gang leader's prisoner (18+)

By jennyyyyfer

'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-'... More

Introduction
Author's Note
1: Curiousity
2: Black Card
3: Blow Smoke
4: Wheels on the Bus
5: Access Granted
6: Butterflies
7: Assertion
8: World Gone Mad
9: Aerospace
10: Chlorofoam
11: Raven
12: Silk Robe
13: Boot camp
14: Barbie Girl
15: Princess
16: $120,000
17: Hips Don't Lie
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
WATTY'S
Epilogue

Chapter 25

10.5K 185 58
By jennyyyyfer

⬆️ Jason's Office ⬆️

Sage's POV

I usually wake up early every morning to shower while Jason's asleep. But this morning I hear some knocks my door, then hearing it squeak open.

'Wake up bitch!' Jason shouts, I quickly scramble out of my bed and stand up. Oh no, what's he doing up??

'G-good morning,' I reply, pulling my pyjama shorts down, he growls.

'What did I say about hiding yourself from me?!?' He says, annoyed by me.

'I-I'm sorry,'

'I didn't get you those shorts to conceal you, I got them to ride up your ass, so let them!' He shouts, 'You're coming to the office with me, get dressed,'

He's always making me dress like a prostitute, showing everything. I feel so uncomfortable in this stuff but it's not like I have a choice. Don't get me wrong, I love the designer labels but all the appeal is thrown out the window knowing that Jason picked these out to satisfy himself.

I gather my things, and we walk out into the corridors. Tony is waiting outside, and follows us there. All these halls look the same, white walls, black doors and concrete floors. That could be a poem...

Jason stops at a door and leads me into a light airy space. 'This is my office. You sit here,' he says tapping the leather couch across from his desk. I obey, scared he'll snap on me. He walk towards his desk.

'From now on, you'll be coming with me everyday.' He commands, 'You will not speak to anyone except me or Tony. And if you try to bolt, there WILL be consequences,'

'Yes Jason'

'Good,' Jason replies, 'Now, I don't want you to become a dumbass, so work on your school books I got you,' He points at my books on the table behind me.

My face lightens up, I don't think I've ever been this happy about school stuff!!

I get to work revising and learning things I missed in class. It's been 3 weeks since he's taken me, hopefully I haven't forgotten too much...

~~~

A few people have come in and out of the office, giving Jason intel or getting approval. They ignore me, and focus on Jason. Maybe word got around about me, or maybe they're used to having girls in his office, ones that suck his d-

'Get me a drink,' his voice booms.

Jason's POV:

'Get me a drink,'

She looks at me confused,
'P-pardon?' She says

'I said get me a fucking drink!' That was a little excessive but she fucking annoys me sometimes. She jumps up and timidly walks towards the drinks table. I know she's scared of me, and I intend to keep it that way. If she fears me, then I have control of her which I want to maintain.

'Um, what alcohol would you like?' She says, god her face is perfection. I could look at it for hours and still be amazed. But I can't let her know my affection for her, not until she feels the same way, so this isn't just one-sided.

'Get me some whiskey,' Her hand shakily pours the whiskey into the glass, 'Pour another one, for you,'

She walks over to me a puts the whiskey on the table for me,
'Is that ok?' She asks timidly

I take a sip then nod, and she heads back to her couch. I made her sit opposite to me so I can look up and see her sexy body.

It feels unreal, having the girl I watched on my computer now sitting across from me, and under my control.

Forever.

Hey guys,

I hope u enjoyed this chapter, I included Jason's POV to spice it up a bit. Please vote and comment!

Xxx Jenny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...
6.2K 122 35
I want that girl. I know its not good for me but I do. I know that if i keep her around to long, than things are gonna come up.... Bad things that I...
9.2K 292 37
COMPLETED Arabella Bourdelle always thought she was an average 20 year old girl, but one night, everything changed. When a gang comes to her house, s...
46.9K 1.4K 52
Iris is the priest's youngest daughter. Jason is the world's most wanted criminal and leader of the world's greatest gang. One night, Jason is out do...