Benz Goldmine (A 'Hustin' Fan...

Από Damari13

"Haven't I seen you before?" I felt myself freeze up, my teeth pressed against each other as my body tenses u... Περισσότερα

BENZ GOLDMINE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
DYSTOPIAN.
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Treat People With Kindness.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 11

92 6 1
Από Damari13

Harry POV

"Mr. Patterson, breathe!"

I walked into the convenience store, witnessing Mr. Patterson sitting on a chair as he breathes in and out while Sophia waves a towel near his face as the boys help him sit up. I quickly walk over to them, dropping my messenger bag on the ground as I kneel down in front of him.

"What's going on? Mr. Patterson, are you alright?"

"Things are more than just alright Haz! Read the letter Mr. Patterson just received" Sophia urged as she points at a letter.

I look down at the letter Mr. Patterson hands me, taking it as I hold it and began to read the words printed on the paper. My eyes widen, my mouth slightly opened in shock. This can't be..no way but, how?

"Someone purchased the building and put it under your name. All future bills have been already paid for!"

"Can you believe it? Someone must've heard about his situation and purchased the building. He even was kind enough to put it under Mr. Patterson's name! The convenience store isn't closing after all, we won't end up jobless!"

All of us cheered as we pulled each other into a group hug. Mr. Patterson laughs in tears, happiness taking over his overwhelming emotions. I smiled knowing, not only I won't lose my job, but Mr. Patterson doesn't have to leave his home. We all pull away, the kind old man looking down at the letter as he takes it and holds it close to his chest.

"I can't say how grateful I am to have such an amazing angel to do something so selfless. No one has ever been so kind, very thoughtful. I want to thank them but I don't even know who this person could be"

"Well for now, we'll just have to celebrate with out that person. Soon we'll know though, I'm sure of it"

We heard a car pull up, looking outside the window as we see that it's the same black Cadillac from last time. I turn around completely, waiting to see who would come out of the car. Is it him? Benz?
The car door opens, the blonde Irishman stepping out first in a dark green velvet trench coat with a sparkle top and leather pants along with white boots. He laughs, looking inside the car before stepping back for someone to get out. Benz Goldmine steps out, smiling goofily as he tosses Dallas Jewel his sunglasses. He was wearing a pink fur coat, with a sheer white top and beige tight pants, along with pink sparkly boots. Of course, he had a bright gold crown over his head.

"Oh look, it's Zayn's crush! Ooh!"

"Don't drool over the window this time Zayn"

"Shut up Liam!"

The two strippers talk amongst themselves as they chuckled a bit before being approached by a few female prostitutes. They whisper a few things to Dallas as Benz stands to the side and looks around. He turns his head towards my direction, noticing me staring as a small smile forms over his face. A felt my heart flutter a bit, making me smile back at the blonde stripper. He looks over at Mr. Patterson, sitting whimpering happily as Sophia smiles and wipes his tears with a tissue. Benz looks back at me before sending a wink and wide smile.

He did it..I know he did.

Benz jumps as Dallas waves his hand over his face, breaking eye contact from each other. Dallas links his arm around his mate's arm before they head towards the Pink Panther. He still manages to look back at me and grin happily before heading inside. How precious.
I sighed, smiling softly to myself as I turned around to the others, Zayn still rolling his eyes as Liam and Sophia tease him while Mr. Patterson sits by and chuckles.

Benz Goldmine you really better than most humans.

============

"Thanks for letting spend the night at your place Harry. If the engine of my motorcycle wouldn't have been screwed up, I wouldn't be bothering you"

"It's fine Zayn. I know you live far and I couldn't just leave you there helpless, it's the least I can do"

I unlock the front door of my dorm, opening it as I see Louis and Hero playing video games as always. I closed the door, catching their attention as they both turn around and notice me in the room.

"Hazza! You're home!"

"Yes I am, and I'm exhausted" I grinned, taking off my coat.

"Lads, this is Zayn. He works with me at the convenience store, he'll be spending the night here if you don't mind"

"Ohhh another one night stand?" Louis giggles his eyebrows as they both burst into laughter.

"Be mature Louis, he's just my friend"

"Yeah, I'm not a blonde stripper so I'm not his type" he smirks, patting my back as the others start to laugh even more.

"Screw you all, yeah?"

"Oh we're only joking Haz. How are you? I'm Louis"

"I'm Hero, welcome to our shitty dorm"

"I'm Zayn, thank you all for having me" he smiles, shaking each of their hands.

"So lads, any plans tonight?"

"Nope, not really"

"Good. We're going out tonight, and NO ONE is going to object this time" Hero smirks, pulling out the money he won from Luke and Josh the other night.

Oh geez, here we go again.

"Let me guess, the Pink Panther?"

"I'm in!" Zayn shouts, making us all look at him as he chuckles awkwardly and rubs the back of his neck.

"I just want to see what the fuss is about, that's all"

"Awesome, I got you covered mate. What about you, Louis? Harry?"

I stood there, staring into space as I remember the wide smile Benz gave me earlier today. His eyes sparkled, and his dimples popped out as he headed inside the club. He brought the building where Mr. Patterson lives in and holds his convenience store. I blinked my eyes a few times, biting my bottom lip as I grin to myself. I would really like to thank him for this.

"I don't know. Eleanor isn't with me to go and Harry definitely isn't going-"

"No, I'll go"

They all turn to look at me, Hero raising his eyebrows in surprise. I know I said I'd never return to that place, but something always keeps dragging me back. Or someone, to be exact.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah..I mean, Hero is paying after all" I shrugged as Hero waves his money happily at the three of us.

Louis sighs, chuckling as he shrugs and gives in. He walks over to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder as he nods, turning to Hero and Zayn. I guess we're actually going then, I'll get to see Benz and properly thank him in person.

"Well if Harry is down, then I am too. I don't want get any lap dances though, just to clear"

"Don't sweat it mate. You can just chill at the bar with Harry"

"Oh yeah, getting wasted! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!" Louis shouts, pumping his fist in the air excitedly.

Hero chuckles, leaping up from the couch as he rolls his money down in his pocket again. He smirks, patting Zayn on the back before turning to Louis and I. He's going to enjoy this, especially since I agreed to tag along with them.

"Get ready boys, we're off to the Pink Panther"

============

Benz POV

"Oh, putting glitter next your eyes I see?"

"Well, I'm feeling a bit more cheerful tonight"

Niall nods, applying more powder onto his face with his powder brush. Another night, another shift at the Pink Panther. I can't stand being around other strippers here, especially since they hold so much rage towards me due to attention I get. It's moments like those that makes me feel thankful that Niall and I have our dressing room.
I'm in his dressing room tonight, I felt like I need a little bit of space away from Paul. I know he might be upset when he doesn't see me getting ready in my own dressing room but right now, I just want to clear my head a bit with my best friend since he's the only one that gets me. The only family I have other than Paul.

"I really don't feel like grinding over those old fuckers. They can never keep their hands to themselves"

"That's the life of a sex worker for you. They don't care about boundaries"

"Nope. I just wish our clients were a bit younger, like that admirer of yours, Harry"

My heart almost leaped out of my chest at the mention of his name. I gulped, looking over at Niall, thankful that he didn't notice since he was applying highlighter over his cheekbones. I go back to applying more glitter at the side of my eyes as I hear him speak again.

"I caught him staring at you earlier, he was at the convenience store across the street from us. You mind telling me what that's all about?"

"Well uh, nothing really. I guess you can say we're friends"

"Friends with benefits, huh? Makes sense, you slept with him twice"

"No, we didn't do anything the second time he came in the purple room"

"No? Then what did you guys do in there?"

I bite my bottom lip, anxiously tapping my application brush on his vanity table. Should I tell him? I don't want to keep anything from Niall, I know he wouldn't say anything if I told me. I'm sure he can keep a secret. I turn to him after looking back at the closed door. I motion him to come closer, which he does as he leans over. I sigh, leaning close to him before finally confessing.

"Okay, don't say anything...I've been hanging out with Harry for the past few days"

"What? Were you two on a date or something?"

"No, i-it's just..He needed a model for a class assignment and he asked me to be his model which I agreed to..The second time he came to the purple room, he took pictures of me. I wasn't naked or doing anything sexual for him if that's what you're thinking, he was taking any random pictures of me doing basic modeling poses. Just yesterday, I met up with him to take more pictures"

"So what you're saying is, you're just his model? There's no intimacy there"

"No, we just work together that's all"

"Well good. As long as he doesn't do anything to hurt you, though he seems like a really nice guy. I wouldn't be surprised if you catch feelings for the guy"

I blinked a few times as I felt my heart race a bit. I sat back, biting my bottom lip since I wasn't saying anything. I felt my cheeks burning, realizing that I was blushing. Niall catches my expression before slightly gasping, his jaw dripping as a smile spreads across his face.

"Oh shit..you like him, don't you?!"

"W-Wait what? Of course not Niall"

"Then why are you blushing? Why are acting so bashful all of a sudden?"

"I don't like him Niall, he's just my friend okay"

"A very attractive friend. Come on Justin, he so fucking handsome, you know he is! Have you not seen his long curls and those green eyes of his? He's into you, I know he is" he gushes, shaking my shoulders as I shake my head.

"No he's not, Niall. Why would a guy as proper as him be interested in a sex worker? He's too good to be interested in someone as unflattering as me"

"Everything you're saying about yourself is pure bullshit. You might think he doesn't but I've seen the way he looks up at you on stage. The guy is smitten every time he sees you. Hell, why do you think he pick you out all people to be his model? It obviously that he likes you and you're interested!"

"No I'm not, I can't be alright. I have Paul, I love him and only him. He loves me too, we can't be without each other"

"If that were true, then why is he always fucking Cameron behind your back? He wouldn't be the first person to respond if you needed help"

"T-That's not true. He loves me so much, he takes care of me and protects me-"

"And uses you..I bet you Harry wouldn't use you if you gave him a chance"

I stopped, letting out a shaky breath as I processed what Niall just said. My heart is beating a bit faster than usual. All I see right now are long curls and emerald green eyes. I lay my hand over my chest as I furrowed my eyebrows. No, he's just a client..a friend, yeah?..I'm not interested, I'm happy in my relationship with Paul, honest.

"I'll be right back. Paul is probably waiting for me in my dressing room"

"Yeah, go ahead"

I nodded, standing up from my chair as I head for the door and step out. I look down at my black sparkly trench coat, sighing as I made my way to my dressing room. Niall is wrong, I'll prove him wrong. Paul and I love each other, he would never hurt me. He's just putting ideas into my head.
I walk towards my dressing room, opening my door as I plastered the biggest smile on my face. My heart is racing, I just want to make things right between me and the man I love with all my heart.

"Oh fuck Paul, harder.."

"You're so delicate, sweetheart"

I slammed the door, my jaw tightening as I glared the man I love hovering the young male prostitute, having sex on the couch. On my couch. I stepped towards them, a naked Paul pulling away from Cameron, who was naked as well.

"Sweetheart, I'm so glad to see you" Paul smiles, pulling up his pants as I snorted.

You're glad to see me? That's all you have to say?!

I've had enough of this shit, I had enough of Cameron. I walk towards him, his head down as he avoids eye contact. I grab his clothes from the ground, throwing it at him as I grind my teeth together, clenching my fists in anger.

"Leave. NOW!"

Cameron looks up at Paul, probably hoping that he would defend him. Paul just looks at him, shrugging his shoulders as he carelessly motions him to the door.

"If my boy tells you to leave, then leave"

Cameron scrunches his eyebrows as he hurtfully gathers up his clothes. He gives Paul one last look, hoping he would object, but I point at the door with my eyes death glaring at him. If looks could kill, he'd probably be dead by now. He heads for the door, leaving us two alone as I turn to Paul. Does he enjoy making me suffer? Does he just want to hurt me for no apparent reason?

"Why?!..Why do you keep doing this to me?!" I shouted, my heart filled with pain.

"I'm doing it to you? I'm not doing anything! You were the one who chose to get ready in Niall's room without my consent. You were doing it to me!" He exclaimed, changing back into his clothes.

"Oh really? Like if you weren't just having sex with Cameron in my own dressing room? But yet, you still don't see my issue with you! How can you be so cruel?!"

"I'm not being cruel, I'm proving my ways to you. I stood by you, didn't I? I told him to leave, not you! You're so ungrateful, you're too blind to realize that I'm teaching you a lesson!"

"A lesson!? Over w-what?! I never did anything but love you with a-all my heart Paul!..Can't
y-you see how I feel about y-you? I-I love you Paul!" I sniffed, a few tear strands falling from my eyes as my bottom lip quivers.

"Would you please just stop? Gosh, it's always the same shit with you. All the nagging and crying, it's driving me insane! You become disobedient and yet, want to play the victim?! How pathetic!"

"Well maybe I w-wouldn't constantly nag if you d-didn't keep cheating on with Cameron!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH! Stop complaining, I do so much for you, only you. I took you in, I gave you a career, a lavish home to stay in..That's how I show you my love! PROVIDING FOR YOU! So stop crying and clean yourself up. You have a performance to do, you'll even have customers lined up by the purple room so stop causing a scene"

"No! Not today, I'm not performing nor doing any private sessions tonight. I'm going to do my own thing whether you like it or not!"

If he can't see how much he is hurting me, then I'll show him what it's like to feel so much hurt. I'm not going to listen to him tonight, I'm doing whatever I please even if he gets upset with me. Maybe that way, he'll finally open his eyes and realize the pain he causes when crushing my heart repeatedly.

"You dare disobey me? YOU DO AS I SAY!"

"NO! I'm not going to listen to you, I don't give a fuck!"

"Fine, you don't want to perform? Very well, don't come ranting to me when we don't make money for dinner tomorrow night"

"Then go to Cameron. You'll be lucky enough if he even knows how to prepare sandwich!"

"Get out now! So damn unappreciative, I don't want to see your face for the rest of the night!" He angrily shouts at me, a vein popping through his forehead.

"Don't worry, you won't. Have fun with your slut!"

I turn around, wiping my tears away as I head for the door. I don't want to stay in here any longer, it hurts me too much as the same image of Paul and Cameron hooking up keeps replaying in my head. My chest tightens, I cant contain the heartbreak I feel right now.
I opened the door and slammed it closed as I make way to way to Niall's dressing room. If Paul wants to act this way with me then fine. I can do whatever I want just as much as he can.

I'll show him how disobedient I can be.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

UPDATED! ❤️

Wow, another chapter already ha!
I added a tiny bit of drama this time, it will continue on within the next chapter or two so let's get on with the tea peeps ☕️☕️☕️☕️
I started college again guys, so expect some slow updates here and there. I will update as much as I can though, I can't let you guys hanging with my stories.
I have received so many messages about you guys getting excited over a possible sequel to my completed story, 'Can We Still Be Friends?'.
I'm glad to know that many of you are super excited for it, but I admit I feel pressured since I'm worried it probably won't be as good as the first. 😅

Well, we'll just have to see 🙂

Please excuse any unedited mistakes 😅

Please comment, vote, & follow!

Have a beautiful day, Enjoy! 💕

- Damari 😜

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

121K 5K 88
• completed at 92k • paralyzer has been his home for so long...what if he really likes this club? what if it's really worth it? what if it's more tha...
1M 36.6K 76
I glanced over at Harry. He was looking back at me and I could see his mouth moving in that slow, sexy way of his, but I couldn't focus on what he wa...
3.7M 80.8K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...
10K 650 20
"This might sound strange, but..." he took a deep breath before continuing. "I dreamed of you." That was interesting. "You did?" "Yes, it was very...