Streaker.

By fivesaucewhoop

In which a boy with a bad habit of getting himself drunk learns that sex isn't everything. More

blurb
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue

06

128K 4K 10.6K
By fivesaucewhoop

Since Luke had nothing to do all week and Calum and Michael were at school, he was forced to hang out with Ashton.

Luke liked Ashton, he really did, but lately he'd been getting on Luke's last nerve. He was annoying and beyond stupid and an awful driver and always laughed too loud and Luke was just tired of it. Luke had known Ashton for only a few years and had always hoped that he'd eventually grow out of how dumb he was, but unfortunately he did not.

The two of them were currently in Ashton's car, driving to God knows where, and Luke was ready to jump out and just walk back home.

"Where are we going?" Luke whined, bringing his knees up on the seat and hugging them to his chest. He was finally sitting up in the front seat of the car with Ashton, but only because no one else was with them.

"Uh...what time is it?" Ashton asked, waiting for Luke to answer him instead of just looking at the time on the radio himself.

"Lunch time." Luke shrugged. "I'm fucking hungry."

"Oh, is it really?" Ashton asked excitedly. He slammed on the breaks and turned the car around, completely disgregarding the fct that there were other cars around them.

"What the hell are you doing?" Luke yelled, leaning forward and grabbing onto the dashboard to steady himself.

"I'm going to go pick up my girlfriend, obviously!" Ashton giggled.

"What? Why?" Luke gasped. He hadn't expected Charlie to be coming along today, he wasn't prepared to see her at all. He was still wearing his pajamas!

"Because she's my girlfriend and I want to see her." Ashton scoffed, digging around in the pocket of his jeans and taking out his phone. "She gets to go off campus for lunch, so I usually go and pick her up. I'll just text her now."

"Don't text and drive!" Luke shouted, fearing for his life more now than ever before. Ashton could barely drive with two hands, he defintely wasn't going to be able to drive with only one.

"Shut up, i'm fine." Ashton laughed, his eyes concentraing on his phone rather than the road ahead of them. "You're going to need to get in the back, by the way."

"Why?" Luke groaned. He didn't understand why Charlie had to sit up front with Ashton. They'd probably only be in the car for a few minutes, Luke was sure that she'd be able to last.

"Because she's my girlfriend." Ashton repeated. "Jesus, it's like you don't know anything."

"I mean - "

"Have you ever had a girlfriend, Luke?" Ashton asked. He turned and face Luke again, who was more worried about Ashton's driving than what he was asking.

"What?" Luke responded after a second. "Oh, no. I haven't had a girlfriend."

"You've, like, done stuff, though. Right?" Ashton laughed.

"Uh, yeah, I guess." Luke shrugged. He'd done stuff, of course, he just didn't want to tell Ashton. Luke was always nervous around Ashton, because he was older and - despite how stupid he was - a lot cooler.

"Have you, like, eaten a girl out?" Ashton questioned.

Luke scrunched his nose up and cringed at Ashton's choice of words, shaking his head. "No."

"Seriously?" Ashton scoffed, "Have you at least fingered a girl?"

"Uh, no." Luke said slowly. He really hasn't done anything other than make out with girls. He was sure that if he hadn't hyperventilated all of those times they'd have gotten to a point where they'd do some other stuff but they didn't. Luke always ruined things before anything good could happen. "I wouldn't be very good at it anyway."

Ashton leaned over (taking his eyes off the road again) and looked at Luke's hands that were resting in his lap. "You have pretty nice fingers, you should try it sometime."

"I can't just walk up to a random girl and start - "

"Girls love it." Ashton insisted, finally looking at the road ahead of them again. "Like, oh God, you should hear Charlie when I do it to her, she - "

Luke clapped his hands over his ears, trying to drown out the sound of Ashton explaining how loud Charlie got during sex. This wasn't something new to Luke, Ashton usually talked about his girlfriend and what happened when they were in the bedroom. It was just different now because Luke had actually met Charlie. And he liked her.

"You know who doesn't have nice fingers?" Ashton continued. "Michael. I don't know how he gets so many girls, his fingers are, like, half the size of mine."

"Maybe they like his personality." Luke joked.

"No, it can't be that." Ashton scoffed, shaking his head again. "He must have a good tongue or something."

"This is gross. Can we please talk about something else? Like, what were we even talking about before?" Luke groaned. He didn't like being on this topic, it just made him feel bad about the fact that all of his friends had gotten some action and he hadn't.

"You haven't gotten laid yet." Ashton stated, making Luke feel even worse.

"Oh, yeah." Luke nodded. He didn't know why Ashton cared so much, Luke's sex life shouldn't be such a big concern to him.

"Things didn't work out with that one chick? Who was it? Ashley?" Ashton asked. Luke wished that he would just stop talking. He wanted to jump out of the car again.

"No, not really." Luke blushed. "I don't really like her, anyway. It was just a one time thing."

"Really?" Ashton asked, raising an eyebrow at Luke.

"Keep your eyes on the road, please." Luke begged. He really did not want Ashton to crash the car.

"I'm just trying to talk to you!" Ashton groaned, throwing both of his hands up in the air.

"Oh my God, keep your hands on the wheel!" Luke screamed. "Even I'm a better driver than you, Ashton, for fucks sake!"

"I'm an excellent driver, for your information." Ashton scoffed, turning up the radio way too loud and bobbing his head along with the music.

"You're gonna kill us both." Luke grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest. Luke really wasn't a better driver than Ashton; he still only had his learners permit and every time he got in a car he panicked and bumped into a curb or drove too slowly. But Ashton's driving still bothered Luke, and at the moment he thought that he was going to die.

"When did you lose your virginity, Ashton?" Luke asked. He was just wondering, since he'd known Ashton for a few years and his friend didn't start talking about sex this much until he actually got a girlfriend.

"Not long ago." Ashton giggled.

"Really?" Luke questioned. He'd suspected that Ashton had lost his virginity a long time ago, because Ashton just seemed like that type of guy.

"Yeah." Ashton nodded quickly. "Like, I'd done stuff with other girls before but it was never anything serious. I think I finally had sex just a few months ago."

"A few months?" Luke gasped. "Who'd you lose it to...?"

He already knew the answer, so Luke wasn't sure why he even bothered to ask Ashton who he lost his virginity to. It was just going to make things even worse than they already were.

"Charlie."

"Oh." Luke nodded slowly. He wanted to tuck and roll out of the car, he didn't even care that they were on the highway at the moment.

"She lost it to me, too." Ashton said proudly.

"Oh." Luke repeated, not sure what else to say. He couldn't say what he was really thinking, or Ashton would probably kill him. So Luke forced himself to just sit there, until it finally got to be too much for him and he spoke again. "Why did you decided to wait so long?"

"Because I wanted to make sure that I was doing it with someone that really meant something to me." Ashton said, and Luke had to fight back the urge to roll his eyes.

He was tired of people telling him that sex wasn't important. Luke didn't care about only doing it with someone that he loved or making sure that it was special. He just wanted to have sex, to fit in, and that was important to Luke.

Luke stayed silent for the rest of the ride, because he didn't feel like asking anymore questions and he didn't want Ashton to say anything either.

About a half an hour later they'd reached what was apparently Charlie's school, and Ashton parked the car and turned off the radio before turning to Luke and sending him a glare.

"What?" Luke questioned, unsure of what he did this time I make Ashton seem so upset with him.

"Get in the back, Luke." Ashton snapped, clearly annoyed.

"Holy shit, okay!" Luke groaned. "You've only had the car parked for a couple seconds, did you except me to, like, jump on back there while you were driving like a maniac?"

Luke flung the car door open, nearly hitting someone as he did. He looked up to see Charlie standing there with her arms folded across her chest, obviously waiting for the front seat next to Ashton to be free.

"Hey." Luke said as he tripped out of the car, shutting the door behind him without thinking about the fact that Charlie was about to get in.

"Hi, Streaker." Charlie said, and laughed at Luke's clumsiness.

"How are you?" Luke asked nervously, looking down at the ground and playing with the end of his t-shirt.

"I'm fine." Charlie nodded, also feeling the awkwardness. "What are you doing here? Ashton didn't tell me that you were coming to lunch with us."

"Well, I, uh, I got suspended for streaking. So, like, I have nothing to do and, um, Ashton said I-I could come hang out with him." Luke stammered, barely even able to put together a sentence. Charlie was so pretty, it's like Luke's whole brain just turned to mush when she was near.

"Really?" Charlie gasped. "How long are you suspended for?"

"Just, uh, just the rest of this week. I'll go back on Monday, I think." Luke nodded.

"Oh, well that's good." Charlie smiled, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. God, she was so perfect. Luke was just in awe about how beautiful she was.

If he had been drunk he'd probably start rambling about how hot she was and how he wanted to fuck her against the hood of Ashton's car while he watched them. But right now he wasn't the drunk, horny mess that he usually was and all he could think about was how pretty Charlie looked.

"Hey!" Ashton yelled from inside the car and banged on the window. "Can we get going?"

"Do you think I have nice fingers?" Luke blurted out and showed his hands to Charlie, ignoring Ashton.

"What?" Charlie giggled, covering her mouth with her hands.

"Are my fingers nice?" Luke repeated quickly. "Would a girl want them inside of her?"

"Is this, like, some weird pickup line? Because I have a boyfriend..." Charlie said slowly, but still smiled at Luke as he backed away from her and to the back door of the car.

"I was just wondering." Luke spoke fast, opening the car door and hopping into the backseat because he knew that Ashton would kill him if he took any longer.

"You have alright fingers, Streaker." Charlie laughed as she sat down in the passenger seat. She turned to Ashton and a big smile took over her face. She held her arms out for him, scooting closer to his seat.

"Hey, babe." Ashton mumbled, already pressing his lips to Charlie's while he spoke.

"Hi." Charlie giggled, wrapping her arms around Ashton's neck and tangling her fingers in the ends of his hair.

Luke sat in the backseat and watched Ashton and Charlie as they sucked each other's faces off. He tried to watch carefully and pick up on some of the things that Ashton was doing (Luke was always down for learning new ways to try and get in a girls pants - even though he failed every time), but he found himself just feeling jealous about the whole thing. He wanted to be in Ashton's place instead.

When Ashton's hands moved further up Charlie's shirt Luke began to fear that they'd forgotten about him being in the car completely, so he finally felt the need to speak up.

"Uh, Ashton." Luke said softly, clearly his throat. "Weren't we going to go out for lunch?"

"Oh, right." Ashton nodded, pulling back from Charlie and fixing up his hair.

"Sorry." Charlie laughed, sitting back in her seat and finally putting the seatbelt on so they could get going.

Luke still didn't speak on their way to lunch. He was still embarrassed from what he'd asked Charlie about his fingers earlier. He didn't want to accidentally blurt out something else that was as stupid as that.

They ended up at some greasy fast food restaurant that Luke really didn't like but Ashton loved, and Luke had to sit on one side of the booth while Ashton and Charlie were on the other. They were making out again, of course, and Luke was forced to go get the food and the drinks and the straws and napkins. This was even worse than being the third wheel. He was like Ashton and Charlie's personal slave.

"Do you guys ever do anything else?" Luke asked, taking a big sip of his Coke.

"What?" Ashton asked, pulling away from Charlie long enough to respond to Luke. He looked down at the table, where Luke had set all of their food. "Oh, cool. Food's here."

"Like, do you guys do anything other than make out?" Luke questioned. This was only the second time he'd really met Charlie and he felt like all he'd seen of her was her lips attached to Ashton's.

"Yeah." Ashton laughed. "Of course we do."

"We do a lot of other things." Charlie nodded, moving into Ashton so she was leaning against his chest.

"Uh huh." Luke nodded again, taking his straw in between his teeth and chewing on it.

"We went mini-golfing last weekend." Ashton smiled, looking down at Charlie and moving a piece of hair out of her eyes. "Charlie won."

"You let me win." Charlie giggled, poking Ashton in the chest.

"No I didn't, babe." Ashton shook his head but winked at Luke, so he knew that he was lying.

"Yes you did." Charlie argued.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes!" Luke shouted, ending this pointless argument. Ashton and Charlie both stared back at him with surprised expressions on their faces. Luke stood up. "I'm going to the bathroom."

"What's wrong with him?" Luke heard Charlie whisper as he walked away. He tried his best not to listen to Ashton's response, but it was too late.

"He has this weird crush on you, I don't know." Ashton chuckled. "It's pretty pathetic, right?"

Luke didn't even disagree with Ashton, he was pathetic.

*•*•*

Hours later, Luke was drunk and stumbling around outside of Michael's house. He'd spent the rest of the afternoon with Michael (who didn't even hesitate to give Luke some alcohol) and was supposed to be walking home, but Luke was having a bit of trouble.

"I hate my lifeee." Luke sang to himself, kicking at the ground with his feet.

He kept walking around in circles in Michael's front yard, unsure of which way he was supposed to walk down the street to get back home.

"I. Hate. My. Life." Luke said, spinning around. He tripped and fell over, landing on the ground. "Whoops."

"Luke?" He heard a voice from behind him. Luke tilted his head backwards to try and see whoever was talking to him, but that just made his head hurt.

"Luke, what are you doing?" Ashley asked, sitting down in the grass next to him. Luke didn't know why she was here, but he didn't feel like asking.

"I'm walking home." Luke said, grabbing a chunk of the grass and ripping it out of the ground. He threw it in front of him, laughing at himself.

"No you're not." Ashley laughed. "You're sitting on the ground."

"I should be walking home." Luke repeated.

"Are you drunk?" Ashley asked, unable to hold back another laugh.

"Obviously." Luke giggled, rolling his eyes. He'd gotten drunk again for the same reason that he always did, because he was unhappy.

"Why?" Ashley chuckled. "It's a Wednesday night, why would you need to get drunk?"

"Because it's easier than not being drunk." Luke shrugged, picking at the grass again.

"Why? What's wrong?" Ashley asked, playing with the ends of her hair. She leaned over so she could see Luke, even though he wasn't looking at Ashley at all.

"I'm having issues." Luke said, dropping his head down in his hands and letting out a big sigh.

"Issues?" Ashley laughed again, raising an eyebrow at Luke.

"Uh huh." Luke nodded. "I haven't lost my virginity yet."

"Oh my God, you're still on that?" Ashley groaned. Luke knew how Ashley felt about things like that; she was kind of like Ashton. She thought it was supposed to be something special and Luke honestly did not care.

"Yep." He nodded.

"Luke, I was trying to tell you, like, two days ago that being a virgin doesn't define who you are as a person." Ashley sighed. Luke could tell that she felt very strongly about this for whatever reason, but he still didn't think it was a big deal.

"I don't care, I want to have sex." Luke whined.

"Do you want to come inside?" Ashley quickly changed the subject, standing up from the ground and holding a hang out to Luke.

"Inside?" Luke questioned, blinking back some tears as he stared up at Ashley. He didn't even know why he was about to cry, he just was.

"Yeah, inside." Ashley nodded, pointing to the house next to Michael's. "I live right there."

"Oh my God, you're Michael's neighbor." Luke whined again. He couldn't remember why that was a big deal, he just felt like crying again at the mention of Ashley and Michael living next to each other.

"Yeah, I am." Ashley chuckled. She took Luke's hand in hers and pulled him up from the ground, helping him steady himself.

"I can only come in for a few minutes." Luke mumbled, staring at the ground as he walked. "My mom is going to kill me."

"Okay, Luke." Ashley laughed, helping Luke walk towards her house.

Luke didn't say anything else as Ashley led him through her house and into the kitchen, where she made Luke sit down in a chair and wait for her to grab him a glass of water.

"Where are you parents?" Luke asked quietly, rubbing his eyes.

"Here, drink this." Ashley said, setting a glass of water down in front of Luke. "My parents are upstairs, probably. I'm not sure where my dad is, actually. He might be out still."

"Oh, okay." Luke nodded. He took a big gulp of the water, finishing most of the glass in only one sip.

"So..." Ashley trailed off, not knowing what else to say.

Luke had a lot of things on his mind that he could say just to make conversation. 1) Why did his head hurt so much? 2) Why did Michael let him leave his house if Luke was too drunk to go home? 3) Have Michael and Ashley fucked before?

"Have you had sex with Michael?" Luke asked. Of course he couldn't have said one of the more reasonable things that he had been thinking about.

"What?" Ashley laughed loudly, not sure how else to respond. "No! Why would you think that?"

"You live right next door, I just thought..." Luke mumbled, finishing the rest of the water. "Can I have more, please?"

Ashley nodded and got up from the table, getting Luke some more water.

"So you haven't fucked Michael?" Luke called over his shoulder, watching Ashley as she walked back over to Luke and handed him a new glass of water.

"No, I haven't." Ashley said, tying her long hair up in a ponytail.

"That's good." Luke nodded. "He doesn't usually care about the girls that he has sex with anyway. He just likes to fuck people for fun."

"Isn't that what you want to do?" Ashley asked, smirking at Luke as he chugged more of his water.

He shook his head, "I'm a virgin. It's different."

"Well, not exactly." Ashley said softly, shaking her head.

"Can I have more water please?" Luke begged. He was so thirsty.

"Yeah." Ashley sighed, seeming a little annoyed with Luke now. It wasn't his fault, she invited him inside.

"It's okay, though. I'll find someone to take my virginity." Luke rambled as he waited for his new glass of water. "There's this really hot girl in my math class, I think she just broke up with her boyfriend."

"You can't have sex with someone just because..." Ashley sighed.

"Yeah I can." Luke whined, grabbing the glass from Ashley's hand and quickly drinking the water. He rubbed his eyes again. "I'm tired."

"I can drive you home if you want." Ashley said, standing up from the table.

"Can I sleep here?" Luke whined. He was too scared to go home, he was sure that his mom would yell at him if he came home this late in the state that he was in. She usually didn't mind if he was at a friends house until later, but she would definitely mind if he came home drunk like this.

"Um, sure?" Ashley said uneasily, sitting down again. "Why can't you just go home?"

"My mom is going to murder me if I come home like this." Luke groaned, putting his head back down on the table. "She won't make me cookies for a week, she'll feed them all to Ashton!"

"Alright, Luke, you can stay here tonight." Ashley chuckled. "You can sleep on the couch, I'll get you a - "

"I'll sleep here." Luke yawned, shaking his head. He laid his head down on the table and closed his eyes, suddenly too tired to even get up.

"Blanket?" Ashley questioned, tilting her head to the side.

"No." Luke said, quickly falling asleep before either of them could say another word.

-

IDEK WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT LAST PART LIKE I WANT LUKE AND ASHLEY TO BE FRIENDS BUT THEN AT THE SAME TIME IDK IF THE MAIN GIRL IS SUPPOSED TO BE ASHLEY OR CHARLIE SO LETS JUST WAIT AND SEE HOW THIS PLAYS OUT OK I HAVE A PLAN I PROMISE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 2.8K 43
In which a girl falls in love with a suicidal boy. *i wrote this when i was 12 i'm sorry*
444 43 23
Chloe's coming home from work when she bumps into one of the members of 5SOS. But what happens when he freaks out and takes her home? And what happen...
1.1M 45.4K 23
Where a naive boy falls in love with a girl who has a habit of leaving
lost By jcb

Fanfiction

1.3K 5 46
in which a boy falls in love with a girl. they are not a very good pair, so she decides to fix herself up.