Who Knew?(TMNT Boyfriend Scen...

By zjshdifbsng

Who knew that your move to new York would be a good thing? **Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012** More

When You Think About Him
When You See Each Other Again
When He Thinks About You
When He Spends The Night
When You Admit Your Crush To Someone
When He Asks You Out/ When You Ask Him Out
Donnie's Invention
When You Go On A Date: Leonardo
When You Go On A Date: Raphael
When You Go On A Date: Donatello
When You Go On A Date: Michelangelo
When You Go On A Date: Casey Jones
When You Meet His Family\Friends
When You Meet His Family/Friends
When He's Jealous
First Kiss/I Love You
Your Birthday Pt. 1
Your Birthday pt.2
When They Save You
A/N

When You First Meet

6.9K 113 83
By zjshdifbsng

(Y/N) Your name

(L/n) Last name

(f/s) favorite sport

(f/sb) favorite subject in school

Leonardo

You hurried, cursing under your breath. Thanks to your (f/s) practice, you were stuck walking home in the dark.

You had just moved here with your mom. You also just started school and made the team for (f/s). You're coach made you stay later than everyone else because you had to catch up with everyone else. Today you proved worthy to play the next game next Friday.

Even though you've been here a week, you weren't used to New York City at all. You looked in a alley and saw nothing, so you went through it.

Bad idea.

When you were in the middle of the alley, they struck. Three men surrounded you. They all had black ish hair, but you couldn't see their eyes thanks to the dark. Not that you wanted to, you just wanted to have all the facts for the police later.

"Well, this girl is a pretty one, isn't she boys?" The skinniest, tallest one said. They all were smirking at you, which wasn't a good sign.

You guessed the tallest one was the leader, for he was speaking more than the others. But, you weren't really listening.

Then, the leader made his move. He charged at you and pushed you against the wall, kissing you roughly, carelessly. You tried pulling away, but it was no use. Then, you got a idea.

You kicked the jerk in between his legs as he slid his hands up your shirt. But, instead of writhing away in pain, the guy pulled away for a small second.

"You missed, sweetheart." He whispered, that smirk still on his face. You just gaped open mouthed and quickly regretted it. He kissed you again, harder this time. Next thing you now, his body and lips just disappear.

You open your closed eyes. You didn't know when they closed, just that they did. But, when you opened them to see your savoir, you were shocked.

Standing in front of you was a turtle. He had green skin and a dark blue mask that complimented his almost matching blue eyes. He also had a sword in his hand that he slipped onto his back with his other one.

He stared at you as you stared at him. Then he began to climb up to the roof. "Wait! Can you at least tell me your name?" You called after him.

He stopped and looked down at you.

"Leonardo."

"(Y/n)" You said but he was already gone.

Raphael

You followed your brother to the rooftops.

Just a week ago, you moved in with your dad and brother in New York from (State).

But, your brother, Casey Jones, had been acting Strang. He stayed out late and didn't really talked to you.

So, tonight you follow your brother to the rooftops to see who's he has been hanging out with.

He waited on a rooftop with some gear on his back and a skull painted looking mask.

As he waited in the middle of the roof, you waited watching from AC unit off to the side.

Then, a dark figure jumped onto the building.

"Hay Jones." Said the figure. You picked up a slight Brooklyn accent.

"Rapheal." Your brother replied.

Suddenly, your phone goes off, startling both boys, causing "Rapheal" to turn towards her hiding spot and take out his sais.

You quickly stopped the call and glanced "Rapheal" before leaving.

Once you were inside your room, you started to think about him.

He had green skin, a red mask that ties around his eyes, which are electric green.

Was this a dream? Our did you just see a......ninja turtle?

Donatello

You were coming home from the library. You were just finished tutoring someone in (f/sb).

Although you just started school in New York, thanks to your dads job transfer, you had become a tutor in (f/sb) because you excelled in it and the kid really needed a tutor in that subject.

You blew the hair out of your face as you went up the stairs to the shop your mom just started working at.

You opened it and was greeted by her. "Hi, sweetie. Done with your tutor session?" Your mother asked even though she knew that answer.

You set down your backpack and books. "Yup." You sighed.

"Here." She handed you a $20 bill and kissed the top of your head. "I know you've been dying to check put that Japanese restaurant down the street."

You looked at her and smiled widely. "Thanks mom!" You said as you raced out the door and down the street.

Although it was late, you knew Murikami's was open 24/7. You got change from a local store to pay for your meal in the machine outside.

You slipped the money in and picked one of idems on the menu. The coin came out of it and you entered the store, blasted by cool air.

It was close to summer, you knew. Yet, it was still too cold outside to call it spring.

You came in and sat down at the counter, giving the man the coin.

He rubbed it close to his ear and exclaimed "Ah, Pizza Gyoza." He said with a smile.

You smile politely back, unaware that he was blind. "Yes, sir."

He turned around to cook, and someone else came in. You didn't turn around to see who it was, you didn't even know many people around here anyway.

"Okay, I'm here. Okay, okay Mikey, jeez. Bye." The Guy that walked in sat next to you.

"Aw, Donatello-San, what would you like?"

If your favorite subject was history, you recognize the name. But, whatever his name is, you look over.

He wasn't just a boy, he was a Turtle! You stared wide eyed, taking him in.

Green skin, red brown eyes, purple mask, a gap in his teeth, having a stick on his back. You quickly racked your brain and realized it was a Bo Staff.

Mid-order, "Donatello" noticed you and jumped out of his seat, leaving the room without another word.

Michelangelo

You looked at the time for the hundredth time. 8:59. As soon as it hit 9 o'clock, you were aloud to go to the "Movie Theater".

Suddenly, your clocks gears grinded, changing the hour hand to 9.

You grabbed your helmet and yelled "bye, mom!" through the almost empty apartment.

You blared your favorite music and you rode your bike down the street.

You went down a hill and stopped at a park. You jumped off your bike and saw your best friend, Angel. Her blonde hair swayed in the gental breeze outside. She looked up and saw you, her green eyes filled with excitement.

She was wearing a black and white jacket, light blue denim skinney jeans, and a gray bennie with the little strings that have little balls attached at the end.

You threw your own hood to your big black sweatshirt over your head and greeted her.

Every weekend, you and her go to a different park. You spray paint a graffiti flower on a wall in any building in the park. Then, Angel(who is awesome at chalk art) would draw the same flower in chalk on the ground.

They never got caught....until today.

You two looked around to make sure no one was around, then you found a building that surrounded this park, since this park is just surrounded by buildings.

Angel had picked a big area under the swings.

You picked up the color yellow, starting with a circle. Then, you moved onto red, making an outline. Then, you grabbed orange and pink and started adding the details.

You were almost finished, adding the finishing touch of purple details when you heard a voice behind you.

It was Angel!

You quickly drop the can of purple paint and ruin towards her at the swings. She was also almost finished with hers too, when she was interrupted by a...turtle?

You looked at the young turtles face before he slid the manhole cover shut, leaving the two girls in shock.

"Did you get his name?" You asked Angel curiously.

"Yeah..Michelangelo.."

Casey Jones

You sighed as you looked around your room. Now, you had to live with your uncle and cousin in New York. Your cousin, April O'Neil, had to skate a room with you. She said she didn't mine and you didn't either.

You wiped your hands in your pants and decided to go for a walk.

As you left the house, you heard a voice. "Hay, Whatcha doing in there?"

You turned around and saw a boy standing there.

"Just, living there. Hope its not breaking any of your rules." You remarked.

The boy wasn't satisfied. "Living there?" He raised an eye brow.

"Yes, with my uncle and cousin. Now if you-"

"Wait. Red is your cousin?"

You stared at him like he was crazy. Did he just call April "red"?

"Who are you?" You asked, furious and curious.

He smirked and said "Jones. Casey Jones"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 5.2K 32
A lot of small boyfriends scenarios with your favorite turtle 🐢 Enjoy❤️
599 24 4
These are some one shots, (long shots really) where the turtles learn and realize how their feelings change towards the crushes they've had, as time...
458 7 9
"I can't do this.... I just can't.. You can't ask me to choose between you and him because you know who I'll pick and you won't be happy with either...