social | meanie

Por gyusuke

Jeon Wonwoo suffered from social anxiety. ©gyusuke 2019 | completed Más

social.
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
thank you !!
bonus: soonhoon
bonus: my vow to you

thirty eight

2.9K 179 97
Por gyusuke

i felt like this song fits well for this scene so feel free to play the song for the whole chapter or for the part that is specifically said.

you don't have to play the music but it just fits the mood.

enjoy!

——————

time skip - prom night

the moon was full and bright, contrasting to the darkness of the night sky. stars twinkling in their places, millions of light years away. the night's breeze rustled the trees, their leaves falling from their branches as they are swept away in the direction of the wind.

mingyu pulled up in front of wonwoo's house, turning off the ignition and opening his car door. he walked up to the front door and waited for it to be opened. he waited for a few seconds until he was greeted by wonwoo standing in front of him after opening the door. seeing wonwoo infront of him now, left mingyu utterly speechless.

wonwoo's hair was parted to the side, almost looking messy but it still looked neat and formal. he wore a black suit and a white shirt accompanied by a black bow tie. his shoes pointed near the front and nicely polished, with silver earrings that complimented the rest of the outfit.

mingyu's mouth was wide opened, no words coming from his mouth. wonwoo snickered before saying, "if you want to compliment me, use your words." mingyu realised how long he's been staring and just laughed it off.

"oh! i uh- s-sorry. i was just distracted by how great you look." wonwoo's cheeks became a rosy tint from hearing mingyu's compliment.

"you look great, too." wonwoo complimented. mingyu wore a black suit and white shirt, similar to wonwoo's, but mingyu's had faint stripes going down. he wore a black tie and held a clear box with a light pink orchid boutonniere inside.

"let me put this on you." mingyu said, taking the flower out from it's container and attaching it to wonwoo's suit. wonwoo did the same but with a white and turquoise rose boutonniere. "you ready to go?" mingyu asked, with wonwoo nodding in response. they walked down the cobblestone path, towards mingyu's car. mingyu opened the passenger door for wonwoo being the gentleman that he was and closed it after wonwoo was seated comfortably. he sat down in the driver's seat, buckling his own seatbelt and started driving to the school.

the drive there was silent, neither saying anything to each other. mingyu was more focused on the road where as wonwoo stared out the window, watching people occasionally come into view as they drove pass. the daily radio news popped up inbetween the songs that were played. wonwoo glanced at mingyu from the corner of his eye and saw mingyu looking at him too. the two flustered boys looked away, focusing on things other than the boy they were sat next to.

they approached the school and mingyu parked at the front where many other cars were aswell. mingyu and wonwoo stepped out the car, locking it and entering from the front entrance. the doors automatically opened and followed the red carpet that lead straight up to where the party was held. even from the outside, you could here the loud music being played and the cheers of many teenagers having the time of their lives.

they walked through the doors and saw crowds of people holding glasses under the neon blue lights, illuminating the whole hall. most of the decorations were a cream white colour with pieces of silk hanging from the ceiling in the middle, going out and connecting to the walls on the outskirts. a table near to the front of the room had a variety of food displayed like a buffet, a few people grabbing a drink to quench their thirst.

the two walked around together to find people they knew, mingyu holding wonwoo's small hand tightly so he wouldn't get lost in the crowd. they reached the back of the hall where some tables were and found their group of friends chatting away in their dashing suits. "hey guys." mingyu greeted, raising his voice slightly so he could be heard over the booming music.

"hey, mingyu. hey, wonwoo." soonyoung waved. "you guys look amazing!"

"thanks, so do you. hey minghao!" mingyu waved at the others who were sitting at the two tables behind soonyoung. minghao stood up from his seat with junhui's hand in his. "hey mingyu, wanna join me and junnie to the dance floor. i asked soonyoung and jihoon earlier, but they said no."

"sure, we'll join after a quick snack and drink." mingyu said. he turned to wonwoo and asked, "is that okay with you?" wonwoo nodded.

"it's not my fault jihoon is a shy, emo baby that doesn't like to dance with his boyfriend!" soonyoung whined pouting, wanting to dance with his boyfriend.

"shut up you big baby! if it'll make you happy i'll make it up to you with cuddles and kisses." jihoon said, rolling his eyes at his sulking boyfriend. "yay!" soonyoung cheered, wrapping his arms around jihoon.

"want me to go get you a drink?" mingyu asked and wonwoo nodded. "yup, i'll be waiting here." he replied, sitting down next to jihoon being cuddled by his boyfriend and watched as mingyu walked away and disappear into the crowd.

"how do you like being mingyu's date?" soonyoung asked, still hugging jihoon who was busy on his phone. "what do you mean? he just asked me to go as friends." wonwoo said.

"oh my god, you really are oblivious to everything i swear. can you not tell that mingyu really li-" soonyoung was interrupted with mingyu returning with a drink in each hand, passing one to wonwoo. "thanks, gyu."

they talked for a while, finishing their drinks and soonyoung still complained about jihoon not dancing with him. "speaking of dancing, wonwoo, want to dance with me." mingyu bowed slightly, his hand out ready for wonwoo to take. wonwoo smiled at mingyu's silliness, "sure."

(play mood music, if you'd like to of course.)

you're the right time

wonwoo took mingyu's hand as they walked onto the dance floor filled with students. the song changed to a much slower song, people started ballroom dancing with their partners. small deocrative lights started appearing on the ceiling, resembling the stars that shone that night. the pair reached the middle of the dance floor, everyone dancing around them. "i just realised i have no idea how to dance." wonwoo confessed, showing a nervous face.

at the right moment

"i'll help you, just follow my lead." mingyu reassured. he took wonwoo's hand and placed it on his right shoulder, holding wonwoo's other hand in his and intertwining their fingers. he slid his hand to wonwoo's side, trying his best not to blush too hard.

"what if i mess up? what if i accidentally step on your foot or something? what if i trip over my feet and fall over, wouldn't people start laughing at me?" wonwoo frowned, only these discouraging thoughts roaming in his head. wonwoo had his head tilted down, not looking at mingyu in the eye, already embarassed.

you're the sunlight

mingyu took wonwoo's chin, tilting it upwards to make the elder look at him, giving him a smile. "don't think about what everyone else thinks. just focus on me. focus on us." they started swaying to the beat of the music, the two smiling at each other as they were coated in the soft neon blue lighting.

"see, you're not that bad." mingyu complimented, staring into wonwoo's eyes. everything else was a blur, figures of people dancing around them were fuzzy, the music drowning out the mumbled small talk of others.

mingyu felt so in love, even more than before, which he thought wasn't even possible. although he knew wonwoo wouldn't accept his love, just holding him like this was enough for mingyu. holding wonwoo liked this felt like he was holding the whole world in his arms. mingyu wanted everything to stay like this, where wonwoo is happy and doesn't have to worry about anyone coming to harm him. mingyu wanted wonwoo safe and mingyu would do anything to protect him.

keeps my heart going

this night felt so magical, it almost felt like a dream to mingyu. feeling wonwoo's embrace made his heart beat so fast it would jump out of his body at any moment, but he didn't want to stop this feeling. this feeling, the love he felt for wonwoo, the urge to kiss him, the way he wanted to just make wonwoo his; it was too strong to contain. and he didn't mind. even if he tried, even if he tried to stop this love he had for the elder; every second they spend together, mingyu continues to fall for the trap that is jeon wonwoo.

"mingyu?" wonwoo spoke up. "erm- t-thank you..."

"thank you? for what?" mingyu asked, pulling wonwoo a bit closer.

know when i'm with you

"for everything. if it wasn't for you, i'd still be suffering because of bambam. because of you, i wasn't taken to some foreign country. because of you, i've felt happiness for the first time in years." wonwoo said, giving mingyu a soft smile. everything that wonwoo said was true. wonwoo genuinely felt happy and it was all because of mingyu. mingyu was his source of happiness, his source of strength, his source of support; mingyu was the light that brightened up wonwoo's dark, lonely world. and for that wonwoo will forever thank him for that, thank him for saving wonwoo from the void that were his dark memories and regrets.

can't keep myself from falling

"wonwoo, i..." mingyu wiped a small tear from his eye. wonwoo chuckled and cupped mingyu's face with one of his hands, brushing his thumb across mingyu's cheek. "aw, don't cry now." mingyu wanted this night to last forever, feeling the warmth from wonwoo's touch and just savour every second of it, before it would be taken away.

right time at the right moment

"i don't know why i'm crying honestly. its just that... wonwoo... i love seeing you happy, i love seeing you smile. if i ever saw you hurt, i would do anything just to make you happy and see that adorable smile of yours. you don't need to thank me, wonwoo. because even if you decide to push me away, even if we aren't friends anymore in the future: i'll always be here for you, i'll always be here to make you smile." mingyu smiled, resting his forehead on wonwoo's, bending down slightly.

just in that moment of time, everything stopped, everything around them didn't matter. everything felt so perfect it was too good to believe. to the two of them, it felt like it was them against the world and they could take on anything that life threw at them. they were in their own world, and nothing could break them apart.

with every step we take together, i fall in love with you more. but i'll have to tell you the truth, or i'll soon die in this endless cycle.

it's you

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

21.6K 722 56
Jeon Wonwoo, your typical emo, quiet boy. Kim Mingyu, the forever happy kid. Started: 28/01/2020 Ended: 20/07/2020
22.5K 996 62
[SOULMATE AU - Everyone is born with gray eyes that only change color when they kiss their soulmate] Mingyu kissed Wonwoo due to a bet, and Wonwoo do...
16.3K 231 34
"𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆..." 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘤...
3K 117 8
Kim Mingyu was once a gentle and introverted person. He was always soft-spoken and reserved, preferring to keep to himself. Jeon Wonwoo, on the other...