You can call me Josh

sanriolover1213 द्वारा

Tyler has never been to School before...ever..... until now. Mr.Dun is Tyler's stern teacher. Tyler has a way... अधिक

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
UPDATE
ANOTHER UPDATE
Where is my story going? Author's note.
Final and last update, my apologies to all (adressing triggers⚠️)

11.

5.8K 128 57
sanriolover1213 द्वारा

I ran up to my room, relieved that the dinner was over and that everything went well.

I had left my phone on the charger in my room during dinner. I didn't expect to have any texts but I did. It was from Josh.

"Hey Ty, how's the dinner going?" Josh had sent 20 minutes before.

I decided to just call him, after a few rings he answered.

"Hello." Josh said.

"Hey Josh."

I smiled at the sound of his voice.

"How did the dinner go?" He asked.

"Surprisingly well, I think my parents really like Brendon." I sighed

"That's good, they believe he's your boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yup, my mom even was gonna let him spend the night afterwards but he had to go to some family game night." I Explained.

"Hmmm...she was fine with you spending the night with him? I have an idea." Josh said.

"Hmmm?" I hummed.

"Why don't you tell your mom that Brendon wants to have you over this weekend and instead you could come stay with me....at my apartment." He said nervously.

"Oh, wow. Y-you wanna have me over, just us?" I asked, with my heart pumping fast.

"Yup, heh."

"I'll.. uh ask my mom." I gulped.

"Alright, well did you wanna go ask them now and than maybe I could pick you up by the curb near your house or something If they say yes." He asked obviously anxious.

"Y-Yes, I'll go ask now heh." I pushed out nervous.

"Alright, I love you, text me." He said.

"Love you."

*beep *beep

********

I ran upstairs with excitement and butterflies in my stomach.

My parents had said yes, my mom even handed me a condom.

I wouldn't need it, we weren't...gonna do that, were we?

I pushed away my thoughts and texted josh, my hands shaking as I typed the letters.

He asked for my address before telling me he was on his way.

I rushed around my room stuffing clothes in my bag, my heart pounding.

**********

After a good 20 minutes, he texted me, telling me to walk down my street and I'd see him.

"Mom, dad, Brendon is here!"

"Alright love, use protection!" Yelled my mom from the other room.

"MOm, stop it, I will." I said slamming the door behind me.

I walked down my drive way and down the street to see a black corvette, as I got closer, I noticed it was a convertible and Josh was in the front.

It was dark outside as it was now around 9 P.M.

Josh smiled at me and waved from his fancy car, I smiled back and waved, feeling my legs shake the closer I got.

He rushed out of the drivers seat and opened the passenger's side door for me with a smile, "welcome to Sirius Black." He giggled.

"Is that your car's name?" I asked with a shaky voice getting into the passengers seat, setting my backpack at my feet.

"Yup, I used to be a big Harry Potter fan growing up, still am, but it's more of a nostalgia type thing for me." He Explained getting into the driver's seat.

He began to back out of where he was parked and my anxiety grew.

I'd never done anything with Josh out of school, it felt exhilarating to be sneaking around with him, it gave me a huge adrenaline boost but I also wanted to puke.

I looked at him as he focused on driving and subconsciously bit my lip at the sight of him. He looked so.....hot  focusing on the road, gripping the steering wheel and licking lips as he turned corners.

He looked at me with the corner of his eye and smirked, the air blew through my hair as we began driving faster on the roads outside of my neighborhood.

His pink hair blew around in the wind , I felt my heart beat through my chest at the sight.

He set one of his hands on his thigh, so I grabbed a hold of it. He smiled gripping my hand as he drove with his other hand.

I closed my eyes and focused on how good the breeze felt against my face.

"It took a little bit longer to get to your house cause I picked up some stuff at the store." He said.

I looked in the backseat to see some Walmart bags.

"Oh ok, so how long till we get to your house." I asked.

It had been a good five minutes.

"It's right here." He said pulling into a cute little apartment complex.

He soon parked the car and began to get out, before I could open the door for myself he was opening it and helping me out.

"I'll help you carry the bags." I said grabbing two bags.

"No baby, I can carry them." He said.

"No, let me." I demanded with my backpack on my back and two grocery bags in my hands.

"Fine." He said back with a little smirk.

He got the two other bags and clicked a button on his corvette that closes the convertible top.
Than he locked the car.

I followed him up the apartment complex stairs and down the hall until we got to apartment number 145.

He fiddled with the lock before opening the door.

"Home, sweet, home." He said opening the door for me.

I walked in and took in the smell, it was a heavy smell of patchouli mixed with Josh's smell of earthy citrus.

I set my backpack on the ground.

The apartment was set up where the entrance went into the living room and on the other side of the living room was the kitchen. Then there was a small hall that divided the living room and kitchen.

His living room had two comfy looking grey couches, one being a love seat, the other a sectional.

Above the sectional was a big mandala tapestry.
In the corner of the living room was a big tv on top of a wooden cabinet.

The kitchen was small, white cabinets, tile floor, fake granite counter tops and a white fridge.

I stood taking it all in for a little bit.

"You can just set the bags on the kitchen counter." He said sitting his bags on the kitchen counter.

"Oh ok." I said following Josh and setting them on the counter.

"Do you wanna see what all I got?" He asked with a smile.

"Sure." I said still feeling anxious about the situation.

He picked me up and sat me on the counter making me giggle.

He opened a bag and began pulling out items.

"First I got a pack of two sippy cups, one pink, the other purple." He said in a very loving tone.

I began giggling like crazy finding myself slipping right into little space.

"Then... I got you.. a new paci!" He pulled out a cute little white paci with a monkey on it.

"Is so pwetty!" I giggled.

"I then got you a new blanky, just for you."

He pulled out a fluffy pink baby blanket.

He put It in my arms and cuddled it in my hold.

"what ewlse!" I smiled.

He pulled out another bag.

"This bag has lots of snackies for you, for when your all hungwy." He smiled in a very soft tone.

I began giggling like crazy, It was an amazing feeling having someone care enough to buy me these things.

"Wait, baby, is that a little tummy I see?" He asked.

I was sucking my thumb with my blanky in my other hand.

"No..." I said pulling up my shirt reveling my tummy.

"I'm gonna....Attack!" He laughed attacking my tummy in kisses, gripping my sides.

I went into a giggle fit flailing my arms and laughing.

It was getting pretty dark out by now, I looked at the microwave to see that it was 9:20P.M.

"Wow baby it's gettin kinda late, maybe you need some sleep." He suggested.

"No daddy- I mean Josh."

My stomach sank, why did I say that! I had thought about calling him that but I didn't wanna say it out loud.

He looked right at me in my eyes, he began biting his lip, "What was that?" He asked smirking.

"Nothin.."

"Say it again." He said looking into my eyes with his intimidating eyes.

"No." I said sternly.

He swung me over his shoulder and carried me out of the kitchen.

I began flailing my arms and legs, "what are you doing Joshie!" I yelled giggling.

He went down the hall and swung open his bedroom door.

His room was kinda small, it had a bed with grey sheets and blankets, a dresser with a mirror,Beige walls, and fluffy tan carpet.

Minor smut ahead

He dropped me on his bed and I began crawling away before he grabbed my legs and pulled me underneath him. He flipped me on my back and pinned down my hands, as he was on top of me.

I squirmed underneath him.

"You gonna say it or am I gonna have to make you?" He laughed on top of me.

"No and you won't do shit!" I laughed teasing him, knowing damn well he could destroy me.

"You shouldn't have said that love." He said calmly.

My heart began beating fast.

I'd never seen josh with this look, he was gonna destroy me.

He began attacking my neck, biting hard and sucking. I could feel his warm breath against my skin, he still held down my arms.

He held down my legs with his own. We were on the side of his bed, him bent over the side of his bed, me underneath him.

I let out small moans trying to hold back.

"Baby boy, stop holding back." He whispered in my neck.

"No!" I yelled before squirming.

He let go of one of my hands and wrapped it around my throat as he bit down my neck.

"Mmm...mmm..n-no... I w-won't say it." I moaned out.

He then let go of me and stood up leaving me sprawled out laying on his bed panting.

"I'll be easy on you for now, but you need to stop being so bratty with me." Said Josh bragging heavily.

"Mmmmm, I don't have to listen to you." I giggled egging on Josh.

"Hmm, I'll be right back baby." Josh said with a devious smile.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.3K 219 27
Tyler is a very pretty boy who loves wearing skirts and crop tops, Josh is a new teacher at the school. He teaches Tyler and starts to fall for the b...
298K 7.8K 20
tyler, the cutest femboy in the neighbourhood. josh, well, josh. / currently being edited bc this book is poop
28.4K 741 38
Teacher x Student Tyler's been living day to day, nothing to look forward to. He wastes every day getting high with his friends. Mr. Dun is a new t...
72.3K 4.7K 25
"I heard he's a felon." - Josh likes to consider himself a well behaved student. Tyler Joseph is the last person he would have expected to start a fr...