DESIRED (BWWM)

By ezra_is_stressed

**#1 in possessive 17/05/20** **#1 in sexualthemes 26/06/20** **#3 in teenfiction 20/05/20** **#48 in romance... More

In Which Everything Goes Wrong
Being Selfish Feat My Mother
Hey One Question: What The Hell?
In Which The Devil Shows His Face
Ask And You Shall Receive
50 Shades Of Titanic
Not Much Has Changed
Satan Or Elijah?
Water Splashes, Confusion and A smile?
The Sexy Assault
The Aftermath Of The Sexy Assault
Possession Or Obsession?
Midnight Conversations And Fun With Ice-cream
Mother's Home!
The Not Vacation, Vacation.
Pussy Whipped
The Issue Of Age Part One
The Issue Of Age Part Two
The Very First Climax
After The Very First Climax
The Break In
The Break In Part Two
Not Really Scared
Telling Mia
Breakfast In Bed
Call From Xavier
Oh Shit! Mother knows
Confronting Rachel
Antonio Alejandro
Fun In The Shower
Three Little Words
The Spanking
Moving In
The Birthday Scene
Chapter Thirty Sex
The Unexpected Visitor
Shit Hits The Fan
Let's Talk
Getting Eva
I Love You More
Permanent Changes
Not an update
Wedding Bells
Honeymoon?
Normal as of now

Fun With Will

21.1K 649 105
By ezra_is_stressed

Renée

After finishing the pancakes that Angie made I decide to give Mia a call. Her parents are out and she's babysitting pip so I let her go knowing that Philip can be a handful sometimes.

Sighing I get up to go explore the apartment seeing nothing better to do. I walk around aimlessly while my mind plays over this mornings incident.

I stroll into a spacious room and my eyebrows raise as I take in the variety of workout machines. I shake my head not really shocked that Elijah has his own gym.

Hmm I wonder if he'll let me watch him work out sometime?

I think and immediately scold myself for the direction my thoughts had gone. I walk further into the room and giggle when I see my reflection in one of the many wall mirrors.

Renée Rivera inside a gym when she doesn't have to be. Who would've thought?.

I think as I sit on the floor, crossing my legs as I finally allow myself to dwell on my predicament without any distractions.

Okay so my mother is married to Elijah Alejandro; Mafia Don of a well known, almost famous criminal enterprise.

I nod my head answering my own mental question.

And I like him. Well I won't use the word 'like' per say, its more of an itsy bitsy, teeny tiny crush. It might even be Stockholm syndrome. I Sigh and tug on my hair, my mind once again traveling to Elijah.

I know that I liked the way I felt today when his hands were on my waist and his hard body pressed up against my chest. Color spreads to my face as I recall the way my body reacted to his touch.

I know it's wrong but I can't help the way my body reacts when he's near me.

Traitorous body.

I shouldn't like Elijah. I can't like Elijah. He's married to my mother and even though I don't like to think about it, he is technology my step father.

"Okay, that's quite enough dwelling," I mutter, getting off the floor. I walk back over to the sofa and drop myself down like a sack of potatoes.

There's a knock on the door just as I'm making myself comfortable and I curse the gods for my bad luck. I Open the door and smile when I see Will.

"Hi Will," I say and he offers me a smile of his own. "Hi Ren, so um.... since I'm not working today, I was wondering if maybe you'd like to hangout?"

He suggest and I shrug my shoulders and open the door wider, motioning for him to come inside. "What do you have in mind?" I ask leading him to the sofa and sitting down.

"I don't know. There's a skating rink not to far from here?" He suggests and  my mood immediately lightens at the thought.

"That's sounds amazing!"
"Really?" He questions and when I nod my head his smile grows. "Then I guess that's what we're doing"
"Cool. Let me just go change into something a little less comfortable,"

I say laughing and looking down at my gray sweats. He shakes his head with a flirty smile on lips. "It is pretty comfortable. But you'd look good in anything, so it doesn't really matter," he announces and I become a tomato.

"Yeah, yeah," I say. Getting up and walking to my room.

I throw on black distressed jeans with an of the shoulder red crop top and black ankle boots. I'm sitting on my bed, lacing my boots up when the thought comes to me.

Shit Elijah!

I take my  phone off the dresser and look down at it nervously. I could just not tell him.

But what if he finds out and then its another telenovela wordy repeat of him slamming me against a wall and me running away again.

Finally gaining some courage, I dial Elijah's number and blow air into my cheeks as I wait for him to answer.

"What?" He answers in an irritated voice. "Um Elijah?.....it's Renée," I say forcing the words to leave my lips.

"Oh sorry. what do you need? Is there a problem?" He asks, his voice noticeably changing from annoyed to gentle. "Nope no problem, I uh its just uh...well um actually I u-,"

"Spit it out Mia vita," he says putting me out of my torture.

Come on Renée grow a pair.

I think, taking a deep breath and composing my thoughts before speaking.
"I'm going to the skating rink with William," I rush out and close my eyes waiting for him to say something.

"What?" He asks and I can tell by his tone that he's already angry. I swallow the knot in my throat but remain silent.

"Do enlighten me Renée, I'm a little confused here," he orders slowly, almost to slowly. I sit on my bed and bite my lips, trying to find the courage to answer him.

"Well um, you see its a really funny story," I say nodding my head even though he couldn't see me. "Will asked me to go to the skating rink with him and I agreed. See? funny ha ha," I say nervously, biting the inside of my cheeks.

"Is he your boyfriend now?" He asks in a clipped tone. "No," I squeak.

"Do you want him to be?" H asks and my temper flares at his intrusive question. "What does it matter to you! You're married to my mother," I shout standing up and immediately sitting back down.

"So you keep telling me, but it doesn't change the fact that I can hurt your little friend Renée, ben brutto. So I'm going to ask you one more time baby.
Do. You .Want. Him. To. Be. Your. Boyfriend?"
(Translation: Very badly)

I swallow my saliva at his obvious threat and my heart races in my chest.
"N-no, I don't want him to be my boyfriend,"
I answer lying through my teeth.

William seems really sweat and I honestly wouldn't mind having him as my boyfriend.

"Good answer Renée, I'll have Pietro accompany you and Mia Vita?"
"Yes?"
"Remember what I said about being a good girl," he says ending the call. A shiver runs down my spine which I ignore as I put my phone in my pocket and walk outside to meet William.

                         ***
"I'll go get our skates, what size are you?" William asks when we're finally at the skating rink.

I tell him my shoe size and he nods his head before walking over to get our skates. I take a seat on one of the benches and smile when I see a mother lacing up her daughter's roller skates.

My heart clenches at the sight and I turn my head away not wanting the reminder of everything my mother isn't.

William walks up to me with a grimace on his face as he  hands me a pair of blue skates with pink wheels. "What's wrong?" I ask and he shakes his head and smiles a little.

"Nothing. Your friend over there is really good at giving threats," he answers, pointing to Pietro as he leans on a wall with a scowl on his face.

"I'm so sorry Will. What'd he say?"  I ask and he shakes his head. "Doesn't matter. Come on let's skate."
                                            ****

"Can I ask you a question that's kinda personal?" William asks as we're skating along to Ariana Grande's (Problem).

"Sure," I reply skeptically as I bite on my lips.
"Where's your dad?" He blurts and my heart hurts at the mention of my father.

"He died in a car accident not to long ago," I mutter, staring at my skates as they moved.
"Oh shit! I'm sorry. That was a crappy question to ask," he says skating in front of me and holding on to my shoulders comfortingly.

"It's okay, really.  I'm fine"
"I'm such an idiot," he insists and I roll my eyes.
"William, I'm fine," I reassure him, laughing at the petrified look on his face.

"Okay. How about I buy you ice cream to make up for my stupidity?"

"You don't need to do that," I say with a smile on my face. "But since you're offering, I'll take three scoops of rocky road please," I say nodding my head and giving him a serious look.

"Three?" He asks, looking at me with doubt on his face. "Yup," I reply and he shakes his head grabbing my hands as we continue to skate.

"Renée there is no way you can eat three scoops of ice-cream. Have you seen your size?" He says and I scuff.
"Hey!" I say nudging him a little and laughing when he almost loses his balance.

"Do not underestimate the amount of ice-cream I can eat sir," I chide as the song changes to (kiwi) by Harry styles.

"Girls and their love for ice-cream," he mumbles and I stick my tongue out before skating a good distance in front of him.

"Hey Will!?" I yell cupping my hands to my mouth. "Yeah?"
"Last one to reach the end of the rink has to buy us lunch!"

A grin spreads across his face and he starts skating in my direction.
"You're on!"

Please vote if you're enjoying the story it really means a lot when you do

Thoughts on William?

Happy reading and all that shit Tata

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 705 54
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...
328K 10.5K 41
I pulled on my beige puff jacket as I opened the door. Just as I turn to the door, Elijah is standing right in front of me. "I've missed you so mu...
1.5M 25.8K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
247K 7.1K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...