Percabeth In High School *Fin...

By KawaiiMango11

This is that cliche story when Annabeth goes to Percy's school. Only, Percy goes to Annabeth's school. The... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
AN
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Tagged!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
AN
Chapter 24

Chapter 8

13.7K 122 549
By KawaiiMango11

300 reads in under a month! You guys are all so supportive and amazing.  

Percy POV:

I woke up as Annabeth started shaking me awake.  

"What?" I asked.  

"School starts in an hour, so we should start getting ready" Annabeth put her hands on her hips.  

"Go back to sleep, I'll wake up in half an hour" I mumbled.  

"I made pancakes" 

"Are they blue?" I asked.  

"Yep!" She replied, popping the p.  I jumped out of bed and run to the kitchen, looking for the pancakes.  

"Where are they?" I asked.  

"Oh, I just said that to get you out of bed.  But, we can make the pancakes together" Annabeth said.  

"Lying about blue pancakes is not cool Annabeth not cool.  But, making them together sounds good" 

So, I got the ingredients and measured them, while Annabeth mixed them together.  By the time we finished making the pancakes and eating them, we only had 20 minutes to finish getting ready.  

"Finish getting ready in your room, and I'll get ready in mine. Ok?" Annabeth ordered, always having a plan.  

"Sure"

~TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARRIVE~

When we got to school, everyone was whispering about how we got out of the same car.  I rolled my eyes as I held Annabeth's hand.  We walked into the main entrance and to our lockers.  Luckily, our lockers were across the hallway from each other, so we were close.  I got my stuff and gave Annabeth a hug goodbye because she didn't have the same 1st period with me.  

I quickly walked to my least favorite class, English.  Poseidon wrote my teacher a note that I had ADHD and dyslexia, so I don't get any homework, and someone else takes notes for me.  Unfortunately, that person is Selena  Smith.  Selena is REALLY annoying.  I've only known her for two days, and I already hate her.  Speak of the devil, here she comes now.  

"Hey, Percababe.  You, me, my bedroom, tonight" She sashayed over to my desk and flipped her blonde hair.  

I shuddered.  "No thanks, I have a girlfriend, as I already told you.  And even if I didn't, I wouldn't go out with you" I replied.  

"Oh, you're just playing hard to get, we both know we'd be the coolest couple at school" she sat at the desk next to me and ran one finger up my arm.  

Snatching my arm away from her, I said, "I don't want to be popular.  I appreciate you taking notes for me, but that's as far as I want our relationship to go" 

"I'll get you someday" she replied.  I rolled my eyes.  

~TIME SKIP TO LUNCH~

Annabeth's POV:

Percy and I had decided to eat in the courtyard for lunch, so I found a bench and waited for him.  After 5 minutes of waiting, I saw him talking to a group of three girls. I put on my Yankees cap and walked over to hear what they were saying.  

It's not that I don't trust Percy, his fatal flaw is loyalty, but I was just curious, as a daughter of Athena.  

As I got closer though, I realized that the girls were none other than the A's, Selena Smith, Christina Russell, and Natalya Foster.  Christina and Natalya are Selena's minions who d whatever she says.  Basically, they're idiots (if your name is Christina, Natalya, Gary, or Selena, please please please don't be offended by this book.  I'm sure you are a wonderful person).   

"I'm sorry Selena, as I told you in English class, I am not interested in you, and I have a girlfriend who I'm supposed to be meeting right now" Percy explained to her.  

"Please Percy, just one kiss?" Selena begged.  

"Yeah, please" Christina and Natalya echoed.  

"No, now if you'll excuse me, I have to meet up with Annabeth" Percy pushed past the trio and walked away.  

I followed him, but not before I heard Selena mutter, "Then, I'll just have to get rid of Annabeth"

Let her try. I've fought Titans, giants, and a whole host of other things.  I'm not scared of a high school mean girl.  

I walked back over to the bench that had my lunch on it and took off my hat.  Percy walked over and raised an eyebrow when he saw my hat come off, but didn't ask any questions.  

"How were your classes?" I asked.  

"As good as school can get" He groaned.  I smiled, put my head in his lap and started reading Mockingbird by Kathryn Erskine.  

~IN GREEK~

Percy POV:

Greek was a moderately difficult subject.  You may be thinking, Percy, you are fluent in greek because you're half Greek god. Well, sort of.  I'm fluent in ancient Greek, which is different than modern greek.  So, when I think I know the answer to a question, It's wrong.  Which is really annoying sometimes. 

That's why I have Wise Girl to help me.  She decided to learn modern Greek.  So now she speaks both.  

~IN GYM~

Annabeth POV:

Percy and I parted ways to go to our separate locker rooms.  When I tried to leave, Selena stopped me.  

"Stay away from my boyfriend" she sneered.  

"He's not your boyfriend.  He's my boyfriend." I told her. 

"Not for long, he's not.  Soon, he'll see all your flaws, your ugly eyes, your fake blonde hair, your horrible clothes, and everything else.  Then, he'll see that I'm the best girl for him." 

Are you sure you aren't talking about yourself, YOUR fake blonde hair, mine is real.  YOUR skimpy clothes, mine are cute and comfy.  And the rest of YOUR insecurities about yourself? Because Percy loves ME and he always will." With that, I walked out of the locker room and found Percy waiting for me by the pool.  

"Today we are going to be swimming," he told me.  

"Don't cheat" I told him.  

"Is it cheating if you use your god/father given talent to do better in life?" he asked.  

"Technically, yes.  But, I'll let you off the hook this time" I teased him.  

"Alright kids, we are going to b swimming today because our swim team is really bad.  We need to find some new recruits" Coach Pine said.  "First up, Linzi Mcdonald"  

A random girl jumped into the pool and did a lap in 5 minutes and 42 seconds. Coach groaned.  "Next!"

Coach Pine kept going through the list of people.  When it was Percy's turn, I walked next to Coach to I could talk to him after Percy's turn. Percy dived into the water and he swam a lap in 1 minute, 36 seconds. 

"Son of Poseidon?" Coach whispered in my ear.  

"Yep," I responded.  You see, Coach Pine is a satyr, and he knows that I'm a demigod.  

"Wow kid! That's an olympic time!  You are 100% on the team!" Coach yelled.  

"I don't know, I mean, I have a lot of school work and stuff" Percy replied as he got out of the pool.  

"You can drop one of your classes" Coach offered.  

"English!"Percy said. "I'll join and get rid of English.  Deal?"

"Deal" coach said.  

~After School~

Annabeth POV:

"Yo Anna!" Someone screamed as I was about to get in the car with Percy.  I turned around and saw Brian running up to me.  "You missed a lot of stuff last weekend, Veronica and I are dating.  Also, the gang is going to the ice skating rink after school.  You and Percy should come." 

"1, It's Annabeth not Anna.  2, Congrats, but I had to move in with Percy.  And 3, sure, we'll be there"

"Alright then, it's a double date with two single people there too"

This one is really long (1311 words!), sorry.  Also, if you guys have any ideas about what should happen at the skating rink, comment and I will do my best to make it happen. 

Thanks again,

KawaiiMango11

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 673 36
---PREVOUSLY KNOWN AS UNEXPECTED--- It's always been complicated. The battles. The wars. The fights. The fires. The scars. Nothing comes easily when...
454K 5.6K 23
HEY GUYS this is just about people meeting Percabeth ( there are characters from other books)
132K 998 33
Percy and Annabeth Jackson live together at Camp, enjoying the peace from after the wars. After getting married at 19, Annabeth is pregnant at 21. Be...
33.2K 285 70
Mortals will meet Percabeth. It will go on until they started, to until they're married and have kids. Some of the mortals will have parts to get rev...