TWISTED | Trent Alexander-Arn...

由 jlingzworld

"I trusted you. My mistake, not yours" ... 更多

Chapter 1 - bound by a bump
Chapter 2 - work calls
Chapter 3 - sir? Master? Boss?
Chapter 4 - special 'guest'
Chapter 5 - why?
Chapter 6 - sunday funday
Chapter 7 - blue sneakers
Chapter 8 - instant mom
Chapter 9 - the boss of my dreams
Chapter 10 - savior
Chapter 11 - closed book.
Chapter 12 - finding peyton
Chapter 13 - cold as ice
Chapter 15 - gold digger
Chapter 16 - déjà vu
Chapter 17 - worthless.
Chapter 18 - dirty language
Chapter 19 - love
Chapter 20 - the red angry emoji
Chapter 21 - bad luck
Chapter 22 - Trylie
Chapter 23 - assholism
Chapter 24 - felicia
Chapter 25 - difficult
Chapter 26 - lana and lisa
Note
Chapter 27 - a calm before the storm
Chapter 28 - demon
Chapter 29 - heart thief
Chapter 30 - nasty G
Chapter 31 - black magic
Chapter 32 - just a girl
Chapter 33 - soulmate
Chapter 34 - truth
Chapter 35 - lies
Chapter 36 - confusion
Chapter 37 - Ryleigh
Chapter 38 - just one chance
Chapter 39 - dummy
Chapter 40 - trouble
Chapter 41 - chair
Chapter 42 - trenty pooh
Chapter 43 - 10 days
Chapter 44 - love expert
Chapter 45 - wag squad
Chapter 46 - Time
Chapter 47 - epiphany
Chapter 48 - game
Chapter 49 - burrito of lies
Chapter 50 - gone
Note

Chapter 14 - puzzle

2.5K 58 13
由 jlingzworld

Kylie

Ah! Sunday! My favorite day of the whole entire week! That one day me, myself and I get to relax and have the best time of our lives.

However, this Sunday wasn't for relaxing; i wasn't gonna have a little spa in my lounge room, nor was I gonna get all dressed up and go shopping with Rosie and Trina, nor was I gonna stay under the duvet for the whole day rewatching tangled for the 50th time. None of that. This Sunday, was for staying healthy and physically fit.

I'd actually been planning a day to work out for at least an hour as I haven't gotten enough time or energy to do that for the past couple of months, and I definitely couldn't afford what it takes to join a gym club or whatever it's called, so I decided to just do this the traditional way, which was basically going for a run down the neighborhood and stretching at the city park.

As I ran, I could imagine myself as one of those gorgeous, dark skinned girls with massive hairs in a sporty commercial. I've always loved those girls, they just looked really confident and focused to me. Their bodies, beautiful natural glowing skin, natural hair length and texture, everything about them was absolutely amazing,  they were the only reason why I did anything sporty.

I was really getting into the moment that I didn't even realize that I wasn't jogging anymore, I was running. I didn't even know what I was doing or where I was going, just until my leg hit a stone that was neatly sitting in the middle of the sidewalk, which made me scream in pain as I lost my balance and fell on the floor.

My leg was hurting so bad, i can't even explain how awful that felt. And the fact that I was such a softie made things even worse, it wasn't even up to a minute and tears were already rolling down like if I had been stabbed with a sharp object to my heart. I just didn't like anything that would cause pain to my precious body.

"Shit! That looks very bad!" I heard a familiar voice say from behind, making me turn around immediately, and as I would expect, it was Jesse.

So weird how we always meet in these type of situations.

"Are you Okay?" He asked as he knelt down in front of me and took my leg in his hands, looking it at it as if he was studying something on it.

"Yeah, I think so!" I lied.

"It doesn't seem like that to me!" He shook his head "c'mon, my place is just around the corner, let's go and get this fixed!" He added, pointing towards my leg.

"Your place?" I Asked.

"Yeah!" He replied.

"I thought you live in Cheshire?"

"Yes I do! This is my little hideout and relaxing space that no one has a single idea about! I like quite and peaceful places so I can be myself and live a normal life, and Cheshire is definitely not perfect for that!" He replied.

Wow! That was surprising, because millions of people would do anything just so they can have a life like his (me being one of them), earning over 100,000 pounds every single week, owning almost ten, luxurious cars and being followed by paparazzis who are desperate to get at least one picture of you, it shocked me a bit to hear that he didn't want that because c'mon, who doesn't want to be rich and famous?

"So, you mean to say that you prefer to have a normal, boring life than being showered with money every day?" I Asked, which just made him smirk.

"Stop trying to change the topic, smarty pants!" He said "I know you don't want to go to my house"

Gosh! He knows me so well!

"But I don't care what you want, I'm just gonna do what's right!" He added, right before he picked me up bridal style And started walking, not paying attention to any of my tantrums.

I just don't get it, these guys just pick me up and throw me over my shoulders like I weighed nothing! It's actually funny sometimes because they don't seem to feel anything.

It took around ten minutes before Jesse and I got to his house, and yes, before you ask, he was still carrying me like I was his bride. Anyways, his house was really breath taking, it wasn't that big, but it sure looked like a lot of money has been spent on it. Outside on the front lawn, there were two posh cars parked neatly, and inside, there was this huge lounge room that was covered in everything white; the furnitures, the carpet, the big ass tv, the painting, everything, even the tiles. And even though it was a bit too bright, I absolutely loved how perfect everything looked.

Just after Jesse put me down on one of the couches and disappeared to his bedroom, two people; a young, short girl and a much taller guy popped out of where I was assuming to be the kitchen, and by what I saw, there were just seconds away from strangling each other to death as they yelled and snapped at themselves. They were so lost in their heated argument that they didn't even notice me sitting in the lounge room and watching them argue like a bunch of amateurs.

"Who are they?" I Asked Jesse, who just returned from his bedroom with a first aid kit.

"My best friend; Marcus, and his girlfriend; Meghan" he replied, sounding rather unbothered about the two young adults that were at each other's throats.

"You do notice that they're about to kill each other any minute from now, right?"

"Yeah" he simply nodded, making me furrow my eyebrows out of confusion.

"Then Why aren't you doing anything about it?"

"Because these two are the kind of couple that will fight and almost kill each other, but make-out and have sex on the kitchen counter in the next minute. And when you ask what's wrong, they'll beat you up together!" He replied, making me burst into a fit of giggles at his words.

"I'm serious, they fight every single day, but twenty minutes after, you won't hear nothing but moans and screams coming from the kitchen, and what annoys me the most is that they can't seem to stay away from me! Everything happens in my house and in my kitchen!" He complained, looking really disgusted as he spoke, which made him look really cute.

I wish I had a smile like that!

"Your leg is ready to go!" Jesse said as he flashed me another smile after a few seconds. I looked at my leg and realized that it had already been bandaged. I was so lost in my conversation with Him that I didn't even notice.

"thank you so much!" I smiled back.

"It's nothing! Just be careful next time!" He said.

Honestly, I used to think Jesse was one of those badass boys, but he turned out to be the complete opposite. That's why I take the saying 'don't judge a book by its cover' very seriously, because it's so true and relevant.

"So, would you like some coffee?" He offered as he stood up from the couch.

"Is it scorching hot and black?" I Asked.

"It could be if you want it to be!"

"Sure, I'd absolutely love that"

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

9: 30 pm

Through the intense windy weather in west derby that day, I managed to get to Trent's front door. I wasn't there for work because Sunday was my day off, but I left my laptop the last time I was there, so I didn't have a choice but to go and get it as everything about my 'drugs' project was saved on it, which by the way was to be presented tomorrow.

As usual, I walked into the house in a bubbly manner, smiling slightly as I limped my way inside, but that feeling soon came to an end after I laid eyes on what could be described as the most shocking, yet unusual thing I could ever witness.

Trent was sitting on the floor, surrounded by almost 10 bottles of beer and crying his hearts out. He was crying so hard that it actually broke my heart. I've never seen him looking so weak and vulnerable.

I don't even know when or how, but I found myself rushing to his side and coming to his aid. I immediately grappled him into a warm hug as I patted his back gently with my left hand. It took him almost two minutes to realize what was going on, but once he did, he wasted no time in hugging me back. More and more tears rolled down his cheeks and even more sobs were escaping from his mouth by every single passing second.

"Trent! What's wrong? Are you okay?" I Asked, which came out like a whisper due to how low my voice sounded. But, he didn't answer my question, he just hugged me even tighter and cried harder on my shoulder. I could feel his warm tears drenching my pink adidas T-shirt, but I couldn't care less about that at the moment.

"I miss her!" He managed to let out in between tears and sobs. But that just made me furrow my eyebrows as I couldn't figure out what or who he was talking about.

Could it be Peyton?

Of course no, according to Jesse and Alex, Peyton was the reason his life got ruined like this, so why would he be missing her?

"Who?" I Asked.

But he ignored my question and carried on talking "I wish she was here with me today! I wish she was here to hold me in her arms, I wish she was here to love me like she always did!" He sobbed "I want her back! I want to cry on her shoulder, I want to hug her, I want to feel her fingers running through my hair! I need her!"

At this point, tears were filling my eyes too. For some reason, I felt like I could feel his pain, even though I didn't know who exactly he was talking about the whole time, I could still feel it. The Trent I knew was an extremely strong person who didn't seem to give a damn about anything or anyone, but today, I saw a completely different person, I saw a stranger. And that honestly left me feeling the need to find out whatever was going on in his life. Not that I was trying to push my nose into his business, but because I wanted to help him, I wanted to him take at least a step away from where he was. And even though that was most likely not gonna happen, I was still willing to give it a try.

"Do you think she loves me?" He asked, with alcohol stench all over his breath.

"Who are you talking about, Trent?"

"She told me to stop it, she kept on saying that over and over again! But I didn't listen, and look what happened now, she's gone!"

Who is this guy talking about?

"Alright, c'mon, you need to go to bed now!" I Said as I struggled to get him up to his feet. Thankfully, the alcohol was starting to have effects on him, so he didn't throw a tantrum.

I threw his hand over my shoulders and used my left arm to support his lower body as we walked up the stairs. He was already starting to fall asleep, so it was a bit hard to get him to walk, but nonetheless, I managed to get that done. We got to his bedroom in the next five minutes. I walked towards the bed and gently laid him down before pulling the blanket over his shirtless body. I made sure that he fell asleep completely before I got up to leave, but as soon as I turned around, I felt his hand holding my arm back, making me abruptly stop.

"Please don't go!" He pleaded, half asleep.

"Trent, I-"

"Stay with me, please! Don't leave!" It was almost like he was sleep-talking, but based on reality.

Seeing him like that, I realized it wasn't right for me to leave him alone in such a state. He would definitely need someone in the morning.
So without wasting more time, I took off my jacket and got into the bed next to him. It took me by surprise when he immediately wrapped his hands around me and moved closer, making our faces just inches away from each other's.

In the next minute, he fell into a deep slumber as he let out little snores, while I was left wide awake, looking at him and wondering how the Egyptians built the pyramids and how I failed my mathematics exam on 15th December, 4 years ago. But most importantly, my heart was aching to find out who He had been talking about, because I knew for sure that it wasn't Peyton.

'She told me to stop it, she kept on saying that over and over again!"

Those words kept ringing over and over again in my head, I was thinking so hard that my head was starting to hurt.

I needed to solve this puzzle, and for that to be possible, I have to find the missing parts, which were obviously Peyton and the mystery person Trent was talking about.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Hey guys

I'm so sorry, I know I said I'll update yesterday, but something urgent happened that my family and I had to get to Lyon immediately 😔 my grandma fell really sick in the last few days, and things just got worse between Monday and yesterday, so we had to go see her as she's been asking for us 😬

But , she's better now, so hopefully, that's the end of it ❤️ we'll be coming back to London on Friday or Saturday so the next update will be up by then 💕

Anyways, please let me know what you think of this 🤔 more drama is coming and I'm so freaking excited 💕 I can't wait for you guys to read 💋

Bye babes, thank you so much for reading!!! Love y'all so much 😚

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

54K 660 27
A heart is the most valuable you can give anyone and that's why Emily Robertson wasn't going to give hers to just anyone, especially not a footballer...
144K 5K 37
𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 ──── ❝please don't be in love with someone else! please don't have somebody waiting on you!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 they must learn...
2.4K 14 9
"Once we were built like towers Everything could've been ours But you left it to late Now my heart feels nothing Nothing at all" - Little Mix
184K 4.2K 33
trent alexander - arnold .