Taekook Øne-Shots

By ilovetaekookies

Since I love these two and I love this ship, I decided to make small lil' stories :) This is my first time wr... More

Puppy?
It's Okay
Thunderstruck?
Positive
Number 7
Baby Baby
Red Blue
Pizza?
Let's Get One Thing Straight (Hehe) High School Sucks
Love
Worst to Best
Candy
Night Drive
I'm Alright
Sick Day
Red Light
Tired
On The 523rd Date
I Love You Too
Where Are You?
Good Morning
Suggestions? πŸ₯ΊπŸ’™
Proud Of You
Just One Of Those Days
Hugs.

Project

4.1K 161 48
By ilovetaekookies

🙁 This chapter includes Bullying :( Might be a tw for some! 🥺

But believe me, you guys are beautiful and love is love 🏳️‍🌈❤️ Just know you are loved and I love you so much! 🥰 Have an amazing night/day/morning cuties!

"I'm so fucking tired!" Jungkook mumbles as he leans against Taehyung, playing with the strings of his back pack.

"Kookie, I know, you've said that at least 50 times already." He says quietly and giggles.

"I don't want to go to school, I hate almost everyone there." He says bluntly and Taehyung raises an eyebrow.

"Well aren't you just a sunshine in the morning?"

Jungkook turned his head and glares at him. "Ya know what? I hate you too." He mumbles and crosses his arms.

Taehyung gapes and then pouts "No I'm sorry~" he says, trying not to giggle. "If I give you some kisses, will you love me again?"

Jungkook shakes his head. "No."

Taehyung smiled. "How about hugs and kisses?"

Jungkook looks at him and then pouts, moving and hugging Taehyung pretty tightly.

Taehyung chuckles to himself and pulls him close, starting to play with his hair gently.

"Why didn't you pass your driving test?"

Taehyung raises an eyebrow. "I know, I know, you hate riding the bus Jungkook." He laughs softly.

Jungkook whines but was starting to fall asleep with the way Taehyung was combing his hands through his hair.

As soon as they got to school, Taehyung had to drag Jungkook off the bus, and

mind you, Jungkook is a damn heavy sleeper.

"I'll see you in PE Hyungie~?" Jungkook sleepily asks, opening his locker and holding Taehyung's hand at the same time.

"Yes baby, my schedule never changes, you will see me in PE," he replies, kissing the younger boy's forehead gently, "I've got to go, I'll see you later......in 4th period!" He yells before running down the hall.

Not without getting yelled at, of course.

Jungkook giggles and walks into his own first period, sitting in the back section as usual.

"Okay class, today we are starting a project, and-"

"Do we get to pick our partners?" Someone over on the other end of the classroom interrupts, getting some giggles here and there.

"No Mr.Park, no you don't. I will assign them."

Jungkook got a bit worried since everyone in this class he didn't really know since he got really weirded out knowing so many people.

As he listens to the teacher explain the project, he also perks up the moment she tells them the groups.

"Jeon Jungkook and Kim Minjun."

And as soon as he hears who he's paired with, he wanted to go hug Taehyung and never let go.

Of course he was paired with the school douchebag who picks on everyone smaller than him.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk....Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.." he mumbles under his breath as he glances over at Minjun.

Dark eyes stare right back at him and he shrinks back in his chair.

"Okay guys, you can get with your partner now, I'm going down to the office to get more homework for you guys." She says and smiles to herself, leaving the room
(I swear that's what my teacher says in her/his mind 😌)

"Tell me why I got paired with the most disgusting and gayest dude in school?" Jungkook hears and feels a pang in his heart, but ignores it as he looks at Minjun, who is now sitting in front of him.

A couple heads glanced over as they heard what he said, but most of them looked away since this was Minjun they were hearing.

"C-Can we just start the project?" He mumbles, getting out some paper before a hand reached and crumpled it.

"You really think I'm going to help a guy like you? You have a disease Jeon." He says out loud and Jungkook freezes as his classmates look at him. "Like holy shit, even if I had that disease I wouldn't hang around or date you."

Minjun smiles to himself as he knew this was affecting the other, as he then continues with the one that hurt the most,

"And if I looked like you, I wouldn't even want to live." He mumbles and pats Jungkook on the back, "now, I hope you get that project done."

Jungkook could feel the stares from everyone and that's when he heard the screeching of a chair.

"Excuse fucking me?!" The one and only, Park Jimin screeches, "I couldn't hear you before but what you just said, fuck you!" He yells.

Minjun slowly turns and his face goes a bit red.

Jungkook did not want to see what went down as he stands up, walking out of the classroom.

Tears ran down his face as his bottom lip trembles.

Disgusting? Disease?

He then stumbles and covers his face, heading straight to Taehyung's classroom, slowly knocking on the door.

Mr. Jung answered and saw Jungkook's face, face etched with concern. "Jeon Jungkook..? Are you okay?"

Jungkook slowly shook his head and manages to mumble out the words,

"Can I see Taehyung for a moment p-please?"

Mr. Jung pauses and then nods. "Yes you may," he then closes the door and Jungkook hears Taehyung's name being called and then the door being opened again.

"Kookie..?" He whispers gently, walking towards him and judging by the silence, he immediately hugs him.

And that's when Jungkook cracked.

For almost 20 minutes, Jungkook's cries could be heard from inside the classroom, but no one questioned it. Taehyung could get really protective.

Speaking of Taehyung, he slowly lifted Jungkookie's chin up slowly, kissing some of his tears. Jungkook had calmed down a little and he stares up at him.

"Baby, can you tell Hyungie what happened?" He whispers gently, pulling him closer.

"Minjun.." he mumbles, laying his head in the older's shoulder.

Taehyung's eyes go a bit dark and he kisses Jungkook's head gently

"Honey, what did he say?"

Jungkook sniffles and basically melts into the other. "H-He told me I was disgusting..a-and that I h-had a disease b-because H-Hyungie and t-then.." he pauses and tears up again.

"He told me that if he looked like me, he wouldn't even want to live." He whispers so quietly, but Taehyung catches it and, let me tell you, does not look pleased.

"Aww baby.." he starts gently. "You are thee cutest person I've laid eyes on, and I wouldn't choose anybody else..you're my bunny, my baby, my lil' honey.." he pinches Jungkook's cheek sweetly. "And I love you with my whole heart."

Jungkook blushes lightly and then sees Minjun, at first wondering why he had a bruised lip (jimIniE), but then immediately hides behind Taehyung again.

Taehyung pouts but then looks behind him, and his eyes go dark again.

"Hey Minjun!" He yells, catching the other's attention. "Can I talk to you?" He whispers calmly, running his hands through Jungkook's hair gently.

"What're going to tell me? Tha-" he was interrupted by a hard fist to the jaw.

And, by the one and only, Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook's doe eyes go wide and he glances at Taehyung, blinking slowly.

But oh, Taehyung wasn't done.

"H-Hey w-" But Minjun didn't get to finish before another fist was in his face, harder than the first time. This time, the dude fell over.

"Don't you ever talk to my kookie like that again you fucking asshole." He almost growls in Minjun's face, but then looks at Jungkook, taking his hand.

"Come on baby, we should go home." He whispers softly, picking the other up.

Mr. Jung was watching the whole thing and he whistles, pretending like nothing happened as he walks Minjun to the nurse's office.

As Jungkook and Taehyung were walking home, Jungkook giggles.

"I think you gave him a black eye and a bruised jaw." He whispers.

Taehyung smiles his boxy smile as he carries Jungkook. "I hope I gave him two!"

Jungkook smiles "Thank you Taehyungie." He says softly, looking at the other.

Taehyung glances at him and kisses his nose.

"Don't worry Jungkookie, Taehyungie will always be here to protect you. I love you bunny."

"I love you too Hyungie."

Hope you guys liked reading this chapter, it made me a little sad until Taehyung punches the dude (ง'̀-'́)ง
Anywayssss I hope you all are staying safe and healthy! I love you guys 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.6K 40
Here to republish for the 5th time...yay. ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ MY BOOKS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY! This book will contain any and many ship of BTS. Feel fr...
2.4K 33 10
just one story part shots based on the collection of my songs🀭❀ TAEKOOK JIKOOK VMIN JIHOPE SOPE NAMJIN NAMKOOK JINHOPE VHOPE TAEGI KOOKMIN HOPEKOOK ...
156K 3.2K 75
Many taekook stories .. most of them will be sad ,angst or fluff... hope u guys enjoy it 😊 Also some social msg .. with taekook😀😳 In some stories...
76.1K 3.6K 78
A mermaid and mafia story Taekook ff Book 1 COMPLETED book 2 included-still updating :) ------------ Sorry, I'm not good in description nor giving ti...