The Lost Desire

Ddlb_writer

*NOT SEXUAL* In this world you can only be one of 8 things, a little, Dom, maschocist, sadist, owner, pet, s... Еще

▪~1~▪
▪~3~▪
▪~4~▪
▪~5~▪
▪︎~6~▪︎
▪︎~7~▪︎
▪︎~Valentine's Special~▪︎

▪~2~▪

7.8K 130 87
Ddlb_writer

Caspin's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring today. I groggily got up and dismissed it, then I realised I had my thumb in my mouth.

"Nnh, I need to stop loosing all my pacis...." I grumble to myself.

I tried to start my normal morning routine, but I didn't remember what I had to do.

"Wat dwid Airwen sway to dwo fwirst...?" I question myself.

Oh well.....nothing much I can do now...

I just sighed and went downstairs to eat.

I opened the fridge to look for what I should eat when a note fell down.

I picked up the note, I couldn't read it however one word stuck out.

Adien....

This brought me out of my little space. I was capable of reading now, so I read it.

"Caspian,

I was wrong to say I loved you. It's over. I deserve better than you.

- Aiden"

I've probably read that note a thousand times....but it still hurts like the first time.

I immediately started tearing up.

And just like that I was as quickly in little space as I was out of it.

I fell to the floor and started to heavily cry.

Why am I so unlovable???

I lost track of time due to my pity party.

So I was startled by the knock on my door.

*knock* * knock*

"Airwen....." I softly mumble.

"Caspian, it's me, can you open the door for me?" He asked me.

I walk over to the door, and try opening it, but failed.

"Do you need me to open the door bud?" Aaron asks me from the other side.

"Wes..peawse... " I say.

Aaron has a spare key for whenever things like this happen.

Soon enough I hear the door open and see Aaron.

"Airwen!" I yell and run into arms.

"Hey bud," he replies while ruffling my hair a little. "Are you alright Casp?" Aaron lightly asks me.

"Weah," I reply weakly before sticking my thumb in my mouth. Aaron pulls it out almost immediately.

"You know you can't do that, did you lose your paci again?" He questions me.

"Wes..." I reply shamefully.

"Alright, I'll go look for one," He replies before wandering into the living room to look for one.

He came back a few minutes later with a pink paci with a crown on it and a paci clip.

Aaron attaches the clip to the paci, then me, then he just light pushes it in my mouth.

"You ready?" Aaron asked me.

I just nod. Aaron grabs my hand and walks out the door with me and locks it after.

We had a silent drive to school today. Aaron broke the silence when he pulled into the parking lot.

"How old are you bud?" He asked me.

I count my fingers and hold up a 3.

"Alright, when we walk in you need to hold my hand so you don't get lost okay?" He tells me.

"Yes, Airwen," I reply.

He helped me get out of the car and held my hand.

We walked into the school to find the principal waiting for us.

"Caspian, hey bud," He spoke to me.

I just shyly waved and hid behind Aaron.

Aaron and the principal were talking about something, I don't know what though.

Aaron's P.O.V

The principle tried talking to Caspian, but that didn't really work.

"Aaron, you're not a daddy," he says sternly to me.

"No sir, I am not," I reply respectfully.

"Then why do you take care of him like you are?" He asks annoyed.

"He doesn't have a daddy sir, and nobody else is willing to take care of him," I reply with respect again.

"I can't let you take care of him anymore," he bluntly states.

Then who will? There are no daddies for him here....unless....they send him away? No, they can't possibly...

"With all due respect, he's a little and needs someone to supervise and care for him, and as I've stated, if I don't nobody will," I reply in a calm manner.

"Well you see Aaron, a master is closest to a dom so I'll put him with a master as I see fit," He replied before walking away not even giving me a chance to protest this absurd idea.

No....no...this is not good..all the masters are so mean, ruthless, forceful and cold. Caspian doesn't need that, especially as a little...

And he was upset about Aiden this morning too.....yes I knew, I saw the note on the floor.

I was broke out of my thought when Caspian pulled on my shirt. I looked down at him.

"Is he gwone?" He asked with as lisp.

"Yes, he is," I reply to him.

Caspain just makes grabby hands at me.

Awww, he's so cute....but am I allowed to hold him?? Oh well, fuck it.

I pick Caspian up and set him on my hip. He lays his head on my chest and slowly starts to fall asleep.

If I was a daddy, I'd be his...like c' mon he's so adorable. But I can barely take care of myself. (Honestly, anyone else?)

I just pace around the hallways waiting for the bell to ring. While I was waiting someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around and saw who it was, It was  our school's most popular sadist, Ryker Westcott.

"Yes?" I ask softly trying to remind calm and collective.

"Are you a daddy?" He asks suspiciously.

"No," I simply reply.

Ryker walks up behind me and whispers in my ear.

"Then what are you?"

Control yourself Aaron.....just answer this extremely hot saidst.....

"M-m-" I didn't even get to properly reply before he harshly grabbed my hips.

"Mmh~" I moaned.

Shit shit shit shit......

He smirks when I did that.

"What's your name, pretty boy?" He asks me with a smug look.

"A-aaron," I reply with a stutter.

"Surely you know who I am," he smirks.

He's so dominant.....I just imagine him roughly.....no Aaron you're holding an innocent bean, stop thinking like that...

"Loss of words?" He asks smugly.

"Y-yeah.." I stutter out.

"Give me your phone number?" he says.

I want to see how he'll react if I'm disobedient....

"O-or w-what?" I question him.

Ryker smirks.

"Naughty boy defying me....you'll have to be punished~" Ryker whispers huskily in my ear.

I don't know how much more I can take before I-

Caspain's P.O.V

I woke up to Aaron lightly shaking me in his arms.

"Caspian, the bells about to ring, you need to get up," he softly says.

"Why cam't da bwell wake me up?" I ask with a lisp.

"You remember what happened don't you?" Aaron lightly asked me.

I blushed looking down remembering......the bell was too loud and scary for a wake-up call....so I had an accident....

"Do you want me to carry you to your class bud?" Aaron asked me.

"Wes Airwen," I reply sleepily.

He carried me to my first class, math. Aaron then bounced me on his hip.

"Caspian, we're here bud," he says softly.

I just grumble as I'm set carefully on the floor. Aaron then looks me in the eyes.

"I need you to be big right now, okay?" He asks me.

I try to get out of little space, but it's not really effective.

"How old are you Caspian?" He asks me.

"Six," I reply.

"Better than nothing," he sighs. "Will you be good on your own now?" He asks me.

No....stay with me...make sure I am....

"Yea," I shortly reply.

"Alright, paci," He a says to me.

I reluctantly give my paci to Aaron.

We do this so I don't have an easy time slipping.

Littles are allowed to slip during class.....but I don't have a daddy....so I'm not allowed to.

"Good boy, now go wait in your seat until the bell rings," he tells me.

I walk over to my desk and sit down in it. I started thinking about what it would be like to have a daddy. Just the thought of it made me ecstatic, but I know I'll probably end up with a master or owner.....

My thoughts were interrupted when some guy sat next to me.

He immediately looks over at me and scoffs.

W-what did I do wrong? I felt like crying.

"Listen, since there are no daddies, and they don't want that pain boy taking care of you, I supposedly have to do it," He says annoyed.

"Sorry.." I quietly apologize.

"I'm a master, so adress me as such," He  said in an annoyed tone.

"Sorry.......Master," I apologize again, but the word "master" doesn't feel right on my tongue.

"I'm not gonna treat you any differently than my slaves," he bluntly states.

I didn't respond, because I was too in shock about this whole situation. I knew this would happen eventually happen, but not so soon....

Suddenly I felt a harsh sting on my face.

H-he h-hit me......

That reminded me if Aiden, when he would slap me, and that caused me to start slipping.

I just want a daddy! I wanted to cry so bad, but I didn't.

"Answer me you little shit," he says annoyed.

"Y-y-yes master," I stutter.

"You address me as Master Liam always," he says pissed off.

"R-right, sorry Master Liam," I apologize almost on the verge of tears.

I was struggling to not slip into deep headspace right now.

I started slowly slipping back into a smaller headspace. So I started to suck on my thumb because Aaron had my paci.

Suddenly I felt a harsh grab on my wrist.

It was from Liam...

"You're fucking disgusting, stop it," he says in an annoyed tone. Before shoving me off my chair.

I just want a daddy...who won't hurt me.

I want my paci...that comforts me.

I want to be loved...not abused.

I want to be rightfully and fairly owned...not owned forcefully.

I was so lost in thought that I was startled when the bell rang. Then I felt something wet start to spread near my crotch.. nooo not again.

I ran out of that class crying. Nobody cared to take a second glance at me.

I  burst into of the littles bathrooms. I ran into a stall and had and just brokedown.

Why can't I just have a daddy??!!

Do I not deserve a daddy?

Am I just meant to suffer....?

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I hope you guys enjoyed that. Let me know your thoughts and questions.

*ALSO, AWHILE AGO CASPAIN'S NAME WAS ERIN, BUT I CHANGED IT. I WROTE A FEW PARTS BEFORE CHANGING IT AND THERE ARE STILL A FEW SLIPS UPS IN HERE. SO BARE WITH ME WHILE I GO AND FIX IT PLEASE! LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED ANY*

Word Count: 1,847

-New Chatchrer Info-

Ryker Westcott:

- Age: 17
- Classification: Sadist
- Friends: ???
- Masochist: N/A
- Rarity: Common
- Likes: Obedience, Inflicting Pain, Teasing, Humiliating and Embarrassing Others, Being Dominant
- Dislikes: Disobedience, Being Dominated, Feeling Powerless, Not Being In Control

Liam:

- Age: 15
- Classification: Master
- Friends: ???
- Slave(s): Erin & 4 other girls
- Rarity: Common
- Likes: Obedience, Being In Charge 24/7, Sexual Things, Giving Abusive Punishments
- Dislikes: Disobidence, CryBabies, Littels, Anyone Other Than Him, Repeating Himself

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Of A Certain Age KorrynAnderson

Научная фантастика

259K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
A Different Virus: Heartfire Crystal Scherer

Научная фантастика

9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...