Faces (Lannan Eacott) *Under...

By mindfulace

"I've never met someone so understanding. Or accepting. The love you have for me never fades. Never took a hi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-two
Thirty-Three
34
35
36...
37
38
39
40
41

Important

212 1 0
By mindfulace

      Hello! I hope for the most part you're enjoying this fan fiction so far! I apologize for the month of silence but I got to the thinking about how I wanted to end this story and although writers block is a bitch, it gave me opportunity to ponder over what other ideas I could bring to the writing world.

      Some of you were probably shocked to find out that Lannan becomes sick (like Samantha's mother) and from personal experience I find it difficult to write about it. Sooooooooooooooooooo, I've decided to change the original ending of the story. I'm not gonna give out spoilers or how it was originally suppose to end until I've published the next couple chapters. All I can give you, is that the ending will ultimately be a cliffhanger. One to which, you, the readers will get to decide if I should continue on with the story.

      I truly hope you're enjoying it and the feedback that I do get has been fairly positive. Thank you for reading and I hope your hearts can handle what is still to come! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 124 21
Awwww, Lannan and Elliot are so cute together New Click Member: exists 2 gamers: I'm in love. Also, no; this isn't a throuple fanfic. But it is the s...
181 20 16
Does love at first sight lasts forever..? Join me in this journey of Celina finding her one true love Enjoy! Cheers!!! 🥰 #19 revelations (17 feb 202...
149K 2.3K 64
#1 in Lannan -COMPLETED- You decided that you needed a change of scenery. Your internet best friend lives in Australia and offered to let you stay. H...
115K 5.9K 45
"After the first time we had spoken, I'd knew he would be the cause of my downfall, and I was okay with that." ...