Heroes Universe Unite

By XwarCommander1230

All heroes from different universes were captured by Deathskull organization but they able to escape. They wi... More

Chapter 1
Deathskull enemy ranks, vehicles, & aircrafts
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Prologue

1.8K 8 2
By XwarCommander1230

Sionis Roman aka Black mask is sitting on his chair as he staring at the window to see a lot of buildings. He has dealt with other mob bosses who are against him but they failed to attempt to kill him so easily. He remains quiet in his office as he drank his glass of wine. He was pissed of what happens at the shipyard last night where he has a crate filled with weapons when it was discovered by none other than batman. As he kept drinking his wine, a mafia thug goes in his office as he approaches him and he was going to say before Black Mask said to him while looking at the window.

Black mask: What is it. Can't you see I'm drinking here?

Black mask thug: Sorry, boss. But there's a guy wearing some kind of armor suit and he told me to give me this to you.

He said. Black Mask rotate his chair around at him as his thug grabbed from inside of his coat and show him a card with words on it. He snatch it from him as he take a closer look at the card. He read on the card then he said to him.

Black Mask: Do you know who is this fella gave you this card?

Black mask thug: I was going to say about his name but he just walks away.

Black Mask: Walk away, you say? Hmm... Guess I have to play along for this one. While I'm headed somewhere for this unknown meeting tomorrow, my assistant will take charge of my absent.

Black mask thug: Of course, sir.

Black Mask: Good. Now get out of my face.

His thug walk out of his office room as he open the door then he close it. He looks at the card again as he thinks if it was a trap however it may help him to solve his problem.

At Bane's lair, he was doing a push-ups when suddenly, he heard the footsteps so he quickly get up and ready his fighting mode. He doesn't see anywhere until a shadow figure appeared as he approaches him. A man wears a helmet with a red skull on the visor and he wears an armor suit, he also has both pistols at each side of the belt. He stopped in front of him as Bane said.

Bane: Who are you and how did you find me here?

He didn't say anything as he holding a card on his hand and raise it at him. Bane get a card from him as he read it. Then, a man spoke at him.

???: Meet us at Gotham airport tomorrow tonight. Don't be late.

He said as he walk away from him. Bane is confused about what he said, but he will trust him as he is preparing for going to a meeting at the airport.

At the abandoned warehouse, Garfield Lynn aka Firefly, is doing something on his jetpack to be prepare for his next scheme. Then, he heard footsteps from behind so he immediately grabbed his flamethrower from a top of the table and aim at a man wearing a red shade goggles, a black bandanna covered his mouth and he wears a black bulletproof vest and a red uniform. He just stand still for he isn't afraid of him pointing his flamethrower at him. He said to him.

???: I come here for this.

He said as he shows him a card holding on his hand. Firefly quickly get it from him as he read it. When he look up, he was disappeared. He was confused but he believes that he was here for a reason so he decided to accept the invitation.

At the club, every men and women doing a party as the party lights flying all over the room. A man known as Electrocutioner having a good time with the ladies as they are so attractive to him. He said to the ladies.

Electrocutioner: And when the guy tries to threat me, you know what I did? I raise my hand and set out a lighting out him as he was fried to death.

He laughed as the ladies laughed as well. Then, a thug came to him and he said.

Thug: Sir.

Electrocutioner: What is it? Can you see I'm middle of this conversation?

Thug: A guy outside just told me to give you this.

He said as he show him a card on his hand. He get it from him and read it. Then he said to him.

Electrocutioner: Who is the guy giving you this?

Thug: He never says his name but he said you will be there at Gotham airport tomorrow night.

Electrocutioner: I see... Now go.

He said as a thug goes elsewhere and he continues making more things that make ladies laughed so hard.

At the abandoned building, Deathstroke is sharpened his blade and he checking his guns are loaded as he is ready to wait for a call for a client to get more money by killing the target. Then he got a call on his phone as he picks it up and he said on the phone.

Deathstroke: This is Deathstroke...

??? (on phone): So this is Deathstroke the terminator.

Deathstroke: Yes. It's me. What is it you want me to assign with a price.

??? (on phone): We will have a discussion somewhere else. Meet us at Gotham airport tomorrow night. We'll be waiting for you.

Deathstroke: We?

He was going to say anything until the phone call ended. He places down his phone as he was curious about who is with a client. He will find out soon as he decided to go there on tomorrow tonight at Gotham airport.

On the rooftop, Deadshot is sitting there doing checking his sniper rifle if it isn't jammed. He was waiting for a call to get more money to kill the target. Then, he got a call on his phone so he picking it up as he said on the phone.

Deadshot: This is Deadshot, the world greatest assassin. Tell me what is your target and I will do it for you.

??? (on phone): Meet us at Gotham airport on tomorrow night. Don't be late.

Deadshot: Huh?

As he is going to say anything to the phone, he ended the call without saying any words. He's thinking it could be a trap however he can't deny it so he decided to meet his client at Gotham airport tomorrow tonight.

Next day

A black mask is riding on his black car as he went to Gotham airport. He looks at his watch to see what time is it. Once they reach the airport, he went out of the car and headed to the warehouse. Upon his arrival, he sees five criminals known as Electrocutioner, Bane, Firefly, Deadshot, and Deathstroke as they are waiting there doing absolutely nothing. They saw Black Mask approach them as he said to them.

Black Mask: You guys are all here too?

Bane: That man wearing an armor suit just came to my lair and he told me to come here tonight.

Deadshot: I was wonder of why he brought me here for?

Firefly: You mean "they" brought us here.

Deathstroke: Whoever they are, they have a good reason to be here otherwise it is a waste of time.

Black Mask: But if this is a trap, I'm gonna rip off their faces and place it on my wall.

Electrocutioner: Jesus, no wonder they see you as ruthless mob boss of Gotham.

Their conversation was interrupted when a group of men wearing combat gear and uniforms came through the place as they see them here in a right time. He stopped as his men follow him as well. He said to them.

???: You are all here.

Deadshot: Yeah?

???: Follow me and we'll take you guys to our boss.

He said as he and his group of men went out of the place. The Gotham criminals look at each other faces before they decided to follow them.
As they follow them, they saw a black painted military airplane waiting for them. They were surprised at how they manage to steal a plane from the military. Without any questions, they went on the plane and it went to take off to the sky elsewhere.

Timeskip

They reached to the north pole as a plane started to land on the road. It stopped and open the hatch door as Gotham villains went out of the plane though Electrocutioner feels shivered because he's in the North Pole.

Electrocutioner: Damn! We just went to this cold place!

Deadshot: You should better bring your coat before we come here.

He chuckles as Electrocutioner isn't happy at him. They enter the secret base and when they're inside the place, they are amazed to see an army of men in which they are militias and they built a hundred vehicles, aircrafts, and drones and they are very busy. Once it is over, they reach the big door which leads to the office room where their boss is waiting for them. Before they enter the room, a man said to them.

???: Before you enter it, you must show respect to him. He's a very patient man but he sometimes kills those who disrespect him.

Black Mask: Don't worry, I make sure it won't have a problem for business.

He said. A man nodded as he walk away elsewhere to do his duty. The criminals enter the room to see him wearing a dark top hat on his head, a dark gas mask covered his face, and he wears a dark trench coat. He sitting on his chair then he stands up from his chair as he said.

???: Hello gentlemen, welcome to Deathskull organization. A place for recruiting criminals, murderers, terrorists and ex-soldiers. You may know me as Mr. Death.

Black Mask: Mr. Death. You have a whole lot of army here.

Bane: Enough about this, Mr. Death. What brings us all the way here?

Mr. Death: Yes. I will tell you. The reason I brought you all here is that I've seen you trying to kill the Batman but in the end, you are all failed even you almost have a chance to kill him, you still failed.

Deadshot: Hey! It's because Batman has gadgets and he got some moves I've never faced before.

Electrocutioner: I almost going to shock him to death. Unfortunately, he caught me off guard.

Black Mask: He ruined my weapon trade at the shipyard last night! I was so pissed at hearing that news.

Firefly: He broke my jetpack when I almost burn down the fire station!

Bane: He may be able to defeat the super criminals but we show them that we can defeat him.

Mr. Death: And that is why I invite you all here for... To kill the Batman.

Deathstroke: I don't understand. You have a lot of army, tanks, and drones here. Why don't you sent them to kill Batman?

Mr. Death: True. But don't underestimate him. He did well taking out a whole militia in solo. It also because I don't want everyone from this world to know about our secret organization. Anyway, I want to have a proposal for you.

Firefly: And that is?

Mr. Death: You will all join me as I have plans for my organization and we'll make alliances with other criminal organizations. We will turn this world into fall of chaos. Hundreds, thousands, or millions of deaths of innocent lives. You, on other hand, you will have your revenge because I know his secret identity.

Electrocutioner: What!

Firefly: If what you said is true, then tell us!

Mr. Death: Not so fast, only everyone who is part of this organization can learn about his secrets.

Deathstroke: Unless we join you.

Me. Death: Exactly. So what is it gonna be?

He said to them. Black Mask and the other criminals thinking on their minds that if they know about Batman's secret identity then they would have a chance to kill him and everyone he loves. Black Mask wanted to get his revenge on Batman for ruining his business for the past few years ago. He look at him as he said.

Black Mask: Mr. Death, you got yourself a deal. We'll join you only if you give us the identity of Batman and the others who are with him.

He said. The other criminals are surprised by him so they decided to join him as well.

Deastroke: We have our decision. We'll join you.

Mr. Death: Good. But before we start today, I would like to meet someone you already know him before.

As he said, someone is knocking on the door.

Mr. Death: Come in.

The door opens to reveal a man wearing a purple suit with a green moth symbol on his chest and he has wings. They are shocked and surprised to see him again after he left Gotham a few years ago. It was none other than Killer Moth himself. As he enters the room, they said.

Firefly: Killer Moth?

Killer Moth: Yes. It's me, alright.

Mr. Death: Now, since you all here, let's talk about business...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.4K 64
Well I'm dead. Yep. You heard me. But now God has given me a second chance. Let's save a world. Hell. Why stop at one? This is heavily inspired by cr...
47.7K 1.6K 47
"I hate everyone." "Except me, right?" "No, especially you." ⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻ It's funny, isn't it? That when the whole world decides to become infected wi...
13.9K 263 23
Our favourite Strawberry gets sucked in to the marvel universe, but his not alone a few of our favourite soul reapers come along on the wild ride wit...
7.9K 149 10
Many people have different versions of themselves scattered throughout the multiverse. Unfortunately, due to certain events in the multiverse, realit...