Love in Neverland (Peter Pan...

By dolphingirl709

Meg is the daughter of Captain Hook and the famous Emma "the savior." From the day she was born, she was shie... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
UPDATE
FINALLY

Chapter 7

10.6K 226 110
By dolphingirl709

Meg POV

The forest seemed a lot colder and darker tonight.

I was still processing what just happened. Why would Pan kidnap my brother? Why did he almost kick me out when I told him who my parents were? I guess I will never know because I am never talking to him again. I can't wait till I find out how to leave..........oh great. That stupid William kid said I can't leave without Pans "permission" and we all know he will not let me leave.

I stormed through the forest until I reached the beach I washed up on this ratchet island on. I sat on a big rock and looked over the ocean. The moon was setting which means it was almost morning. It made a pretty white ripple across the horizon.

My thoughts drifted to back home. I wonder how scared and worried my parents and grandparents are right now. They are probably in Granny's Diner getting together a search party. They always take it to extremes. Dad knows where I am......actually he just saw me fall through a portal. So, I am lost in there eyes, and I am lost in my own.

I shuffled my feet in the sand and sighed. I just want to go home.

Pan POV

I sat on the edge of the hammock with my head buried in my hands.

How could you be so stupid? I silently yelled at myself.

I thought about going after Meg, but I am probably the last person she wants to see. I have to make this right somehow. I decided against my gut feeling and went down the ladder. I saw Meg's footprints in the clay and I followed them all the way to the beach where I found her. She was kicking the sand under her feet and I heard her sigh.

"Meg.." I stepped out of the tree line.

"Get away from me." Meg snapped without turning around.

"I know I messed up but it was a long long time ago. I have changed. I have found something worth changing for." I pleaded.

Meg finally turned around.

"Listen....how am I supposed to trust someone who not only tried to kick me out because you despise my parents, but you also kidnaped my brother!" She screamed at me.

"I know it was stupid. But please give me a chance." I guess you could say I was on my knees begging. What am I doing? This girl is making me mad. Meg smiled at me.

"Fine. One more chance." She sighed. I stood up and ran towards her. She stood up and walked towards me.

I was almost in her arms when I felt a sharp pain in my side.

"Aahhhhjah" I cried and grabbed my side, leaving Meg with her arms open. I looked down in the sand and I saw an arrow. The tip was dark with poison.

"Pan!" Meg cried and cupped my face. "Pan what's wrong? Talk to me."

"We need to get out of here." I panicked. Meg grabbed my hand and we ran along the beach.

"Go in the forest right there." I coughed. "The treehouse is just beyond the treeline."

Meg tugged me towards the treeline as broke into a sprint.

We reached my treehouse, Meg started to climb. Our hands split apart as I climbed after her. She opened the latch and closed it after I came inside.

Meg POV

I saw pan struggle to my hammock holding his side.

"Let me see it." I demanded.

"No you don't want to." Pan chuckled.

He just got shot with an arrow and he still has a since of humor.

"Just let me see please." I pleaded.

Pan sighed and lifted his shirt. The first thing I noticed was not his cut, but his racks of abs.

"Uhh..." I gaped at him.

"Haha what you looking at love?" Pan smiled.

I playfully shoved him.

"AGHHH stop don't do that!!" He cried.

"Oh I'm so sorry." I placed my hand on his shoulder and sighed. I looked up into his eyes. They were filled with fear and pain.

I finally looked at what I was supposed to. The cut wasn't that deep, but it was purple. It had what looked like veins coming from the original cut.

"Pan.." I stopped.

"What?" He struggled to get the word out.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Poison." He responded.

"What?" I gasped and fell backwards.

I looked at him and he looked up. It looked like his eyes were telling a story. They were darting from one way to another. They seemed to change shades of green.

"Is there any way we can save you?" I asked.

"Not in this world." Pan wheezed and clutched his side.

I ran my fingers over the wound and stopped.

"There used to be a way but it doesn't work anymore." He sighed.

"What was it?" I asked.

"There was this waterfall, but it's magic stopped working." Pan responded. He laid back in the hammock.

"I feel so tired....I think I'm gonna take a nap." Pan said kinda delusional.

"No no no! Stay awake stay with me." I clutched his cheeks and gave them little slaps. I saw Pan's green eyes go out of view as he slowly closed his eyes.

"No Pan please don't go." I felt tears coming into my eyes.

"I.....love...." Pan sighed, closed his eyes, and didn't say another word.

----•----

Tears streamed down my face as I laid over Pan's motionless body.

"Pan please come back to me. I need you." I cried.

I suddenly heard a racket behind me. One of the tables fell and made the candle holder that was on it shatter across the wood.

"MEG!" I heard a voice behind me. I turned to see my mother and my father standing in Pans treehouse.

"Mom? Dad?" I was shocked. I whipped the tears off my face and ran into their outreached arms.

"Wait.....how did you get here?" I asked.

"Uhh....we will explain that later. Come on we have to go. My magic is only this strong for a short period of time." Mom grabbed my wrist.

"Wait!" I cried. "We can't leave Pan here!" I tuned back towards Pan. He was laying on his side facing away from me.

"Hook it's Pan." Emma gasped with wide eyes.

"Meg get away from him." My dad placed his muscular arm in front of me.

"No! Your wrong about him! He loves me and cares about me! We have to save him!" Fresh tears came into my eyes and blurred my vision.

"Meg he is dangerous!" Emma exclaimed.

"No he isn't! He changed........for me." I sighed.

"Well we have to go." Hook gestured at Emma and she closed her eyes.

"No! Please mom please! Please don't leave him here! I love him!" I cried and fought against my dad. I dug my elbow into his forearm and tried to break free. He tightened his grip. I fought harder and finally managed to slip under his arm.

I ran to Pans side and turned him until he was facing me. His handsome face had fallen and he was as stiff as a rock. I broke into sobs fearing the worst.

"No no no no no..." I whispered in between sobs. I pushed his hair back so I could see his closed eyes. His lips were closed and sealed shut. If I was leaving him here, I had to feel them on mine at least on more time. I wiped my cheeks and leaned into Pan. The second our lips touched, I felt something deep inside me. I stopped kissing Pan and looked at his face. I thought I saw his lips move but I think it was just in my head.

All of a sudden, Pan shot up and took a deep breath.

He looked over at me.

"Meg?" He gasped. Pan stood up and wrapped me in a hug

"Pan!" I hugged him tighter.

"How.....how did you save me?" He asked obviously confused.

"True love's kiss." My mom gasped sharply behind me.

Pan looked over at my parents and froze. I turned to face them and I saw my father take a step forward attempting to psyche Pan out. Pan took a step backwards.

"Listen..." He started.

"Mom....Dad..." I started, "please don't hurt him." I pleaded.

They stared at Pan for a minute.

They finally looked back at me.

"We will make you a deal."

Emma POV

I stared at my daughter and awaited her answer. I thought about Mr. Gold back home when I offered my daughter a deal. I can't believe he actually got us to Neverland without a magic bean.

"What do you want?" Meg asked sharply.

"We will not hurt him, but you have to come home with us." I said.

"What?" Meg gasped. "No! I will not leave him!" She wrapped her arms around Pans neck. It made me cringe.

"Listen Meg, we need you to come back home. Whether or not we go through him to get you back to Storybrook..." Hook took another step towards Pan. I placed my hand on his shoulder and pulled him back.

"What are you doing?" He whispered to me. I looked up at Meg and took a step towards her.

"Meg please.....everyone is worried sick about you." I pleaded.

"Well when you go back to Storybrook, you can tell them that I am just fine. But you will have to do that alone." She challenged.

"But why? Why don't you want to come back?" Hook asked.

She looked at us and sneered.

"Gee let's see...........you lied to me for my whole life, wanted to take a strand of my hair for a trade, and you threatened to hurt someone I love!" She snapped.

"Meg please! Just because we did some things you didn't agree on, doesn't mean we love you any less. Please Meg!" I pleaded. I used pretty much all my energy to cross over to Neverland, and I wasn't leaving here without my daughter.

"No." She snapped.

"Fine. Have fun alone in Neverland!" Hook snapped.

"Killian!" I slapped his shoulder.

"What Swan? She obviously doesn't want to come back to why make her?" He grabbed his shoulder and looked at me. His eyes were alive with anger.

I sighed at him.

"Let's just leave." He sighed with me.

I looked over at my daughter. She was looking at Pan and whispering to him. He whispered something back.

He turned and made eye contact with me.

"Take care of her. You know how I feel about you and since you lost your magic I can roast you like a pig on Christmas Eve." I threatened. I saw Pan nod and he smiled at Meg.

I looked at Hook, grabbed his hand, and closed my eyes.

When I opened them, I was back in Storybrook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 1.3K 27
Once kidnapped, being a princess went out the window. Princess Emma, child of Snow White and Prince Charming, was kidnapped by the one and only Capta...
7.9K 486 65
Hook's daughter is all grown up. And trust her, it's not easy growing up away from Neverland. Her home. But when she returns, will she figure out how...
3K 117 16
Katherine always knew she was different. Raised in a London orphanage Katherine is made to believe this is all she was meant for, but then, things ch...
6.5K 227 10
Bella has lived her whole life in NeverLand. But not once has she touched actual land. As daughter of Captain Hook she spends all her time on the hig...