Transformers War

By darklordi

Emily, 21, lives in Oakville, Canada. Mathias, 21, lives in Soulaires, France. But even if they live each of... More

Chapter 1: Arrival on Earth
Chapter 2: Chromia and Mathias: Battle of Soulaires
Chapter 3: Optimus and Emily: Battle of Oakville
Chapter 4: Fugitives
Chapter 6: Shared Feelings
Chapter 7: The Trap
Chapter 8: Megatron's Cruelty
Chapter 9: Invasion
Chapter 10: Beginning of the War
Chapter 11: Autobots vs Decepticons
Chapter 12: New Home.....New Love

Chapter 5: Protectors

348 5 0
By darklordi

The sun rises slowly over the forest. The sky is gray and cloudy, and there is still a little cold. All the Autobots have took their vehicle forms to sleep, except Chromia and Optimus that still sleeping under their shapes of robots, seated against rocks. Emily slowly opens her eyes and still feels the heat against the chest of Optimus, with his spark. It's really nice. She lies down for a moment and turns her head, and then she sees that Mathias is no longer next to Chromia. Where is he? Emily looks in all directions but Mathias is no longer in the camp. She rises quietly and puts her jacket, before starting to head towards the forest. There is no sound except the wind and the birds wake up. Emily continues to walk in the forest without thinking that she moves away from the camp. A few minutes later she saw Mathias sitting against a tree. He tries to make run his mobile phone.

(Emily): "Mathias? What are you doing?"

(Mathias): "I'm worried for my family and I try to call them. I left the camp to try to find a network, and also because I did not want to wake you up."

Mathias tries again, but he did not receive a response. The young man sighs with frustration and puts his phone in his pocket. Emily sits down next to him to reassure him.

(Emily): "Never assume the worst. I'm sure your family is okay."

(Mathias smiled, but he hopes it's true. They stay sitting for several seconds without saying anything, but suddenly they hear a cracking sound close. Birds flee of the trees at the sound. Mathias and Emily get up and start to look around. Silence returns, and there is nothing around them. Yet they did not dream there was a suspicious noise, close to them. A noise of weapon is heard and ropes are wrapped around the legs of Mathias and Emily. The two young people lose their balance and fall to the ground covered with dead leaves. Camouflaged soldiers arrive around and threaten them with their weapons. One of the soldiers, probably the leader, takes a picture in his pocket and checks, before watching Mathias and Emily, then he seems convinced and turned to the others.

(Soldier): "They are the ones! The government wants them alive. Tie them up."

Soldiers obey and catch Mathias and Emily by the arms and legs, but they are struggling.

(Emily): "Unleash us now!"

(Mathias): "You have no right!"

The soldiers are preparing to handcuff, but suddenly, the Autobots emerge around soldiers with angry looks. Chromia, Arcee and Flareup prepare their guns and threaten the soldiers. Ironhide is ready to shoot too. Mathias and Emily are reassured to see them. Optimus has a dark look and leans toward the soldiers, scared.

(Optimus): "You tried to kidnap Emily and Mathias? Big mistake!"

Emily and Mathias remove the strings they have on the feet and up to join their robotic friends. Mathias approaches of Chromia and she puts him on her back. Optimus reaches out and helps Emily to climb on his shoulder. The young woman sits near the head of Optimus, which continues to look at the soldiers with an angry look. Chromia comes forward to speak.

(Chromia), "Now soldiers, go away."

(Soldier): "But we......"

(Ironhide): "SHE SAID NOW!!!"

Soldiers get scared and run away into the forest. Calm returns, and when the Autobots return to camp, Mathias feels responsible and spoke.

(Mathias): "I'm sorry I had gotten away from the camp to call my family, because I'm worried for them."

(Chromia): "It is an honorable careful Mathias, but in the future, you must not go away alone."

(Optimus): "She's right. With the dangers that lurk now, it is dangerous for you and Emily to travel alone."

There is no anger in their voices, Emily and Mathias understand what they say and the young man promises not to do it again.

A little later, Optimus sent the majority of the group on patrol in the area, to ensure that the Decepticons will not attempt another attack. In the camp, there are only Chromia and Optimus Prime to protect Mathias and Emily. The two young people are eating by the fire. This fugitive life is new to them, but they hope to one day return to normal life. Suddenly a police siren sounds and seems to approach the camp. Everyone gets up to hear, but the two Autobots look in their eyes, worried, and stand ready.

(Mathias): "A police car?"

(Optimus): "No, it is not the police. It's much worse than that."

A police car comes out of the forest, facing the group and becomes a gray threatening robot, with cruel red eyes. Mathias and Emily stay behind their friends, worried. The gray robot starts talking with a sarcastic tone.

(Barricade): "Hi everyone! I'm here!"

(Chromia): "Barricade! If you came looking for trouble, you've come to the right place!"

(Barricade): "Megatron wants the Allspark and the key. Give them to me, or your new human friends will suffer the wrath of the Decepticons."

(Optimus): "Do not touch them!"

There is anger in the voice of Optimus. Barricade starts giggling and prepares his weapons. Optimus is ready, but without warning, a second Decepticon, Starscream, emerges from the sky and leaped on Optimus Prime. Both robots are projected through the trees, destroying the trunks in their path, and disappear into the forest. Mathias and Emily are horrified and Emily starts running towards the forest to find Optimus, although Mathias tries to retain her. Emily feels fear for Optimus in her heart, and she wants to help him. In the clearing, Chromia decides to fight against Barricade. She motioned to Mathias hiding behind the rocks. The Decepticon smiled cruelly and slowly starts to turn around Chromia. The female Autobot is not intimidated by the Decepticon.

(Barricade): "Ready for battle, pretty?"

(Chromia): "I'm waiting, shabby."

The Decepticon gets angry and starts to shoot with a big laser gun. Chromia starts rolling as fast as she can and dodges all the shots. Mathias protects himself behind the rocks and tries to watch the fight, with huge worrying. In size, Chromia is smaller than Barricade, but she is lighter and faster. The young female Autobot uses this advantage to roll very quickly and jumped in the air before strafing the body of Barricade, who does everything to protect himself as he can. Chromia comes and hits him in the face with her wheel. Barricade moaned in pain but does not fall to the ground. Chromia continues to shoot on the body of Barricade, trying to target weaknesses. The Decepticon tries to pull, but she is too fast, which puts him even angrier. Chromia has no weapons for melee, so she use all about speed and guns. Behind rocks, Mathias is still impressed by the fighting technique of Chromia. In his heart, he feels anxiety for her. Chromia continues to shoot, but she slows down a bit. Barricade reacts violently and hits her to the chest. Chromia moaned in pain and is thrown against a rock, and falls to the ground. Mathias is horrified. Chromia shook his head to regain her senses, but Barricade prevents her to rise up in hitting her again with a kick in the stomach. The Decepticon seems to take pleasure in hit her.

(Barricade): "You have no chance against me, novice. Your head will be a beautiful trophy for me."

He is about to kill Chromia by shooting him in the head, but Mathias picked up a big stone and threw it into the head of Barricade. The Decepticon turns to Mathias and growls angrily. The young man understands he has committed a mistake, but it was to save the life of Chromia.

(Barricade): "I'll kill you very slowly, human, for daring to do that."

Mathias begins to recede, but he knows he can not escape to the Decepticon. Seeing that Mathias is in danger, Chromia gets her strength and takes relies on the rock to take a maximum of momentum, and she hits Barricade at the back of the head with all her might. The Decepticon is thrown forward, on a tree. Mathias advances towards Chromia, who pained of the beatings she suffered. He was concerned for her.

(Mathias) "Chromia, you okay?"

(Chromia): "Yes, thank you for what you've done. I owe you my life, Mathias."

*********

Meanwhile, Emily continues to seek Optimus in the forest. She follows the trail of destroyed trees to find the location of the fight. As she runs with in fear, she heard the sounds of battle a little further. When she arrives, she sees Optimus, who grabs Starscream by the throat and hit him in the face with all his might. When he saw Emily, Optimus warns her.

(Optimus): "Emily!!! Do not stay here!"

Emily obeys and hides behind a tree. Starscream hits Optimus with his elbow to free himself. Starscream tries to shoot on Optimus, but he prevents the Decepticon to take his gun and violently hits him in the chin and throws him against the trees. Starscream gets up angrily and fired a shot that Optimus key in the chest. The Autobot is thrown against a tree and groaned in pain as he rose. Emily wants to go help, but seeing Starscream, she remains hidden for now. Emily encourages Optimus, with great concern. Starscream jumped to Optimus to hit him again. With one of its blades, Optimus injured Starscream to the shoulder. The Decepticon screams in pain and holding his damaged shoulder.

(Optimus): “Starscream, you are no match against me. Give up."

(Starscream): "Maybe, but I can do all against her!"

The Decepticon turns to the tree or Emily is hidden and is about to shoot. Optimus, horrified, jumps on the projectile's path and receives it in the chest before falling to the ground, weakened. Seeing this, Emily is still horrified. Starscream starts hitting Optimus several times in the body and head, to prevent him from getting up. Emily decides to react and hit the leg of Starscream with a big stick, with all her might. The stick explodes into pieces and the robot turns to her without having felt nothing.

(Starscream): "Well, my pretty, it's your turn!"

He points his gun at her, and Emily is paralyzed by fear. Seeing this, Optimus clenched fists.

(Optimus): "NOOOO!"

With his strength, he leaped to Starscream and prevents him to shoot and hits him again to the head. Emily jumped to the side to avoid being run over by the two robots.

********

While in the clearing, the battle continues between Chromia and Barricade, Starscream and Optimus arrive in the clearing, still in striking with violence, followed by Emily, who joined Mathias behind rocks. Chromia jumped on a rock and shots in the eye of Barricade. The Decepticon screams in pain and fell back, half-blind. Starscream leapt to the Autobots, but Optimus pulls a tree and uses the trunk to bang Starscream and lay him on the ground. Both Decepticons want to continue the fight, but suddenly the rest of the Autobot group finally arrives. Arcee, Ironhide, Flareup, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Mirage, Jazz and Sideswipe. All are preparing their weapons. Seeing that they have no chance against the entire group, Barricade and Starscream decide to flee.

(Barricade): "You will regret! We will be the conquerors!"

The Autobots want to go after them, but Optimus prevents them to pursue them. The fight is over. Mathias and Emily come out of hiding to join their friends. Chromia turns to Mathias and she takes him in her arms, smiling at him. This is the first time she takes him in her arms like that, like she was reassured that he goes well. Optimus gently takes Emily in his arms and looks into her eyes with a smile. He is also relieved to see that she is well.

(Optimus): "Thank you Emily for your gesture. You saved my life."

(Emily): "I wanted to help you as you helped me."

Optimus slowly nods and totally understand. Calm returns in the clearing, and feelings of Mathias and Emily for Chromia and Optimus seem to have grown after this fight.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 1.9K 16
Y/N was just a normal 18-year-old girl that worked at a laboratory as a cleaner. There she meets an actual Merformer named Optimus Prime, the leader...
818 66 9
Returning home Nova never imagined what life had planned for her. But the moment she meets the Autobots she becomes great friends with them. But with...
156 0 9
Optimus is a young male who moves to Earth from Cybertron, and he later meets a girl whom he falls in love with. They meet, they get to know each ot...
184K 3.3K 17
In this story, a young woman named Scarlett Taylor sees how moving in with her best friend, Sam Witwicky, will drastically alter her life. She freque...