Married To Mr.Parth | Complet...

By dharanilakshmibalu

"Stop there" I startled at the sudden loud voice. I turned my head towards it's direction. There I saw him st... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 (Part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - A New Beginning
Chapter 19
Casting And Questions
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Who is SHE?
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update, but a quick Q/A
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Miss me?
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Must read!
#justiceforwomen
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Important Note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Sequel

Chapter 56 - THE END

8.6K 140 27
By dharanilakshmibalu

Edited by: OneIndianWriter

_________________________________

Kavya's Pov:

********************************
Warning:- Adult content. For 18+ readers only.
********************************

I gasped, my fingers curled around his silky hair as he devoured my neck taking his time to make sure I tremored in a wondrous fusion of pain and pleasure. To make my trembles worse, we were in a compromising position where every inch of my upper body was mashed against him, his hands firmly holding my hip against his growing bulge under his pants which was hurriedly making me go nuts. I was sure I was dripping wet at that moment.

A deep throaty moan escaped my lips when he jerked his bulge forward against my core. His tongue made a hot trail of kisses over my collarbone and down to my chest, I arched back, my eyelids drooped as he smothered me with his hot kisses.

"You look hideous in this dress, baby. You don't know how much I hold myself back from tearing it apart."

Series of moans left my mouth when his fingers circled one of my breasts through the satin fabric and kneaded it while his mouth savored the other one with his warm lips and wet tongue pushing the fabric aside from his way. I was fisting his hair in a tight grip as waves of pleasure washed over my entire body. He groaned in response when I pushed my hip against his hard man which pushed him over the edge as he got a hold of my hip and pressed his shaft against my core again. I yelped in the sudden intensity of mind-blowing pleasure and arched back, my head fell back balancing myself with my hands on the counter. His mouth randomly raining kisses on my breasts, biting my tits driving me crazy.

"Oh, god. This feels so good.", I mumbled against his lips when he pressed a kiss against mine, pulling my bottom lip in between his teeth giving me a taste of his wildness. He began humping against me, his hardness against my moist core made my panties soaking in wetness. His hands were on my hip in a strong grip to hold me in the right place as he slammed against me bringing me closer to explode.

********************************
Warning:- The danger zone is over.
********************************

"Please, don't stop.", I moaned as I was a second away from exploding in a jaw clenching orgasm. But this jerk called husband chose this perfect moment to pull himself off me leaving me frustrated and pissed as hell.

"Why would you do that?", I screamed at him in my high-pitched tone and hit him on his chest. "Idiot.", I huffed.

"This is for lying to me about going out with your friends. You should know whom you are messing up with, sweetheart. Nobody can get through me without punishment for lying."

"Now what? You're punishing me? This is so childish. Parth, are you crazy?"

"About you pissing me off? Yes.", he let his hand slid down into my dress ever so lightly but roughly cupped my sex, "This whole night should teach you to never get on my nerves and make me jealous."

Punishing me the whole night in his own crooked ways?

"What?"

Before I could process his words, he again threw me over his shoulders and climbed up the stairs to his bedroom, his hands are gripping my thighs, blood rushed to my head making me slightly dizzy, I heard the clicking sound of the door and soon I was thrown on the fluffy bed, my body bouncing in the effect.

He dove on top of me careful to not put all of his weight on me, our eyes are on each other's lips. He smashed his dreamy lips against mine roughly shoving his tongue inside my mouth, quenching his thirst. Our fingers intertwined, he placed them above my head pushing my legs apart with his knees. It wouldn't take an intelligent to understand he was gonna make me scream his name, even if I failed to get it, his kiss showed me the sinfully wicked games he has plotted to play with me.

We parted our lips when we ran out of breath, his eyes stared down at my eyes with passion, sexual longing and desire and yet a smugness played on his face. He stood up, before he knelt on the end of the mattress where my legs were sprawled, his hand gripped my left leg before raising it and placing my toe on his shoulders, his fingers worked on the ankle belt while he trailed feathery kisses from my toes down to my ankle, he threw the pumps on the floor as his lips went even down to my thighs, my breath hitched when his tongue connected on my inner thighs, anticipation building up in my stomach, my core throbbed for his lips on me when his hot breath brushed my lacey panties, but he hopped to my left thigh placing hot trail of kisses upto my toe as he loosened the ankle belt and it was thrown next to its pair.

"Is this your way of punishing me?", I asked him breathlessly.

"You will find out.", he winked at me.

********************************
Warning:- Adult content. For 18+ readers only.
********************************

He got down on the floor, pulled my body by my legs and he knelt on the floor, his face inches away from my dripping wet core, he placed my legs over his shoulders before gripping my hip, his eyes met mine, I balanced my upper body by my ankles on the bed locking his burning gaze with mine. His clouded eyes casting back the raunchy hungry to savor my womanhood without mercy.

"Time to show the world who the goddamned boss in this house is.", with that his lips molded around my most sensitive rosebud causing me to lose my balance as my head hit the bed. His tongue traced circles around my throbbing clitoris, I moaned his name fisting the sheets in my hands, my eyes are on him to find his face hidden between my thighs, which fastened driving me over the edge. I lost my mind when he started flicking his tongue up and down my clit and then started to move it side to side, to taste every bit of it.

Instead of just lucking, his lips sucked on my clit, I screamed, screamed and screamed his name nonstop. When I was in the midst of an orgasm, he hummed with my clit inside his mouth so that I could feel the warm and wet vibration. My clit pulsed inside his mouth, I literally felt my vaginal walls involuntarily clench, my eyes were rolled back, fireworks exploded in my stomach as I felt a big release of pleasure wash over my entire body, and I ended up panting hard, my thighs visibly shivering, my head feeling giddy but happy overall.

As I was busy bringing my pulse rate down, I didn't notice him climbing on the bed hovering over me. When I finally managed to open my eyes, I inwardly gasped as his eyes captured mine as if he was gonna ravish me. My drumming heart skipped a beat when his lips once again kissed mine, I kissed him back with the same passion. My fingers went up to unbutton his shirt, he slid it from his shoulders and it was thrown away. He lifted my dress in one swift motion and it joined his shirt on the floor. When his eyes took the time to roam on my nakedness, I got rid of his pants and my eyes widened as it laid on his hard shaft.

My hand involuntarily reached down to curl my fingers around him, his face lowered next to face and he took a ragged breath as my fingers moved up and down his length slowly to give him the time to enjoy my every stroke. He groaned next to my ear, his face flushed against my neck, his uneven breathing fanning over my skin. Keeping my strokes slow and sensual, I watched his hold on my hip get tightened and how his breath hitched every time my fingers graced the top of his manhood, I found his sensitive spot. I put more pressure on the top which made him groan aloud and bite my skin near my collarbone.

Letting out a loud animal growl, he pushed his lips against mine, our tongues fighting with each other, my hands tugging up and down his length in increased speed. He pulled himself off me, kissing my hands before letting them by my side.

"On your knees. Now.", he growled which made my insides shiver and followed his order and got on my knees, my palms on the mattress for balancing, he was behind me. The air left my lungs when he rammed his thick hard shaft from behind, I was taken aback for a second but soon recovered as I felt his hardness glide in and out of me, I moaned his name over a hundred times tonight. Our bodies moved in rhythm, my ass slamming against his skin for every thrust which left me gasping for air. The sound of our bodies crashing against each other, my moans and pants, his groans were what one could from the room.

I jerked when I felt his palm slapped my right cheek, "This is for calling me by names.", my skin burned.

And another spank on my left cheek, I shrieked in pain but it slowly turned quite pleasurable. "This is for raising your tone against me."

Before I could suck in another breath, another spank on my right cheek, "Well, this is just to enjoy how your walls clench against my shaft when I do that."

My hands almost gave up, I was pretty much sure my butt cheeks looked red as blood, he took me by surprise when he rolled me over and hovered on top of me with his hard shaft deep inside me. Our eyes met, I wanted to shout 'Oh, no!', as his hooded eyes showcased his darkest desires in them, but he shut me up by pressing his lips against mine, his hip slowly started to move, thrusting himself in and out of me, my hands cupping his cheeks, his hands were on my breasts pinching my sensual tits.

"Now say who the boss is, baby.", his voice was breathless and raw.

He slammed hard, his pubic bone pressing against my core, his thumb massaging my clit. "Say it.", he growled thrusting in and out wild and rough.

"You, it's you.", I breathed out through my gritted teeth, which made him take his pace, ramming my core.

"Say whom you belong to."

"You. Always you.", with that we both exploded orgasming, his face was hidden between my breasts, as we both fought to catch our breath. He rolled off of me lying on the bed beside me before pulling me closer to him as he covered us under the duvet.

********************************
Warning:- The danger zone is over.
********************************

We were lying next to each other in comforting silence, not one of us wanted to break it as we enjoyed the warmth and satisfaction of being next to each other. My head on his chest, his hand securely around my waist, our legs tangled under the soft fabric, his fingers running through my messed hair, if you asked me what was meant by pure bliss, I would say this moment. My love for him grew more and more over days, I couldn't imagine anyone else in his place more perfect than him.

I love him, I don't have the guts to confess it looking straight at his eyes. Only because I can't imagine the pain it would cause if he rejected me, or worse, laughed at my face. A knot formed in my stomach when I wondered what was I doing with our lives. Where the hell is this love leading me to? How long could I keep on hiding the fact there is a life growing inside me? He isn't ready for a commitment, definitely not expecting to be a Dad.

All the terrible things happened recently, though it hurt a major part of me thought that being near him was the source of me becoming more and more toxic. Or worse, I was toxic to any human being with this mental state I was at right at the moment. I was on the bed with him, he was probably thinking that I was recalling the happy moments we shared just minutes ago, but what I could think was when my peaceful mind would snap at him when it would flip out and lash at him, I was terrified of myself. Even in my sleep, these nightmares were killing me alive. In twenty fours a day, I was hell in for almost the entire time being.

I know he is better off without me, but I'm not ready to let it go.

*******************************

Parth's Pov:

Sometimes we think we know ourselves better, that we hold the control over our feelings and emotions until the right one walks in, and causes a whirlwind of emotions by one look, that moment offers you the realization of what love truly is, all you have to do is wait for the right one.

In my case, she is the right one for me, the only love of my life, but I'm yet to find out if I am hers. I love her so much that it hurts sometimes to not be able to tell her how crazy I am about her, about her lips, about her eyes, about her body, about her pure soul. I tried but miserably failed both the times I was about to confess, just the fear of being neglected was enough to hold me back to get it out of my system and say those three words right away. I don't want to face another failure, even though I can't wait to pour my love out and spoil her with it, I am gonna take another shot only when the time is right, only when the moment is perfect, so I have to wait until that.

She startled and gasped quietly when we heard the thundering, both of our eyes darted to the wall-sized glass door to see the sky pouring.

"It's raining.", she mumbled lowly looking out the window and glanced back at me, her lips slowly grew into a cute smile before she screamed, "Oh my god! It's raining."

I winced at the loudness and stared at her with a gaped mouth as she suddenly turned so excited like a kid and jumped out of the bed and grabbed my shirt from the floor.

"Baby, what are you doing?", I asked confused. She buttoned it up smoothening her after sex hair, a grin plastered on her face as she said, "To dance in the rain, duh!"

"What?"

"Yeah, you never tried that? Come on, it would be awesome."

"What if I catch cold? I have to go to the airport early morning to send off Mom and Mitali. My running nose might not be the last thing they wanna see."

She snorted as she said, "Don't be such a baby, Parth. Move your whiny ass from the bed and come join me.", she threw my sweatpants straight at my face, giggling at her perfect aim. I soon got into that and followed her as she ran to the terrace where the sky was literally pouring. Just a few seconds out in the terrace made us completely soaking wet.

I instantly missed the warmth of her body, when I turned to look at her, twirling under the raining sky with her hands stretched wide, her eyes pressed shut, a broad excited smile as she squealed and enjoyed the moment with herself. My mouth went 'O' as my eyes moved down to see my white shirt clinging to her body in the wetness like a second skin, the shirt turned out to a mere see-through glass between my hungry eyes and her lavish body, her undraped legs glistening with raindrops gliding down them, her tight ass calling for my attention, her arresting tits visibly bouncing as she twirled like a little girl. My grip on the railings tightened as a reflexive response on just by seeing her, I have seen her bare body more times than I could count, but still, she had it in me to skip my heartbeat each time I saw her without any clothes.

********************************
Warning:- Adult content. For 18+ readers only.
********************************

Before I knew, I was grabbing her from behind, pulling her into me, my hard shaft pressing against her ass to show her what she was doing to me, even in the deafening noise, I heard her gasp and she craned her neck to look at me. Man! Those eyes! And right there, I lost it. I pressed our lips together, every time it felt new and alluring, her taste, the way her plump lips sucked on mine, her tongue fighting with mine even though we both knew I would win, she moaned encouraging me. My hands were already approaching her sex, massaging it, she twirled her body around as we broke the kiss.

If we were breathing before, now we were literally panting and fighting for air. I had her lie down on her back as I hovered over her so that I could cover her from direct rainfall.

"You ready for me?"

"More than ever.", she whispered trembling, pushing my pants with her toes slightly down to expose my thickness.

With our eyes locked, I plunged myself into her, her fingernails damaging the skin on my back, she bit her lip after she screamed my name sensually. Yes, we made love earlier, but now it was just wild raw animal sex, fucking her hard and rough, as I pumped in and out her, her walls bathing my shaft with her warm juice. I kept thrusting back and forth until we both came undone. I fell on top of her, she ran her hand up and down my back, as we tried to catch our breath. When we came back to the real world, it seemed like it stopped raining a while ago, might be around the time she screamed sinful things on top of her lungs.

********************************
Warning:- The danger zone is over.
********************************

Sex in the open, under the stars and night sky especially with the girl I love, was a heavenly hell.

*******************************

Kavya's Pov:

"I brought you up here with me just to dance. But look at what you did. I can't believe we just did that.", I laughed looking at ourselves.

"I wonder if the watchman had heard us."

My hands went to cover my mouth in shock, "Oh, my! If that happened, he would never look at me the same way he used to. Man! He will no more think I am naive and innocent. Look, look at what people think of me once you tagged along."

He hugged me close to his chest, "No, baby. You're still the same innocent Kavya I've met almost a year ago, who screamed bloody murder at our first official meet."

"No, that wasn't our official meet. Don't you remember what your Mom told about our first meet when we were too young to remember?"

"Speaking of which, I've something to show you. Come.", He stood up and stretched one of his arms out for me. I took it, we both went back to his room. I sat on the bed as he went to his cupboard shuffling things before he came back and sat beside me.

"Oh, sweet lord! It's me. It's me. It's my baby picture. I still have a copy of this in my room. Wait! How did you get this?", I squealed looking at a picture of me when I might be a few months old.

"You remember I went over to mom's place to help her pack things for her NewYork trip.", I nodded my head.

"During that, I found some of my old stuff from a top shelf and look at what I found.", he pointed to the picture in my hands.

I can't take my eyes off my picture, "I look so cute. God, now I understand why you were so smitten by me. Look at that face, I definitely look cuter than your baby picture.", I kissed the picture, "Ugh, I look like an angel."

He nodded, "Agreed. Look at the back."

"K.A.A.V.I. Kaavi? You were six but you couldn't figure out the word Kavi? You were not just ugly but stupid kid too.", I tousled his already messed hair. The photo looked undamaged and clear, he must have kept it safe from any harm. "Wow, you kept my picture with you all these years? Parth, I can't believe this. But you still don't remember seeing me?"

He squinted his eyes thinking for a second, "I think I kinda remember those moments. You probably won't believe this, but the first time I saw you at your house, you sleeping comfortably on a sofa, I looked down at you and I couldn't take my eyes off you. Because it felt familiar, your plump lips, your eyes, that cute nose of yours, it felt familiar and ....beautiful."

"Oh, my poor fanboy.", I kissed him on the cheek, "Thanks for making this day so special. I can't remember the last time someone putting this much effort to make me happy. It meant the world to me, it really did."

He hugged me pulling me on his lap, "It was my pleasurable duty, baby girl. And also I know that you are not a materialistic person, so I didn't buy you any gifts. But if you like anything or have anything off the top of your head, tell me right away. You never asked me for anything."

"Give me your hand."

He frowned but placed his hand on mine, I pressed his palm against my chest where my drumming heart resided. "Do you feel what I feel inside? No money could buy this, Parth. This is what I want, nothing else in the world means more."

He opened his mouth to say something, but shook his head and placed a kiss on my lips.

"I never knew you could play Guitar. You were so awesome, Parth. And it was so unexpected. How come you never told me before?"

He shook his head, "No, I don't know. I just took a one week class just to learn those bits. It wasn't the best, but that was what I could pull off."

It wasn't the best?

"Wow! What are you talking about? You were so great. Whoever taught you for just seven days, they really did a great job. Make sure to thank them behalf of me."

"Then I should thank Nyka.", there was a hesitation in his tone if I heard him right.

"Nyka? What? She taught you guitar? Oh, she was just teaching you how to play Guitar? So that's the one who taught you? Nyka helped you to surprise me? Oh, so that's what you have doing, just taking guitar class."

He frowned taking a good glance at my face, "Yeah. You just kept asking the same question with different modulation. Baby, did that make you uncomfortable? If it did, I'm sorry. She is the only one I know who is a guitarist. I'm sorry if that hurt you, baby girl."

"No.", I sighed heavily, "No, I mean, it actually feels relieving."

Only if he knew how much relief this information brought to me.

"What?"

"Nothing.", I shrugged my shoulders. "I..I have to use the restroom."

He let go off me, I jumped up and went straight into the bathroom, I did my thing, washed myself thoroughly though falling asleep right after the intercourse sounds tempting. I took my time to cleanse myself down there and got back to the bedroom to find him sleeping cozily under the duvet. His wet sweatpants were on the floor, I mimicked him and removed my wet shirt. I hopped on the bed beside him, he was sound asleep, I let my eyes roam on his face. And this question popped in my head.

I love him, yes. But do I deserve him?

No.

I am not true to him, I am lying straight to his face, I am hiding a huge truth about a part of his life growing inside me, I am just a pathetic existence ruining his life along with mine.

It hurt to sink it in, but the truth always hurts. Somehow I would have to find a way to make peace with the fact that by being next to him, by being the part of his life, I am doing no good for either of us but leading his life into a path of pain and disaster. I love him too much to bring him down with me, I want him to be able to achieve his dreams and live a life that he wants, not to dwell with my psycho self. I know it by the heart that he would do a lot better in this world without me.

I shook my head to clear such thoughts. What rubbish am I thinking? I love him, and I will be with him as long as he wants me to. I reached for his hand and brought it closer to me and placed his hand against my stomach. A shrill ran down my spine, I pressed my eyes shut as a lone tear escaped, I bit my lips to control the sobs from getting out. I don't know if it's a happy tear or a sad one, but what I knew for sure was the warmth from his palm on my stomach made me overwhelmed. I needed this. I wanted this. This, this touch, this comfort, the warmth, I needed them from him.

I didn't know how long I was holding his hand against my stomach, I was about to fall asleep when I heard a ping from the bedside table. I glanced over to see it was his mobile. But I wanted to see who texted him at this hour of the night, but it was wrong.

Curiosity kills the cat!

Fuck that saying! I grabbed his mobile from the stand and turned it on to see it was from Nyka. My eyes shifted down to read the contents.

Oh, no!

I felt a hard blow in my chest. I reread the content with my widened eyes to make sure but cursed my fate again. My grip around the phone loosened and it fell on the mattress. The entire world froze around me, the air became dense, my vision became blurry, my eyes staring at nowhere, my heart pumping fast, my stomach tightened, my mind getting giddy I felt hard to breathe.

Why, Parth?

Why me?

**********************************

Parth's Pov:

My hand roamed on the other side of the bed to find it was cold, she must have gotten up early. I stood up from the bed, coming back to my senses that I was naked, our clothes were sprawled on the floor all over. Deciding on to take a quick shower before going down to check up on her, I rushed into the bathroom. I spent quite fifteen minutes to wash myself and remove the sex smell from my body. I rummaged through my clothes before settling with a blue denim shirt and a pair of black jeans.

I wondered what she was doing downstairs, I quickly gelled back my hair neat. On the top of my to-do list was to send off Mom and Mitali, their flight was in one hour. I had to get there as fast as I could. I picked up my mobile and car keys from the nightstand before skipping down the stairs to the living room which was unusually eerily silent.

"Baby."

I called her only to hear my voice echoing in the empty room. I peeked inside the kitchen to see it was same as it was left last night. This gut feeling that something had gone wrong slightly worried me, I ran to her room, but it was locked.

"Kavya."

I shouted her name.

But she was not inside the room, it was locked from outside.

I searched the entire house, the pooja room, the terrace, the gym and also the guest room. I ran through the house like a man possessed.

"Baby, if this is a prank, please come out. This is beginning to scare me."

When in response all I got was silence, I ran to the main door slamming it open and searched even the garden. I came back inside the house panting hard, she must have gone out with her friends, she must have gone to store, there were millions of possibilities but my gut feeling told me otherwise, my unsettling instinct was so strong that it scared me.

My eyes fell on something on the coffee table, I frowned as I rushed over to its direction. My entire world came crashing down when I saw what it was. My heart picked up its pace, my stomach twisted in fear, I saw my fingers trembling as I brought it closer to my eyes.

The divorce papers. The one I kept in my drawer, the one which I have already signed out of fury and jealous after she stood me up on our first date. I was drunk, I was mad it was a stupid thoughtless mistake.

I couldn't believe my own eyes when I saw her signature, I fell on my knees, my vision became blurry, my fingers turned into fists, I threw the papers against the wall. A folded piece of paper flew out from it landing on my lap. I opened it with my shivering hands. I knew it was her handwriting the moment my eyes laid on it.

Parth,

I don't know how to start. But I know this is the end.

I shook my head, I couldn't read anymore, "No", I mumbled shaking my head before squeezing my eyes shut. "This can't be true. This can't be happening. This is not our end."

But her written consent told me otherwise. This can't be the end. Her body wrapped in my arms, our eyes boring into each other's, our fingers locked, our smiles broad, this is what the end should be. She beside me, spending the rest of our lives together is what the end should be.

She ripped me up and tore me down with that single signature. My teeth were grinding, my body was shaking in pure agony. I took a deep inhale and opened my eyes, it took everything in me to lay my eyes on the paper again.

I wish we have never met, I wish we have never crossed paths, I wish -

Wish we have never met?

I couldn't bring myself to read the entire paper anymore. I don't care whatever the crap is written on it, I want her. I need her now, to be in my side till my last breath.

Her words shattered my heart, I crumbled the paper until it's no longer recognizable and threw it against the wall, the immense pain inside my chest made me squirm and made it hard to breathe. The pain was real, it was heartbreaking.

It hurts. It physically hurts real bad. The thought of never being able to see her again, her not being in my arm's reach made me wanna kill myself. My stupid heart clenched worsening my tortures, my head felt as if it's about to explode.

My fingers pulled my hair out, I curled on the floor, all I could see was red, my blood boiled in anger. Throughout my entire life, I kept on saying to myself that love was not something I would ever fall for, and I believed it until she came. She made me see how dumb I was to ever think of that. I thought she came into my life to lay a trap for me, but I was the one ended up laying my own trap and fucking fucked up.

"Kavya.", I roared.

My fist connected the glass top coffee table breaking it into pieces, I picked up its broken leg and threw it on the TV.

"How could you do this to me, baby girl?"

My head felt heavy and consumed, I lost the control of my own body, with blood dripping my hands I slammed the flower vases down. In a minute, everything in my sight laid on the floor shattered into pieces, but my shattered heart hurt more. The possibility that I could never see her again brought a heart-wrenching pain.

"I never got the chance to say how fucking much I love you.", a tear slipped down as I stared at her locked door. I looked around the house and I felt a void that could never be filled, the emptiness in my soul without her presence, a hole she left on my heart made me feel empty, I felt lost.

Pushing myself up, I ran out of the house shouting her name like a possessed man. I was standing in the middle of the road, alone, that was when it dawned on me.

She is really gone.

My Kavya is really gone.

She left me.

My baby girl left me.

She.Is.Gone.

My legs gave up, I fell on the ground on my knees, I looked up at the bright sky. But I was at a cold dark hollow space. Anger was building up in my heart, the agonizingly cavernous anger she wouldn't want me to feel, but I felt it anyway.

"Kaaaavvyaaaaaa"

■■■■■■▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪THE END▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪■■■■■■

___________________________________

Please, don't hate me!

So, here we are. At the end of Married to Mr.Parth.

Please comment down what you think about the end, about the story in whole.

I left it on a cliffhanger. To find out what was actually sent in the text, what was written on the letter, why Kavya left him, where had she gone, you will have to read the sequel "RECLAIMING WHAT'S MINE"

I promise the sequel will have a happy ending we all want. God, I am gonna miss this story anyway. The past two years have made many changes in my life, all of them are happened for good only because of this story.

From here,

To here,

I have to thank each and every one of you for making this story achieve 120K already, I love you all.

Please, keep supporting me, read my other books as well.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share this story with your friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 52.3K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
850K 23.7K 80
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...
1.7M 62.3K 53
#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are you shouting, "I asked her. "My marriag...
136K 8.2K 68
Twenty-four-year-old Kashvi Acharya doesn't want to get married. Especially when she's at the turning point of her career. She wants to work, progres...