The Story Of My Life (Sequel...

By samm_thats_me_

Samantha hasn't talked to One Direction for two years already. She hates them and doesn't want to ever forgiv... More

Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter:14
Chapter: 15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter: 18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter 22

Chapter:1

5.8K 132 56
By samm_thats_me_

Samantha's P.O.V

"Cut!" one of the directors yelled. I stood up from the couch and walked towards Nicold and Vanessa. I met Vanessa two years ago and we instantly became friends. So now we're three best friends. We had just finished filming a video for one of the songs from my new album Can't Blame a Girl for Trying. Lots of things have happened during this two years. I'm finally 15, turning 16!.....although I'm still short so I look like I'm still 13 .-.

Remember when I said that I wanted to change my name? Well I decided to keep my name. I might have bad memories with it but I also have good memories.

"Great job" Nicold said as I hugged them both.

"I'm so happy that we're finally done with The Middle of Starting Over!" I exclaimed

"I know! It was amazing!" Vanessa said

"Want to do something fun?" I smirked

"Uhhhhh! I like that face! What do you have in mind!" Nessa said as Nicold shook her head. She's more mature now.....I mean it, like really mature!

"You guys do it! I'll be with Patrick" she said

"USE PROTECTION!" I yelled

"We're 15 almost 16 for gods sake! It's not going to happen!" she yelled back and left. Nicold and Patrick have been dating for 2 years already. They make such a cute couple! Nessa is going out with Erick and I......sadly broke up with Charlie. He was a nice guy and all but it just didn't really work out well.

"So what do you have in mind?" Nessa asked. I smiled and poked her.

"You're it!" I yelled and ran as fast as I could. We were never mature, well sometimes but most of the times we were just childish. Like all teenagers of our age are.

"Not fair!" she shouted as she ran after me. I laughed and looked back making me bump into someone and falling on my butt.

"Sorry" I said as I stood up. I looked up to see Luke Hemmings. I haven't seen this guys and his band mates in a while.

"LUKE!" I yelled and hugged him and he spun me around.

"How's my little sister doing?" he asked as he placed me on my feet

"Good. I juts finished filming the music video of The Middle of Starting Over" I said proudly

"That's amazing!"

"I know right! Now where are the rest of my boys?" I asked as I searched around the place.

"They're at the car waiting for you. Simon told us to babysit you today"

"I'm freaking 15! I don't need four babysitters!"

"Oh really? What happened the last time he left you alone?"

"I almost set the house on fire"

"Exactly. Now let's go to eat some ice cream!"

"Okay, but first let me say my good byes" I said as I ran towards Nessa. I hugged her and told her to come over later. I went around the studio and found my dearest brother and my best friend kissing. I cleared my throat and they both looked at me while they blushed.

"I have to go. Call me later boo and Patrick?you might be my brother but keep your hands to yourself mister!" and with that I ran off. I saw Luke laughing his head off because......I seriously don't know.

"What you laughing at?" I asked

"Nothing" he said. I rolled my eyes and jumped on his back.

"Let's go! I want my ice cream!" I yelled as he ran with me on his back towards the parking lot. See, when these crazy boys and I get together......we get crazy, like really crazy! We got so hyper one day that the next day we woke up on a playground. Don't ask how, we just did and when they get drunk... That's just another story.

Once we got on the car I was immediately hugged by Little Panda (Calum)

"How's my twin doing?" he asked. He says I'm his twin because we have the same birthday...January 25th.

"You mean twin by five years apart?" I corrected him

"Same thing. So how are you?"

"Good. Just finish with the music video of The Middle of Starting Over" I said proudly once again.

"That's awesome kiddo" Michael said. Kiddo......they used to call me kiddo-SNAP OUT OF IT! They're past of your past now!

"Sammy? You okay?" Ashton waved his hand in front of me, making me snap out of my train of thoughts.

 "Uh-Oh yeah. All good, now how about that ice cream you were saying?" I said. They didn't seemed convinced but nodded. They knew me very well, I never liked to talk about them since what had happened two years ago.

We got out of the car and ran towards the ice cream shop. I was the first to get inside the store and waited in line.

"Damn...your fast for a girl on  heels" Ashton said between breaths.

"Hey! I'm short, I need to find a way to make me feel taller. Besides this are little heels!" I pointed to my boots that had a two inch heel. See, not that big.

"How can I help you?" A girl said. I turned my attention towards her and her eyes widened.

"You're-you're..." she didn't know what to say. She  was around my age and seems like she's a fan.

"Yes, darling. It's me" I smiled.

"I'm a big fan of you! Can I get a picture and an autograph?"

"Of course!" I took a picture with her and signed her a napkin....since there was nothing else and we got FREE ice creams! The perks of being famous!

"That was just awesome! We got free ice cream!" I said as we exited the ice cream store

"We know" they said as I rolled my eyes. We went back to the car and this time we went home. I sat on the car enjoying my Oreo ice cream. Mmmmmm. We finally got home and we all sat on the couch being lazy like always.

"So.....what do we do now?"

"Let's watch......Annabelle!" I exclaimed happily. Happily......that was one of their songs- what's wrong with me? Today I'm remembering more things from my past than any other day!

"No!" they all shouted with wide eyes.

"What? Are you guys scared?" I smirked.

"No"

"Then let's watch it!" I pressed play and the movie started. Half way through the movie, I was being used as  teddy bear. They were hugging me to death while I tried to eat my popcorn, which didn't actually work. The movie finally ended just as Simon, also known as my dad, came in.

"Hi daddy!" I yelled from the couch.

"Hello honey, boys" he said as he kissed my forehead. They boys stayed for a little while then went back home. I talked with dad for a little while before I went up to my room and fell asleep.

The next day ~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"WAKE UP SAMMY!" Nessa screamed, making me fall out of bed

"What the fuck Vanessa! I was dreaming about Stitch! We were about to defeat the evil clown when you woke me up!" I said as I stood up and rubbed my head. She rolled her eyes and threw an outfit at me.

"Go change! We nee to be at the studio now!" she ordered. I nodded and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I changed into a nice dark blue tank top, with black jeans and my blue converses. I let my hair fall down my shoulders and walked out of the bathroom.

"Ready?" she asked

"Ready" I said as I took my phone. Vanessa lives next door. Nicold still lives on my old neighborhood and so does Patrick. Our neighborhoods are close to each other so we still hang out sometimes. We skipped downstairs as I walked into the kitchen where my dad was drinking coffe.

"Hi Dad! Bye Dad!" I said as I took an apple and walked out of the house. I heard him yell back saying bye, so we kept walking towards the limo. We sat inside the limo and started to listen to the radio. Shake It Off, by Taylor Swift came on and we started to dance and scream out the lyrics. I stood up on my seat and popped my head out of the sun roof. I waved at some people who looked at me and smiled. Soon Nessa joined me as we waved out hands in the air and started to sing random songs.

We finally arrived at the studio and we ran inside. Me being the clumsy person I am, bumped into someone again.

"Sorry" I said.

"It's okay. Let me help you up" someone said. Wait....I heard this voice before. Actually, I know this voice but I just can't put my finger on who does it belong. The person offered me a hand and I gladly took it. Once I was on my feet I finally got to see his face. My eyes widened once I realized who it was. I took a step back as he seemed to recognized me.

"Samantha?" He said in total surprised, shocked and happiness.

One of the five persons I hated the most was standing in front of me.

One of those people is Harry Styles..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 178 28
Five best friends lose their parents to a unknown shooter on a plane about two years ago, they now live in an orphanage home in England and are becom...
33.4K 524 15
It's happening. After a long, long and long break or as we'd like to call it 'hiatus' One Direction is finally getting back together. The five lads a...
16.3K 199 27
When Liam makes the bold decision of taking time off touring in America to visit the 14 year old, who Megan claims to be his daughter, on her 15th bi...
209K 3.5K 37
Georgie Lux is a nine year old little girl. She once was an innocent girl but it was all stripped from her. She lived in a bad neighborhood with ab...