𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖...

By suguruisbabygirl

Jason Todd x Reader 1-Shots [Art rights go to DC Comics] Rated K+ to T 1/2: You, (Y/N), are the main characte... More

Intro & Rules
How you met: Prologue/Beginning
How you met (cont.)
Winter
Requests?
Surfer!Jason x Mermaid!Reader
How Jay-Bird acts towards you
A/N: Holy Crap!
On (or Off?) Hiatus
Surfer! Jason x Mermaid! Reader: Part 2 (REQUESTED)
Red Hood x Supervillain! Reader
Punk Star! Jason Todd x Reader
Aside from the 1-Shots...

Jealousy, Jealousy (REQUESTED)

292 6 2
By suguruisbabygirl

(This was a requested one-shot by one of my super sweet followers nightfallbbrae. I'm sorry that it took so long to make this. I hope you like it, friend! <3 I added some random OCs in there.

I'm warning you, there are going to be some dirty references and occasional dirty scenes. If you don't like that type of stuff, just don't read this one-shot. It's going to be in [Y/N]'s POV for the most part.)

~~~~

[PG-13 FLUFF]

~Y/N's POV~

Today I'm going to Dick Grayson's birthday party with my boyfriend, Jason. His friends Kori and Roy Harper are joining us; which is genuinely reassuring. I can cope with big crowds much better if I am there with a group or a few friends that I know.

Roy pulls his Honda Civic up to our friend's house and I can't help but start to feel nervous. "Is something giving you bothersome feelings?" Kori inquires; wrapping an arm around my shoulders comfortingly. "I'm just nervous. I heard that Dick has a lot of people invited and I don't want to make a scene over something stupid." I confess openly. "Don't worry about it, (Y/N)! You'll have us to keep you safe." The guy also known as Arsenal grins playfully.

Jason pecks my cheek and opens the car door for Kori and me. "Roy's right, babe. You have nothing to worry about. Dick and I may not have always seen eye to eye, but he's honestly a great guy." After all of us get out of the car, Jason wraps an arm around my waist sweetly and we stroll up to the front door.

Kori volunteered to hold his birthday gift (a boxed gift set of coconut products from The Body Shop and a gift card to See's Candies) and the rest of us gladly let her. We're not the best at organizing presents, but Jay-Bird made sure a bag and tissue paper was hiding the Body Shop merch.

I reluctantly pressed the doorbell and Dick almost instantly opened the door with a bright smile on his face. Kori winks at me reassuringly and I nod. She may be from another planet, but I could understand that she was trying to comfort me. Her wink was like a way that she told me everything was gonna be okay.

He gives all of us hugs and passionately kisses Kori (who accepts it right away) as a greeting. "Jason! (Y/N)! Roy! Star! Come on in guys!" Dick exclaims joyfully. I giggle softly while his sky blue eyes meet the bag in my best friend's hands. "Oh my gosh! You guys didn't have to get me a gift!" The birthday boy gushes ecstatically. Roy smirks in satisfaction, "We may have had our differences, man, but you're still a friend. Happy birthday Dick."

Dick chuckles and shakes Roy's hand graciously. "Are you guys gonna just stand in front of the door or join the party?" He teased.

The four of us obliged to enter the noisy yet spacious two-story house filled with party guests. You Make Me Feel... by Cobra Starship and Sabi was booming from a sleek set of two speakers. The kitchen was sort of crowded with people taking nibbles from their plates with appetizers on them. Diverse pairs were grinding against each other to the beat on the dance floor while others were chilling separately at a table with few chairs surrounding it.

Kori wanders with Dick upstairs with suggestive winks at Jason and I. Roy tells us to see him later while he heads to the bar outside. Jason and I are the only two left downstairs in the center of it all. "What do you want to do, Jay-Bird?" I ask innocently. He holds my hands in his and gazes into my (e/c) eyes. "It's been a little while since we had some food. I'm gonna grab you a slice of pizza and an (f/s), okay?" Jason suggests before leaving me by myself.

Conveniently I'm standing on the edge of the dance floor and unintentionally attracting a lot of attention. I awkwardly sway my hips to Death of a Bachelor by Panic! at the Disco until I feel arms wrapped around my waist and someone spanking me. "What the-" I shout sheepishly.

A group of three guys start dancing with me, which is super weird. But hey, at least they're all about the same age as me... "You look great tonight, baby girl." The blonde surfer boy flirts; wrapping his arms around my collarbone. "This beauty does, doesn't she Colin?" The cute brunette to my left comments seductively. His tanned hands rest on my left hip. "Yeah." The blondie known as Colin grins hazily. "You're so sexy," The black-haired punk with two lip piercings on purrs.

I feel conflicted towards all of the attention, not to mention a guy that isn't my boyfriend (Colin) grinding against me. "What are your names?" I stammer shyly. "You already know Colin gorgeous. I'm Mike, and that sexy punk who's dying to tongue-battle with you is Elliot." The brunette I discovered is Mike introduces himself and his friends. "Seriously, shut up Mikey boy," Elliot growls in annoyance. "Did I do anything wrong?" I ask awkwardly.

As the next song starts playing, I make a beeline for the bathroom but can't get these guys to leave me alone. "Need some help getting those clothes off, cupcake?" Elliot shoves his friends aside and ambles close enough to me so that our noses are barely touching. I shouldn't have worn this outfit today. That's probably it. I think to myself.

Right in the nick of time, Jason places our food (two slices of combo pizza) and drinks (two glasses of water) on a table and rushes to my side; holding me close to him. "Hey, what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" My boyfriend sneers defensively. "Chill out, man. I didn't know she was taken." Elliot crosses his arms before sending me a suggestive wink. "I just wanted to use the bathroom, Jay." I murmured with guilt flooding my voice. In the most modest way possible, I admit bluntly: "I didn't want to make a scene or get any attention. I'm a loyal girl who sticks with her commitments, and my current one is Jay-Bird." I tentatively kiss my boyfriend's cheek.

Elliot nods with understanding and shoots casual finger guns at us. "Y'know, that's cool. Colin and Mikey are gonna be disappointed, but I respect that. If you guys need helping beating someone up or something, I'm your punk." He cleared the air and strolled towards the backyard.

Even though everything worked itself out, I can't help but feel bad for making him upset. Jason hugs me tighter in response. "It's nothing to worry about Supergirl. You're just naturally attractive, and I'm glad that you chose to be with me." He coos tenderly. I take a seat next to him on the couch in the living room while we dig into our slices of pizza. "So you aren't mad at me?" I inquire in shock. "(Y/N), I know you can handle yourself. I trust you and know that we wouldn't hurt each other. I've said this quite a few times, but I love you (Y/N) (L/N)." Jason answers with a mouthful of pizza.

We lean in and share a chaste kiss on the lips as Kori and Dick rush down the stairs to sit with us. Kori and Dick have tousled hair now, and purple splotches rest on their necks. "What happened up there, you two?" I smirk slyly as Jason guzzles his cup of water. "Let's say I gave Dick another birthday gift." My best friend replies in embarrassment. The two of us watch their cheeks turn a darker shade of red in amusement.

Roy joins us with a girl at his side in a tired stupor. "Ladies and gents, this is Alessandra Capaldi, my gorgeous Italian one-night stand of the evening." He grins boldly. "She's exotic and speaks fluent Italian. Say something in Italian, love." She just sits there in his lap awkwardly for a little bit. "You got lucky then, Harper." I joke slyly. "Says the one dancing with three guys." He mutters.

Thankfully I was the only one who heard him. Alessandra blushes and bashfully mumbles, "Buona notte." while I rest my head on Jay-Bird's shoulder. "Excuse me for asking Jason, but can I stay the night here?" Kori inquires with a yawn. "I guess so. Everyone's pretty tired, so we're gonna head out Dick. Happy birthday, man." Jason shakes his extended brother's hand before we stroll to the car. "You crazy kids use protection, okay?!" Roy chuckles suggestively to Kori and Dick.

As we bring Alessandra to the Civic and drive home, I lay my head on Jason's shoulder again and mumble to him, "Roy shouldn't really talk."

Long story short, we enjoyed ourselves. Especially Kori. ;)

-- -- --

Thoughts? I had a lot of fun writing this, so thanks for the prompt @nightfallbbrae! Alessandra is so pure, oh my gosh.

I had to add that bit of Robstar in there because I can't see Dick and Star with anyone else.

Anyway, stay tuned for more, remember that God loves you, and feel free to check out my latest work 6y's Plot Shop!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 6.2K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
82.8K 2.6K 36
Ever wanted to be in a love triangle? What about a love... pentagon? Roy Harper x Jason Todd x Reader x Dick Grayson x Wally West Best ranking: #1 In...
111K 3.4K 50
One shots about Jason Todd + Dick Grayson
23.9K 619 14
So this is another Story my little sister wrote! It's a Jason Todd x sister reader, and I think its pretty good, anything with Jason Todd in it is go...