โ™ก ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ...

By _MeanYoongiii_

๐˜ /๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๏ฟฝ... More

1. An Americano Black
2. Just Say "I Like You"
3. Garbage Fights
4. The Drawing
5. The Art Club
6. Phone Number
7. Cafeteria Chat
8. The Assignment
9. Can I Have This Dance?
10. Practice With Me!
11. The Auditions
12. The First Date!
14. No More Secrets!
15. Roommates
16. Punishment
17. The Party
18. The First Step
19. What's Luv?
20. The Prom
๐Ÿฅ€

13. Girlfriends And Girl-friends

134 14 0
By _MeanYoongiii_

I was sitting at the cafeteria... Alone... It was amazing cause I finally had some time alone. But then I noticed Hoseok sitting on a table all by himself as well.

Perfect!

He wasn't looking at me. I couldn't take my glance off him though. I took my tray and tried to go and sit next to him but when I got up from my table Yoonhe came and sat on the same table as me.

Y: Hey! Sit down!

Y/n: What!?

I said and furrowed my eyebrows.

Y: We have to talk sweetie!

Y/n: What do you wanna talk about!? fashion or boys?

I said with a playful tone on my voice that I bet it drove her crazy.

Y: Lets be clear! Neither Jungkook nor the singing competition is yours!!! Get it?

Y/n: What singing competition?

Y: You... Dont know?

Y/n: No... What singing competition? What?

That was literally the first time I have ever heard anything about a singing competition.

Y: Yeah... After our school trip a singing competition will be held at the auditorium and only people that are in the music club can take place. So sit your butt down and dont go near that trophy cause I'mma cut your hands before you grab it.

She said while slapping the one hand on the table.

Y/n: Well... Now that you informed me... A singing competition sounds great!!

I said while taking the apple that's on my tray and bitting it in front of her.

Y: Jungkook wont always be by your side! I bet you won't even get a word out of your mouth!

Y/n: Then why are you so afraid sweetie!

I got shocked by my last comment as she got up and took her tray. She left while giving me a death glare. I got distracted and then I remembered!

HOSEOK!

I turned to look at the table he was sitting but he was no longer there. I took my tray and left the cafeteria.

I was walking down the hallway as I felt Jungkook's hand nudging me.

Jk: So I was wondering... About the trip?

Y/n: Yeah what!?

Jk: Do you wanna sit with me on the bus!?

Y/n: Of course, why not?

I said while opening my locker and putting some books in.

Jk: Hey are you okay?

Y/n: I am gonna enter that singing contest that you obviously didn't tell me about!

Jk: What singing contest?

He acted so unaware so I was sure that he didn't know as well.

Y/n: After the trip! The singing contest that the music club holds.

Jk: Are you kidding me? I thought you were afraid.

Y/n: Well I am... But I can't let that bitch win!

I said while starting at Yoonhe. She was talking with 3 boys but she winked at Jungkook when we turned to look.

Pathetic!

Jk : But like... Why do you care if she wins?

Y/n: It's not only that! I just want to try as well!

I lied. But the obvious reason was that I wanted to see her go down.

Jk: It's okay!! I know you can win that contest!

He said while giving me a small smooch. It was unexpected to be honest. I turned to look around and my face went all red.

Jk: For how long are you keep on turning red when I kiss you cause now you are my girlfriend!

Y/n: What?!

HIS GIRLFRIEND???!!??!!?!

We never talked about what we are so I thought that we were just... Hanging out!

Jk: Yes? You didn't know?

Y/n: You didn't ask me to be your girlfriend! So I thought we were just friends!

Jk: Oh wait... I thought that it was obvious that we were together... You are right I had to ask you first!!!

I smiled at him and then closed my locker but before I realized Jungkook turned to look at everyone that was standing through the hallway.

Jk: Hey... Excuse me! Can I have your attention please!!

Everyone turned to look at us. I am dead!!!

Jk: So I wanted to ask a question to that girl right next to me!!!!

He took my hand while bringing me closer to him.

Jk: Y/n You always make me happy! And I want to make this happiness last for both of us. Cause I want you to give me the chance to make you happy as well.

Y/n: Jungkook..

Jk: Will you be my girlfriend?!

He said and a small chuckle left his lips. Well my answer was obvious!

Y/n: Yes!

He grabbed me and pulled me in his arms like he wasn't expecting for me to say yes. Well... That was my dream from when I was a kid... Yeah I know.. My dreams were weird.
He kissed my cheek while everyone was cheering. I also saw Yoonhe. Her bitchy look turned into an angry (bitchy) look. She was just looking like she wanted a piano to fall from the ceiling and crash my bones. I pretended that I didnt see her while jungkook grabbed my hand and started walking.

*Home*

Jungkook took me home and before I close the door I remembered that I was home alone and wanted company so I told him to stay if he wanted. We were laying on the couch while both of my legs were all over his lap. We were laughing out loud until we heard the front door opening. It was my sister.

A: Hey! I am home!

She said while getting in the living room and saw me basically on top of Jungkook. I immediately get off my legs of him as her eyes seemed confused.

A: Is that the guy that you were whining about, all day and night?

Y/n: AE CHA!!!

Jungkook literally laughed at her bad joke as see thew her keys on the table near the couch.

Jk: Hey I am-

A: Jeon Jungkook I know!

He smiled at her while she started looking inside her purse.

J: Yes... And you must be her sister!

A: Oh!! That was a hard guess lover boy!! I'mma go now... Dont go too far... Y/n!! Mom will be here at midnight.

She winked at me while started running to the stairs. She left me alone with Jungkook. He had that flirty smirk on his face. He grabbed my wrist and I fell on top of him while he was laying on the couch.

Jk: So you liked me for a long time...

I nodded and he smiled at me like he didn't know. Well it was obvious. He tried to roll aside and like that he got on top of me. I was having a hard time to breath after that.

Jk: I am not going to go too far!

He smiled as he crashed his lips on mine. He was moving his lips while he entered his tongue inside my mouth like he was ready to explore every corner of it. He put his hand on my cheek to deepen the kiss and I was trying to not freak out. I am not gonna lie.

I liked it.

I placed my hand around his waist while he started giving small pecks on my neck and chest. Then he looked up at me and he gave me a small kiss on my lips while he bit my lip and tried to look at my reaction. We both chuckled. As he let go he started giving small kisses on my ear lob but I knew that he was not going to continue. He was just playing and I liked that game.

Jk: Y/n...

He whispered while kissing me and letting a small moan come out of him.

Y/n: Yeah...

I said while letting him kiss my jawline.

Jk: You are so hot right know! I might go too far when I dont want to!

He said but never stopped kissing my neck. He placed both of his hands on my cheek and for one last time he gave me a kiss on the lips. But then...

A: Wow! I left for a minute just to go to my room and when I returned I saw Jungkook's lips all over my sister's body!

She chuckled while taking her keys. I freaked out and I accidentally pushed him down the couch.

Y/n: Its not what it looks like!

A: Your neck has hickies. For god's shake Y/n!

She gave me a small laugh and made her way to the door.

A: You are not 18 yet!

She literally yelled before closing her door behind of her and leaving me alone with Jungkook and he sat on the couch once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 8.6K 29
The clichรฉ story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...
121K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
1.9K 186 65
๐“๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž โ‡’ ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐™ผ๐š›. ๐™ผ๐š’๐š—
1M 16K 200
be the y/n to the jeon jungkook