DESIRED (BWWM)

By ezra_is_stressed

**#1 in possessive 17/05/20** **#1 in sexualthemes 26/06/20** **#3 in teenfiction 20/05/20** **#48 in romance... More

In Which Everything Goes Wrong
Being Selfish Feat My Mother
Hey One Question: What The Hell?
In Which The Devil Shows His Face
Ask And You Shall Receive
50 Shades Of Titanic
Not Much Has Changed
Satan Or Elijah?
Water Splashes, Confusion and A smile?
Fun With Will
The Sexy Assault
Possession Or Obsession?
Midnight Conversations And Fun With Ice-cream
Mother's Home!
The Not Vacation, Vacation.
Pussy Whipped
The Issue Of Age Part One
The Issue Of Age Part Two
The Very First Climax
After The Very First Climax
The Break In
The Break In Part Two
Not Really Scared
Telling Mia
Breakfast In Bed
Call From Xavier
Oh Shit! Mother knows
Confronting Rachel
Antonio Alejandro
Fun In The Shower
Three Little Words
The Spanking
Moving In
The Birthday Scene
Chapter Thirty Sex
The Unexpected Visitor
Shit Hits The Fan
Let's Talk
Getting Eva
I Love You More
Permanent Changes
Not an update
Wedding Bells
Honeymoon?
Normal as of now

The Aftermath Of The Sexy Assault

22.6K 721 183
By ezra_is_stressed

Elijah's Pov

I walk out of my room and make a beeline straight for the kitchen. My throat is dry and my head aches from all the whiskey I consumed yesterday.

Shaking my head I begin the process of making my coffee, while my mind plays over my stupidity last night.

I was in a meeting with one of my top suppliers when Pietro had sent me a few pictures of Renée being all cosy with that fucker William and I swear I actually saw red.

I didn't even know why I was so angry, all I knew was that if I didn't get the hell out of that office I was going to fucking choke someone.

I told Angelo that something came up and I got the hell out of that office. When I came home I poured myself a couple glasses of whiskey, which didn't help any.

I felt this heat rising in my body, so I took off my shirt and lit up a cigarette. The more I smoked the more I convinced myself that claiming Renée for myself wasn't wrong.

Then she walked through the door and I fucking lost it. She was wearing ripped jeans that hugged her legs perfectly and part of her stomach was exposed.

I remember wanting to push her top up further so more of her would be exposed to me. Then I thought about her being with the fucker and my blood boiled. I formed my hands into fists restraining myself from doing something I would regret later or possibly not regret.

My anger compelled my actions and I forced her to sit on top of lap, blowing smoke into her face and enjoying her discomfort. She told me to stop but it was weak and held no conviction so I started kissing on her neck.

Her skin was as soft and smooth as I had imagined it would be and I held back my groan when her lily peach smell invaded my nose.

Her small moans filled my ears and I had to hold myself back from actually fücking her on the damn sofa.

She felt so good underneath my fingers and her tiny body fit perfectly in my arms.

I wanted her.

I wanted her so fucking much but I couldn't have her, so I forced my hands from her waist and told her to go to her room.

But then she begged me. She fücking begged me.
I bet she didn't even know what she wanted from me.

She's so pure, so fücking innocent. The raging erection that I tried to hide from her pressed against her thighs and she looked at me with wide eyes.

I yelled at her to go to her room and lock the door, because god knows if she had stayed on my lap a minute longer I would have taken her......and I wouldn't have regretted it.

Shaking myself out of my thoughts I sit on a stool and sip on my black coffee as I play over what happened again and again trying to make sense of my emotions.

My head shoots up as Renée stumbles out of her room, wearing a pink t-shirt and blue shorts, exposing her beautiful brown legs.

Delicious.

My eyes slowly travel up her body before landing on her hazel eyes.

Her hair is up in a bun with a few loose curls framing her face and I can't help but imagine running my fingers through them.

"Shit. I thought you already left, I'll leave," she says with wide eyes and I roll my eyes.

"Mia Vita, come have your breakfast," I say in a no nonsense tone, watching as she swallows her saliva and walks into the kitchen.

"How did you sleep?"
"Okay. You?" She asks and I offer her a smile trying to lesson her apparent nervousness.
"Yes Renée I slept well. But I would have slept even better if you were in my bed," I tease and she rolls her eyes.

"Funny," she mutters and I laugh which makes her laugh and then we're both laughing like idiots. "Can you get the Cheerios for me? I'm too short," Renée asks after while and I stand up looming over her for a second before reaching over and grabbing the box from the cupboard.

"Thanks," she says beginning to make her breakfast.

When she's seated with her breakfast I decide to talk to her about last night.
"Renée?"
"Hm?" She answers looking up at me with both her cheeks filled with cheerios. I start laughing and she blushes before swallowing what she has in her mouth.

"About last night," I continue and she looks at me with wide eyes as her tongue darts out to lick some of the left over milk on her lips and my eyes immediately follow the action.

The things I could do to those lips.

"What about last?" She asks nonchalantly continuing to eat her breakfast. I'm silent for awhile not really knowing what to ask her.

"How'd you feel?" I ask and color stains her cheeks.
"I don't....I don't..... you're married to my mother. I'm not allowed to feel anything. Besides you were obviously drunk,"

I run my hands through my hair feeling irritated by her constant need to always remind me that I'm married to her mother.

"That's not what I asked you Renée," I say standing up and making my way over to her and pulling her out of her chair.

"I want to know how it makes you feel when I do this," I say moving her curls away from her face and sucking on the lobe of her ears, she shivers under my lips and I smile against her skin.

"Or this," I move my lips to her neck and leave a trail of wet kisses from her jugular to her color bone. She gasp, holding on to my shirt as her body trembles in my arms.

"I- l." She tries to speak and I tilt her jaw up with my thumb. "Do you like it when I do that Mia Vita?"

She looks up at me with confusion in her eyes.
"I shouldn't," I reach out to play with her bottom lip happy that she didn't flat out tell me no.

"But you do anyway?" I ask and she nods her head, my cock practically jumps for joy when he knows she wants us. but I'm not doing what I can't resist without knowing for sure.

"I'm going to need words Renée," I say and she pulls in a ragged breath before speaking.
"Yes."

"That's good, that's real good baby," I reply, lifting her up and placing her on the counter. "Because I like it when I do those things to," I mutter bringing my lips down to hers. Electricity fills my body as I move my lips gently against hers, inhaling her addictive scent.

I lick her lips trying to get her to open her mouth but she doesn't budge. I stop kissing her, looking her in the eyes and resting my forehead against hers.

"I want to taste you baby," I growl, watching as she bites down on her lips, making my cock stir in my pants.

"I don't know. I don't know if I'm doing this right," she says almost angrily, looking down and aggressively chewing on her lips.

My eyebrows push together and I tilt her head up with my index finger. "Have you ever been kissed by a man Mia Vita?" She stares at me for awhile and slowly shakes her head, light red stains her cheeks.

Surprised? Hell fücking yeah.

I know she's inexperienced but a virgin?.
"What kind of men have you been around?"  I mutter, taking a deep breath and kissing her forehead.
"Don't make fun of me," she pouts and I shake my head.

"Look at me Renée, you're doing just fine baby," she looks up at me and offers me a timid smile.

"I'm going to kiss you again but this time I want you to open your mouth okay?" I say feeling myself getting hard.

"Elijah I... We shouldn't...my mom...I-,"  she says stopping mid sentence and shaking her head.

"Do you want me to stop?" I ask and she nods her head and shakes her head and then nods her head again, letting out a frustrated puff and then shrugging her shoulders. "I'm sorry I just....my mom,"

"It's okay," I reassure her, even though all I really want is to fück her like a Savage. I
kiss her forehead and breathe in lilies and peaches.

"Renée?"
"Yes?" I close my eyes, making my decision, however fücked up it may be.

"Screw my fucking morals, screw my fücking word. Tu mi appartieni.

You. Are. Fücking. Mine."

(Translation: you belong to me)

Vote, comment, share
Happy reading and all that shit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 763 54
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...
117K 2.8K 29
"Do you love her?" He seethes, looking for any answer. The question didn't matter to him but it sure as hell mattered to us. One simple question. On...
1.5M 25.8K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
1.7M 78.6K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...