-Chapter 2-

-Hoseok P.O.V-

When we were beating Y/N, she was coughing and i noticed that there was a blood on her hands then she pass out. I don't know why but i kinda feel bad for her. Then i told my brothers to stop beating Y/N.

"Guys stop! She is already pass out!"
I shout. I carry her in bridal style and brought her to her room.

                    -Jungkook P.O.V-

'Why is he so worried about that slut?' - i thought to myself.

                         -Y/N P.O.V-

When i woke up, i realized that i'm not in the living room anymore but i was in my room. After a few second, my brother Hoseok entered my room. And i noticed that he brought a food with him.
"O-oppa, wh-what are you d-doing here?" - i ask stuttering.
"Here. Eat this food." - he said with no expression on his face.
"So you do care about me?" - i ask.
"Shut up and just eat." - he replied.
"O-okay..." - i said and start eating.

                     -Hoseok P.O.V-

When i watch her eating, i noticed that she was smiling while eating and i hear she say something -
"So delicious...." - she say in a low tone.
Then my smile suddenly appear when i watch her eating with full of joy. Actually i do care for her but i just keep it as a secret because i don't want my brothers to know that i care for her. Now... i just want to tell her the truth...
"Y/N..." - i call her name.

                        -Y/N P.O.V-

When i was eating, i heard Hoseok call my name.
"Y/N..." - he called me.
"Y-yes..." - he replied.
And what he do next is really make me shock. He...hug me.... i was so confused but i hug him back.
"Y/N...actually...i do care for you but i just don't want our brothers to know.... sometimes when we beat you, i really want you to fight back but i know you didn't fight back because you will just make it worse.... i'm so sorry Y/N... i'm such a asshole brother...." - he said while he put his head on my shoulder.

I started to tear up and then i feel something wet on my shirt and i realize that he was crying. I pick up his head and cup his cheeks.
"Oppa... its not your fault. Its my fault. I'm the one who should say sorry and not you..." - i said while crying along with him.

"Now go before the other see you." - i said with smile and give him one last hug. He nodded.
"By the way, thanks for the food i really appreciated it." - i said give him a wide smile.
"Your welcome, princess." - he said with smile then he left.
Did you hear that? He just call me a princess.... after that i keep smiling like an idiot until someone shout that make my smile disapear.
"Hey bitch!! Get down now!!" - someone shout.

I guess it was Jimin? And suddenly i was feeling so scared.
"Hey slut are you a deaf!?!?" - another person shout.
I'm sure that was Namjoon. That u quickly run to the downstairs and look at them.
"Yah what are you doing up there!?" - Yoongi ask.
"N-nothing..." - i replied stuttering.
"Now go cook for us!! We want to go out!" - Jungkook said.
"Okay o-oppa..." - i said almost crying.
"Don't call us oppa you slut!" - Taehyung shout and slapped me hard on the cheeks and thats make me fall down.

When i looked at Hoseok, he look at me with a sad face. Then suddenly he said -
"Guys let's just go please." - he said while looking at me.
I know he said that because he want to protect me before something bad happend to me again.

When they about to go, Hoseok is the last one to go out of the door but before he left he looked at me and said -
"I'm sorry...." - he said in a low tone yet soft.
He gave me a sad face then a sweet smile.
"Its okay... you can go now..." - i said smiling at him.
He smile once again and left.
After that i start cooking for them.

                      -Hoseok P.O.V-

When we we at the car, i keep thinking about Y/N. Then Jungkook say -
"Hyung! What are you up to? Did you think about something?" - he ask while looking at me.
"Nothing Jungkook." - i replied.

                    -Jungkook P.O.V-

I know that Hoseok hyung is thinking about something but i'm not sure what it is. And i also that Hoseok hyung is hiding something from us.

                    ~No one P.O.V~

When they arrive at the park, Jimin accidentally bumped into someone shoulder and when he look at the person, he realized that person is Y/N best friend, Lisa.

                        -Lisa P.O.V-

When i was walking at the park to calm my mind, i was bumped into someone shoulder. I looked at that person and realized that person is Y/Nher.
"Hi Jimin! Where is Y/N?" - i ask him since its been a long time i didn't see Y/N.
"Uhh... she's not here... because... uhh... she was sick..." - her another brother name Yoongi say.
"Ohh can I visit her?" - i ask.
"What? No! Because...uhh...because she don't want people to d-disturb h-her"
her brother Jungkook say.

"Oh really? That's okay.... i can visit her next time" - i said while looking away.
"Y-yeah..." - Jin say stuttering.
"Well i have to go now. Bye guys~~!" - i said while waving at them and left.
"Byee~!!" - they waving at me back.

When i was walking, i keep thinking about the way they were acting when i ask about Y/N. They look.... suspicious....
i have to figure out what was happening with Y/N because i know there is something happend between them.

                     -Hoseok P.O.V-

After a few hours of walking we decided to go home.

                         -Y/N P.O.V-

After 2 hour cleaning the house and our house is big so i decided to rest for a while because i was feeling so tired. You know cleaning the house with bruise all over my body makes me want to kill myself. I sat on the couch and closed my eyes and let my eyes rest for a while.

After a few minutes, i feel someone kicking my legs and shout -
"Hey you bitch get up now!" - that person say.
I open my eyes and all my brothers is right in front of me giving me a disgusting look. Except for Hoseok. He just look at me and smile sweetly.

"Who told you to rest!?" - Namjoon shout.
"I'm sorry i'm j-just t-tired so i r-rest for a w-while" - i say scared.
"Who's care!? Even if you want to die we didn't even care!!" - Yoongi shout.
My heart broke into million pieces after he said that. Even my brothers was shock.
"Well what were you cooking" - Jungkook ask.
"Uhh i cook Bimbimbap and Kimchi Fried Chicken" - i replied.

They go to the kitchen and i follow them.
When they looked at the food, then Yoongi said -
"Eww!! I will never eat that disgusting food!!" - he say while give me a disgusting look.
Then.... what they do next..... is just making me want to kill myself.....
They.....

                    <End of chapter 2>