๐ŸŒธ๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ“๐ŸŒธ Giyu Tomioka X R...

By wrthlsss

HIATUS ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ plot kinda goes โฌ…๏ธโฌ†๏ธโคด๏ธ๐Ÿ”„โคต๏ธโ†—๏ธ Will edit some day x demon [ dee-muhโ€‰n ] noun; a cruel, evil, or... More

โ„โ˜„ Moves โ˜„โ„
โ„1) Sinning ๐Ÿ€
โ„2) Redemption ๐Ÿ€
โ„3) Beginning ๐Ÿ€
โ„4) Climates ๐Ÿ€
โ„5) Learning ๐Ÿ€
โ„6) Perfection ๐Ÿ€
โ„7) Hoping ๐Ÿ€
โ„8) Unity ๐Ÿ€
โ„9) Changing ๐Ÿ€
โ„10) Trust ๐Ÿ€
โ„11) Feeling ๐Ÿƒ
โ„12) Saviour ๐Ÿƒ
โ„13) Worrying ๐Ÿƒ
โ„14) Fright ๐Ÿƒ
โ„15) Overcoming ๐Ÿƒ
โ„16) Bravery ๐Ÿƒ
โ„17) Accompaning ๐Ÿƒ
โ„18) Kindness ๐Ÿƒ
โ„19) Rewarding ๐Ÿƒ
โ„20) Friendship ๐Ÿƒ
โ„21) Grouping ๐ŸŒน
โ„22) Rest ๐ŸŒน
โ„23) Embarking ๐ŸŒน
โ„24) Puppets ๐ŸŒน
โ„25) Meeting๐ŸŒน
โ„26) Survive ๐ŸŒน
โ„27) Returning ๐ŸŒน
โ„28) Rescue๐ŸŒน
โ„29) Falling ๐ŸŒน
โ„30) Help ๐ŸŒน
โ„31) Accepting ๐Ÿ
โ„32) Slumber ๐Ÿ
โ„33) Departing ๐Ÿ
โ„34) Ride ๐Ÿ
โ„35) Dreaming ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŒŸ! Notice !๐ŸŒŸ
โ„36) Awake ๐Ÿ
โ„37) Winning ๐Ÿ
โ„38) Flash ๐Ÿ
โ„39) Encouraging ๐Ÿ
โ„40) Hurt ๐Ÿ
โ„41) Talking ๐ŸŒป
โ„42) Familiar ๐ŸŒป
โ„43) Reminiscing ๐ŸŒป
โ„44) Touch ๐ŸŒป
โ„45) Growing ๐ŸŒป
โ„46) Teacher ๐ŸŒป
โ„47) Reporting ๐ŸŒป
โ„48) Confronted ๐ŸŒป
โ„49) Thanking ๐ŸŒป
โ„50) Released ๐ŸŒป
โ„51) Combining ๐ŸŒบ
โ„52) Sunshine ๐ŸŒบ
โ„53) Pondering ๐ŸŒบ
โ„54) Plan ๐ŸŒบ
โ„55) Dealing ๐ŸŒบ
โ„56) Submit ๐ŸŒบ
โ„57) Channeling ๐ŸŒบ
โ„58) Seniors ๐ŸŒบ
โ„59) Lightning ๐ŸŒบ
โ„60) Goodbye ๐ŸŒบ
โ„61) Sensing ๐Ÿ‚
โ„62) Abuse ๐Ÿ‚
โ„63) Gathering ๐Ÿ‚
โ„64) Sollution ๐Ÿ‚
๐ŸŒŸ!Sorted!๐ŸŒŸ
โ„66) Solo ๐Ÿ‚
โ„67) Recalling ๐Ÿ‚
โ„68) Past ๐Ÿ‚
โ„69) Connecting ๐Ÿ‚
๐ŸŒŸ!Not The End!๐ŸŒŸ
โ„70) Back ๐Ÿ‚
โ„71) Listening ๐ŸŒท
โ„72) Courage๐ŸŒท
โ„73) Blaming ๐ŸŒท
โ„74) Shrink ๐ŸŒท
โ„75) Losing ๐ŸŒท
โ„76) Scorch ๐ŸŒท
โ„77) Retelling ๐ŸŒท
โ„78) Izumi๐ŸŒท
โ„79) Seperating๐ŸŒท
โ„80) Battle ๐ŸŒท
๐ŸŒฑ81) Believing
๐ŸŒฑ82) Melancholy

โ„65) ็ ด็“œ ๐Ÿ‚

2.8K 108 39
By wrthlsss

CONTAINS SOME PARTS THAT ARE NSFW 🙊

Swaying.

That was the motion your body currently felt as you regained consciousness for the umpteenth time.

And the occasional mumbling of words, muffled by the ringing within your ears.

On instinct, your arms stretched out to move the cramped muscles, and recoiled around a pair of shoulders.

'I'm upright?' You opened one eye, 'Oh, he's carrying me..'

A small smile decorated your lips as you rested your head once again against the man's neck.

"W-Wait a minute, where's the dress!?" You squealed as Giyu stopped in his tracks, "I know I said I hated the thing, but I can't just rock a blazer naked!?"

"Is that so.." The man turned to the side, "We were on the move, and I couldn't help but notice the blood stains on the dress.."

"...So..?" You stared at Tanjirou as he walked ahead nervously.

"Wouldn't the scent attract other demons?" He carried on walking, "Tanjirou had actually ran into one, claiming they smelt rotten-"

You covered his mouth, a disgusted shiver traveling down your back, "I get it, you can put me down now by the way."

"But I feel fine thanks to your healing," He managed to say as you removed your fingers, " And I'm used to your weight by now."

This made you blush for a moment, the warmth of his body honestly melting you into a mess.

"I'm like an elephant, you don't mean that." A vein popped out your head as he didn't deny, but you sighed brushing it off.

With Tanjirou warily looking about and giving feedback, a quiet and peaceful silence fell over the two of you as the journey ensued.

And the complete opposite was the case for your mind; Rushing, busy and hectic thoughts crammed within one small head.

All of which were at the fault of the man who was currently carrying you..

And he seemed to have noticed the rising and falling of your breathing rate, the significant speed of your heartbeat with each time he sighed.

Your fingertips without even realising had began to follow a soft pattern of gently grazing his shoulders in circular motions as your eyes looked at the pattern you made.

"You sure you don't want to put me down, " You felt his grip on your legs tighten involuntarily as you laughed, "Speak to me, you get so quiet sometimes.."

"Won't you miss fighting?"

Your fingers froze as your mouth parted in surprise, "What-"

"I know, that it is prohibited any female who is potentially trying to conceive to also work. Let alone be a demon slayer."

Your lips turned into a small smile, "But I know you could protect me.. Not to sound complacent."

The man stopped walking, "So you will forfeit your last battle with Muzan, to secure the future now?"

His words made complete sense to you. However, everything was already figured out in your bustling yet organised mind. You knew what you had to give up, but you also knew the benefits of it all.

And most importantly, you were ready to sacrifice many things.

"Giyu, the future isn't known to anybody, " You slowly wrapped your arms around his neck, "All we have to manipulate, is the present time, and time waits for no one."

You activated your sight and searched for the teenager who had gone ahead, and sure enough he was okay..

"Is he far?" His voice was slightly lower and thoughtful as you hummed.

"I'm sure this won't be the last time I pick up my sword, " You glanced at the weapon that was hooked on the blazer, "I will always fight."

And sure enough, he allowed you to hop off his back, your eyes glazed over in something he had never seen in full.. Your cheeks dusted lightly in a delicate shade of pink as he took your hand.

"I'll apologize in advance, " You looked down as he pulled you along, "Looking after me will be a pain. I'm so wreckless at times.."

"..And I too will apologize, " He kept facing forward, "Understand I have never held a baby, let alone a woman."

This made you giggle as he stopped by an exit leading to the the dark outside.

'In all my years,' You sweatdropped, 'I never would've though I'd lose my virginity at a time like this.. '

Soon enough, you had both made it into a separate small building, with some pillows laying by a tea table. You sat down on one of them, heart doing backflips as Giyu sat before you, waiting.

"Wh-what..?" You gulped, barely able to keep eye contact.

"I won't be able to stay here that long afterwards," He spoke in a serious tone as you nodded, "So I want you to go to Urokodaki to join Nezuko as soon as you recover."

You sighed at this as he looked at your sword, "Avoid fighting please, and just focus on.. being pregnant hopefully."

"I knew you had a plan," You sadly smiled, "Nothing gets past y-you.."

A few tears dropped down from your lashes as the horrible feeling of worry and dread filled your heart.

Would he be okay?

Will he be too reckless?

..Will he make it out alive..?

"What did I tell you about wasting those tears," His warm hand wiped the fallen drops from your cheeks as he leant forward.

With you quickly meeting him half way, an ounce of stress leaving you each time he stroked your chin.

You pulled away slightly, breathing shakily as he pulled you closer to straddle him.

"I-I don't know what to do," You blushed a deeper shade of red, "Help."

This made the him fondly let out a rare chuckle, as he kissed your forehead, "Shh..."

Despite his order for silence, multiple squeaks and nervous croaks left your mouth as he slid his hands over your shoulders to remove the garment that provided you coverage.

Shyly, you went to cover your chest in the hopes of sparing what ever dignity you had left. You gasped as he held you closer, his heartbeat thumping faster than you'd expect.

"You can go ahead.." His blue eyes watched as you fell apart in his arms, "I want to lose it to you."

Those words fueled the man as he gradually worked his trousers and pants down, the slight bodily connection you both made, overloading your senses as you shook.

"(Y/n).." He called to deaf ears as you tried to calm yourself, his hands holding your hips.

"A-Ah..!" Your arms held his head as a sharp pain resonated down below, your chastity being rewarded, "Hurts..."

He kept his breathing steady as he lowered you even further, his eyes following how your lips moved to let out each cry. Your discomfort gradually subsided as he waited for your signal to go.

"Please.." You rested your head on his chest as he nodded.

He moved his hips and your moans followed, this pattern carrying on for a while until a change occurred in his speed.

"G-Giyu, ahh~" Your nails dug into his back by accident as he dug deeper, "M-More..!"

He tried his hardest to comply to your wishes, his throat growing dry as more air rushed down to his desperate lungs.

"Quiet (Y-Y/n).." He leant down to silence your calls as he sped up one last time.

His fingers now dug into your soft hips as you bit his lip in ecstasy, the blood mixed within your heated kiss.

You pulled away, eyes squinted shut as you climaxed, your voice nothing but sounds, "A-Ahhaa~!"

Just your noises were enough to drive your partner over the edge as he slowed down, grunting as he completed the process you both had worked towards.

The sound of short and struggled breaths filled the small room as you held each other for a while.

"Y-You sure you can fight, a few hours a-after this?" You blushed as he nodded.

"I'll be fine, I told you to take a break and rest before leaving for a reason," He kissed your neck as you close your eyes, "You'll hurt later on.. I'm sorry."

Your cheeks heated as you shook your head, "N-No! It's okay, I'm sure childbirth will be.. more painful."

You cringed as he moved to finally pull out, your eyes widening as you stayed put.

"W-Wait!" You panted as he sighed, "Was that long enough to do it..? Did I take enough?"

His face turned dark despite his annoyance as he forced you off, the movement making you gasp.

"I-I don't know," He avoided your worried stare, "Normal people don't talk about such things after sex (Y/n).."

"Well number one, you know I'm not normal, and two, I deserve to know if you did your best to impreg-"

He didn't stop the kiss until your hands stopped flailing around, "I can't control it, you just have to be patient."

You pouted as he got up and sorted himself out, "Giyu..?"

He watched sadly as you struggled to stand and follow him, "I'm sorry (Y/n).. But Tanjirou must be worried now."

You bit your lips in the hopes not to cry, as he pressed his against them in one last long connection.

'I want to stay with him..' He pulled away, grabbing his kimono to wrap it over you.

"Please head there as soon as you can, " He grabbed his weapon, heading to the door and stopping as your eyes watered.

"I-It's okay," You wiped your flowing tears as he raised a hand to his face, "I know what you want to say..."

He took his leave as you sat surrounded by his haunting yet comforting scent.

"I-I love you too."

破瓜 : Japanese》 'Deflowering'... "An act through which a woman loses her virginity."

And the deed is done~ ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭

And no need to fret, I have the story all under control now, thanks to all your input and ideas! ❤

My readers are the best! UwU ☄

Thanks for everything :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 7.4K 21
He remembered the day he first saw her. She was breathtaking. He felt as if his worries were all gone. It was as if he was living in a peaceful world...
130K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
206K 5.5K 71
ใ€๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐——ใ€‘ "๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐จ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...
179K 6.9K 17
โคป ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™š. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๏ฟฝ...