Assassins X Reader ( Assassin...

By RobenChan3

I don't own the characters or your character. If you want to know more, please read the introduction. Note:... More

Introduction
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 1)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 2)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader(Part 3)
Edward Kenway x Japanese Pirate Reader
Arno Dorian x Child Reader
Malik Al-Sayf x Reader
Female Connor Kenway
Ezio Auditore x Reader (Modern)
Edward Kenway x Child Reader
Haytham Kenway x Reader
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader(Part1)
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader (Part 2)
Jacob Frye x Reader
Shay Cormac x Daughter Reader
Jack The Ripper x Reader
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Edward Kenway x Reader
Father Ethan Frye x Albino! Daughter!Reader
AltaΓ―r Ibn La' Ahad x Reader
Yandere Cesare Borgia x Artist Reader
Federico Auditore x Wife Reader
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 1)
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 2)
Father Giovanni Auditore x Daughter Reader x Brother Ezio Auditore
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader (Part 3)
Desmond Miles x Ancestor Assassin Reader
Requests!
Edward Kenway x Reader
Assassin Shay Cormac x Wife Assassin Reader
All the Assassins x Modern Reader
Jacob Frye x Reader
Father AltaΓ―r Ibn La Ahad x Daughter Reader
Father Ezio Auditore x Teen Daughter Reader
Darim Ibn La Ahad x Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader (Part 2)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 1)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 2)
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Shay Cormac x Child reader
Requests are Closed

Arno Dorian x French Reader

2.1K 42 43
By RobenChan3

Hope you enjoy.

Imagine:- Arno comes out of your Xbox.

~~~~~~~~~~~

What an exhausted day. You were so tired that you couldn't even stand. Paris was always a busy city, crowded and noisy. You can see a few couples walking around while holding hands, you envied them so much. You had broke up with your boyfriend a month ago, you caught him making out with your rival. You hated him and since then you didn't talk to him.

It was already getting dark when you reached to your medium apartment, you were ready to fall down on your bed and sleep since tomorrow was a day off. However, your exhaustion disappeared when you saw a package on your door step. You ripped the cover just a little and saw a disk case with words written : Assassin's Creed: Unity. You had been waiting for this game long time ago since you're an Assassin's Creed fan.

You quickly opened your door and ran to your livingroom. You pulled out your Xbox and put the disk in it. While it open, you grabbed some of the leftover from last night's dinner and ran back to the livingroom. " Alright monsieur Dorian we met again." You smiled as you started to play. You already played it with your best friend, but didn't have the opportunity to finish it. You also liked Arno, he is so handsome and has lovely smile. Of course, not to mention that you didn't like Élise a lot since she was Arno's lover.

You started to play the first part when Arno was a child. You hated this part because he had to following Élise all the time.

You continued to play the game, "Come on Arno, let's finish this mission." When you were about to finish the mission, the game froze. "What?" You yelled as you drop the controller. You went to the Xbox and hit it, but I didn't work. You even tried to shut it down, but it wouldn't, "This is ridiculous!! Quel est le problème avec cette chose?(What's wrong with this thing?)" You cursed and shut the TV," It's already getting late, I'm going to sleep and tomorrow I will deal with the Xbox." And with that you went to your room and prepare yourself to sleep, but you didn't know that you would have a big surprise tomorrow.

Next morning:-

The next morning, you woke up by sounds of something breaking, "A burglar, in my house...... In the early morning!?" You thought as you quietly left your bed, you took the Baseball bat that you keep in your closet and walked out of your room. You made your way down to the livingroom without making any sound, if it was really a burglar, you should be quiet so you can stop them. You peeked in the livingroom and saw a man standing with his back turned to you.

" Oh my God, oh my God, oooh my God! There's someone in my livingroom!" You started to freak out, but calmed down after a moment, "Stop this Y/N, you can beat him up." With thar in mind, you sneaked in the livingroom and was ready to hit him. However, he turned around around and pulled out......A sword! But this wasn't the thing that made you shocked, what made you shocked was that he was none other then.... Arno Victor Dorian himself.

You dropped the Baseball bat down, "Qui es-tu? Et où suis-je?( Who are you? And where am I?)" He asked you. Everything about him was the same, the hair, the face, the looks. He was wearing his assassin robes.

" Calme en bas de puis je te dirai tout.( Calm down first and then I will tell you everything.)" You said as you lifted your hands up. You tried to be calm, but deep down you were fangirling a lot.

He looked at you and then put his sword away since he saw that you're harmless, " Alright then, you can start telling me who are you and where am I." He said, looking at you up and down.

" The name is Y/N L/N and you're in my house, in France, Paris." You said as you made your way to the couch and tapped the empty place for him to come and sit. He was about to introduce himself, but you cut him off, " I know who are you, Arno Victor Dorian.... I know everything about you as well."

He looked at you with wide eyes and said " How did you know my name? I have even met you before!" It seems you have a lot to explain.

Time skip:-

After a long time of explaining things to Arno, he finally understood what had happened to him.

" So, you're saying that I'm not real, just a character in a video game and nothing is real. There's no Assassins-Templars war." He said everything in a very abbreviated manner.

You chuckled at how perceptive he was, "Yes, in manner speaking. You will be staying here for a while, I guess." You then heard a growling voice, you looked at Arno and giggled " It seems you're hungry."

" Yeah, I didn't eat anything."

" Same for me! Alright, let's make us some breakfast."

~~

It had been six months since Arno started to leave with you. He was so sweet and kind as you said. You always took him out to see the changes and the new things in Paris, he was so cute when looked around like a lost child. In addition, you bought new clothes since you didn't want to attraction to him, you persuaded him to keep his weapons away or else he will get into troubles. Also, the life in your house was so perfect, you were grateful that you had a spare room. You always made breakfast together, he would leave some of the dinner for you if you returned home at late hour, but in most times you had dinner together.

You taught him how to use the phone, the TV, the stove, the washer machine and another things. You taught him also how to cook and where to find the food. He started to adapt with the new environment.

That day, you woke up and walk down to the kitchen,"Arno, where are you?" You then saw him in the livingroom looking at something, " Arno!...." You called him to which he tensed a bit,"What are you doing?" You asked.

He turned around holding a picture frame, you looked at it and it was a picture of you and your father together when you were ten. " I'm sorry Y/N, but I saw this and it reminded me of my father." Arno said, looked ashamed for once.

You smiled sadly at him, " Non, c'est bien. (No, it's alright.)" You said calmly at him. " I'm pretty sure you're wondering where is he? And why I didn't mention him before, right?" You asked.

Arno nodded his head and put down the frame, " If you don't mind telling me, I would like to know." He said softly.

You and Arno walked to the dining table and sat across from each other. You took a deep breath, trying to collect your thoughts, " I think it's fair enough for you to know somethings about me as I know about you..." You trailed off, "My father was...... murdered..when I was ten after three months of taking that picture." You closed your eyes, trying to prevent tears from falling down, "The people who murdered him still looming outside and no one managed to catch them."

Arno felt sorry about you, he knew the feelings of losing a father since he saw his father dead. He still didn't know who killed him, but he was willing to know, "I understand and I know this feeling..." He stood up and walk to sit beside you, he held your hand and looked at your E/C eyes, "...But Y/N, you're no longer alone, we will be together." Arno smiled which made you do the same. " Now, let go out to change your mood."

You beamed happily and said " You're right, let's go and have breakfast outside today." You both started to get ready for another wonderful day.

~~

You and Arno went to your favorite café, you always loved to go there in your way to work. You both ordered your breakfast and were enjoying your time together. Surprisingly, Arno didn't show any signs of missing Élise, actually he never said that he misses her at all. He was just enjoying his time with you.

You were laughing at a story Arno told you about when he was young. However you accidentally casted some of your coffee on your F/C shirt. " Opss, my fault!" You laughed.

" Let me help you." Arno said, trying to help you.

You stopped him, " No no, I will do it. I will go to the toilet to clean it, just wait for me." He nodded and you went to the toilet to wash the coffee stain off your shirt.

" Just be careful, Y/N." Arno mumbled as he watched you leave. Deep down he was so much worried for no reason, he cared about you not as a friend. More then that. He pushed Élise aside, knowing that he would no longer see her. He now has another Élise, someone to stand beside him. Someone shares everything with. Arno just couldn't dare to leave you and go back to his world, he just wanted to stay with you all the time and support you in everything even though the smallest things.

~~

Short moment later, you left the toilet and was about to make your way to the table. However, a certain bitch stopped you.

" Well well well, if it isn't miss gloomy!" She walked toward you followed with bunch of girls behind like a lost puppy. " What are you doing here alone? Having a meal with your boyfriend!? Oh I forgot, you don't have one and I think you will never have." She laughed, pushing you against the wall.

" What do you want?" You asked, blankly. You didn't want to see her face after what she had done to you.

" I want you to stay away from Lucas." She warned, which made you laugh.

" I'm no longer interested in him anymore. You can have him as long as you can." You mocked her. You were about to leave again, but she pulled you back.

" Oh really! Why did you cry when you saw us together, hm?" She raised her eyebrows teasingly, " Whenever you see us together, you would just run away or look to the other side."

" It's not li--"

She cut you off, " It's because girls like you were born to stay alone and die alone." She and the girls around her started to laugh at you. She always do this to you because she liked Lucas ,but he asked you out before her. She was jealous of you because you got him, but now she got him.You could feel your E/C eyes start to burn, tears were threating to fall. You sobbed which made her and the girl laugh even more, " Ohh, we made her cry! Haha!!"

Suddenly, you felt two strong arms hug you from behind and the laugh stopped. " Mon chéri (My darling), why are you crying?" It surprised you how Arno's deep voice became gentle and caring. It surprised you even more when he softly kissed your neck, his brown locks tickling your skin.

" Who is he? And how did she get someone more handsome then Lucas?" The girl mumbled, but Arno heard her.

" And what are you going to do? Make out with me?" She was about to speak, but Arno didn't allow her," I don't think I'm interested in putains (Whores) who drags men to their beds. Besides, I don't want you to near my Y/N anymore, got it? She is not alone as long as I'm alive." He glared taggers at her and left with you holding his hand.

~~

You and Arno went to the park, you sat down in comfortable silence until you spoke up, " Arno---"

Just when you turned around, he pressed his lips on yours. You were shocked and taken by surprise, but then kissed back. He put his hands on you cheeks, cupping them while you put yours on his shoulders. It was short, but filled with love and passion. Did he really care about you that much? You would never know unless you ask.

You pull away and looked at his dark brown eyes, " Arno I..." You trailed off, not knowing what to say.

Arno smiled and said " You know Y/N, since the first day I came to this world, I knew something in me would change. I felt like I was missing something in my life, something even Élise did give me. However, you gave it to me." He said, with a big grin formed on his face.

" What would that be?" You asked, tilting your head to the side.

" The love. You made me feel love more then anyone else. You took care of my, made me live in your house and offered me a new life far away from blood and fights and I'm so grateful to you." You could him blush slightly as well as you too, " That's why Y/N je t'aime. (I love you.)"

" Quoi? (What?)" You took a moment to understand what he said, but then laughed and wrapped your arms around him almost making him fall down. " I love you too, Arno." You continued to giggle with some tears of happiness falling down.

When you pulled away, he wiped your tears away, " I will never leave you alone, I promise." And with that he kissed your forehead and then put his own on yours.

It was the best day of your life. Arno Victor Dorian, a fictional character who appeared suddenly in your house loves you. How lovely!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I actually enjoyed writing this story.

Arno:- It has been a while! I finally appeared again in this one shot.

Yeah, you.... appeared.

Arno:- You finally remembered me after this long time.

I know, I'm sorry for this anyways.

Arno:- Apologizes not accepted.

Why?

Arno:- You have to make it up for me....* Smirking evilly*

I don't like the sound of it.

See you soon.

Be amazing.
RC ~😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 2.7K 34
[ COMPLETED ] STARTED: OCTOBER 2017 FINISHED: JUNE 2019 EDITED: AUGUST 2021 in which i write about everyone's favorite assassin's (and templars πŸ˜‰) ...
310K 6.9K 200
I'm taking another shot at a one shot book. it's filled with preferences, one-shots and whatever else I come up with. Requests are always open unless...
475K 12.1K 144
These one shots will consist of Desmond Miles, Altair Ibn La Ahad, Ezio Auditore, Connor Kenway, Edward Kenway, Haytham Kenway, Shay Cormac, Arno Dor...
69.2K 1.8K 29
A young girl has experienced almost everything the world has to offer from good to evil. The one thing keeping her going was her love of history. Her...