When a Player Meets a Player

By jadeandlia

Victoria (Tori) Williams is a rebel and a player. She has been kicked out of numerous schools. Finally, her p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 32

264K 2.4K 404
By jadeandlia

AN,

Hey its Lia, thank you for being patient and understanding that things are a bit difficult at the minute but I have tried to make this chapter as exciting as I could, so I hope I have delivered!

Next update: Wednesday (by Jade)

Don't forget to comment, vote and fan and even tell your friends!

Lia oxox

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Slowly walking back I saw Kaylee walking towards me, she's just back from her date with Justin, she saw my face which I'm guessing is pale and shocked.

"Right I'm guessing you just want to be alone, so I'm going to get rid of Robbie for you," said Kaylee, becoming super best friend, she's brill at that.

I stayed around the corner and leant against the wall, I don't really know how to take this. Eddie, Robbie and Zayn apparently they all 'like' me. I don't know which one to choose, should I choose any of them? I have no reason not to, but I have no reason to either.

"Tell her, I'll see her tomorrow and to look at the note under her pillow," the words came from Robbie's mouth clear as day when I he left my dorm, I walked around the corner but fell to the floor,

"Shit!" shouted Kaylee as she came running over to me, Robbie following her.

I didn't remember anything else.

Until I woke up in a white room. In a white bed. With nothing but white around me.

"Victoria," said a voice gently coming through the door, I came around properly and realised it was my mum,

"What?" I asked, sitting up and roughly tying the bobble which was around my wrist into my messy hair.

"I was worried about you," she said,

"Well, I'm fine I just want to go back to my dorm and rest," I said, a little bit kinder than I had hoped,

"You can, but I'm sorry for everything," she said as I got up to leave.

Seems about right, my apparent 'health scare' means she almost lost me too. Hmm, that wouldn't look well on her records would it? Losing both her children from suicide, it would make her look like the reason, it probably might be. Yes she has apologised, but I'm not forgiving her that easily.

Walking back to my dorm I saw Libbie walking towards me, I knew there was no one behind me so I got ready for her to start shouting at me, I couldn't exactly punch her could I? Not when she is pregnant.

"Tori," she said, I was quite shocked, not that she called me Tori, more of the fact in was a nice almost caring voice which I never expected from Libbie, "I know we aren't best of friends, in fact we probably hate each other, but I hope you are okay, I heard about you fainting and I hope you do talk to Eddie, please," she finished her sentence and without letting me reply she turned around and walked off, it was almost as if I was dreaming this, I pinched myself to check.

"Haha," hearing a familiar laugh I turned around to notice Zayn stood laughing at me,

"What is so funny?" I ask, smiling back, trying to block the thoughts of him liking me out of my head,

"Pinching yourself haha, how are you anyway? Everyone is really worried about you," he said,

"I doubt it, everyone hates me especially Eddie," I said, I knew Eddie didn't hate me but I wanted to see what Zayn would say, maybe it is a little bit evil but I have a tough decision to make.

"Eddie doesn't hate you, he loves you, you know he does and we all know you love him," for some reason just hearing that made me want to curl up or run away and never stop I couldn't quite figure out which one.

"Er, I have to go," I said, and walked off quickly tears springing into my eyes.

First a surprise visit from Libbie; second an upsetting talk with Zayn; they always say bad luck comes in threes and there was number three.

Standing in front of me, hair ruffled, clothes creased and bags under his dry eyes. The air suddenly went ice cold and it almost felt like a tumble weed was rolling across the floor, I tried to look for a way out, but I couldn't. I couldn't just walk away. Part of me wanted to go running up to him and hug him but I couldn't, not after how I reacted. God I'm such a bitch.

There he was.

Edward Lawson.

"Tori, we need to talk," he said, softly, his words hitting the air and melting onto my skin,

"You have five minutes, and I want a mug of hot chocolate," I replied, surprising myself actually offering to sit down in the café and speak with him, I followed him into the café though. It was cold, the heating obviously hasn't come on yet in here, it is only seven o'clock and people aren't normally awake this time on a Saturday, Eddie gave me his hoodie and as much as I didn't want to accept it I had to otherwise I would've frozen there and then.

Walking back to the table Eddie had a faint smile when he bought me my hot chocolate, obviously remembering the Christmas holidays when he bought me them, even though they were only a week ago so much has changed and I can't control it.

I'm drifting away from everyone and I can't help it.

Or stop it.

"I know what you did to your thigh, I found a pool of blood in my bathroom," he said, tears springing into his eyes, I managed to blink mine away,

"Sorry, I obviously forgot to clean it up," I replied, trying not to make a big deal out of it all,

"Why did you do it?"

"You know,"

"No, Victoria I don't know you are the most beautiful intelligent girl I have ever met, you have potential to be anything, do anything really make something of your life, but you self-harmed and that is something that will stay with you forever, the scars of what you did to your body that night,"

"It isn't just me who has scars, I really thought you cared about me and then you got the text," a single tear rolled down my cheek as I said this,

"The text that Libbie sent me, that text?! This is what started all of this, are you blind? It is you who I love, not her,"

"Are you or are you not the dad of her child?" I sound like the female version of Jeremy Kyle,

"I don't know, the only time I ever had sex with her was when I was fucking drunk, and I didn't even mean to get drunk, I didn't want to, someone spiked my drink and then I woke up next to Libbie smiling her evil smile telling me we'd done the deed, I didn't know what to do,"

"You need to find out, because I can't just stay with you and hope it isn't your baby I want to know the truth, before I give you another chance, that is if you want one," I said, I looked down at my hot chocolate when I said about the second chance, I didn't want to look him in the eye if he said no,

"I miss you Victoria, your smile, your laugh, your personality, the way you are a completely different person than anyone ever expected, your intelligence, the way you light up a room just by walking in it, everything," he said, and then I hugged him and left.

I need to get back to Kaylee and tell her all of this, I don't hate Eddie I never could. He's like the ex-boyfriend you don't see for months or speak to in ages and even if you just see him everything comes flooding back to you, but now you are just strangers to each other.

Just strangers with memories; nothing else.

Except he isn't that, not yet, because I've just given him another chance as long as he finds out the truth, it is up to him now, if he really do loves me like he says he does he will find out whether he is the father or not. I have a lot of thinking to do.

When I got back to the dorm Kaylee wasn't up yet, so I decided to log up my e-mails, I had one e-mail from a friend back home, we were never really best friends but she was a good friend, this is what I read;

Tori,

I have no idea what school you are in, or if you will ever get this message, but there is a gang going round messing graves up, and they have messed your brothers up. I know you probably hate me for telling you this but I thought you needed to know.

I miss you,

Hillary x

I left my laptop and quickly changed into some ripped skin tight jeans, a tie-dye shirt and my black vans, quickly re doing my hair I ran to Eddie's room, almost banging down the door I shouted manically, he opened it immediately,

"I haven't had chance to find out yet," he said softly,

"It isn't about that, get your keys I need your help, I'll explain in the car," I said, picking his keys up and running out of the hall and down into the car park, pressing the button I hopped into his car, maybe I had no idea how to drive this car but I am sure as hell going to try.

He got in the passenger side,

"It's fine if you crash, Mum is getting me a new one next week," he said, I quickly explained everything to him and started the car.

Road rage wasn't in the word, I didn't even know a car could do as fast as I was travelling down the motor way.

Soon I pulled up outside the grave yard, walking along until I found Shawn's grave, the head stone read;

In memory of Shawn Williams, a loving brother and son. Never forgotten.

I noticed the gang sign on the grave,

B543DE6H

The most dangerous gang in the county. Always carrying knives and guns, but they wouldn't shoot a girl, especially not the player. Luckily I knew where their 'hang-out' was. Down a few alleys and turn right. I ran along, when I got there the smell of cocaine was strong. Eddie caught up with me just as I was climbing over the fence.

"Oh look bruvs, we gotta fine lil ladeeeee here," said B-Dawg (what an utterly pathetic name) the leader of the 'gang'.

"Give me the fucking money for my brothers grave, you disrespectful little twats," I said, squaring up to him,

"And if I say no," he said, I could smell his cocaine breath breathing into my face - it wasn't pleasant.

I bought my knee up and hit him right in the privates, he was rolling around with pain, luckily, I managed to throw in a few more punches to the other gang members, I picked up the £1000 stash of cash, probably drug money, threw it over the fence to Eddie and climbed back over, we ran to the car and then I drove to my house, walking straight in to my father reading the morning newspaper,

"Here, fix Shawn's grave with this, and ring the police," I said giving all the details,

"I'm proud of you, and Shawn would've been too," said my dad before we left.

I let Eddie drive back I didn't say anything the whole way. I was too angry to and I didn't want to take my anger out on him. When we pulled back into the school, I got out of the car and burst into tears, Eddie held me close until I composed myself and I ran to find Kaylee.

I told her every little detail about what happened,

"You are a crazy determined bitch, you know?" she said laughing which made me laugh, I love my best friend.

My phone rang, it was Hillary (the one who sent the e-mail),

HILLARY: I haven't got long, but I heard about what you did to the gang, and that's the Tori I know and love

ME: If it happens again ring me, I'll be there immediately! Love you too

That was basically the conversation but it made me giggle a bit knowing that Hillary remembers the old trouble causing me, if she saw me now she would be disappointed; I'm a wreck.

Knock knock, went the door. I got up to answer it and to my surprise I saw Eddie standing there holding certificate to show he isn't the father, there is still so many questions to be asked though! Why was the text sent to him if he isn't the father? Do I take him back?

We kissed, accidentally.

"So do you take me back?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 46.4K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
291K 8.2K 24
Kingston Series #1 THE FIRST BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SERIES! Tanner has his entire life planned out. He has a full ride football scholarship as the st...
375K 14.4K 38
Then a boy steps out from the crowd, standing between me and the office. He looks to be the same age as me and has startling golden hair hanging limp...
351K 10.7K 44
"Hello Autumn, I don't need to introduce myself cause everybody knows who I am, but I'm Blake." How does he know my name ? He answers my unasked ques...