Chapter 25

It was finally the 19th of December or in other words, last day of school! One half of me was excited that the next two weeks I would be spending with Eddie and the other half dreaded meeting his family. All I knew so far was that he had 2 sisters, a brother, and also that in his opinion, he didn't look like either of his parents.

I was sitting on my bed with my suitcase behind me when there was a faint tap on my door.

"What?" I yelled, as I normally do.

"Open the door please" a delicate voice said making me sigh and open the door.

I was shocked to say the least.

"What the fuck do you want?" I said with pure venom in my voice towards my uncomfortable looking mother.

"I wanted to...um..."

"Spit it out"

"A-Apologize"

I couldn't believe it.

I was speechless.

My mother was... apologizing?

"I was wrong to take the death of your dear brother out on you. You have always and will always be my little baby girl and I'm s-sorry"

WHAT?

I probably should have been relieved, that's what I've always wanted to hear. Those words from the thin line that makes my mother's lips, I have waited for those words.

But to even my surprise, they didn't have the effect on me that I had once thought they would.

"Apologize?" I questioned as she gave a hesitant nod "Fuck your apology!" I yelled in her face.

"Excuse me?" her once calm expression changed.

"You heard me! Fuck it! I don't need your apology, that time has long gone since I cared what you thought" I spat with rage burning my insides.

"You know, Victoria" she started "I came here to make amends, to fix things. The apology shouldn't have been mine. It should have been yours"

"What do I have to be sorry about? Especially to you"

"You should be sorry you are and always will be an ungrateful little brat! You always get in the way and even you know it, so stop with the whole tough woman act because you are just a little girl! I am sick of your behavior, your language, and attitude! I am sick and tired of you! Why do you have to be such a little whore instead of a nice daughter!?" she spat, her face turning into that evil expression that I had only seen a few times before.

"Fuck you" and with that, I slammed the door in her face.

I can only say one good thing about my mother, she's a good example of what a mother shouldn't be. She's the type of person who looks sweet and is kind when people are around but as soon as they turn their back she turns into something no-one should see.

Its quite a funny thing when you think about it.

My mother, with her big blue eyes and platinum blond hair that wraps around her head to look like a sort of glow. A halo type of effect. From the outside she looks like an angel if you go by looks but inside she's a demon.

Like a boxer. If you look at a boxer with all their strong muscles and fighting skills you would assume they are violent and threatening. However, they could go home and bake. You never know.

It's just like my mother. A great way to describe her is a perfect devil.

That's just what she is.