𝚑𝚘 πšπš˜πšžπš› πš•πš’πšπšŽ (𝗉𝗅�...

By symerewrld

In which a famous depressed rapper finally has a reason to smile. <3 ____________________________ Started... More

cast/info
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
ten.
eleven.
Happy holidays !
twelve
update

nine.

767 51 59
By symerewrld

[ Jordan ]

•3 weeks later•

"JORDANN!" Rubi yelled from upstairs.

"I have a surprise for youu, come upstairs pleaseee!"

I rolled my eyes as I kept playing my fortnite game, my eyes still glued to the tv.

"JORDANN I PROMISE YOU'LL LIKE IT"

I sighed deeply as I dropped my remote control and headed upstairs.

This better be worth mack if me lose my match.

The past 3 weeks Rubi has been trying to do more things with me beside go on a date.

I already lost interest in her before I went on that trip.

I know she's cheating I just don't know why we're still together.

I mean when I left Miami I kinda had a thing with Symere.

His ass hasn't texted me back ever since.

He's prolly gettin raped by thug.

I can't do shit about it.

I walk into the room Rubi was in, my room.

I see Rubi with only a laced bra and underwear.

In her right hand is a bottle of whip cream and she seductively starts to cream it all over her breasts.

Is this supposed to turn me on?

"So Rubi you needed something?" I say.

"Well it's been a while since we've been hanging out and I think we should hang out today!" She exclaims

"Then why do you have whipped cream on you like your taking a bath or sum shit?"

She frowned and got up and put her jeans back on.

She sat down and stared at me.

"Jordan can I ask you something?" she grinned.

I shrugged.

"sure."

"Do you like me?" She said looking deeply into my eyes.

"Of course Rubi, why would you ask that?

She chuckled and smirked a bit.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

She gives me a goofy grin.

"Are you gay?"

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Gay? Where the hell did you get that from?"

She laughed.

"You don't have to get offended or whatever, but remember when you went to Miami."

I nodded.

"Well I was waiting for you like a good ass girlfriend I am just to figure out you gay to your favorite rapper."

Shit.

"Who told you that?"

"You mean showed."

I frowned.

"Me and my bestie were hanging out and her mans showed me that you were hanging around that one gay guy."

"Lil Uzi I think." She continued.

"Yeah so."

"So your gay now?" She questioned me.

"Apparently." I shrug.

She frowned.

"What'd I ever do to you Jordan, was I my pussy not good enough?" She began to rant.

"I've been a good girlfriend and waited for your trip to end so I can see your fine ass again but how do you repay my kindness cheating on me with this gay bitch who prolly fucks around with rappers."

Oh she got me fucked up.

I couldn't stand her "I'll play the victim act".

"I mean have you considered on calling me back then, I know damn well your ass didn't care, all you do is sit around and hang around with your other lame gay ass friends!"

"You haven't even looked at me in the eye yet."

Cause that's weird.

"Jordan has your selfish ass ever liked me, hmm cause you have sum nerve to still be dating me if you don't, your too pussy to break up with me so what's-

"We're over." I growled.

Her expression changed again.

"Nooo I was joking I didn't mean any of that Jordan please I'm begging you."

She was testing me.

"Don't Jordan me we over and I said it, why would it be a problem for you I mean your ass has been fucking around with other guys before I went on that trip, so don't act butt hurt because I found someone who I literally don't fuck around with." I huffed back at her.

With that I went downstairs and ignored her ugly ass for the rest of the day.

-//-

"YOU GUYS BROKE UP?!" Tyler and Rakim yelled in unison.

I rolled my eyes at them.

So dramatic.

"I'm proud of you." Tyler smiled.

"Yessir Today is the day Jordan Carter became a man." Rakim announces.

I laugh at Rakim's stupidity.

"Thanks guys." I said as we went into complete awkward silence.

"Sooo." Tyler starts.

"Sooo." Rakim repeats as they both looked at me.

"Symere and I haven't talked in awhile." I shrug.

Tyler groans.

"You think he moved on without me?" I start to worry.

Symere was the best thing that ever happen to me.

"Are you kidding, bro your hot and that's coming from me." Rakim blabs.

I playfully roll my eyes.

"I don't know he hasn't text me for three weeks isn't that kinda weird."

"What if he lost interest." I continue.

"I mean he's a rapper who's currently on tour soo he might be busy." Rakim shrugs it off.

Tyler nods in agreement.

"I think this Rubi break up thing kinda got you fucked up." Tyler sighed.

"I don't know he's been on my mind for a long time and he's still with Thug so I'm worried as fuck." I start to rant again.

"What if thug blocked my number off his phone so he wouldn't get ahold of me?"

Tyler and Rakim looked at each other.

"Symere's fine don't worry Jordan." Tyler rubbed my back.

"In the mean time wanna watch YouTube to get your mind off of him." Rakim whips out his phone.

He scrolls through YouTube until his eyes caught something that made him wide eyed.

"What the actual fuck.."  He mutters.

Tyler and I looked at each other confused.

"What happened." Tyler said as he shifted Rakims phone screen towards us.

Tyler put his hands over his mouth.

"Oh god." Tyler's voice shakily 

I looked at them confused.

"Are y'all gonna sit there and looked scared without me or are you finna show me what happen."

Tyler moves the screen towards me.

My heart sank as I read the title of the latest CNN breaking news report.

[ CNN BREAKING NEWS: PHILADELPHIA RAPPER SHOT AFTER GETTING SEXUALLY ASSAULTED WHILE ON TOUR! ]

-//-

my wattpad grind is ass now because of school starting. I'll try updating everyone 2 or 1 week. tell me what you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6M 246K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
1.8M 103K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2M 121K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
652K 54.4K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...