Uta no Prince-sama Scenarios...

By Natsume4321

How would the beautiful princes react to different scenarios??? There is only one way to find out and that's... More

When you hug them...
When you give them the song you composed...
When you cook them dinner...
When you shop with them...
When you watch a movie with them...
When you ask them for a piggy back ride...
When they hear you sing...
When you tell them you are pregnant...
When you ask them who they like...
When they see your baby for the first time...
When they are sick and you take care of them...
When you two accidentally kiss...
When they interact with your kids...
When both of you share an umbrella...
When they meet Snow-chan...
Christmas Special...
When you two first meet each other...
When they read fanfics of them...
When they swap their personalities...
Answers to the Previous Chapter
When your kids are upset with their dad...
Your wedding night? Sort of. I honestly don't know...
Part 2
When they meet your parents...
Part Two...
Valentine Special~
A glimpse into your married life...
When you hold their hand in public...
When he comes home drunk...
When they are tricked into watching 50 shades of Grey...
When you get into a fight with him...
When you go living with them...
When they see you crying...
When their child tells them they are dating...
Perks of dating Ren
Perks of dating Otoya
Not a Goodbye

When they see you naked by accident...

8.8K 216 75
By Natsume4321

Natsuki: *smiles broadly* You are so cute, (Y/N)-chan!!! *you are blushing heavily* Natsuki, I am not wearing anything right now... So mind leaving? Okay! *you sigh audibly at his innocence*

Tokiya: *blushes furiously* Please leave now, Tokiya-kun... *you try to control your anger* *he closes his eyes* Please excuse me... And next time, please lock the door. *he leaves the room quietly*

Cecil: *stops moving and then suddenly collapses* Cecil! *looks up from the floor at you, however, your body is now covered by a towel* Are you okay, Cecil? *mumbles incoherently*

Ren: *a wolf like smile is plastered on his face* Nice body... Little Lamb~ *you blush, quickly wrapping the towel around you and shoving him out... his chuckles could be heared from the other side*

Otoya: *nose starts bleeding* Otoya... I- I- I am so sorry, (Y/N)!!! *closes the door with a loud thud*

Syo: *his face puts a tomato to shame* (Y/N)... Syo... *rushes out of your room... forgetting to close the door, you rush to close the door and hear him scream an apology from across the hall*

Masato: *frozen on the spot* Get out, Masato! *you slam the door on his face*

Reiji: *his eyes grow wide* Reiji! I am very sorry, (Y/N)-chan! *he closes the door and shouts from outside* I promise I didn't see a thing!!!

Ai: *his usual blank face* Please wear some clothes, (Y/N). According to my data, it is 16°C outside. You will catch a cold. *you throw your skirt at him* Get out you pervet!

Ranmaru: *curses under his breath* Ranmaru- Leave. Now. *looks up at you with a glare* Lock the door next time. You knock on the door next time.

Camus: *his mouth is open wide*Ahhh... *you try to cover yourself* Where is Ajima, that peon? *he leaves looking for Cecil... apparently*

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

Finals are... OVER! OH YEAH! FINALLY!

I can start updating now.

Btw, I had to write this on my phone since my laptop has gone to repair and won't be back till next week... therefore I can't post this on Fanfiction.net or Quotev. :-(

I wasn't going to post this scenario yet because I already had another chapter planned... However, me being a genius, only saved it on my laptop so I won't be able to post that.

Well, hope you enjoyed this chapter~

Comment. Vote. Share.

Snow-chan~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
83.4K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1.5M 34.6K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC