I'm Already Torn ( A One Dire...

By OrignalKerrotLuver

Two weeks in London can change a girl. Especially when you spend it with a cutie you met in a bar... and his... More

The Amazing Harry
Soft Blue Eyes
Backgrounds
Emotions
Sigh...
Flight
Nandos Reunion
Crash and Burn
Malls and Rides
Deep Shit
Complicated Poo
Keep Dreaming
Teddy Bears
Author Note
Tomato 4 Tomlinson
Research
Love You Li
Dresses and Oh La La
I'm on a Boat
Morning, Beautiful
Dating?
Naked Photos?
Le Two... Author note
Such a Sight
My Girl
Cuts and Kisses
Actress
Amuse-me Park
Truth or Dare for Real
Sleepovers!
Goodbyes
Making Up is Hard to Do
Fuck Buddies #2
Jack Attack!
Jacob
Wait!
The Healing Power of a...
Im Sorry... (posted in the right story this time!)
How Badly?
Again?
Wet Day
My Baby-Blue Eyed Stalker
Caught On the Fly
Girl Time Intrupted
Squeal?
Give Me Love
The Last Love Story
Final Author's Note
Epilogue
I'm Already Taken

Fight or Flight

10.4K 113 27
By OrignalKerrotLuver

            “What’s your problem?” Louis yelled at Harry as soon as we were out of view. I hid my face in Lissy’s shoulder as she led me blindly into the room and sat me down on my bed.

            “I’ll be right back.” She kissed my hair and went out the door. I pulled myself up and walked into the bathroom. I felt so numb with emotion. Louis had said he loved me. Harry had yelled at me, again. I was so torn up about the two I didn’t know what to do. I looked at my wrists and shivered. I remembered what Louis had told me last time I cut and suddenly I didn’t feel so helpless.

            “Lissy?” I called out and nobody responded. “Lis, are you out here?” I called out my door. I heard the sickening sound of a fist on skin and Lissy cried out. “Lis!” I yelled and ran out the room and down the stairs as fast as I could. “Stop it!” I yelled at the two boys who were wrestling at the bottom of the stairs.

            “Maggie,” Lissy called from the side wall where she was clutching her arm.

            “What happened?” I couched next to her and ignored the guys.

            “I tried to break them up,” she laughed painfully. “Probably not the best idea.” She gripped her arm tighter and winced.

            “Hey!” I yelled at them but they seemed like they couldn’t hear me. “Cut it out!” I reached my arm in to grab Louis’s shoulder and I heard a crack accompanied with shooting pain up that arm. I cried out and fell to the floor on my butt. I felt somebody pick me and heard others screaming in the background. My vision cleared then blacked out slightly.

            “Shh, it’s going to be alright,” Niall whispered in my ear. I curled myself into his body and watched Louis and Harry break apart. Zayn and Liam held each of them back.

            “Lissy,” I croaked out and saw he stand up then wobble slightly. Zayn rushed over and steadied her. He looked at her shoulder and sighed to Liam.

            “They need doctors.” He said calmly then picked Lissy up.

            “What the hell did you two do?” Liam asked enraged.

            “Maggie,” Harry looked at me first, his face full of sorrow.

            “Come on Nialler,” Zayn said and the two boys carried us out of the house and into a parked car.

            “Ready?” Paul asked from the driver’s seat. Zayn shut the door behind him once we were all in the car and nodded. We drove to the hospital in silence that was only broken by Lissy and my groaning.

            “We need help!” Niall said carrying us in the emergency entrance.

            “What happened?” a nurse came running up followed by two others with gurneys.

            “I think she fractured her arm. She’s slipping in and out of conscienceless. We tried talking to her in the car but she looked like she blacked out.” Niall said about me. Huh, that wasn’t how I remembered it, but now I honestly didn’t remember how I had hurt myself in the first place. Or how I had gotten in the car.

            “I think she has a dislocated shoulder or elbow or something,” Zayn said about Lissy. “But she’s doing much better than her,” he pointed with his thumb to me.

            “Their names?” a male nurse came over and laid my down on the gurney and began examining my arm. Lissy was sitting on hers while her nurse was looking at her shoulder.

            “Magnolia Richards and Lindsay McAdams.” Zayn answered for us.

            “Why am I here?” I asked confused. I looked up at the bright lights and cringed.

            “Honey you’re in the hospital with a severely fractured arm.” A man in hospital scrubs answered me.

            “Huh,” was all I could say. He began pushing the gurney down a long white hallway while the woman in the same outfit talked to Niall and Zayn.

            “Alright one, two, three,” I heard a nurse say to Lissy as she pushed violently against her shoulder.

            “Lissy!” I called out. That was the last thing I remembered before I blacked out.

Beep

Beep, beep

Beep, beep

Beep, beep, beep

            I opened my eyes and looked up thinking I was about to die. The light was so blinding I figured it was my angel coming down from heaven to save me. I wondered why heaven hurt my arm so much. And why it smelled like bleach and antibacterial.

            “Maggie,” I heard Lissy say. Oh no, was Lissy dead too? What happened?

            “Lissy where are you?” I looked around but all I could see was the blinding white light.

            “Over here dumbass,” I turned my head in the direction her voice came and eventually my eyes adjusted enough for me to see her hair braided back to one side. I looked down and saw a blue sling covering her left arm.

            “Lis what happened?” I tried to move my arm up but it felt unusually heavy. I looked and saw my right arm in a pink cast up in one of those slings attached to the bed. It suddenly came rushing back. Lissy on the floor, the boys fighting, Niall and Zayn bringing us to the hospital.

            “Well in short you tried to play hero and when that didn’t work you fractured your arm in sixteen different places and had to have surgery.” She said with her eyes watering.

            “Hey,” I gave her a quick one arm hug. “I'm going to be alright.” In truth I had no idea whether or not I would be but I needed her top stop crying or I would start crying too.

            “Hello Maggie,” my doctor, or who I presumed to be my doctor came in to the room. “Glad to see you’re up.” She smiled warmly at me.

            “How long was I out?” I asked nervously.

            “Just a few hours. When you fractured your arm it nicked an artery and the internal blood loss caused you to pass out. We put you on sedatives for the surgery so you should be feeling slightly woozy for the next couple of hours.” Her voice sounded reassuring.

            “How long do I have to stay here?” I looked to the doctor then Lissy.

            “Just the night so we make sure there are no complications. You should come back in two weeks to have the stiches checked then another eight afterwards to have the cast removed. You might need physical therapy because of how serious the fracture is but all should be well eventually.” She checked her charts. “Would you like something to eat?” I nodded enthusiastically and she laughed. “I think your friend here can help you.’ She winked at Lissy. “I’ll be back in a few hours to check up on you.” She smiled warmly again and left the room.

            “BTW the food here sucks,” Lissy announced as I got myself out of bed. She tossed me a pair of jeggings and blue blouse. I quickly got changed from the gown but had trouble getting my big arm through the holes.

            “Sneak out?” I suggested and she smiled with a glint in her eye of mischievousness.

            “Why Maggie, I would never ever do anything that reckless!” she said in a false voice.

            “Oh no! I must have a rotten mind for thinking such terrible thoughts!” I laughed and grabbed my phone. I dialed up Zayn and waited while it rung.

            “Hey Maggs, glad to see your up,” he answered right away.

            “And hungry,” I might as well get to the point. I wasn’t feeling 100% and wasn’t in the mood to go back and forth.

            “Whadda you want me for? Other than my gorgeous body!” he laughed and I could picture him smirking at the idea.

            “Get your mind out of the gutter and come break us out of this joint.” I pleaded.

            “Bee there in five,” he replied. “So how are you feeling,” he took on a more serious tone.

            “Alright I guess.” It was partially the truth.

            “Is Harry still there?” he asked and I blinked sharply.

            “He was here?” I looked at Lissy and mouthed his name. She pointed to the waiting area down the hall.

            “Yeah he and Lou showed up during your surgery.” I looked around for Louis but couldn’t see him.

            “Alright. Meet us out the back entrance in a few.”

            “See you then.” He hung up and I ended the call.

            “How long has he been out there?” I asked Lissy about Harry.

            “Since he got here I think. Do you wanna talk to him?” she asked hesitantly.

            “Maybe later when I'm not so hungry.” My stomach growled proving my point and she laughed. My phone buzzed with a text from Zayn saying he was outside. I grabbed Lissy’s good hand and we made our way out to meet him. We kept our heads down as we passed the staff there and eventually made it out into the crisp air.

            “Took you two long enough!” Zayn said stretching over to open the back door for us.

            “Hey! Sneaking out of there isn’t as easy as you might think.” I defended and he laughed.

            “So where to?” he pulled out of the parking lot and onto the slightly crowded streets.

            “Nandos!” Lissy said and I laughed.

            “So let’s see, Liam, Zayn, and now Niall?” I said under my breath to her and she blushed.

            “Shh!” she held her finger to her lips. my phone vibrated and I opened the text.

From: Lou Lin :D

Maggie I am so sorry. I shouldn’t have let that get so out of hand. And now you’re lying in a hospital because of me. I just want to say goodbye, my love. I won’t bother you again. xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE KEEP VOTING ON THE SQUEAL TITLE! last chapter has all the options... <3 u all! so sad that this book is comming to a close :( only like 1-2 chapters left then an epolouge... LOVE U ALLL SOOOO MUCH! <3

GO CHECK OUT @ReadingHorses 's new book! its her 1st 1D fanfic and i love it already! Loving The Wrong Person

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

751K 29.4K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
386K 11.8K 26
Carter and Carissa are twin sisters. Their mom died when they were 2. Their Dad now beats them because of their moms death. What happens when they me...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
104K 4.4K 28
"I told you my name is kid Lucas not Lucas"-Lucas Coly "I can call you whatever I want"-Camilla