My Cheating Mate

By penguinsandglitter

I loved him. I did everything I could for him. And this is how he repays me? I did everything I could for him... More

The Beginning Part II
I Hate You
My New Life
My Revelation
House Hunting
Why do you have to be difficult?
My New Life
This Has To Stop
Luke's POV
The Pack
Author's Note
Andy's New Home
Going Shopping and Lunch With Luke
Getting Lost
My Date with Murphy
Telling Luke
Why Am I In So Much Pain?
My New Pack
Living Arrangements
Murphy's Mate
Author's Note
Luke's POV
Different
Murphy's POV
Kill Her
Moving On
The Wedding Part 1
The Wedding Part 2
The Sequel!!!
Sequel

The Beginning

88.9K 1.4K 153
By penguinsandglitter

The first time I saw him I knew. I knew he was my mate. My wolf howled and cried to be near him. He was everything I could ever dream of. He was white but tanned and he had some of the prettiest colored eyes I had ever seen. His eyes were the color of the ocean on a summer day. I don't think there has ever been an interracial couple in my pack before. It would be nice because I do love white boys. His name is Luke Mason.

Luke Mason. My wolf purred.

I stopped in my tracks and stared at him. He was staring at me. I know, me a little black girl was probably not what he was expecting in his mate. Then, all of a sudden I was being pulled. It was Luke. When did he have time to get here? And then I was in a janitor's closet. Luke grabbed me and pushed me against the wall.

Yes. Let him claim us. My wolf growled.

No, I protested, it was to early. Luke gently pressed his lips against mine. It was soft and romantic. Well not really, because of the setting but it really was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 128 17
I was always told to fight, to never give up my dominance. But I did. I submitted to him. I did it because I wanted to feel loved, and to feel him to...
9.7M 229K 47
He pushed me up against the wall and looked into my eyes. I knew he felt the same spark as I did, I'm his mate. And he was trouble. "Mine" he growled...
783K 18.3K 32
"I remember his face, his eyes that begged for forgiveness, his body as it shook with anger and emotion. I remember how my world fell apart right bef...
33.5K 1.4K 25
I had a girlfriend, she had a reputation. I liked her, she used me for fun. I fell in love with her, she left me. But no matter what things were kept...