You can call me Josh

By sanriolover1213

Tyler has never been to School before...ever..... until now. Mr.Dun is Tyler's stern teacher. Tyler has a way... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
UPDATE
ANOTHER UPDATE
Where is my story going? Author's note.
Final and last update, my apologies to all (adressing triggers⚠️)

12.

6.4K 135 58
By sanriolover1213

A lot of major smut ahead

Josh left the room.

I was still sprawled out on the bed, my neck and collar were kinda soar from how hard he was sucking and biting my neck a few minutes ago.

He came back with a grocery bag in his hand, he sat it down on the bed

I was still holding the fuzzy pink blanket Josh had gotten me, rubbing it against my face, feeling how soft it was.

Josh sat down in front of me

"What's in the bags?" I asked.

"You wanna see don't you?" He teased.

"I mean ya." I replied annoyed.

"For every question you answer, I'll show you one item." He said.

"Fine." I sighed.

"First question, have you ever had a sexual fantasy about me?"

"Woahhh Josh, not those type of questions." I laughed nervously.

"Answer them or I won't show u what I have." He warned.

"Fine...yes I have." I sighed.

"Explain it." He smirked.

"No, you simply asked if I had a sexual fantasy about you, not what it was about, now show me what you have." I demanded.

He pulled out a small bottle of KY warming lube.

My breath hitched at the sight.

"J-Josh." I stuttered out, feeling my stomach drop.

"Now explain the fantasy, cause I have more items." He smirked biting his lip.

Fuck.

My mind was blank for a minute.

We weren't gonna use that stuff....tonight.

Were we?

"W-we were in a field, I was wearing a dress, you only had on shorts and you tackled me to the ground and started... kissing down my neck...then down my chest...to my hip bones." I breathed out remembering the dream.

He shuffled through the bag and pulled out Vaseline.

"W-whats that for?" I asked in an innocent voice.

"It's for if we have....sex and you get hurt." He said in a soft voice rubbing my outer thigh.

"W-why would I get hurt if we had sex Josh?" I asked confused?

"Well, you're a virgin so..."

"How would you know I'm a virgin." I interrupted in an upset tone.

"Well.... by the way you moan just by me biting your lip... it's obvious baby." He smiled reaching for my cheek.

"That doesn't mean I'm a virgin!" I said angrily declining his hand.

"So you've had sex!?" He retorted.

"Fine... no I haven't!" I shouted back.

We were silent for a moment, Josh looking at me with a smirk because he was right, me looking back angrily, rolling my eyes.

"Just show me what else you have in the bag." I grumbled.

"One more question and I'll show you the last thing." Josh smirked.

"Fine, what's the question." I said with an annoyed tone.

"When was the last time you touched yourself, I know you told me you came to the thought of me the other day, was that the last time?" He asked moving closer to me, making my heart pump and my stomach turn.

It was hard not to jump on him, I really wanted josh... in a sexual way.

But I was stilled mad about him making me admit I was a virgin.

Plus I didn't know what to do...

Because....I was very much a virgin.

I felt embarrassed, like he saw me as less...because I hadn't gone that far with anyone before.

"Well....the last time I touched myself was when I touched myself to the thought of you, like I told you." I said trying to avoid the part about me having to leave class to jack off in the boys bathroom and taking so long that I got detention.

"But how did you touch yourself, what did you do and where did you do it?" He asked obviously wanting all the details.

"I don't have to tell you that." I smirked.

"Tell me or I won't show you the last item baby." Josh said rubbing my face.

I melted in his warm hand,my submissive eyes looked up at him.

"I-I was in one of my classes when I started thinking about the wet dream I had about you, the one I told you about, and I-I went to the bathroom and...starting thinking about the dream and.... I got...hard... so I touched myself and by the time I got back to class I was gone so long I got detention."

Josh began to chuckle.

"Heyyyy, it's not that funny." I playfully whined.

"Haha, alright I'll show you the last item love."

Josh reached into the grocery bag pulling out a new pink water bottle.

"That's very cute Josh, b-but whats if for." I laughed.

"Well... you need to be hydrated " He smiled

"You're so silly" I giggled.

Josh lifted me into his arms, we sat at the end of his bed, me in his arms, him holding me.

It felt safe, but it felt like we were both waiting to make a move.

The tension was high.

Josh bounced his legs that were underneath my crotch.

It was as if he was sending a signal.

He began running his hands through my hair softly, stopping when he got to the back of my neck making shivers go through my body.

But he wouldn't make a direct move.

I didn't want to play games anymore, I just wanted Josh to touch me already.

I pressed my lips against his and began kissing him softly.

He began kissing me back harder.

He got on top of me, I laid back on the bed and he began kissing down my neck.

He pulled back to say "How about we get you comfy hmmm?" He asked with a comforting smile.

"Otay." I replied sitting up.

He untied my shoes and took them off, he threw them on the floor then took his shoes off as well.

"How about we take off this uncomfortable button up hmm?" He asked picking at the buttons on my shirt.

He unbuttoned the light pink button up I was wearing, revealing my tan chest.

He then took off his white t-shirt to show his toned chest and wide shoulders. His tattoos just made his top half look even hotter.

He sat on top of me and we examined each other's chests.

Then he started attacking my collarbone, making me moan out.

My hands ran down his back and up his neck to his hair.

Rain began pouring outside, the rain sound was calming and helped me relax.

He left darkened hickeys across my collarbone, before making his way to my chest.

He began kissing across my chest before landing on my nipple. He began flicking his tongue making me moan. After teasing for a bit, he began nibbling it and sucking. Making me pull his hair and grip his back.

After teasing my nipples he began kissing down my stomach making me squirm. He held down my hips before making it to my hip bones.

He began attacking my hip bones making my lower half shift and loud moans escape my mouth.

"J-Joshie." I moaned.

After leaving darkened hickeys across my hip bones he unbuttoned the button on my kaki shorts.

"Josh!" I yelled out nervously.

"That's not my name kitten." He said kissing my hipbones.

"I-i won't say it." I said stubbornly.

He began rubbing my upper thighs through my shorts making me whimper.

He started getting very close to my length that was obviously hard through my shorts.

He licked his lips before looking into my eyes intimidating me.

He began palming my dick through my shorts making me squirm again. He held down my hips with one hand.

I tugged against his hair.

He unzipped my shorts and pulled them off.

He was surprised to see that I was wearing lacy pink underwear.

There was a wet spot from pre-cum on my underwear, Josh began palming my hardened dick through my underwear.

"D-daddy!" I moaned loudly, not able to hold it back any longer.

That must of made Josh exited began he tore off my underwear exposing my hardened dick.

My tip was red and my shaft was gerthy. Josh licked his lips at the sight.

He began licking at the tip, making me let out a girly high pitched moan.

He began sucking the tip and swirling his tongue before licking the slit.

He was driving me crazy with all this teasing.

He began licking the sides of my shaft with his giant brown eyes starring right into mine.

He was still on top of me as he began messing with my length, I was slightly sitting up watching Josh perform. One of my hands was next to me squeezing the bed sheets, the other was tugging Josh's hair.

After licking up the sides of my length he took it in whole and began bobbing his head slowly.

"Urg-D-Daddy." I moaned out in a high pitch tone.

I couldn't take all the teasing anymore so I grabbed his head and began pushing him down on my dick causing him to gag.

I wanted to cum already so bad.

Then Josh pulled off my dick right before I could cum.

"Not yet baby." He smirked with saliva dripping down his chin.

My heart was racing and my breath was heavy.

I was throbbing, why was he teasing me so bad.

I wonder how he'd like it.

"J-Joshie can you stand up for a minute?" I said with big doe eyes, getting a boost of confidence.

"I guess?" He said as if he was asking a question.

He stood up.

I got off the bed and bent down in-front of Josh, I was going to try and suck him off.

I'd never done this before so I was nervous to mess up.

"Kitten, are you trying to suck Daddy?" He asked looking down at me.

I was on my knees looking up at him, "mmmhmmm." I hummed.

I began picking at the buttons on his kaki pants before pulling them down along with his underwear.

He big erect length sprung out.

It was ...big.

Like very big.

The tip was red and dripping with pre-cum, his shaft was thick and gerthy.

I began to drool at the sight.

I looked up at Josh with my big eyes, he began rubbing my cheek.

"Are you gonna suck Daddy's cock like a good baby?" He asked holding my chin up to meet his eyes.

I nodded.

I put my hand on the end of his length before starting to lick at the tip.

I started slow, lightly licking, trying to get the hang of it.

I would  pull off every so often as I got more cocky.

"Don't tease." He growled out in pleasure.

After a bit of teasing
I took in as much of his dick as I could without choking, as I started to suck, I began pumping as well.

He gripped my hair as I sucked.

He let out deep moans.

Fuck it sounded so good.

He grabbed my head and began thrusting into my mouth making me gag.

My eyes began to water, before he pulled himself out before he could cum.

Fuck, was he gonna wanna fuck me now?

How would he fit inside me?

I sat on my knees panting before he picked me up and put me on the bed.

He sat down next to me.

My heart raced, I was nervous for this part.

"Are you ready baby?" He asked.

I wanted josh, the anticipation was killing me.

I pulled him into a kiss before pulling away to say "I'm ready, I want you."

He nodded.

He positioned me underneath him, I laid on my stomach with my ass in the air, my hands behind my back covering my bare behind.

I could hear him shuffle around for something, then I heard him squeeze something into his hand.

I turned my head to see him with the heating lube.

"You sure?" Josh asked, rubbing my thigh.

"Mmhmm"I muffled out.

He moved my hands away from my behind.

He spread me open, making me gasp.

After lightly rubbing the heating lube on my entrance

He applied pressure, pushing in one finger.

I felt the warmth from the lube and the pleasure from his finger.

I let out a loud girly moan.

I reached back and wrapped my hand around his wrist before he began pumping in and out slowly.

He pumped in and out faster and faster before adding another finger

I felt myself twitch.

"F-fuuuck Daddy, I need you inside me." I moaned out.

He positioned his dick in front of my entrance, he pushed in the tip causing me to grip the bed sheets and whimper.

He gripped my hips, before pushing a little bit more in.

Josh let out a deep grown.

He began thrusting the tip in and out, it hurt a little bit but it also felt so fucking good.

Josh continued to thrust, each time going a little deeper.

My moans became louder and loader, I was gripped the sheets so hard that my hands would be sore the next day along with something else.

"Fuck me!" I whimpered out quietly, not realizing he wasn't even in half way.

Josh wrapped his hand around my jaw,and lifted my head back to meat his eyes.

He rubbed my face gently.

"Are u sure, baby" he panted.

Josh was throbbing so hard, I knew he wanted to thrust into me.

I wanted it as well.

"Please" i whimpered, tears now welling up from pain and pleasure.

Josh kissed my lips.

He then gripped my hips tightly, I buried my face in the bed.

I reached behind me and wrapped both my hands around his wrists.

He thrusted the rest of his length inside of me, causing me to yelp loudly.

Josh moaned loudly from pleasure, he couldn't stand it anymore, he wanted to cum.

Tears ran down my face, I couldn't hold back my moans.

I screamed his name as he thrusted again.

He stuck one hand under my stomach and he began pumping my length.

Josh thrusted once more, my nails dug into his wrist that was still holding my hip, his other hand was on my length.

He sped up the pumping before thrusting harder.

I cried out loudly, but the pumping gave me pleasure, so the pain wasn't as noticeable.

Without pulling out, Josh flipped me over.

My face was red, tears running down my cheeks, drool down my chin.

Josh rubbed my cheek before lifting my legs up to meet my chest.

He reached down and kissed my lips.

As he kissed me, he thrusted inside me.

Causing me to whine into his mouth.

His hands held up my legs, he thrusted once more.

He returned one of his hands to my throbbing length.

He began to pump at a steady pace.

Our lips pulled apart and my head tilted back.

My jaw wide open, my moans escaping.

He began to pump me faster as he began to thrust in and out.

Josh let out deep moans with every thrust.

His moans got louder and he gripped thigh tightly before burying himself inside of me.

I let out a yelp as he moaned loudly.

I felt his warm liquid inside of me.

Liquid spurt onto my stomach from my length, I let out one last loud moan.

My body went limp, he stayed inside me for a moment more before pulling himself out.

I collapsed down underneath him panting, beads of sweat dripped down my chest.

Josh wrapped his arms underneath my back, flipping me over on top of his chest.

His chest was hot and sweaty against mine.

My legs were still trembling.

Tears still dripping.

My heart still pumping fast and my breathing still heavy.

After a few moments to catch our breaths Josh  said something.

"I love you Tyler."

"I love you too ." I Responded in the comfort of his  chest.

*****
SMUT OVER

After a quick shower, getting into our underwear and brushing our teeth, we curled up, him the big spoon, me the little spoon, and cuddled. We talked for a while before the two of us drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 2.3K 48
Josh is mute, Tyler works in a small pet store. What will happen when they meet? Will they become best friends or a little more than that? //Sexual...
131 1 36
tyler makes a new friend but his new friend is in new york for college. ( the beginning is a little rough, but towards the end it gets better ) stay...
117K 4.9K 36
josh is sent to work on his uncle's farm for the summer. suddenly the fresh strawberries aren't the sweetest thing on the farm when tyler shows up. ...
72.3K 4.7K 25
"I heard he's a felon." - Josh likes to consider himself a well behaved student. Tyler Joseph is the last person he would have expected to start a fr...