The Werewolf & The Avatar ♥

Daisie tarafından

Adrienne Carter Is a 17 year old Avatar, she controls all four elements, she has never met her father before... Daha Fazla

Chapter One.
Chapter Two
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six.

Chapter Twenty Five

29.1K 505 123
Daisie tarafından

Chapter Twenty-Six:

Adrienne’s Point Of View:

I said it!-I finally said it, after building up all the courage to get it all out, I told Jacob I loved him and he’s been giddy ever since…as for me-well I’ve never felt better, I mashed Bella’s face in-well almost-and I almost set fire to Edward…which I had to admit what kinda fun. We were sleeping in the tent with Lauren and Sorcha…we had to spoon so we can both fit in the double sleeping bag-Jacob’s huge-I continued to sleep some more.

‘Say it again…’ Jacob whispered, his warm breathe grazing the nape of my neck.

This has to be the fifteenth time he’s asking me to do this, ever since I said it he laughed the first time after kissing me then he just kept smiling. ‘Jacob…’ I groaned.

‘I want to sleep…’ I shuffled around in the sleeping bag to face Jacob who still had that cute-goofy grin on his face.

‘Just one more time…please’ Jacob pleaded, rubbing his warm nose on my forehead.

‘Fine…’ I sighed, propping myself up on my elbows and leaning on his chest, I looked in the eye…so he knew I wasn’t playing around-I meant business-So here I go again, for the sixteenth time. ‘I love you, Jacob Black’ and the cute-goofy grin got bigger. Jacob pulled me into a hug, I grunted as he smothered kisses all over my face.

‘One more time…just for the record’ Jacob smiled.

I groaned again and rolled off of him as he chuckled, I went back into the position I was in, in the first place. ‘C’mon, we both need some sleep…close your eyes’ I closed mine, I could feel Jacob’s eyes on me…I opened one eye, then opened another.

‘What now?’ I hissed, tiredness making me feel grumpy.

Jacob looked at me-wide eyed. ‘Can’t close my eyes…you’re too…beautiful’ I smiled and went back into the fetal position I was in before. Jacob spooned me again, placing his chin on my head. I listened to his breathing again; it slowed down to a soft…slow…silent…snores. I smiled again, snuggling further back into him and settling into a deep sleep.

Bella’s Point Of View:

Edward watched me cautiously as I paced up and down the tent…his beautiful eyes watching my every move. I looked at him and then continued to contemplate...I took it too far with Adrienne, I wasn’t supposed to start a fight with her and tell her that she’s dead to me-I guess that part was out of anger-I was out of line to say what I did, totally out of character-even for me. Jeez…I really need to stop hanging around Rosalie; her bitchiness is like an air-born disease.

‘It’s kind of frustrating…Can’t read your mind’ Edward muttered. ‘What are you thinking?’ I wonder how many times that question has been asked by Edward to me in our relationship…had to be around two or three times.

‘The marvelous cat-fight!’ I snapped, with fake enthusiasm, waving my hands in the air. Edward chuckled and pulled me onto his lap.

‘It was pretty exciting’ Edward smiled, my favorite crooked smile, taking me out of my misery, I smiled back and rested my head on his shoulder.

‘Now, If you changed me when I first asked you to…I wouldn’t have had mud smeared all over my mouth’ I stated, sitting up straight to see his face…it was neutral-as always whenever we came to this subject.

Edward cleared his throat and used his thumb to probably wipe away the remnants of the mud that Adrienne had tried to force into my mouth-Still can’t believe she did that!

Both of you were out of line’ Edward outlined after a couple of seconds of awkward silence. ‘You should get into the sleeping bag…Alice said it’s going to be a bit windy through the night’

‘Are you staying here?’ I asked.

Edward smirked. ‘Where else would I want to be?’

I smiled and scrambled into the sleeping back as the first set of wind knocked the tent…

…An Hour Later…

I was freezing; all Edward could do was sit there and watch me freeze. I gritted my teeth together to refrain my teeth from chattering wildly, my body shook with intense shivers as I fought against the cold. Edward looked like he was being held at gun point or something.

‘I should have chosen a site lower down’ Edward said, clenching his fists as my body shook again.

‘N-n-no, its f-f-fine’ I allowed my teeth to shake a bit. ‘I’m okay.’

‘What can I do?’ Edward demanded sounding and probably feeling helpless and defeated.

As if on cue, Jacob stepped into the tent. ‘I can’t sleep with all that teeth chattering going on.’ I breathed out and in again. Jacob looked at me, his face blank; Edward had the same look on his face.

‘Forget it’ Edward snapped.

Jacob scoffed. ‘She may need her toes someday. And let’s face it…I’m hotter than you’ Jacob finished that line with a smirk and was about to make his way over to me when Edward grabbed his right shoulder…Not another fight!

'Get, your hand off me’ Jacob snarled, his voice shaking with anger.

‘Get your hands off her!’ Edward retorted.

I let my teeth chatter some more and my body shiver a few times before blurting out. ‘Don’t fight.’

Jacob looked at me and shrugged. ‘She gets sick, it’s on you.’ Edward looked at me, then at Jacob…probably weighing the chances of me changing my mind. Edward returned to his normal position in the corner of the tent.

I moved over as Jacob wrestled his way into the sleeping bag, I hugged his body, shivering a bit as the huge temperature difference overwhelmed me.

‘Wow! You’re freezing Bella. Relax; you’ll warm up soon’ Jacob gasped, probably feeling the coldness of my body before muttering ‘Faster if you took your clothes off’

I rolled my eyes, Jacob’s still the same. ‘Jake…’ he’s obviously trying to tease Edward who was sitting in the corner of the tent watching…he must feel like a loser right now but he knows he’s a winner, I gave him a reassuring smile and he returned it.

‘Survival one on one’ Jacob muttered, after I’d warmed up and fallen asleep, I wasn’t deep in sleep so I could hear parts of the conversation. There was some huffing and sighing, often mutters but no conversation, I considered falling into the deep sleep but the conversation started.

‘Can you at least attempt to control your thoughts?’ Edward hissed, in a bitter tone.

Jacob chuckled. ‘I really get under that ice cold skin of yours, don’t I? What? Are you doubting her feelings for you?’ Jacob paused, if only I could open my eyes to see what Edward’s doing. ‘…Nice, so picking through my brain’s okay. But, letting me read yours…forget it. Look, I know she’s in love with you’

Oh, good.’ Edward sneered, sounding defensive like he’s trying not to let Jacob get to him.

‘I’m happy that she’s finally back to normal…you know after all that’ Jacob sighed.

Jacob shuffled a bit, and I heard Edward sigh inwardly. ‘These vamps just can’t seem to get enough of Bella’

Edward huffed a laugh. ‘This may sound odd, but I’m glad you’re here’ the start of a new friendship, maybe?

‘Pfft, you mean “As much as I’d love to kill you, I’m glad she’s warm”, right?’ Jacob scoffed…Jacob just ruined possible chances of he and Edward ever having a brief friendship.

‘If we weren’t natural enemies, and we weren’t in this situation right now-I might actually like you.’ Edward said, putting a bitter tone on the ending.

‘Well, if you weren’t planning on sucking the life out of her, I might…no…not even then. But she could still change her mind and decide to remain human, you know?’ Jacob replied.

I heard a silent sigh. ‘Then I’d let her go’. Then I fell into a deep sleep.

Jacob’s Point Of View:

As soon as I saw the light of dawn, I left Bella’s tent feeling-mentally-ten pounds lighter after having that conversation with Edward…it didn’t even make me feel sick to say his name anymore.

After checking to see if the woods are clear-They are-I headed straight to Adrienne’s tent, peeping through the opening. They were all gone; they left a note on Adrienne’s sleeping bag, with my name on it in big bold letter-so I wouldn’t miss it, it read:

----------------------------------

Jacob,

Gone to get some fire wood…won’t be long, oh, and I have a surprise for you…

Lot and lots and lots of love-this part was written by Sorcha & Lauren.

Adrienne x

----------------------------------

I waited for them, sitting on Adrienne’s sleeping bag, humming random songs to myself, I began to pack Adrienne’s stuff, because we’re going to leave the moment the fight is over-Edward said something about the Volturi, that they won’t approve of our alliance with them, Alliance?-then tomorrow Sorcha and Lauren are going home…and Callum too, can’t freakin’ wait for Callum to go…I wonder where that guy is anyways.

I could over hear Bella and Edward’s conversation…

‘Hi Seth, Where’s Jacob? Did he already…’ Bella asked, sounding worried…about me, please…

‘Not yet. He’s checking to see if the woods are clear before he goes’ Edward cut in before she could finish the sentence.

I heard a feminine sigh. ‘I’m really sorry about last night. It couldn’t have been easy on you’ Bella sighed.

‘Definitely won’t make my list of Top Ten favorite evenings’ Edward said. I could hear the crunching off the snow as he was-obviously-walking over to her. Don’t think Jacob… because he’ll hear your thoughts and your cover in blown.

‘You have a list?’ Bella asked, incredulously.

Edward chuckled. ‘All the nights I spent with you’ what a player…I bet he’s said that to tons of chicks back in the 1900’s who fell for it. ‘Number one is when you said you’d marry me, Mrs. Cullen’

They’re getting married?-Well whoop-dee-doo. The old Jacob was back again…the one who’d get jealous if he saw Edward hugs Bella or kiss her even. I got up, ready to leave the tent.

‘This is the twenty first century. You could at least hyphenate my name’ Bella huffed.

‘You’re marrying him?!’ I exclaimed, feeling the anger rise and fall in me…the new Jacob was battling with the old Jacob…the one who was deeply in love with Bella.

Bella looked surprised, she looked from me to Edward, to me then back at Edward again. ‘Jake I-….’ Bella turned to Edward again. ‘You knew he was listening!’ I shook my head in disbelieve, he’s smarter than I thought.

‘He deserves to know…’ Edward pleaded with Bella. I rolled my eyes and stormed off.

‘Jake, stop!’ Bella yelled.

‘Bella, let him-‘

‘Don’t!’

I stopped at the cliff when I realized I couldn’t walk away any more, I had to finish this, and so I can move on and be with Adrienne. ‘Jake, stop! Jake, please!’

‘I’m done, I’m so done!’ I began, I was going to tell her that the only way I could forget about her was for us not to see each other anymore…at least for another year, she managed to do it before Edward left, so I don’t see why she can’t do it now.

‘What can I do?’ Bella begged, sounding helpless…like someone familiar.

‘You can’t do anything…not anymore but I can.’ I paused to look at her, she looked like she might cry… ‘By going out there and killing something!’

‘No!’ Bella shouted. ‘You’re not thinking clearly…don’t do that!’

‘And maybe I’ll get myself killed…you know-make it simple for you’ I know I was taking it too far, but I needed her to get what I was trying to say.

‘No! Just, Jake…Stay’ Bella pleaded, lowering her voice…Wait-What if she’s changing her mind, what if she wants to stay human?-I played along.

‘Why? Give me one good reason.’ I demanded…I should get a freakin’ Oscar for this-at least a TCA.

‘Because I don’t wanna lose you!’ Bella blurted out…Wow; she can do so much better than that.

I shook my head. ‘That’s not good enough…’ I had to admit…Edward idea was pretty good, we kinda came up with it together, try to get her to change her mind, we came up with it while she was asleep…Now I’m just a couple of steps away from getting her to say ‘Jake…I wanna stay human’

‘Because you’re too important…’ Bella sighed, looking defeated…almost there.

‘Still not good enough…’ I walked away…This is it.

‘Jacob!’ Bella called, gritting her teeth as a strong breeze blew past us.

I stopped and turned around.

‘Kiss me…’ Bella demanded, looking at my face…This wasn’t the plan. ‘I’m asking you…to kiss me’

I’ve never kissed her before, but I shouldn’t want to kiss her because I know I won’t feel anything….so why am I walking towards her and pressing my mouth against hers?

I heard a loud thud, pulling away. I turned around to see Sorcha, Lauren…and Adrienne surrounded by a load of logs.

Author:

Heyyy just wondering if you can do me a huge favour in return of me doing two uploads next week, i've entered my story To Be Imprinted On into the watty awards, i thought it was really popular but i've checked and i haven't got any votes so if you've read it can you please vote for it, thanks!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.7K 185 11
Nobody new her, she was mysterious, dangerous even, she was the meanest of the meanest, a rouge known for killing off vampire Covens Those who see he...
79K 1.7K 38
Charlie gets a call from a doctor in seattle telling him his baby sister who has died of cancer and her six year old daughter is wating for him to co...
23.8K 799 17
When Adrien heard news of Bella's accident, he didn't let a second pass and went straight to Forks. It seems that she found herself caught in the unn...