Worth the Sacrifice?

By xLoveBugx

(Warning: Contains ALOT of sexual content. Violence, Bad language and Drugs hence the R Rating. You’ve been w... More

Worth the Sacrifice?
1) Off You Go
2) Incoming
3)Grind On Me
4) Te Pureru
5)Once a Manwhore, Always a Manwhore
8) Ignored too leant upon
9) And The Secrets Begin
10) NEVER Again..........Right?
12) what are you doing to me
14) Secrets
15) Strip
17) Truth Be Told
20) Lost...
21) Shits Getting Messy

6) Blast From The Past

167 5 0
By xLoveBugx

AN:

Hey all. Here's a new Chappy. it's pretty much just an Intro to Carlos. seeing as we've been hearing a bit about him lately. but i'll let you be the judge.

anyways Read, Comment, Vote, Save, Fan. But most of all please enjoy.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

{Kaylee POV}

I turned up to the cafe to see my Brother sitting at a booth with some Red haired girl. She was pretty with her tanned skin. And her outfit that stuck to every curve.

Must be his next hoe. Ew! She looks like she can do way better than that.

“Hey.” I said interrupting their heated discussion. He looked up and his jaw dropped shocked.

“Kaylee?” he said looking at me intensely

“I’m sorry my Brothers lost his manners. I’m Kaylee his sister. You’re pretty for his usual sluts.” I said taking her attention off my tattoo

“Kaylee!” he yelled.

“He would be so lucky. I’m Hīlaena, his best friends little sister.” She said clearing it up I looked at Ash and he rolled his eyes and sat back in the seat.

“Oh thank god you’re not one of his whores you honestly way to pretty.” I admitted taking a seat.

“Thanks?”

“You still mad?” Harleigh asked one of them. She looked at me and smiled.

“Depends, is smoke still coming out of Cain’s ears?” Hīlaena said

“How did I get stuck here?” Ashton groaned

“Why are you here?” She asked him. This was pretty funny to watch actually. Usually all the girls that hung around him and Cain would giggle at his every dry ass joke. Throw themselves at them like aid’s was a rear chocolate bar they couldn’t wait to stick in their dirty mouths.

“I heard free breakfast. But I haven’t even ordered yet.” Just as he said that Cain walked over carrying two plates, with bacon, eggs, toast and hash browns. And Harleigh sat down next to me.

“here.” he said placing them in front of his sister and Ash.

 He started stuffing his mouth and everyone watched disgusted. Until out of the blue Hīlaena stood up “I’m suddenly not hungry anymore.” She pushed her untouched plate towards me “Kaylee you can have mine. Can you tell Riyan, I went home.” she announced and walked off mad.

“What the fuck?” I asked watching her leave. Ash stood up and ran after her.

“What the fuck?” Cain repeated just as confused as me. Hīlaena just left mad to the world randomly and even more shocking is Ashton ran after her.

“What was that about?” Harleigh asked me.

“I have no idea, I just got here and she was all good.” I said picking at her food.

“Well that shit’s weird.” Cain said eating Ash’s.

“Where did Lane go? Oh hey Kay.” Riyan said sitting down. I’ve known Harleigh Riyan and Carley for ages and not once have I ever seen Hīlaena.

“She fucked off.” Harleigh said making me choke on my food at how blunt she was about things.

“Your sisters a fucking nut job Bro.” Ash complained as he sat down.

“Oh what’s the matter Ash, she not let you in her pants?” Harleigh cooed making Cain growl.

“Calm down big boy.”

{Hīlaena’s POV}

That’s it enough with Ash’s shit. It’s time I moved on from him, I mean what do you think is going to happen with him. He’s Cain best friend. And hot as hell you have no chance! I thought as I walked away from Cafe. I had left my keys in Harleigh’s bag.

“Lane?” a familiar voice interrupted my thoughts.

I looked up to see a familiar pair of brown eyes.

“Hey Carlos.”

“You alright, you look like something’s wrong.”

“It’s nothing. Just an inner debate.”

“Hate those.” he teased. “Need a ride?” he said pointing to his altezza. Personally I think that’s a girl car, but hey who am I to judge.

“Yeah that’ll be good thanks.” I said climbing in.

“So how have you been?”

“Yeah, pretty good.”

“I feel like I haven’t talked to you in ages.”

“Yeah I’ve had shit going on.”

“So moved to the Big P aye.”

I smiled at the thought. There is nothing ‘big’ about Plaston.

Me and Carlos have had some history I was about 14 when I first meet him. I was at the age when I finally realised that my parents couldn’t stand me. Being in the same room as them was torture. So I used the money they paid me off, to come here and visit Cain. I mean my Aunty, Uncle and Leight; they were all great but I just needed my big Brother. I got here without telling him and I ran into Harleigh who told me Cain and Ash had gapped it to some random place to go camping. It was weird and clingy, but I couldn’t help but feel, kind of abandoned again. Carlz said I could stay with her and the girls in Riyan’s dorm and come to some party that someone was throwing. So I did.

...Flash back...

We all chucked on dresses that showed off our new developed bodies. 14 and just growing boobs.

Mine were much bigger than the girls. Same as my hips ass and stomach.  I dressed it up with a Matthew Williamson Lacquer Lace Feathered Dress matched with my violet strappy pair of Prada Sandal and violet tear drop earrings. Put sparkly pink purple and blue eye shadow on, lots of mascara and eye liner. Pink lipstick and lastly curled my long brown hair.

I decided I was sick of being the good girl. Who got good grades and was captain of the netball team. In all the top teams for netball and Touch. Never partied. Had only ever tried alcohol twice. But refused to do it, because I wanted to make my parents proud of me I had the sick idea in my head that if I was the perfect angel who done everything she was told all the paparazzi caught me doing was buying all the latest fashion and was the perfect daughter then maybe they’d love me, so that’s what me Hīlaena Linae Adoria Cruise done. Spent my life trying to get my parents to love me. Well I’m sick of trying. They don’t care so why should I?

I came out of the bathroom ready. Everyone’s jaw dropped. I was always the girl who liked to hide my body. Cover up as much as possible. Not today. It was time I came out and let loose for once.

I grabbed the bottle that was in Harleigh’s hand, “here is for new starts.” I said sculling the contents down. I felt it as it burned my throat as it ran down it. I coughed trying to ease the pain. But it was no use.

“Let’s get going.”

We got to the house where the party was. The place smelt like smoke Sex and alcohol. There were people everywhere outside in groups smoking, hooking up or just talking. We walked inside and people were doing drugs at the tables or playing games at another table. Girls grinding on guys or normal girls dancing in front of the huge speakers. People were hooking up against the wall or on the couch. The place was just the usual party. Or so i've heard.

“What to do first?” Harleigh asked. Jumping up and down seeing a huge bowl of different colour pills. “I want ecstasy!” she cheered jumping up and down like a little kid.

“You can’t just grab shit Harleigh. People could have I don’t know laced them or something?” I yelled grabbing her before she stuck the pink pill in her mouth.

“Baby girl. Relax.” she said popping it in her mouth then walking over to the drink table and grabbing two bottled waters handing me one. And drinking the other. “Try it.” she said holding a blue one.

“Fuck off.” I shook my head.

“Look, there is Blade, Keea and the other boys. There is no way in hell they will let anything happen to us. Calm down Boo.” she said.

Why the fuck not. New beginnings, right? I thought taking the pill and swallowing it sculling my drink.

It wasn’t long before I felt the pill working the lights were brighter and so pretty flashing from pink to blue to green to purple. It was amazing.

The music started taking over my body my hips moving from side to side my hands going up above my head so my hips could move more.

“That’s the girl.” Harleigh said dancing with a huge smile on her face.

“How do you feel Babe?” Carley asked smiling as wide as Harleigh.

“Fucking great! Like happy as fuck, nothing can touch me. Fuck I want to feel this way forever.” I yelled spinning around.

The girls laughed Harleigh stood behind me her hands on my hips dancing with me. Carley took my hand and danced with me in front.

“Let’s go outside for some air?” Riyan asked interrupting our dance.

“Sure thing babe.” I smiled.

We walked outside and the breeze was amazing as it ran thru my hair. Feeling like a person running their fingers thru it.

“So?” Riyan asked looking directly at me with her eyebrows raised.

“What?” I asked confused.

“What’s this about?”

“What do you mean?” I asked the smile still glued to my face

“Oh come on Lane. Since when do you dress like that, come to a party, be the first to drink and take drugs?”

“Since I realised I was sick of being the goody good just for them!” I Confessed. I never liked talking about my parents and how they actually made me feel, it was as if this pill was making me confess my every thought.

“Oh Lane...” Carley said grabbing me and pilling me into a hug.

“they treat me like shit. I’m ready to forget them and get so completely pissed and high that I don’t even remember my name. Please can we cut loose?”

“Of course my girl. I got you!” Harleigh said taking my hand and leading me inside. She passed me a drink and we started dancing. Riyan and Carley followed. I started swaying my hips.

Harleigh came up behind me. And Carley behind her Riyan in front of me we all made a grind line.

We all danced for a while until I got thirsty I left the line grabbing a drink.

“Hīlaena Cruise, out to play with the big boys aye.”

{Harleigh's POV}

  My jaw dropped when I saw Lane walk out wearing something I Would, I nearly dropped the bottle of vodka I had in my hand.

I was wearing a long sleeved black and gold off the shadow dress that ended mid thigh, Gold bangle and my Lanvin Wedge derby shoe. I left my hair wet and down and applied gold eye shadow and lots of mascara and nude lip stick.

I looked at my outfit then looked at Lane’s. The bitch out did me. She looked fucking hot.

I looked at Riyan in her simple but cute black Sweetheart sequin top dress, Gold Glitter Steve Madden Dejavu heels, black and gold earing’s and ring and gold braclete. Simple make up and her blond curly hair pulled to one side.

Her facial expression was the same as mine nude lips apart forming an O shape.

Carley’s dress was gold long sleeve silk with a low neck line that showed off her boobs and came mid thigh with Black pumps and pink lip stick.

Lane grabbed the bottle out of my hand “here is for new starts.” she said wrapping her pink lips around it, and without any hesitation, she tipped the bottle back drinking it straight. I didn’t know it was possible but my draw dropped even more and my eye brows rose.

She coughed not used to the burn. Unlike me.

“Let’s get going.” she said casually. Like she did not just shock us all. She walked past climbing into the taxi Riyan called and we all head off ignoring our new best friend.

We got there and I was ready to party we all walked inside. I noticed as all the guys looked at Lane. Thinking she was new bait little did they know this was Cain’s little sister.

I ignored their dirty looks “what to do first?” I asked. Looking around until I spotted the table with a bowl of Eckie. “I want ecstasy!” I cheered jumping up and down. Running to the table grabbing a pink pill.

 “you can’t just grab shit Harleigh. People could have I don’t know laced them or something?” she panicked grabbing my hand before I could stick the pill on my tongue.

“Baby girl. Relax.” I said popping it in her mouth when she let my hand go. I walked to the table grabbing two water bottles sipping some to make sure the pill was going to kick in then handed her one. “try it.” I said grabbing a blue pill from the bowl.

“fuck off.” she freaked out. I had done E so many times that it really was no big deal. But I forgot Lane was a virgin to a lot of things including sex.

“Look, there is Blade, Keea and the other boys. There is no way in hell they will let anything happen to us. Calm down Boo.”

She  thought  something over then shocked me yet again by taking the pill and took it down with the bottle of water I had given her. This is going to be fun.

It wasn’t long before I noticed the pill had kicked into gear for her cause she had a mile long smile and was looking around in amazement. She started swaying to the music next to me.

“That’s the girl.” I encouraged smiling proudly. Your parents would be proud. I laughed to myself.

“How do you feel Babe?” Carley asked smiling proudly with me. yes we were the bad friends parents would hate. But we would never let her get in trouble, without us anyway.

“Fucking great! Like happy as fuck, nothing can touch me. Fuck I want to feel this way forever.” she yelled over the music spinning around with her hands in the air like a little girl. We all laughed I stood behind her putting my hands on her hips swaying my hips to the sound of the music. Carley took the front.

“Let’s go outside for some air.” Riyan interrupted.

“Sure thing babe.” Lane smiled.

We walked outside and again Lane closed her eyes feeling the pill.

“So?” Riyan asked looking directly at her with her eyebrows raised.

“What?”

“What’s this about?”

“What do you mean?” she asked the smile still glued to her face

“Oh come on Lane. Since when do you dress like that, come to a party, be the first to drink and take drugs?” Riyan asked the question we all wanted to know.

“Since I realised I was sick of being the goody good just for them!”

She said talking about her parents.

“Oh Lane..” Carley said grabbing her and pulling her into a hug. We all knew that she wanted her parents to show her attention. Although he acted as if her parents neglect didn’t affect her. We knew it did. That’s what her tattoo was about. 'there is always hope'. Referring to hopefully one day her mum and dad would love her. It hurt knowing people could hurt someone as beautiful, loving, kind and sweet as her. Well fuck them she’s better without them

“They treat me like shit. I’m ready to forget them and get so completely pissed and high that I don’t even remember my name. Please can we cut loose?” she said the one thing we had been hoping for her to say for such a long time. That she had given up on them and was ready to live her life the way she wanted to.

“Of course my girl. I got you!” I said taking her hand and leading her inside. I grabbed a couple of drinks passing them out, throwing mine back and started to dance. Riyan and Carley not far behind. We all formed a grind line.

We danced like that for a while until Lane left to get a drink.

“Do you think she’ll be ok?” Riyan asked watching her talk to Matt.

“Yeah, I think she’s going to be just fine.” Carley said as we watched her flirt away with him.

They had always had some sort of spark between them. Even though he was 16/17 and we were 14.

They talked for a while then eventually started hooking up.

“That’s my girl.” I cheered.

“You sound like a proud Mummy.” Riyan laughed.

“Cause I am. My girl’s all grown up.”

“as long as she doesn’t turn into a hoe like her mum.” Carley joked.

“No not a hoe. Just got game like her mum.” We all laughed and spun around to dance while Lane shoved her tongue down his throat.

“I’ll see you guys later.” Lane came up to us looking pretty sober.

“Where you going?” I asked.

 “With Matt.”

“I don’t think so.” Riyan objected. Riyan was the real Mum of us all. She always put us in line when she thought we were making dumb mistakes. And when in my case I was drunk and Horney about to go home with some ugly guy (In Lane’s case Matt is defiantly not ugly) she would drag me away and take me home.

“What?” Lane said shocked looking at Riyan with disbelief.

“you’re not sleeping with him. You’re a virgin about to give your virginity away while you’re drunk.”

“I’m not drunk Riyan and you’re not my mother.”

“Hīlaena. Don’t do it out of anger.”

“It’s not! Just back off.” she growled walking off taking Matt’s  hand dragging him outside.

“She’s a fucking idiot.” Riyan yelled annoyed.

“Riyan. I get it ok. But Laena will do what Laena wants to do.” I said walking out to the cab. This is how Lane is. If she has something in her head she is going to go for it. No questions asked.

“Just because you considered your virginity a disease you needed to get rid of. Doesn’t mean everyone should think that way!” she snapped.

I blinked a couple of times. Did she really just say that?

“Riyan!” Carley growled.

“What? It’s true.”

“You know what Riyan. Get fucked. Just because I’ve made mistakes in my life, doesn’t give you the fucking right to point them out. Not everyone can be a saint like you.”

“You can start by keeping your legs closed.”

I turned around and punched her right in the cheek. Then walking off.

“Harleigh.” Carley called out.

I grabbed my phone out dialling Brody’s number.

“Hello?” he answered husky probably from being woken up.

“Brod. Can you please come get me?”

“Where are you?” he asked.

“Um, 92 Frenton Place.”

“On my way.” he said sounding angry. Probably knowing I was at a party.

I sat on the curb waiting for him.

I heard the roaring of his black Hummer H3 and stood up climbing into the passenger seat.

“Don’t start please.” I begged looking out the tinted windows.

“My dorm or yours?”

“I’ll just stay at yours.” he drove us back to school in silence.

That’s what I loved about my brother. He knows when to not push me.

I followed him to his dorm and he chucked me a shirt to chuck on. Letting me climb into bed next to him.

I walked back to mine and Carley’s dorm the next day. Lane was leaning against the door her hair a mess.

“Hey.” I said sitting down next to her.

“I fucked up.”

“Want to go for a walk and talk about it?” I asked. She nodded and we walked back out the front door walking out the gates so no one could see. I lit up a smoke.

“Can I have one?”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah.”

“Ok...” I said passing her my smoke.

“How?”

“Just breath it in like your breathing in air.” She done as I said coughing.

I laughed. “So what’s up?”

“I slept with Matt.”

“I know.”

“No I slept with Matt. And it’s ruined everything.”

“It usually does. Do you regret it?”

“Not really I mean it was good. Once it wasn’t so fucking sore. But now it’s awkward, like what do I say to him now?”

“Yeah Babe. Been there done that. You just shrug it off and move on babe.”

“Yeah. So where were you?”

“I got my brother to pick me up.”

“From a party? You asking to be murdered?”

“Yeah. When you left I kind of punched Riyan in the face.”

“WHAT? What for?” she asked shocked.

“Cause she pretty much called me straight to my face a slut.”

“But you are.” she joked.

“No like, I just sleep with everyone with a pulse.”

“Oh my god! What the fuck!”

“Tell me about it.”

“so you clocked her one.” she laughed as we walked back.

“Yeah.” I said embarrassed.

{Lane’s POV}

I woke up after spending the night with Matt.

What have I done? I thought to myself. Me and Matt were really good friends. He was the only one apart from my girls, family and Ash that knew about my parents.

I climbed out of his bed grabbing my dress and shoes.

“Lane.” he whispered.

“Hey.” I said awkwardly. Chucking on my dress to cover up my body.

“You going?”

“Yeah, I have to catch my flight in like an hour.” I said.

“ok.” he said.

I escaped out the door so fast. I have never had such an awkward moment with him since we meet 3 years ago.

I walked back to school thinking about what I am going to do.

“Excuse me you dropped your shoe.” someone said behind me. I looked down and realised one of my shoes was missing. I turned around and there standing holding one of my heels was a brown guy with an oval shaped face.

“Thank you.” I said taking my heel from him.

“That’s fine. My names Carlos.” he said putting his hand out.

“Hīlaena.” I answered shacking his hand.

“You walking to the school?”

I nodded.

“Would you mind if I walked with you?”

“No, that’s fine with me. But I wouldn’t be the best company to be walking with.” I admitted.

“That’s fine. It’s just shame walking on my own.”

“Oh so your using me for my looks?” I teased.

“Well yeah, who wouldn’t imagine what all the guys will be thinking when they see me walking with a fine ass girl.” he said and I laughed. “You go here?”

“Nah. I live back in Smallton.”

“Oh yeah...”

“My brother goes here. I come as often as I can to see him.” I said as we arrived.

“Oh yeah. So I’ll be seeing you around then Hīlaena?” he said smiling making me smile. There was something about him that just made me smile. Although I had made the worst mistake he still managed to get a smile out of me.

“You sure will Carlos.”

“Do you mind giving me your number?”

“Sure.” I said exchanging numbers.

“I’ll text you.” he said walking the opposite way.

“And I ‘might’ reply.”

“I hope so.”

I got to Harleigh and Carley’s dorm when it all hit me again. What I had done. I sat against the door.

It wasn’t long after Harleigh walked over “hey.” she said sitting down next to her.

“I fucked up.” I finally admitted out loud.

“wanna go for a walk and talk about it.” she asked. I nodded and followed her.

She lit up a smoke. I had seen her smoke before and the effect it worked on her. Cooling her down. “Can I have one?”

“Seriously?” she asked shocked.

“Yeah.”

“Ok...” she said hesitant and passed me one.

“How?”

“Just breath it in like your breathing in air.” she instructed. The smoke hit the back of my throat making me cough making her laugh.

“So what’s up?”

“I slept with Matt.”

“I know.”

“No I slept with Matt. And it’s ruined everything.”

“It usually does. Do you regret it?” she asked. I thought about it, it wasn’t so much I regretted loosing it but how and when.

“Not really I mean it was good. Once it wasn’t so fucking sore. But now it’s awkward, like what do I say to him now?”

“Yeah Babe. Been there done that? You just shrug it off and move on babe.” she said bringing me back to what she was wearing.

“Yeah. So where were you?” I pointed out her outfit.

“I got my brother to pick me up.” I gasped. Really? Harleigh’s older brother Brody was really good mates with the boys. But age wasn’t the only thing he had in common with Cain. They were both extremely protected. Cain hated me being with guys. Whereas Brody hated Harz going out at all he knew what she was like with guys which didn’t help the matter, but mostly how much trouble she brings upon herself.

“From a party? You asking to be murdered?” I just couldn’t believe she would get him to pick her up.

“Yeah. When you left I kind of punched Riyan in the face.”

“WHAT? What for?” I pretty much squealed. I knew Harz had a temper, but never ever has she hit any of us. Riyan must have said something so bad to push her that far.

“Cause she pretty much called me straight to my face a slut.” she said making me gasp again.

“But you are.” I said smiling.

“No like, I just sleep with everyone with a pulse.”

“Oh my god! What the fuck!” I yelled. What was wrong with Riyan?

“Tell me about it.”

“So you clocked her one.” I laughed as we threw our smoke buds and walked back to the school.

“Yeah.”

“Oh I meet someone.” I smiled as we arrived.

“What?” She squealed pulling me to a stop. “When?”

“On the way back.”

“Wait. You meet a guy while doing the walk of shame. Damn girl you got game alright.” she laughed as we walked into her room.

There sitting on the Carley’s bed was Riyan. We both paused for a second when we noticed the purple bruise on her cheek bone.

“Hey Slutypants and Skankyknickers.” Carley laughed using Ted (off Outrageous fortunes) nicknames on us.

We both just looked at each other and laughed. Carley knew how to thin out the air alright.

“I’m sorry.” Riyan spat out. We both looked at her. “I said shit last night to both of you that was really sad. I’m so sorry.” she apologized.

“Sweet as.”

A month later

I had been texting Carlos for a month now.

The excitement was flowing through my veins. I couldn’t wait to get to Plaston and see him.  Oh and my brother.

The plane ride was taking forever, and Carlos was going to be there waiting to pick me up.

It took me an hour this morning to get changed. Going over and over what to wear. I didn’t have a clue what was wrong with me I just wanted to look good for Carlos.

I ended up going with my peach Crochet Top Dress by Rare matched with a pair of nude Christian Louboutin Lady Peep pumps. White pearl necklace, earrings and ring. I curled my natural brown hair into soft curls letting it bounce down my back. I applied a little make up and nude lip gloss. And left my peach nail polish.

I arrived after a hour in the plane. I grabbed my carry on bag and walked out.

He was standing at the sliding doors looking as good as I had seen him last time. Pretty big not as big as my brother, dark brown eyes hardly any hair but the little he did have was black. A goatee and a moustache.

“Hey.” he said smiling to me.

“Hey.” I said as we went in for a hug.

“You ready to go?”

“Yup.” I smiled as we headed off back to the boarding school.

He carried on his small talk the whole way there. Making it feel as though I had known him for years. We talked about school. All the trouble I had seemed to get myself into at school. What his schools like. Things we had in common things we didn’t. We talked about nothing really but it was good just being in each other’s company.

He dropped me off at my brother’s dorm and planned to meet up later that night at a party that I had confirmed with the girls we were all going to.

“Hey sis.” Cain said as I walked in.

“Hey...” I said noticing the empty bed across from his. “Where’s Ash?”

“In Juvy.” he said sounding distant.

“Juvy?” I asked. What the fuck.

“Yeah, let’s not get into this ok.” he said sounding pissed off.

“Ok, what you doing tonight?”

“I’ve got to meet up with the boy’s sorry; if I knew you were coming earlier I would have changed all my plans.”

“Nah, all good I’m meeting the girls. Going to go catch up, all good to stay here tonight?”

“Yeah, my door will be unlocked.”

“Sweet, well I’m going to go see them. I’ll see you for breakfast tomorrow?”

“Sounds good.” he said kissing my forehead as I walked back out. I walked up the stairs to the junior block to room 32.

I knocked once and the door was flung open with Riyan running out pulling me into her grasp.

“Yay, our girls here.” she squealed in my ear as she let go and Carley and Harleigh pulled me in to hug them.

“How did you know about the party tonight?” Carley asked.

“Um a friend asked if I was going, seeing as I was coming to see Cain.” I said leaving out the part about my friend being someone they didn’t know, oh and a boy. (But hey nothing big)

“Oh yeah. So you on it tonight?”

“Fuck yeah!” I squealed. She laughed and we all went to get a coffee.

I ordered my vanilla latte and went outside for a smoke with Harleigh.

“Wow Babe, it’s been a month and you’re like a whole other person.” Harleigh stated.

“I told you, it’s a new me.”

“Well I ain’t complaining she laughed.

We went back to their room in enough time to get changed and do our makeup.

I changed into my black back cross bodycon dress. My brown leather chain biker jacket and black Christian Louboutin Aborina platform pumps. Painted my nails black, gave myself smoky eyes and applied burgundy lip stick with a tad of lip gloss to make it shiny. I straightened my fringe and puffed up the rest of my hair letting it fall over my left shoulder.

When I walked out the girls all wolf whistled looking at me with lust.

“Damn girl. Just say the word Hunny and I’ll turn lesbian for you. Even though I love cock.” Harleigh joked looking me up and down.

I laughed. I must admit my tits looked fucking good in this dress same as my ass.

“What we all waiting for?” they were all dressed and I was ready to see Carlos’s reaction to my outfit.

We got to the party and the Harleigh being Harleigh led us straight to the drinks table. Downing a couple of shots of vodka then passes us all a bottle of Woodstock. Followed by Carley leading us to the dance floor.

We all started swaying to the rhythm and singing along to OMG by Usher.

“So you turned up after all.” Carlos crept up behind me sticking his hands on my waste.

“I told you I would.” I said spinning around.

“I didn’t think you would for a sec.”

“Well I’m here. You next problem is keeping me around.” I flirted.

“Oh, I think I can manage to keep you interested.”

“So sure of yourself.” I smiled.

“When I’m around you; yeah.”

“You calling me easy?” I joked.

“Not at all Hunny.” he flirted.

“Want to dance?” I asked taking a huge leap of faith. I had never been like this with a guy; usually I’m the withdrawn type. But for some reason I was as comfortable as ever around him.

“Let’s get a drink first.” he said taking my hand and leading me to the drinks table again.

We done a couple of shots of tequila and by the time we got to the dance floor again I was light headed and my smile just couldn’t be wiped from my face.

We were dancing and I just had a sudden urge to kiss his big lips. Fuck it! I thought spinning around and planting my lips on his.

At first he was shocked. But got over it and started moving his lips against mine asking for entrance I opened up and we thought over dominance. No surprises that he won.

Eventually I pulled back for breath and he dropped his hands from my neck to my waste dancing with me again.

“I think your friends are looking for you.” he stopped the dance.

I looked over and noticed Carley, Riyan and Harleigh all looking around. “I have to go.”

“Ok.” he said kissing my cheek. “I’ll talk to you later.”

“Yup.” I smiled running over to the girls.

“Where the fuck have you been?” Riyan growled. “We have been looking for you everywhere! I thought something happened to you.”

“My guess was you were having a huge orgasm.” Harleigh laughed.

“Harleigh. This is serious.” Riyan growled when Carley and I laughed. “You could have been rapped.”

“It’s not rape when you enjoy it.” Carley added.

“Carley that’s not funny!” Ry yelled.

“Ok shut up you two before Riyan looses it. Ry I am fine no orgasm’s or vaginal activity for me tonight-” I started as we all left the party.

Harleigh dramatically gasped. “He fucked you up the ass.”

“Or anal activity for you Harleigh. I danced a bit with a mate.” I cleared up, as we all got in the taxi.

“And hooked up by the looks of your hair and lack of lip gloss.” Carley pointed out.

“Ok so I got a bit of tongue action. But that’s it.” I admitted and they all laughed.

I woke up in Carley’s dorm with a pounding headache. 9:30am Carlz alarm clock read. I grabbed my dress chucked it on and carried my shoes walking to Cain’s dorm.

“Where the fuck have you been?” he asked as I closed the door behind me.

“At Carley’s.” I said grabbing my head at the tone of his voice.

“Have you been drinking?”

“Cain don’t start.” I objected.

“Your fucking kidding. Your 14 years old!” he yelled

“And what?”

“And your 14 years old drinking. What the fuck?”

“Cain your my brother not my fucking father.”

“What difference does that make?”

“The fact you don’t tell me what to do.”

“Then who the fuck will Hīlaena. Papá? Mamá? Ellos no dan una mierda!” [Dad? Mum? They don’t give a shit!] He yelled in Spanish (Cain only spoke in Spanish when he was extremely mad. Which only made it that much scarier).

“It was only a few drinks.”

“Sólo unas bebidas? entonces por qué parece usted a un lío maldito?” [Only a few drinks? Then why do you look like a damn mess?]

“I ain’t doing this.” I said walking into the bathroom, taking a shower.

I came out and he was gone. But left on the table was a note he had wrote.

llameme cuando usted llega a casa.

[Call me when you get home]

“Great.” I groaned. I texted Carlos asking for him to come and get me.

diré hola a Tía, Tío y Leight para usted.

Adiós Caín. Ámele Hermano

PS: siento que le mentí

[I’ll say hi to Aunty, Uncle and Leight for you. Bye Cain. Love you Brother. PS: I am sorry that I lied to you] I wrote as I left taking all my stuff. If there is one thing I hated was Cain being mad at me. He was the one person I loved the most in this world. Him being mad at me was worst then having a falling out with your childhood best friend.

“You alright?” Carlos asked as I climbed into his truck.

“Yeah.”

“You look upset.”

“Um, I just had an argument with my Brother.”

“Oh that sucks.”

“Yeah it really does.” I admitted.

I hated being sad when I was leaving. Especially in front of a guy I was really starting to like.  He’s a really sweet guy, makes me feel like a queen. And being from the family I’m from it feels amazing. I mean don’t get me wrong. My Uncle and Aunty treat me like their own. But sometimes I wish it was my father who did.

“It looks like it’s more than that.” he said and I realised we were at the Airport.

“You haven’t even known me that long. Am I really that easy to read?”

“No, it’s just you went from this cute smiley girl, with a glow in your grey eyes. But now you have this hunted look in it.”

“Just a lot on my mind. But I’m going home and I don’t want to leave on this note.”

“Let me change it then.” he said pulling me into a kiss.

...Today...

“What are you smiling about?” Carlos dragged me out of my thoughts

“When we first meet.”

“That was so long ago.” he said thinking about it.

“Around three years ago. You were such a sweet heart.” I cooed.

“I could say the same about you. The innocent little girl. Now look at you. Bad ass bitch.” he teased.

I gasped with a smile. “Now you’re just a prick.”

......................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N

So i hope you like.

as i said was pretty much an intro to Carlos. you like him so far? what about Matt?

Cain being his usual protective self. And a lot into Lane's background.

Read, Comment, Vote, Save, Fan. But most of all please enjoy. ;P

Ps: the next Chapter was changed to Private by Wattpad. so if you would like to read it you will have to be a fan. sorry, it wasn't me.

Continue Reading