India to America: Journey of...

By thatdesigirl2004

I am using Avneet Kaur and Siddharth Nigam as my main example in this novel. Avneet sharma Jai Sharma Siddh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 65
End Chapter ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 63

1K 72 0
By thatdesigirl2004

Siddharth's POV:
I woke up with a severe headache. I saw that I was sleeping on the sofa and my neck hurts now. Sumu and Jai were sleeping on top of me so I pushed them off causing them to wake up.

Jai: my head hurts so much
Sumu: I think we drank too much last night, I don't remember what happened...
Jai and Sidd: Me either

Suddenly, Radha and Sonal came in with water and ginger tea.

Jai: yuck water and tea together?!
Sumu: Band baajne waali hai, fatafat pe lo.

All the boys quickly took the drinks and drank them.

Rani pov:
I thought I heard the boys downstairs so I took avneet and we both went downstairs. We saw Radha and Sonal giving them water and tea. Before I could say anything, avneet started ranting.

Avi: nahi nahi, aur pe lo. Beer, whisky, shots, jo chahiye de dungi. Waise bhi yaha toh koi ko meri chinta hi nahi hai. Chalo mein hi pe Leti hoon.

As Avi kept talking Sumu got up and slowly walked over to us. He put his hand over Avneet's mouth.

Sumu: yaar Pari yaha nahi hai toh tune uski jaaga le li!

I went over to Jai and grabbed his ear and twisted it. Causing him to stand up.

Jai: OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH
Rani: JAIJEET SINGH! You and your little friends are going to clean the WHOLE house today!
Boys: WHAT?!
Radha: starting with the basement!
Sonal: I brought the broom, vacuum, mop, duster, and trash bags.

Jai POV

All of them went downstairs and started cleaning, I am also going to go help clean but Rani said she wanted to talk to me alone in private first, we are now in our room, talking.

Rani: SERIOUSLY JAIJEET!
Jai: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I don't remember anything that happened last night
Rani: YEAH BECAUSE YOU WERE DRUNK AND YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS MADE A MESS IN PARI'S COUSINS BUNGALOW!
Jai: I'm sorry babe
Rani: DONT BABE ME, you never drink irresponsible and you
Jai: I'm sorry! Why are you so mad!
Rani: WHY AM I SO MAD, WOW, if I came home drunk wouldn't you be mad
Jai: ...yeah
Rani: EXACTLY! So can you just please clean up your shit downstairs and clean this house
Jai: ...yeah, I'm sorry

I gave her a hug but she didn't hug me back, I feel horrible, I went downstairs and started cleaning with the others, Avneet is so mad at Sidd to, and Im disappointed in myself I messed up.

Priya POV:
We reached America a few hours ago and decided to stay at a hotel since it was just two days. We started getting ready since we would leave to go there in a few hours.

Priya: Bhavesh, I'm not getting a good feeling...
Bhavesh: are you feeling sick? We don't have to go...
Priya: no it's not that, I just... can we call avneet and Rani real quick?
Bhavesh: sure..

He called Avneet and she picked up on the first ring.

Avi: Hey! Did you guys reach?
Priya: Yeah.. is everything alright there?
Avi: ...well... *she narrated the whole story*.. we don't exactly know what went down at the bar itself but yeah.
Bhavesh: ...
Priya : GO DOWNSTAIRS AND GIVE THE PHONE TO SUMU

Avi did as told and she gave the phone to Sumu.

Sumu: h...Heyy
Priya: dont Hey me! SUMEDH YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN! I told you, I warned you! What the hell is wrong with you?! You don't even listen to me anymore?! I don't care if you are a few days older than me, YOU should have been responsible... but no! Main tum par ab vishwas rakh Sakti hoon ya nahi? Please ab phir se Aisa Maat karna, tumhare saamne haat jodti hoon😔
Sumu: Shit Pari I know I messed up. Please maaf kardo yaar. Aur tum yaha ki tension mat lo, hum yaha sab sambhal lenge. You enjoy there. Please!
Priya: Yeah Whatever... 🙄

I left from there and went to the bathroom. Bhavesh had the phone.

Bhavesh: don't worry i will take care of her, I'm not sure why she's so upset...
Sumu: hm..

Sumus pov:
But I do. She's upset because she's afraid the same thing will happen again. A few years ago, I got into a car accident and I'm lucky to be alive right now. I was critical for a while, had a cast on and crutches. It was horrible. Faisu was here to help me, he took care of me. She came to meet me during janmashtami like every year. That was the one year everyone told me I couldn't act as Krishna in the janmashtami play but I got in a wheelchair and still did it. Then at the end gave a long speech about how we are lucky to have family and friends that care about us and how we are lucky to be alive right now, etc.
I was thinking about all this when suddenly I put my hand in the bag to throw another bottle away but hurt myself with broken glass in my hand.

Radha and Sonal: SUMU!

They came running over to me and dragged me upstairs to cover the wound. As they were bandaging it I couldn't help myself. I started crying.

Sumu: I really messed up yesterday... what if she never talks to me again?
Radha: Faisu will talk to her, and Bhavesh is also here now.
Sonal: don't worry Sumu, you just stop thinking about it and go help Jai and Sidd Clean up.

Just then Rani and avneet walked over.

Avneet: no need, you need to relax.
Rani: I called the maid, she will clean the rest of the house. You guys did the basement and that's enough.

Avneet came over and picked up my bandaged hand.

Avneet: and I think you also learned your lesson...

She pointed to the wound covered with the bandage.

Avneet's POV:
Me and Rani thought about it and what if Jai or Sidd hurt themselves while cleaning. They are still in a hangover stage and making them a work now when they need rest is dangerous. I know they will do anything in order to make us happy again but the punishment is not worth them getting hurt.
I went downstairs and called the boys up.

Avi: Jai, Sidd, come upstairs. Leave everything here.

They followed me up without saying a word, and sat down next to Sumu. All three of them were lost in their thoughts. Sonal brought a bucket of cold water and splashed it on them.

Boys: WHAT
Rani: go and relax in your rooms, the maid is coming.

The boys quietly went upstairs without saying a word.

Bhavesh's pov:
I knocked on the bathroom door and she wasn't opening. I could hear her crying. I found a spare key and opened the door, there she was in front of the mirror crying.
I took her out and had her sit on the bed.

Bhavesh: what happened to you?
Priya : I'm scared Bhavesh. That stupid Sumu can't take care of himself. A few years ago because of a event like this he got in a car accident, he's lucky to be alive right now. He was hospitalized for so long, I was here so I couldn't do anything about it but Faisu took care of him. I'm very lucky to have those four in my life, and you four... if anything happens to any of you I'd-

Before she could finish that sentence I put my finger over her mouth.

Bhavesh: Nothing will happen... now if you stay sad then I'm sure that the eight of us will be sad so cheer up. Go get ready, we have to go to garba and meet your friends right 😉🙂
Priya: Yeah...

She got up and left to get ready.

Radhas pov:
Us girls were sitting in the living room figuring out what to do. That's when it hit me..

Radha: there's only one way to solve this..
Rani and avneet: What?
Radha and Sonal: call Faisu
Sonal: he's the one person who can stop any arguments between Priya and Sumu. And make Sidd and Jai happy again.
Avi: Yeah I agree
Rani: lets call him...

We called Faisu and he picked up.

Radha: Hey Faisu
Faisu: hi Radha, what's up?
Radha: *narrates whole story*
Faisu: Shitt, well Priya has Bhavesh and he's probably made her happy now. Let me call Sumu and convince him, and then I'll make a conference call with me, Sumu, Jai, and Sidd.
Girls: okay bye
Faisu: Bye

*ends call*

Rani: hopefully this plan works...

Sumus pov:
I was laying down and Faisu called me. He explained everything and how I shouldn't be doing this. How I could hurt myself but also hurt others. We talked and he convinced me to talk to Priya and clear the confusion, but when she gets back. Then he did a conference call
with Sidd and Jai. I told them how Priya was going to facetime us at garba and we have to act like nothing happened and we all are happy. Then Faisu said "don't just act, actually be happy".

Siddharth's POV:
*few hours later*

It was night in America and Priya and Bhavesh FaceTimed us.

Priya:HEYY!
Everyone: Hii! Enjoying there?!
Bhavesh: Yeah! It's fun! I'm also meeting a lot  of  her new friends!
Rani: Pari... watch out for weirdos 😂 you know what I mean
Pari: Yeah 😂, I remember last time that one kid stepped on my chaniya choli and ripped it.
Sidd and Sumu: WHO?!
Bhavesh: Wow Pari, some protective brothers you have 😂
Jai: Guys relax, Rani already told me this story... it was a small rip 😂
Sumu and Sidd: oh 😅
Avi: anyways you guys enjoy, and come back soon!!! Miss you sooo much!
Pari: miss you too! Byee!
Everyone: Bye!!

Priya POV:
Everything there seemed normal which made me a little more calm. I took Bhavesh to a bleacher where our seats were so we could leave our shoes there and I bumped into my old friends.

Priya: Gia! Niyati!
Niyati: omg pari! You're here?!
Gia: madam is miss Bollywood now, she's about to get married to an actor. I'm surprised she even remembered us..

I went over to Gia and twisted her arm.

Priya: acha.. Aisa hai? Oops my Hindi came out 😂
Niyati: good thing we understand Hindi 😂
Gia: 😂😂😂 so where's jiju?
Bhavesh: right here 😅

Niyati went over to him and started screaming..

Niyati: OMG THE BHAVESH BALCHANDANI! I CANT BELIEVE ITS ACTUALLY YOU! Can I touch you?
Priy: 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
Bhavesh: uhh sure? 😅😂

She poked him and started screaming and jumping up and down.

Niyati: OMG ITS HIM! ITS ACTUALLY HIM!!
Gia!!!
Gia: Niyati... Shut uppp! This is not normal behavior 😂
Niyati: oops sorry 😂 by the way, pratik is here...
Priya: oh god 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
Bhavesh: ohh that dude... 😬😅😂

I took Bhavesh over and we went to the Garba area. We started doing garba and suddenly some guy bumped into me...

Priya: pratik?!
Pratik: bab- Priya?
Priya: oh.. yes uh so you aren't allowed to call me babe... just keep that in mind.
Pratik: look I messed up, I played you because of the guys at temple. I didn't want to lose my friendship with them.
Priya: So where are your "friends" now?
Pratik: they were fake, selfish... I left them.
Priya: oh well that's too bad..

I looked at Bhavesh and held his hand.

Priya: come on babe, let's go get some papdi lot. 😂
Bhavesh: Okay 😂

We walked away and as we were walking to the food area I saw someone and grabbed Bhavesh's hand and ran into the crowd.

Bhavesh: what happened now?!

I pointed over to a person...

Priya: Disha...

Hiii! How's the chapter?!
Disha's back? What do you think will happen next?
Hope you enjoyed! ❤️
Suggestions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 21.9K 95
Avneet Singhania who's life is fully messed. Horrible past, trust issue, broken heart and soul. A fully depressed girl. She don't trust on herself Si...
181K 13K 92
[HINGLISH] Two people which were rivals from their childhood. What will happen if they will marry to each other as their family ask them to? Will the...
52.1K 3.3K 56
So in this story i will give only OS and TS and SS it will be mature story so 18 + 🔞🔞🔞MATURE🔞🔞🔞 🔞🔞🔞MATURE🔞🔞🔞 I am not a professional wr...
23.8K 1.1K 24
Hello everyone! This story is somewhat inspired by the current dynamics between all these people- Siddharth, Jannat, Avneet, Mr. Faisu, Reem, Ashnoor...