My Everything Jariana

By agbsweater

Every girl has they're ups and downs, but as soon as Ariana meets the famous Justin Bieber, her world is crus... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 27

586 11 3
By agbsweater

Justin's POV

I felt like my heart broke in a million pieces. Why would she talk to someone that beat me up for no reason, I did nothing wrong for Jai to do what he did for me. I clenched my jaw and saw a small figure walking in, Ariana. I look at her, she looks at me, I look away.

"Can we talk?" I played with my fingers, my should be no, but instead I spoke harshly to her, "Why? Why would you talk to 'him'?" Ariana looked at me, I looked at her motionless. I got up and she grabbed my wrist, I, looked at her for a second before pulling away my wrist.

"He called me, I didn't. I give everybody second chances, just like I gave you another chance, maybe I'm starting to regret that now." She trailed off.

"If you regret the chance you gave me, then bye," I grabbed my car keys, jacket, and shoes. "maybe we weren't never meant to be together, we're always gonna be torn apart." I shut the hotel door before she could speak. I wanted to look back, but I shouldn't.

-

Ariana's POV

I woke up with teared stain cheeks. Warm tears came flooding down, I wiped them away quickly. I got up and took a hot, steamy shower. I stood there, my arms covering my bare chest, I closed my eyes shut tight.

I heard a knock, I quickly got out. I changed into a over sized sweater. I walk to the door, I open it and there stood a beautiful Australian browned hair boy. J a i

"Hey, may I come in?" I nod, he walks in and he turns around and see that i look at him. "What's wrong?"

"Its nothing, long story." I look down as he mouthed 'oh'. I sit down and burried my face in my hands, jai sits next to me, wraps an arm around me, I lay my head lightly on his shoulder. He spoke with his raspy voice saying things like 'everythings alright' or 'you're okay' my heart kept breaking more and more.

"What do I do?"

I look up at jai, he looks at me, "Wait a couple days..." I nod slowly as our faces were inches apart from each other. "If two people were meant to be together, evantually they'll find their way back." I wanted to kiss him right there, his lips were parted as I looked into those honeycomb eyes, he smiled, I smiled lightly.

"Let's do something, get your mind off things." I nod, I get up and change into a white crop top, black leggings, and white shoes. I grab my phone and walk out with jai.

We were at Starbucks, I order a caramel frappe. I sit down and looked outside, seeing people walk around with bags. Jai interrupts me by sighing loudly. "Lovely day." I purse my lips, I smile while nodding. "Kinda cloudly." I say.

"I love days like these, its just so relaxing." I spoke, jai nods.

"Me too, anyways... after this, what would you like to do?" I think for a moment.

"Let's go see a scary movie." He nods. "What movie?"

"The Purge: Anarchy. People say it was a scary movie." "What time?" I think of the time.

"Somewhere around 10." We both walk out the caffee, fans surrounded us, I didn't want to lose jai, so I took his hand in mine, interlock my fingers with his, he smiled, my heart fluttered. We soon got out of the big, screaming crowd. Jai smiled as I let out a giggle, he kissed my cheek.

We were soon in his car, listening to beautiful music, he looked at me as I looked at him, things were kind of getting awkward, he broke off the silence. "I missed you, Ari." I look at him,my breathing hitched. "I missed you too."

He brought my face closer to his by cupping my cheeks, I felt his cold lips on mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck, he held me by the waist, I pull away, I smiled lightly, he kissed my cheek. "Remember that sentence you said?" He nodded. "Well I guess we found our way back." He smiled wide.

-

He stopped his car in front of the hotel I was staying at with Justin, I open the car door, I pecked his lips and waved goodbye. I saw his car dissapearing and I walked into the hotel, taking the elevator to the very top, I walked toward my hotel door, I opened it and walked in, I closed it and grabbed all of my stuff, putting it in the suitcase, I left all my things by the door.

I got ready for my date. I did my hair, I grabbed the top layer and put it in a high pony tail, I leave the rest of my hair down, I straightened it. I did my usual routine with my makeup. I put on a white shirt (the shirt she wore in "Bang Bang" video) I put on light gray pants with my white high heels

I wait patiently for jai to come, I play on my phone. I hear the door, I get up and open it, I see jai, him looking so cute in what he's wearing, I smile. "Ready gorgeous?" I nod and grab my things.

"Is it fine if I stay with you... just for a couple of days?" He nods.

"Stay as long as you want, I wouldn't mind." I blush, we both walk out and I put my things back in the jai trunk of jai's Volvo. I get in the passenger seat as jai closes the door for me. He gets in and starts the car, music played softly.

-

We finally arrive our destination, the movie theaters. I get off and jai holds my hand, I kiss his cheek. I don't understand why I'm acting or doing these weird movements to him but I'm starting to like it, we enter the movie theater. I order popcorn, and one large soda with two straws.

We enter in the room full of darkness with a big bright screen. I chose to sit in the middle, I sit down and watch previews of movies that are coming soon. I felt jai's hand on my right thigh, I felt butterflys that swarmed around in my stomach.

"Ari?" I turn to him and he looks at me, "Are we back together?" I parted my lips and nodded, he smiles and brings his lips to mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 71K 42
A story in which a girl sleeps with Justin Bieber which causes everything to take a turn for the worse. [highest rank: #2 in Fanfiction] - please rem...
2.7K 97 13
Ariana and Justin have been through a lot together, but when Ariana is shot and her memory is lost, will Justin and Ariana ever be the same? With hea...
10.3K 259 21
This book is about Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber! Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber end up falling for each other. But the only problem is that Justi...
10.1K 467 36
can the popular girl and the bad boy fall in love with all the ups and the downs? Thank you @xfinitybieber for the cover!