|| Our Song ||

By TEDDYBEAR_190

BakuDeku: a soulmate and music au "I hear a voice a' calling, telling me to risk it Asking if I have been go... More

🎶Chapter 1🎶
🎶Chapter 2🎶
🎶Chapter 3🎶
🎶Chapter 4🎶
🎶Chapter 5🎶
🎶Chapter 6 🎶
🎶Chapter 7🎶
🎶Chapter 8🎶
🎶Chapter 9🎶
🎶Chapter 10🎶
🎶Chapter 11🎶
🎶Chapter 12🎶
🎶Chapter 13🎶
🎶Chapter 14🎶
🎶Chapter 15🎶
🎶Chapter 16🎶
🎶Chapter 17🎶
🎶Chapter 18🎶
🎶Chapter 19🎶
🎶Chapter 20🎶
🎶Chapter 21🎶
🎶Chapter 22🎶
🎶Chapter 23🎶
🎶Chapter 24🎶
🎶Chapter 26🎶
🎶Chapter 27🎶
🎶Chapter 28🎶
🎶Chapter 29🎶
🎶Chapter 30🎶
🎶Chapter 31🎶
🎶Chapter 32🎶
🎶Chapter 33🎶
🎶Chapter 34🎶
🎶Chapter 35🎶
🎶Chapter 36🎶
🎶Chapter 37🎶
🎶Chapter 38🎶
🎶Chapter 39🎶
🎶Chapter 40🎶
🎶Chapter 41🎶
🎶Chapter 42🎶
🎶Chapter 43🎶
🎶Chapter 44🎶
🎶Chapter 45🎶
🎶Chapter 46🎶
🎶Chapter 47🎶
🎶Chapter 48🎶
🎶Chapter 49🎶
🎶Chapter 50🎶
🎶Chapter 51🎶
🎶Chapter 52🎶
🎶Chpater 53🎶
🎶Chapter 54🎶
🎶Chapter 55🎶
🎶Chapter 56🎶
🎶Chapter 57🎶
🎶Chapter 58🎶
🎶Chapter 59🎶
🎶Chapter 60🎶
🎶Chapter 61🎶
🎶Chapter 62🎶
🎶Chapter 63🎶
🎶Chapter 64🎶

🎶Chapter 25🎶

11.5K 483 687
By TEDDYBEAR_190

Heyooo. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while but I have stared school this week and will always come home tired since I'm not used to waking up in the morning. So this is the longest chapter I have ever written so... prepare yourself.

~~•~~

The bell rang for dismissal as for Class-1A waited for Aizawa to dismiss them since apparently the bell doesn't dismiss them.

"Class dismiss." Aizawa tiredly said as he got inside his sleeping bag and crawled out of them room.

Everyone immediately started packing their belongings, screeching chairs echoing around the room as students made their way out of the class.

Katsuki snapped out of his thoughts once he heard his classmates leaving as he carelessly stuffed his books in his bag as he slugged it over his shoulder, making his way out of the class.

'Need to see Deku.' Katsuki thought as he was about to step foot out of the class but was stopped by both Kirishima and Kaminari who stood in front of Katsuki.

"Bakubro! We are going to karaoke later tonight and we're hoping for you to come along?" Kirishima hopefully said.

Katsuki scoffed. "I'm not wasting my damn time to have fun, I have to do something..." Katsuki trailed of but mentally shook his head as he roughly pushed the two boys aside as he started heading towards the end of the hallway.

"Oh you mean visiting Midoriya-?" Kaminari quickly shut his mouth once he saw Katsuki turned his body towards him as he shot him a deadly look.

Kirishima sighed. "Bakugou, we just wanted you to forget what happened that day for a little bit and have some fun! You haven't been yourself lately and your even failing your classes! You been visiting the hospital a lot ever since that day and don't even get yourself a break. You haven't-"

"I haven't what? I just saw Deku almost die in front of me and getting fucking tortured by that fucking guy and I fucking knew I had a bad feeling about him but I just ignored it and left Deku wonder around while my dumbass stayed with Aizawa. Deku has fucking scars that I-!" Katsuki let out a shaky breath before continuing, "and then knowing I'm his fucking soulmate when I realized I have feelings for that fucking nerd and then having fucked up nightmares about deku l-looking like-" Katsuki held his head down, clenching the strap of his bag as he felt tears rolling down his cheeks, "I fucking did nothing and left him with that g-guy..."

Everything was silent. No one said a word except the soft sobs coming from Katsuki. But this wasn't his first breakdown in front of the two since that day as they both stare Katsuki sympathetic.

"Bakugou, I-"

"Fucking leave me alone..." and with that, Katsuki continued walking down the hallway as he turned to a corner, no longer in sight.

The two boys stayed still as they look at the where bakugou just left.

"What do you think we should do...?" Kaminari sadly said, not looking away from that spot.

"Honestly... we just have to hope and wait for Midoriya to finally wake up." Kirishima whispered as for Kaminari who nodded in agreement.

"Come on, your house or mine?" Kirishima asked as he started walking down the hallway where bakugou was as for Kaminari who quickly followed him.

"Mmm, yours. I wanna play your PlayStation." Kaminari grinned.

Kirishima laughed at his soulmate as he swung his arm around his shoulder as they continued walking towards the entrance.

"Sure."

~~•~~

Katsuki walked in from the double doors of the hospital wearing only a black tank top and sweat pants, one hand holding the strap of his guitar case as he made his way towards the front desk.

The same women at the desk he has been seeing every time he had visited as for the women who rolled her eyes at the sight of him as she started typing her computer already knowing what to do.

Katsuki glared back before speaking. "Izuku Mi-"

"Yeah, yeah, Izuku Midoriya. I already typed in your visit." The women said as she looked up at him, waiting for him to go.

Katsuki scoffed. "Is there any cha-"

"Their has been no changes of Izuku Midoriya since your last visit." The women cut him off, earning a growl from Katsuki as he turned his back on her and started walking towards the elevator.

The elevator door opened seeing no one as for Katsuki entered the elevator and press the 4th floor button as he watched the elevator door slowly closed, feeling the elevator move up.

Katsuki sighed as he closed his eyes, but opened them when he heard the elevator ding meaning he made it to the 4th floor as he walked out, knowing where the room is.

'319' Katsuki thought as he stopped in front of the room as he slowly opened the door and silently closed it behind him, not wanting to wake up Deku but knew that he wouldn't either way.

Katsuki silently walked towards the seat beside Deku's bed as he sat on the chair, gently placing his guitar case on the floor beside him.

"Hey Deku..." Katsuki softly said as he reached for Deku's hand, feeling the cold yet warmth from Deku's hands as he clapped both of his hands between Deku's together trying to make it even more warm.

Katsuki then looked at Deku to see if any of his features changed since his last visit, but sadly no.

Deku messy green curls is still the same as ever, slightly oily. Deku face is still slightly pale which makes his freckles stand out more as for his eyes that are still closed.

The oxygen mask is still in his mouth that are slightly opened as he heard his unsteady breathing, hearing the heart monitor still beeping the same pace meaning nothing has changed.

Katsuki looked as his arms to see many scars, some are small and some are long. Tubes connected on both of his arms as he saw the liquid slowly flowing onto his arms. But nothing has changed.

Katsuki sighed, knowing that he won't wake up any time soon as he opened his guitar case that is still laying on the floor as he took out his orange guitar as he twisted the headstock, trying to find the right tune as he then started testing the strings.

Once he got it he stared at Deku, wanting to see those green eyes but he would have to wait as he started running his thumb over the strings.

____

It has been a two weeks since Ryota tortured Izuku. The good thing is Izuku got a pulse on the way to the hospital. Once they did, Doctors and nurses immediately took him to the OR and did surgery on him.

Katsuki wanted to go with Izuku but the doctors wouldn't allow it and have to put Katsuki into sleep since he started being violent because he couldn't go with Izuku as they took Katsuki into the waiting area and placed him on the chair as he slept.

Once he woke up, it was around the afternoon and the first thing he saw was his mother Mistuki holding Inko who cried in her arms while Mistuki ran her fingers through her tangle hair, trying to comfort her.

He then looked around and saw his dad sitting the chair next to him. Masaru took notice of his son being awake as he placed his hand on his son shoulder and started speaking words, but Katsuki couldn't listen as he continued looking around his surroundings, but he stopped and looked at the group of people that are on the other side of the room.

He saw that almost all of Class-1a are sitting on the chairs or standing while some had worried expressions while the girls cried silently as for the boys who are trying to start a conversation to the girls to try to distract them. But Katsuki knew that they were worried too. Especially Kirishima and Kaminari who were also their and witness everything.

Inko saw Katsuki already awake as she gently got out of Mistuki arms and walked towards Katsuki, bending down as she wrapped her arms around him, feeling her sobbing but couldn't be able to hear it.

Katsuki had a blank expression on his face as he saw his mother started talking to him. But he couldn't listen, it's like his ears aren't working.

Class-1a also noticed him being awake as some of them headed towards him and trying to get his attention, a worried expression in all of their faces as their mouths started moving.

But all Katsuki could hear is the ringing in his ears as he gently pushed Inko from him as he placed both of his hands in his ear, a look of distress on his face, wanting the ringing to stop.

Everyone noticed this and backed away slightly, wanting him to get space as they patiently waited for Katsuki to feel okay.

Slowly the ringing stopped as he looked up at everyone who are looking down at him.

"Katsuki, are you okay?" Masaru gently said, as he placed his hand on his shoulder again.

Katsuki could only nod, a blank expression still on is face as he clapped his hands together as he looked down on his lap.

He heard someone cleared their throats as he looked up to see Kirishima rubbing the back of his neck, a sad expresión on his face.

"I told everyone what happened when they got here and since me and Kaminari were witnesses we got interviewed by the police and told them what we know. Tomorrow they're going to interview you since it's already late and also a witness and Midoriya is still in the OR and they still didn't told us anything about Midoriya's condition." Kirishima said while some nodded in agreement.

Inko cleared her throat, silent tears fell from her puffy red eyes as she looked at Katsuki.

"They told me that Izuku got locked up in a room with you yesterday and couldn't get out once your teacher and this young man found you. This happened quite a lot back when he was in high school but he always told me that he had something important to do and couldn't really get home so he stayed at a friends house. I am of course was worried about him but I also trust him not to do bad thing so I just didn't say anything but he always calls me. Yesterday he didn't called me at all and I was really worried and then today I got a call from the hospital, telling me that he was-" Inko let out a sob as for Mistuki who quickly held her in her arms as she continued sobbing.

Katsuki held his head down and started speaking which took everyone by surprise.

"He was acting really weird when we got stuck in that room and we couldn't really get out. He started singing and doesn't freak out which was weird. When we got hungry he took out granola bars but I didn't thought it was weird but still I was skeptical. Then the next morning he took out a fucking toothpaste and a toothbrush along with a water bottle. And know I really thought that was fucking weird but he didn't say anything. Then Aizawa and half and half found us and we continued going to class. Then they said we have to share a room with Class-1b and so me and Deku got with these three emo loking guys but one of them knew Deku. I'm guessing they knew in high school but the guy Ryota was acting really strange yet friendly towards Deku but Deku seemed afraid of him. That bastard always sends looks towards Deku and he wasn't himself when we were practicing the lyrics. When the bell rang for dismissal, my gut was telling me to not leave him but I ignored it and went to Aizawa to discuss the punishment since we stayed long in the room and got locked up. He didn't showed up and our punishment was to clean the room the next morning and shitty hair and dunce face volunteered to help me. When we opened the door he was..." katuski inhaled then exhaled and was about to continued but he felt a hand on his other shoulder and looked up to see Mistuki.

"We know honey. The rest I mean. It's not your fault, you didn't know it was going to happen. Alright?" Mitsuki said to her son who nodded but still wouldn't score the fact that he could've done something.

Mistuki left go of his shoulder and step back for Inko to be in front of his son. She hugged him, giving him a squeeze as she whispered in his ear.

"I forgive you."

~~•~~

After a few hours a doctor came into the waiting area and discussed Deku's condition. Katsuki could feel himself breaking once the doctor started explaining, especially that last part.

"He lost a lot of blood but we are able to keep him steady as we wait for his blood cells to divided to refill his whole body and onto his brain. We stitched his cuts that are in his arms, stomach, and some of the legs. He also got a few stab wounds but we were able to close that to avoid any more blood loss. Some scars may be permanent and some will heal. He has... very unpleasant words carved in his stomach and has a signature carved in both of his cheeks. Luckily it wasn't that deep so it will be able to heal itself for a couple of months to say at least. But I would recommend using scars laser remover to git rid of the carved words on his body. And lastly..." he inhaled then exhaled once he noticed everyone looking at him very intense when he paused.

"He's going to make it... but he has a severe injury in the head so I'm sorry to say this... he's in a coma... and will probably won't wake up in the next few weeks and possibly a month.

Everyone immediately gasped and cried as for Inko who let out an ugly sob as she fell on her knees while Mistuki bend down and held onto her who also cried while Masaru took of his glasses as he rubbed his face letting out silent tears. Even though they don't know the boy, they already care for the Izuku on how they both listen to Katsuki who sometimes talks about Izuku and then rambles on and on and they both know Katsuki really cares about Izuku.

Yes, Katsuki rambles about Izuku in front of his parents but sometimes he doesn't notice that he rambles on about the boy nor cares on what they think as for Mistuki and Masaru just listen to the many stories about them being rivals and even the littlest detail about izuku.

All the girls started crying as for the boys either have very sad expression or letting out silent tears but they still try to comfort the girls.

And Katsuki...

Katsuki couldn't handle this news he was given as he ran out of the hospital. He heard his name being called as he ran but didn't listen as he sat under a cherry blossom tree that is close by the hospital as he pulled his legs close to his chest and looked up at the sky to see the sunset setting.

Even though he couldn't really express on what he is feeling, he can tell by just looking at the sunset, as if it's saying everything is going to be okay, and honestly, he believed it.

Tears fell from the corner of his eye as he stared at his knees. But he also thinks that Izuku won't be able to wake up from his coma and it's now thinking negative things about what's coming.

After a few hours of looking at the sun slowly disappearing and it is now replaced by a dark blue sky and many stars he finally stood up. He clenched his hands on his sides as he started at the stars.

He finally made a decision.

Once Deku wakes up, he won't tell him that they're both soulmates.

Katsuki doesn't want Deku just to be with him because they're soulmates.

Katsuki wants Deku to love him.

And when that time happens....

He'll tell him.

Katsuki have this confident look in his eyes as he stared at the stars, hoping to find a shooting star.

He couldn't find any but he still decided to make a wish as he closed his eyes.

'Wake up Deku.'

After he made his wish he headed towards the hospital, but not before a shorting star passed by as he finally entered the building.

~~•~~

The next day he was being interviewed by the cop as he told her everything he know, he especially told her the magical thing that happened from Izuku, even know he knew what happened, he's still a bit unsure.

The cop nodded as she continued writing on her notebook before looking at Katsuki dead in the eyes which took Katsuki in surprise but quickly compose himself as he stared at her blanky.

"Yes, you said that something like the northern lights came from his body and circled around the both of you, yes? And you heard your song tunes as you saw memories of both you and Izuku am I correct? And he didn't have a pulse am I right?" Katsuki nodded.

The cop smiled at him. "Sweetie. Did you know hat you basically saved his life?"

Katsuki froze as his eyes widen as he hesitantly shook his head.

The cop laughed. "It depends on how strong the soulmate bond is and also the love you had for him. It seems that you really loved him even though you didn't know he was your soulmate. And when your soulmate is dying in your arms you basically saved him from the bond you had with him. It is really rare and that happened around 10% of the people and their soulmates. So consider yourself lucky."

She smiled at him as she started packing her belongings and as for Katsuki just stared at her shocked.

How come he didn't know about this? Oh yeah, he wasn't into the soulmate bond back then so he didn't really knew.

"W-what about the glowing eyes and then hearing your song playing soft tunes in your head? Is that also a soulmate bond thing or something?" Katsuki rasped out and saw the cop stopped and smiled at him before continue packing as she responded.

"Of course! Like I said this rarely happens to soulmates and when they do they're bond is really strong so y'all are special." She stood up as smiled down at him as she patted his head while Katsuki let out a grunt but let her.

"I'll see you soon kiddo." She sad as she left the room, leaving Katsuki in his thoughts before exiting out the room.

~~•~~

Every day he would visit izuku every time he gets and would always play his guitar to him. Sometimes he would sing and sometimes he would just play out the song tune.

He does his homework at Izuku's room and would sometimes talk to him but he knew he wouldn't respond. But that's fine as long if he is near Izuku.

He then fails some of his class and he then tries to get it back up so he would pass the semester but with all of his thoughts running through his head it's hard.

A few days later he saw the news of Ryota who apparently his real name is Kameko and the many murderers he has done and especially the one of Izuku's torture and was then announced that he will be sentence to death in a few weeks which at that Katsuki smirked.

His parents and his friends tried to help him to get out and at least have fun and even help him in his classes when they noticed he's failing behind but Katsuki refused every time.

Everyday he just gets up, go to school, go visit Izuku, and stays their until visiting hours are over as he goes back home and goes to sleep.

They also put in pause about the assignment for class-1a because of the incident but in a few days they performed and they were really good but Katsuki didn't performed since Izuku was missing but Aizawa said that they can do it once Izuku is better.

Katsuki got a hold of Izuku notebook where he writes all his notes and started writing notes for him because he doesn't want him to repeat the grade and he plans when he wakes up, he can help Izuku through all the lessons he missed.

Katsuki was prepare for everything once Izuku wakes up. But he also has to worried about his well being if he also wants to pass the year. So he then tries to not fall behind.

____

Once Katsuki finished the last tune of the song as he ran his thumb over the strings one last time as he looked up at Izuku .

He then saw Izuku fingers twitched as he smile to himself, knowing that eveytime Katsuki finishes his song on the guitar, Izuku fingers twitches as if he's saying that was a good song.

"Of course you'll like it."

~~•~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.3K 13
"I'd rather die then be your fucking soulmate Deku! The universe made a damn mistake. Do us all a favor and take a swan dive off the roof of a buildi...
69.2K 1.6K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...
153K 4.3K 36
Izuku was a happy go lucky guy, he was! Though that of course could only get one so far... Especially when he learns that he has 2 soulmates, and one...
264K 10.5K 51
Katsuki Bakugo is a 25 year old year old musician in a rising band, playing both drums and guitar, tho his musical talent is not limited to just the...