BTS ff - "My Brothers Hate Me"

By agustd_shooki

At the past, your family is such a happy family but everything change when you got into an car accident.... More

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 7-

-Chapter 6-

3.9K 73 17
By agustd_shooki

-Y/N P.O.V-

When we were eating, i saw a big teddy bear

which is my favourite. Yeah i know it was super big and thats why i'm scared to ask my oppa so i just stared at the teddy bear. But then suddenly Yoongi spoke -
"You want that big teddy bear right??" - he ask while looking at me.
"Uhh.... n-no." - i replied nervous.
"Oh c'mon i know you want that teddy bear." - suddenly Jin spoke.

Before i could reply, i saw Taehyung handed me something big which i can't see it. But then when i looked at the thing, i realized that was a big teddy which i stared a while ago. Now i realized how big this teddy bear is. This teddy bear is bigger than my brothers.

I was so happy.
"Thank you Taehyung oppa!!" - i thank him happily.
"No don't thanks to me. Say thanks to Yoongi hyung because he's the one who told me to buy you this teddy bear and also he use his own money." - he said while smiling.
"Thank you so much Yoongi oppa!!" - i said while kiss his both cheeks.

"Yah! No kiss for us??" - Jungkook said while touch his own cheeks.
"Hahahah" - i laugh and then i kiss their cheeks.
"Now, let's go home!" - Namjoon said.
"Okay! Let's go!" - Jin said.
When we want to exit, many people keep staring at me because i was hugging a super big teddy bear with me like a 3 years old kid but i don't care. When we get home, i was running into my room but i accidentally step into the teddy bear foot and i fell. My brothers laughing at me.
"Argh! Silly me!!" - i groan and get up again and go into my room.

When i got into my room, i heard my brothers was laughing at me.
"HAHAHAHAH!!" - my brothers laughing.
"YAH DON'T LAUGHING AT ME!" - i scream back.
"Sorry baby girl~~" - they replied and i just smiling.
After a few minutes, i decided to sleep for a while.

-Hoseok P.O.V-

When we were relaxing, then Lisa texted me.

When i go into Y/N room to tell her that Lisa want to take her out tomorrow, i see that she was sleeping on top of her new big teddy bear. Looks like she really love her big teddy bear now. I just chuckle and goes out of her room.
"Hey Hoseok, who are you texting a while ago??" - Namjoon asked me.
"Oh that was Lisa. She ask me a permission because she want to hang out with Y/N tomorrow. Then i give her a permission"
"Oh okay." - Namjoon replied.

-Y/N P.O.V-

Actually, i didn't sleep at all. I can't sleep so i decided to text Lisa.

After i texted Lisa, i go downstairs.
"Hey baby girl!!" - Jimin said while smiling.
"Hai oppa" - i replied and smile back.
"Sooo tomorrow you will hanging out with Lisa right?" - Yoongi ask.
"Yess" - i replied.
"You want someone to take care of you?" - Jungkook ask.
"No. I can take care of my self and plus i have Lisa with me" - i said while smiling at them.

"Okay then. Now let's eat." - Jin said.
"Okay!" - everyone said in the same time and we go to the kitchen and eat. After 5 hours spending time together, we decided to sleep.
"Okay now let's sleep!" - Jimin said.
"Okay. Goodnight guyss and goodnight baby girlll~~" - they all said in the same time.
"Goodnight!" - i replied and i was about to go ino my room until someone spoke
"No goodnight kiss??" - Yoongi said while pat his own cheeks.
I laugh and kiss their cheeks one by one and go into my room and sleep and Lisa told me that she will pick me up at 9 pm because she have something to do.

~The next morning~

We already woke up and eat our breakfast. We spending so much time together until night. I almost forgot that i will hanging out with Lisa because i have so much fun with my brothers until Lisa texted me.

Hmm.... she want to introduce someone to me.... i wonder who it is..... by the way i have to get ready now. This my clothes, makeup and hair style.

After i get ready, i go downstairs and my brothers started to fanboying.
"Oh my god! Our baby girl is sooo beautifulll" - Jin said while fake crying.
"Uwwuuu our princess wearing a makeup~~" - Taehyung said and do a fake crying too.
"Yah! You guys are soo cheesy." - i said and we all started to laugh. After a few minutes, Lisa texted me again.

"Oppas, Lisa already arrive and i gotta get going now." - i said and give them a kiss on their cheeks.
"Okay take care Y/N!" - they said together.
"Okay oppas, i love youu" - i said and get out from the house.
"I love you too!" - they said.
When i go out, Lisa is already waiting for me.
"Hi girlll~~ woww you look so beautifull" - Lisa greet me.
"Hahahah thank you~~ you look beautiful too" - i replied.

"Let's go?" - she ask.
"Let's go!" - replied.
When we were about to go into the car, Jimin shout -
"Hey Lisa! Take care of her okay!?" - Jimin shout from the window.
"Okay we will take care of each other!" - Lisa shout back.
"Okay bye guys have fun~~ and Y/N don't forget to get back early~~" - Jin said.
"Okay oppa~~!" - i replied.

Then we got into the car and Lisa drive off.
"Sooo where are we going??" - i ask patiently.
"To the place that you might like." - she replied.
"Who's the person that you want me to meet??" - i ask again.
"Secret~~" - she replied.
"Okay then." - i said.
After a few minutes we arrive at the place and damnn when i realized the place, i was happy as hell because she brought me to a beautiful fun fair.

I was so shock.
"You like it??" - she ask me.
"No.... i don't like it...." - i said in a low tone.
"What....!?" - she said shock.
"I don't like it..... BUT I LOVE IT!!!" - i replied while jumping like a little kid.
"Oh my god Y/N! You just give me a heart attack you know!?" - she said while pinch my cheeks.
"Oww!!" - i scream in pain.
"Hahahah! Now let's go!" - she said and just leave me behind.
"H-hey wait for me!" - i shout and run towards her.

"Sooo where is the person that you want me to meet?" - i ask her.
"Oh yeah! Umm.... yes! There he is!" - she said and pointing at someone.
'He!? So thats mean that person is a boy!!' - i thought to myself.
"Huh? Where?" - i ask her.
"Look at the bench over there!" - she said.
I look at the bench that she was pointing, and i realized that the person that Lisa want me to meet is......

<End of chapter 6>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
611K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...