ANOTHER WORLD: New Life

By shannonwoodhouse

Story 1 in a Supernatural series named Another World. Sky thought her life was pretty straight forward, forev... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
A/N

Chapter 17.

220 8 0
By shannonwoodhouse

Chapter 17.

            “What’s going on?” I questioned once I could find my voice, my finger traced the swirls on my skin. David didn’t answer me, I looked up at him, he was already staring down at me. “Well?” I pushed for an answer with a tone of annoyance in my voice. Seriously what was his problem? All night! First, he wouldn’t tell me what merging was, which was starting to annoy me because I couldn’t help but think that this was something to do with it. I could tell David knew what was going on but he was holding back the information. “Go home.” I sighed and turned onto my side pulling up my new duvet around my body, I’d brought it last weekend with my paycheck.

            “Sky-“

            “No David.” I cut him off. I gave in quickly though and turned into his body, still settled down to go to sleep. “I’m still mad at you.” I told him quickly so he didn’t assume he was forgiven – he wasn’t. His arms went around me as he came under the duvet, the chill his skin brought cooling me down.

            “I love you.” He kissed my head, I ignored him and shut my eyes, sleep taking me in instantly.

            “Morning beautiful.” David was sat at the end of the mattress watching me sleep. “What do you want to do today?”

            “Erm… go to school?” I looked at him like he was going crazy. I pushed myself up and walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower so it would heat up.

            “We could bunk and do something together?”

            “Oh WE could? I don’t think so.” I rolled my eyes. “Anyway, haven’t you dropped out?”

            “Yes.” He shrugged, he was in a better mood today, I didn’t want to spoil it with an argument. I already knew what I was going to do today and I didn’t want David to know. I stripped off my underwear and climbed into the shower, David leant against the sink so we could continue our conversation. “Well maybe I could pick you up for lunch or something?” I thought of excuses quickly as I finished washing my hair and body.

            “Erm, no, I think I have some extra work to do at lunch, I’ve been busying myself like crazy since we haven’t been together.” It wasn’t a complete lie, I had been busying myself, however I didn’t have any extra work to do.

            “Can I at least drive you to school?” He asked as he slipped into the shower with me, I giggled like a little girl and wrapped my arms around his neck, not that him driving me to school would mess up my plans I just wanted time to think.

            “I’m fine thanks, haven’t you got anything else to do?” I asked him as his hands slid down my wet body, resting on my ass.

            “I suppose, I need to go into town at some point so I guess I could do it today.” He shrugged, oblivious to my lies, thankfully.

            “Why?” I was curious.

            “Meet up with some old friends.” He grinned. “But first…” He trailed off as he quickly picked me up, I screamed whilst laughing, he turned the shower off then pulled me into the bedroom. He put me down onto the mattress and straddled me, he looked down at me. “You’re so perfect Sky.” His lips came down to mine.

            “No such thing,” I muttered against his lips, I felt him smile.

            “You never listen.” He laughed lightly.

            “Nope.” I popped the ‘p’. He rolled his eyes and began kissing all over my still wet naked body.

            “I love you,” He said with every kiss. “I’m yours until you no longer want me.” He spoke absentmindedly as he kissed his name on my hip line, making my insides go crazy, I was mad at him from keeping things from me but with my plan I was going to find out everything today, however, no matter how mad I was I still wanted him like crazy, I was only a teenager at the end of the day, witch or not.

            “And I’m yours.” I told him as I looked deeply into his eyes.

            I rushed to get into my car, David was lucky that he has super speed, he was dressed in seconds and gone, not that he had anywhere in particular to go. I ran my fingers through my messy hair before giving it up and putting it up into a bun, I shut the mirror and started the car. Being half an hour late for school was definitely worth it to have some more time with David in bed. I was so tempted to actually skip school as he had suggested, but then I remembered my plan, it was important. I smiled to myself as I re-capped the morning in my head.

            I hurried into the school, I had Nathan for double History, which usually I’d be pissed about but I wanted to speak to him today, and after yesterday I was curious. How could he act as if he hated me, yet think I was beautiful? I sat down in my seat at the back of the class, thankfully he ignored my entrance and continued teaching. I read the note on the board behind him, ‘FULL DAY CLASS WITH FORM TUTORS’, ok, maybe I wanted to speak to him but I didn’t want to spend my entire day with him, I sighed and slumped back into my seat.

“Sky come and write the answer on the board.” Nathan spoke as if he knew I didn’t know the answer, I was the only one just sat there without my hand up. I did know the answer and rolled my eyes as I pushed away from my desk making my way to the front of the class. The only clean bit of the board left was at the top, I was too short so I reached up and began writing down the answer. There were sniggers behind me but I ignored them after looking over my shoulder to look who it was, Primrose, the new girl who had taken Pixie’s place as being the school bitch and my worst enemy, I turned back to the board.

“Your so obsessed with your boyfriend you got his name tattooed, can’t wait until you guys break up!” She laughed behind me, I looked down and saw the tattoo I’d forgotten was there, my shirt had ridden up as I reached to write the answer. I finished writing then pulled my shirt down and walked to the back of the class, I wasn’t going to rise to the bait. Anyway, what could I say? Oh, I didn’t get it, it just appeared there mysteriously.

The bell rang for the end of the day, everybody jumped up and rushed out of class. I stayed behind.

            “Nath- erm I mean, Mr. Jocks,” I corrected myself quickly. “I need to talk to you.” He looked up at me instantly smirking, I rolled my eyes as I put everything in my bag before slinging it on my shoulder. I was going to talk to him at lunch but instead I went and ate with George, he’d come to find me so I couldn’t say no. Nathan walked over to the door and shut it once everyone had vacated his classroom.

            “What is it?” He leant on the front of his desk, his arms folded across his chest.

            “What’s merging?” I just blurted it out, I couldn’t be bothered with mind games, or wimping out, I wanted to know.

            “Why don’t you ask your precious boyfriend? The one you got tattooed on your skin.”

            “He won’t tell me.” I shrugged acting as if it wasn’t a big deal. “And I know you know what it is so just spit it out. I also have a feeling it will explain this!” I lifted up my shirt and pointed out David’s name on my body, Nathan looked at, a look of jealousy crossed his face for just a split second before returning to it’s usual smugness, then one of exhaustion.

            “You’ve exchanged blood.” He stated, tiredness evident in his voice, he was fed up of something but I didn’t want to find out why so I kept my mind to myself.

            “Yes…”

            “Does he have your name on his body?”

            “Yes…”

            “Merging is when a vampire finds their soul mate, their companion, their one true love. They only find out who it is after exchanging blood, then, their names are etched onto each other’s skin forever and they live happily ever after together. They can feel each other’s presence, they can feel each other’s emotions, if one gets hurt the other gets hurt.” He explained.

            “I’m not a vampire.” I pointed out.

            “Vampires can fall in love with humans.” He shrugged. “It’s rare though, merging is usually just between vampires.”

            “But I’m a witch…” I added.

            “Yes, that’s even less common, in fact you’re probably the first.”

            “Does it happen between two humans?” I asked, intrigued by it all.

            “No. One of the people in the relationship has to be a vampire.” He stated. “You don’t really hear about humans exchanging blood now do you.” It wasn’t a question, it was a sarcastic statement.  

            “Oh…” I looked at the clock above his head, I was already 5 minutes late for work. “I have to go… thanks.” I spoke quickly then headed towards the door.

            “You’re one of the lucky ones Sky.” He spoke behind me, I stopped and looked over my shoulder raising an eyebrow in confusion. “Merging in itself is rare. 1 in a million.” His voice trailed off, I didn’t say anything just continued to leave. I made it out to my car and got in. 1 in a million. Wow. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.1K 120
What if Renee had given birth to twins, one who was Charlie's and the other was someone else's. See how life turns out for this Swan.
49.6K 2.7K 14
(Decided to discontinue this book because I will be rewritting everything from the beginning and will make a new book with different title) Reincarna...
12K 498 20
In another life they would've been the universes perfect couple. In another life they were happy. In another life she wouldn't have lost him. In anot...
528 31 33
I spent 13 years thinking i was a human. Little did I know I wasn't even born on Earth. I am a hybrid, but with a twist. My wolf is also a witch and...