 || Aim
42 || Luck
43 || Help
Heyheyheyhey
LAZINESSSSS
meow
hehe
45 || Its Time
46 || The Unexpected Turn
47 || The 'Not So Sly' Scheme
48 || Slave
Chapter 46 (first one)

44 || The Plan

339 10 9
By anime_dawnie

Y/n's POV

Jun?!......... How come? Why did he open the door?

Jun still has his cyan messy hair, but right now he doesn't have a mask on, showing his small reddish plump swollen lips and visible freckles, cute boy though......, just telling facts.

He was now wearing a black plain shirt paired with ripped jeans and white shoes that looked like they were stained with.....blood? I pointed the fork at him with mixed feelings, feelings of happiness and fear altogether.

He looked at me. Eyes swollen and a little bit red. His eyes looked like he just cried.....Why is he here? What is he going to do to us?

" Why are you pointing a fork?" He said having a little tone of confusion which broke up the calmness of his voice.

I did not reply. My mouth was stiff. Dawnie in the other hand was a brave bitch. She's often been in fights despite her girly-like figure, she's a (pretty) shit with strong arms and thighs... I can't even believe that she could beat the more muscled-looking guy in our class back in high school. She made him buy us food for us for a whole month using his own money.... Best. Experience. Ever.

" Jun what are you doing here?" she said, eyes calm but stern.

Jun then looked a little surprised, knowing Dawnie's aggressive attitude and sometimes, a short temper, she always had a grudge to Jun after knowing he worked for Mika, and also the past. (based on Dawnie's storytelling hihi)

" I..uh..umm...." Jun hesitated. " I..want to help you escape—."

Escape?! Why?!

" And why are we going to listen to you Jun?" Dawnie answered back. " After helping Mikaela  on his plans in capturing us and now, you're wanting to help us escape.. What is this?! A joke to you?! My life is on stake in here.. OUR lives are on stake in here and here you are having a two-sided shit happening. Jun you're such a bitch!" Dawnie said as her anger engulfed her.

All of us in the room was silent.

Those words Dawnie just blurted out were true though, despite being the most trusted partner of Mika, he wants to help us escape from Mika's clutches of doom...but why though.. Why?

Jun looked guilty, he was standing stiff, biting his swollen lips while looking at the cold a little dusty floor.

He was hesitating. He was hesitating if he should tell that one thing he really wants to inform everybody in this room.. but most specifically, he really wanted to tell Dawnie..
His Childhood Best Friend.

" I... like....Mika" He finally admitted.

A major shock went into our feelings.. He likes Mika.. The fck?!!! Why him for all men?!

" I..don't like him... I love..him.." He continued stuttering as we also continued listening with major shock reaction.

"I...thought...he..was kind....He helped me...every time...I asked for his help... I thought he was different...I only thought though..." He said with a sense of regret in his tone.

" I mostly don't understand why you fell for the guy who you know is a inimical to and for you. He's the highest quality of the highest family but is the least good person here in this world right now..." I blurted out.

Jun looked at me. Tired eyes were unquestionably shown. His hair looked way more messier than the past minute. His lips trembled a little. He mumbled something softly.

" Y/n-sama" He said calmly, voice trembled a little. " We people will encounter times where we love someone so much still knowing that person is the cause of your pain..your suffering, but we always looked at the bright side, always thinking that person is... good." He continued with a calm yet trembled voice.

" And that's where the pain occurs, the throbbing, the crying, the suffering all starts because of that person." He continued. "So I am here... to help you, get back the man who loves you dearly and whom you also love too."

" Y/n-sama, I promise to help you, I don't want you to experience what I have encountered." He said as a small tear fell down his cheek as he smiled while his lips trembled.

"Jun...." Dawnie said as he looked at her. " Jun I'm sorry!" Dawnie said as tears went down unto her cheeks and as she ran up to him, hugging him and he returned it.

"No Dawnie I should be the one who should be sorry... I didn't listen to you... you were always there for me but I took you for granted..I'm so sorry Dawnie." He said as the flowing of his tears continues. " Don't you know I love you so much but I left you..for him and I'll never fo that again!" He said as he hugged Dawnie tighter as she did the same.

" Aww so sweet~" Am said as both of him and Ku were actually snuggling each other.

They continued this after five minutes and they ended it a little awkwardly.

" So...um.. what is you're plan Jun?" I asked out of a blue. I really wanted to go out but what if we'll get caught? I also wanted to get my hands to that sick bastard. grr.

" Um.. I'll help you out." He said, now putting his hands on his pockets. " In escaping here and I'll give you a ride to wherever you'll go." He continued.

" Ohh..Okay." I answered.

" Let's go now, we need to prepare our ambush for tomorrow evening." Ku said as he held Am's hand tightly.

" Okay let's go now, before the cameras around the place would be back on." Jun said as he gestured to go out. We went out as Jun was about to close the door, I went back in to get the diary.

"What's that?" Jun asked.

"A diary." I answered.

" Oh,okay. Let's get going."

We went out in the nick of time. Jun was driving, Dawnie's was sitting at the front seat while I was at the back seat beside with these two lovebirds.

We were now going to Kuro's company, to prepare for tomorrow. Lets just say, My confidence was bursting, I wanted to kill him right now. But first we need a plan, a plan on how to go inside, a distraction perhaps.

As we reached the building we went directly to Kuro's equipment room, but Kuro ordered food first.

" Ahh....I love the taste of fresh rice, I WOULDN'T  TAKE THIS FOR GRANTED ANYMOREEE!" Said Kuro, his face filled with emotion, Me and Ami giggling.

" What the h—" Jun responded, he was practically was weirded out after knowing the attitude of one of the top billionaires in the country, but I was already used to it. That crazy bich:>

"He's always like this, don't bother." Said Dawnie, as she also giggled a little.

The equipment room was filled with knives, guns, and other equipment for 'dirty work', I didn't even know that Kuro had like this.

There were lots of wood trunks and the room was painted gray, it had four lights on each side.

" So what's the plan?" I asked, I was curious, I really needed an idea.

I looked at Jun, he was thinking hard.

" I have a suggestion." Dawn said, as she stood up, as she opened the cap of the whiteboard marker and wrote something on the white board.

"What is it?" I questioned.

" We, sneak into the Mocré and pretend as guests, we make sure we have our disguises, Ku and Am should really look different."

" Why?" asked Am.

" Since You both were locked up by Mika first, and he knows how both of you really look and both of you are really appealing, I wouldn't really want to risk both of your lives again." She answered.

"Oh." Am replied.

"As we get in, Jun would secure our safety as we go to Mika's office, We would turn off all security cameras since, that is where they are all connected to." She continued, " After so, we would find Eric and yeh I don't what Y/n would do but maybe confess some shit."

" AWWWWW "  everybody in the room except me.

"Shut up damn bitchesss." I answered as my face was as red as my period. Wait the f-

" Also I need to contact Thomas, I really need to inform him, he is also part of the plan though." Dawnie said as she blushed slightly.

" NAWIEEEE" we said excluded Dawnie.

" shhhhhh." She said.

" So during that, Jun would take Mika outside to the lagoon between five buildings which there we will witness the battle of two bitches." She continued.

" But I wanted to kill Mika." I blurted as they look at me. " Yes it would be my honor to finish him, its my only request." I finished.

" I can work with that," said Ku.

" Tell Eric before they fight." Dawn said as she looked again at those scribbles she drew.

It was the Plan, the Plan to end Mika, the cruel greedy bitch. And I'm certainly sure that I wouldn't hesitate to kill him.

Im fricking bored so Subscribe to PewDiePie:>

HEY HOES IM BACKKK AFTER 1528272 months HAHAHAHA

Recappppo:
Yassss more dramaaaaaa okay bye.

Im feicking happy cuz crush is sooooo shsjsbskafuckingcute

YASSS I FINALLY UPDATED YASSSS OKAY AHAHAHHA XDD

So ima bored cuz ima bored so thats why chapter is born

THANK MY BOREDNESS FOR THIS CHAPTER OOF.

Also the picture is Rey hihihi, THANKYOU iconalagywrites for itttt (ilysmmm:>)

So this is pretty such a fricking short chapter since im tired slash bored.

And I miss y'allllll smmmmmcakzsjs and i oop.

so i would be updating after 2 weeks cuz sports week is coming so i need to concentrate hihihi.

And i would be following me regular schedule which would be Thursday, Friday or maybe update daily after 2 weeks since also, this book is almost ending and another book will rise which is also somehow related to this book mwhehehe.

soooo I'll be going now since imma bored HAHAHA XD BYE HOES SEE Y'All NEXT CHAPTERRRRRR AGAIWBSJBSHSSVHSBS

-anime_dawnieeeeee💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 150 5
Becoming the villainess of a visual novel you played in your past life after dying in the dumbest way possible is tragic, but so is being the one cha...
677 21 8
You have just moved back to Tokyo, Japan after moving to Seoul Korea for a few years. Your father got a new job offer back in Tokyo, and with no hesi...
185K 7.7K 27
[HIATUS?? LONG UPDATE DUE TO MASSIVE RECONSTRUCTION/REWORK ON FANFIC SUCH AS REDESIGNS AND REWRITE.] I died in a car crash in a middle of the night a...
131K 2.7K 80
Oneshots featuring the boys of Haikyuu who are losing their minds for you~ I do male characters x female reader. May contain inappropriate content, s...