*completely yours*

By Whatship111

renjun x lucas don't like don't read(under editing starting 2024) More

All Ships (edited)
Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
DoJae
Nomin
Yuwin
Renjun
Lucas
Johnil
Chensung & Markhyuk
TenKun & Henxiaoyang
Baby uwu
Character 21
Thank you
Chapter 22
Party outfits part 1
Party outfits part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
End

Chapter 34

862 29 5
By Whatship111

Four years later~

"BO-FA STOP RUNNING AROUND"Renjun yelled as he chased a wet and naked Bo-fa well Lucas was in the dining room working.
When Renjun finally caught Bo-fa,he quickly wrapped him in the towel before carrying him to his room.

(What the towel looks like)

Lucas was working on some paperwork,when he heard a knock.
"Hello"He started but stopped when he saw the boy.
"LUCASSSSSSS JISUNG BROKE UP WITH ME"Chenle cried as Lucas allowed him in.
Renjun had heard the cries and hurried to the living room.

(What Bo-fa is wearing)

(What Chenle is wearing)

"What's going on"Renjun asked as he walked into the living room only to notice Chenle crying quietly.
"H-he broke up w-with me Renjun"Chenle said sounding broken all Renjun could do was give Chenle a hug.
"RWAR"Bo-fa yelled as he pitter pattered his way to the living room.
They couldn't help but smile and play along.
"Oh no a little mouse"Renjun fake screamed.

"No mama it's jwust Fafa"Bo-fa said looking up making Renjun run after him,slowly Chenle became a little better as the day went on.
"Chenle I have to run a few errands do you wanna come"Renjun asked looking at Chenle who just nodded.
"I'm gonna get dressed then we can leave"Renjun standing up.

(What Renjun is wearing)

"Okay let's go"Renjun said putting his phone in his bag.
"Woah"Lucas spoke before whistling,Renjun just smiled well Chenle gagged and covered Bo-fa's eyes.
"Oh calm down"Renjun said before kissing Bo-fa's cheek.
"Bye bye"Bo-fa smiled while waving.
Renjun and Chenle were about to leave when Lucas came walking with Bo-fa.
"What about my kiss"Lucas said pouting,Renjun just pulling the talkers face to his before placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Better"Renjun asked smiling.
"Much"Lucas said well Bo-fa just giggled.
"Will be back soon"Renjun said before leaving with Chenle.
When they got to Renjuns car Chenle cringed at the smell.
"Wtf is that smell gege"He spoke well plugging his nose.
"What smell all I smell is my apple scented spray"Renjun said confusion written on his face.

"It makes me wanna puke"Chenle said while rolling his window down making the cold come in.
"You're such a baby"Renjun replied while rolling his eye's.
Once they arrived at the store Renjun checked his make up while Chenle got out and puked in the snow.
"Drama queen"Renjun spoke to himself self as he got out and locjed the car.
"Come on Lele"Renjun said walking up to Chenle with a bottle of water.

They were walking around when they heard giggling come from they toy isle.
"Papa I want twis"A little girl said jumping up and down.
"DADDY I WANT CANDY"A little boy said.
"Doyoung,Jaehyun"Renjun spoke up causing the four to look over.
"Wongchin uncle"The little boy said running up to the two.
"Myung-hee ah,Hyun-ki"Renjun said kneeling to there level.
(Myung-hee means bright girl.Hyun-ki means wisdom.)

(What the twins are wearing^)

(What Jaehyun and Doyoung are wearing^)

"I haven't seen you two in a while "Renjun said pinching there cheeks making them giggle.
"Do you have a picture of when they were babies"Chenle asked he didn't get to see them since he was in China for a year.
"Yeah"Doyoung said pulling out his phone.
"This picture is from when it was my Birthday and Jaehyun dressed them like bunnies well he also dressed up"Doyoung said while showing the photo's.

(What they were in)

"This picture is when they were 6 or 7 months old"Doyoung said in a cheerful voice.

(The other pic)

"There're really cute"Chenle said as he looked at the pictures.
"I know"Doyoung said as he slid his phone in his pocket.
"Come on kids were going to grams and gramps house"Jaehyun said as he picked up the twins.
"Okay then bye bye"Renjun and Chenle waved as the twins waved back along with a trying Jaehyun.

"That made me miss Bo-fa"Chenle said well Renjun nodded.
"I mean Bo-fa can do that to people"Renjun said while Chenle chuckled a bit.
After shopping they went to Sicheng's to drop a few things the went back to Renjun house.
"Okay can you have Lucas help me with the groceries while you watch Bo-fa"Renjun said calmly he knew Chenle loved Bo-fa so he didn't mind.

"Yeah"Chenle said hurrying to the living room where he saw Bo-fa sleeping on Lucas's chest.
"Renjun come here"Chenle whisper yelled.
"Yeah"Renjun whispered as he came to the living room.
"Look"Chenle pointed as he took photos.
"Cute"Renjun said as he took a picture with his phone before walking back to the kitchen with a smile on his face.

"I help you Gege"Chenle spoke as he came into the kitchen.
"Thanks Chenle and if you like you can sleep in the guest room tonight since I know you need sometime alone"Renjun spoke slowly not wanting to hit a sore subject.
"Thanks"Chenle replied while opening some bags up so he could put them away.

The night went on and things slowly went back to normal.

...
Till next time 👋😚✌

Okay so it's been awhile I know but I've been busy like I legitimately used up my paper at home.

I also decided to unpublish my mpreg one-shots (for reasons,I reload later on hopefully)

But I decided to upload a nomin/norenmin that I started a bit back so thats nice.

Also this book might end soon since were so close to the end but don't worry I have some plans 😉

I gonna explain a little bit but like very little.
Im practically taking care of a baby rn so I am hecka busy with that.
My work schedule looks like someone wants me to die.

But thanks to Kookieshree I was able to calm down enough to quickly write this chapter.

So im a little sleep deprived rn.

👌👋💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 604 18
❝what we have is unreal! what can you not understand?❞ © hnymooon, 2021. » lowercase; english » completed [started : 05/01/21] [ended : 06...
21.2K 252 21
"Sometimes people just want to be sad. " started; 12 June 2020 copyright by moonindeed
14.8K 692 23
[Markhyuck] "Hyung, what is love?" "It is something you must find out on your own."
9.7K 726 41
a 'cingulomania~markhyuck' spinoff