Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

By BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... More

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)

10.6K 332 67
By BluePringlez

WARNING: CANCER (KARKAT) IS IN THIS CHAPTER HIDDEN SOMEWHERE! WAIT HE'S RIGHT HERE! TYPING IN CAPS! ALSO HE'S AT THE TOP OF THE CHAPTER. HE IS IN THE NAME OF THE CHAPTER! 69 ! CANCER! OHMYGOSHGUYS LOOK HOW FAR WE'VE GOTTEN! >w<

~  ~  ~  ~

Asoka Pov

The throne was in front of us, and we crept on it slowly. I put a kunai where a neck was supposed to be. But a cold one was placed on mine.

"You thought you could sneak up on me, Wilting Flower?"

My blood ran cold and I curled my fingers harder onto my metal Kunai. Idiot. How could you let this happen?

I grew plants from seeds in my pockets, wild cats grew into grassy forms and surrounded my attacker, giving growls.

I did a substitution Jutsu and appeared on the other side of the room, doing a Grass Clone Jutsu and making three of me. When I looked up I saw a man, his eyes cold and stern in a glare, the aura around him screaming AUTHORITY.

This was the King. This was who I had to defeat. Rami went up behind him and Kicked his head, surprising the King, and causing him to face plant onto the cold stone ground. He pushed himself up and jumped away so he could face the two of us.

"Oh? Two Flowers that are scheduled to wilt? That will be kept from water and sunlight, perhaps their stems will just be swiftly cut and their corpses displayed as a symbol for affection?" He spoke, putting the Kunai away and wielding a sharp double sided sword looking thing.

Double sided swords can always be used against people, which is why people in those days prefered one sided. Because double sided has a sharp blade pointed torwards the weilder. His choice of weapon will be his demise.

I took out the one sided sword and put it up in a threatening manner

Dashing forwards at the same time Rami did, we went shoulder to shoulder, and split up, going to opposite sides of the King.

He used his sword to clash with mine. Sparks blinded me for a split second, in that second he pushed me back and I almost fell, but I jumped back. Now I saw he held a one sided sword. His other hand held another one.

The double sided sword was just two one sided swords in one. This will be a lot harder then I thought. Soilders burst into the room, surrounding my small team, along with the servants that helped us.

An explosion of a wall boomed behind us, and Tsunade entered with her large group of shinobi.

"Tenzen." Tsunade greeted him, with a glare.

"Tsunade." Tenzen, the King, nodded, a cold glare in return.

"You still look evil as ever."

"And you still look fat." Tsunade looked like she really wanted to kill him. Everyone else was in shock at the insult. You NEVER Insult a woman about weight, or say such things. ESPECIALLY NOT LADY TSUNADE!

She raised her hand high, and I could see red chakra surrounding it. She punched it down and the floor rumbled, and a wave of power went torwards Tenzen.

- -Third POV- -

Four ANBU dashed up the walls and through Kunai at the King, he felt them coming and leaped high in the air, his eyes widening at the suprise kick Tsunade gave him. The Minute that her force hit him, the whole room broke out in fighting. Soilders fell, shinobi were hurt and wounded, since most of our shinobi were skilled and strong.

Shinobi tried the hardest they could not to kill any of the soldiers. Because the soldiers, as they did, had familys waiting at home for them, worried wether they would come home. Tsunade wanted no deaths. If the people of Kusa were to look at the war, and then Konoha, they should remeber the Mercy given, and the true idea behind the war.

The one day war.

Who could imagine a war could be a day long?

Supposedly there is a war about 15 minutes long somewhere in Earth's lifetime.

Back to the fight.

Asoka and Rami went back to back, surrounded by enemies. They hooked arms and Rami picked up Asoka, and let one arm go, holding on just by the other. Rami swung Asoka around letting her kick back all the Soilders. Some pointed out their spears and swords at her, and as she went torwards them, kicked them out of thei hands. Not without reciving a few cuts herself as the weapon twirls down to her free hand and then the floor. A small cut seeped a thin line of blood on the back of her hand.

Asoka, after kicking everyone back, let go of Rami and twirled around, landing on her feet with her sword ready once again. Clashes and grunts. Zips of weapons from the sky where some ANBU attempted to help, but only made things harder for both parties.

Tsunade punched and kicked, Tenzen dodged, hit back and kicked. They seemed to be a blur of motion, dancing and moving with one another. So far nobody seemed to land a hit on the other yet.

They seemed to be testing one another, trying to conserve energy for later on after they found their strengths and weaknesses.

One and two, and two and three.

As if they were dancing, moving to an invisable beat. Now they were dodging, kicking, back flipping. Power after power. They begun to get serious, however they couldn't use too many jutsus. This room was big, but not big enough to survive with limmited space, around others.

The servants who helped Asoka huddled in by a wall, watching with wide eyes. They were afraid of moving and being seen. The slightest move. Slightest! And they would be seen.

Roy, the young boy was afraid. He was afraid for his mother and aunts. But for himself? No. Not that much, he saw how scared his older models were, whispering and wishing to be safe.

Roy was smart enough to know not to move or disobey his mother, but there was an itch for him to dash to the servant door, and make his way to the chandelier holder on the roof. It was foolish, after all he was only a young boy. But he made his descision, and eveyone can hate him now, but he will be thanked later.  

He hopes.

Roy makes sure nobody is looking and quickly dashes off. His mother and aunts notice instantly, but don't yell or cry out, knowing it will bring him attention which could kill him. Since Roy was so small and quick, nobody saw or felt him move. It was as if he flew to the other side of the room, rushed in the small servant door, and shut-locked it behind himself. The second the door made the squeaking noise, a kunai stabbed the door, right next to Roy's head. His eyes grew wide in shock and he jumped up and made sure nothing else would happen. He waited a few more seconds before dashing as fast as he could down the hall, he swerved right like his heart told him to. He knew this maze like it was a hologram projected infront of him. He planned routes and guessed where enemys could be hiding if they were in here. He wondered which enemy. Who was he with, who was he against?

He didn't know. But for now he would side with the Bara. Because he trusts her with his life.

He heard shuffling and movements on the other side of the wall. He focoused hard, feeling every little dust particle then opening his eyes. It was only a mouse. However a few corridors down there are two people sitting and talking. He could hear the soft echos of their quiet words.

Continuing forwards, wary of the dust and everything around him. The darkness was thick and seemed to be never ending.

'The stairs should be down the next right, up and to the left left's right. A Hidden wall.' Roy thought, the dust giving him sight.

Moving forwards and shuffling quietly. Dust filled some of his nose, and the air he breathed. He wanted to sneeze but wouldn't allow it. Never. He had a job, and although he was young he knew what responsibilitys came with this job.

"Hey- wait, do you feel that?" A voice echoed around the whole maze. Roy became stiff and breathed from his mouth as smoothling and quietly as he could. Smacking his lips, trying to make his throat a little more wet so he wouldn't choke on dust.

Not that the dust will hurt him.

"Dude, you must'a been imagining it, theres nobody there."

"No, don't underestemate these guys, they're pretty tough and skilled." Said the first voice. Roy calmly continued his walk, moving slowly and quietly.

The voices may have echoed around, but the dust particles move with waves of sound and heat. Also, dusty footsteps show who's been where. And where they are now.

Roy was special. He could move Dust with his mind, sometimes needing his hands when he imagined and focoused. Roy had a Kekkai Genkai. It wasn't limmited to just dust, but thats all he knew for now.

Roy used to help out with cleaning around the Mansion, with his aunts and mother. Whenever it came to dusting, he was the best. Picking dust from the whole room and into a black plastic trash bag. He was also a neat freak, keeping the area he stayed so clean that dust wasnt even able to settle there, that not a spider entered his room, not a mold stain was on the wall.

For a servant, all the rooms he stayed in were absolutly clean. Thats why they moved his sleeping chambers around. It was like a free room cleaning service, and he wouldn't even question why he was moved from room to room.

Back to the fight.

- - -

Tenzen began to grow tired of fighting Tsunade, he might actually lose at this rate where he is now. Where he is now? Stabbed to a wall with two Kunai. The ANBU were still aiming and being presice, but Tenzen forgot about them. He wreched his arm out, and the kunais out, onto the floor.

"I'm getting sick of this fight." Tenzen mumbled, glaring a bit. He did handsigns, many handsigns that seemed jibberish, he finished and bit his finger.

'A summon?' Tsunade thought suddenly afraid of an idea of some kind of Summoning in this room.

But instead of Tenzen putting his hand on the ground, he threw both his hands up in the air and clapped them twice while speaking the words: "Sound Style: Silent Darkness."

Everything was quiet. Peopled barked orders, or seemed to. Nothing came out. Silence. Tenzen gave a maniacial laugh but nobody could hear it, Tenzen was grabbing at his sides as people, one by one fell to the ground, grabbing their ears, or mouths as they tried to communicate.

Asoka popped her ears, Rami did too, others who still held consisnous saw what they were doing and followed. Sighing in relief when they could hear their own heart beats, and no more deafening silence.

All the other soilders however, never had such pain and hardships on them. They passed out all on the floor.

"How?! How did you get past my jutsu?" Tenzen yelled. You could tell the effects of that Jutsu seemed to make him go insane. Perhaps he already was insane, he always has been. Looking closer at the King's face he had wide eyes and a creepy grin that lusted for blood. When he looked at all the people infront of him, he wondered about the odds, and decided against fighting them.

"Stop! You coward. Come and face us." Rami and Asoka yelled.

He backed up slowly, moving torwards the big double doors. When something moved up. Behind him, air swooshed and circled around him. He looked up to see a young boy standing on the large gust of wind, just next to a hole in the ceiling where the chendleir was able to be lowered or raised. This boy was Roy, who found his way easily without any enemies. Roy cut the rope of the chandleir, it fell down and trapped Tenzen in the middle like a cage.

"ROY YOU GET YOUR TINY ASS BACK HERE!" Lena screamed. Rami laughed and Tenzen looked around for help. He was out of Chakra and weapons. The thick metal was too much for him to get out of. He was done.

It was over.

Peace was finally brought to Kusa.

Horns blew and rose petals fell to the ground, celebtrating the return of the Two Rose Princesses.

*end chapter* 

- - -

Next is the Epilogue and then WHAPAMMM

THE NEXT BOOOKK!! :DD

Okayokay! So I've decided the next book will be called Blooming in Both Worlds. And all these intresting things.

Oh! I HAVE NOT FORGGOTEN ABOUT KIKI! <3

She shall be included in the next book. Or else there would not be a point in the word "Both"

Because Kiki is very important in the other world.

What else.. hmm..

Roy is superduper adorable :3 and smart and blah. Just a minor character that i thought should win everyone the war.

Okay uh. What else.

OH! I CHOSE A NAME FOR KAKASHI AND ASOKA'S KIDS WHICH SHALL BE MENTIONED IN THE NEXT BOOK SOMETIME RANDOMLY ROAR BECAUSE IM AN AMAZING PERSON AND MEAN!

I also drew a picture of the family but not posting it till much later.

I'm so thankful for everyone staying with me and if you are reading this still- thank you I love you- you deserve a thousand hugs and my love! My love- my love *begins singing randomly a song without knowing the name* 

1:05 if you bother o3o

ANYWAYS!

I am thankful and next/last chapter shall be posted before the 14th. WHICH IS WHEN IM GOIUNG TO COMICON!

Picture to the side relates to nothing in this chapter- But it has Kakashi being late in it. AND KAKASHI WAS LATE IN THIS CHAPTER CAUSE HE DIDNT HELP OUT WITH CAPTURING TENZEN. THAT LAZY BUM AKFJHLAUIF xD

And

Thank you to HawkPath who ish Editing ;v;

SHE DESERVES A GIANT ROUND OF APPLAUSE!

So yesh.

More stuff in the last chapter that I'll mention.

Comment

Vote

Something

~ ~Anna Bubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.2K 55
"𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝." • KakashixFem...
147K 5K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...
9.9K 250 27
Yuki And Kakashi are best friends can they possibly fall for each other can they hide it ~okay sorry if im not neat with the story im trying sorry bu...
18.4K 511 31
Hidaka Amane was born to the Hidaka Clan - a Clan which left the shinobi world a hundred year ago becoming extinct for the rest of the world. Things...