mister princess

Da rosypink-

WARNING: language Marco was normally a good kid. But after he is caught stealing, his strict hispanic mother... Altro

𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔬𝔫𝔒
𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔱𝔴𝔬
𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔱π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒
𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔒
𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔰𝔦𝔡
𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔰𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫
𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔒𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

19.2K 104 64
Da rosypink-

Soon enough, we were back at our dorm. We dumped all of our shopping bags out on the third bed, which I had now claimed as mine.

"Let's start filling up your closet." Avery suggested. We set my dress and heels aside for the dinner tonight, and got to work hanging up the tops and dresses, and skirts on hangers, and pushing all of my things to the far right. Kelsey had gotten the middle, and Avery got the far left of the closet. On the shelf near the top we stuck all of the shoes we bought. It took a little bit to find women's shoes in my size, but we eventually bought a few pairs of heels, sandals, canvas shoes, and one pair of sneakers.

Next, we took to the four drawers underneath my bed. One was filled with big t-shirts and other lacy tops to be used as pajamas, one was filled with the few sweatpants and leggings we bought—also mainly for sleepwear—one was for my socks that I brought from home, and the final one was for underwear—aka the lacy panties and padded bras we bought. An embarrassed chill was sent down my side when I thought about having to wear girl's panties again.

After, we put away the makeup the girls had bought for me while they explained what each product was for and called. After that, everything was finished. I pushed my long, deep chocolate colored hair behind my head, grumbling.

"It's so annoying that my hair keeps getting in the way. How do you guys normally deal with that?" I complained.

"Oh! The scrunchies!" Kelsey exclaimed, grabbing the bag with my accessories in it, tossing it onto the bathroom counter, and selecting a pale yellow scrunchie from the bag. "Here, I'll show you. You can just pull it back like this—" She demonstrates by pulling her hair behind her head and wrapping the scrunchie around it "—for a low ponytail, or if you want a bun or high ponytail, you have to flip your hair over, like this—" She then took the scrunchie out of her hair, and flipped her head over so her hair hung over the floor, then slowly showed me as she pulled it all together near the center of her head, then wrapped it around itself and secured it with a scrunchie. "—and voila! Messy bun." She smiled, satisfied. Confused, I attempted at the same thing with my long wig. It sure was messy alright, but at least it held my hair up and out of my face.

Avery glanced at her phone. "It's almost 4:00, so we should probably start getting ready for dinner."

"We have two hours, though!" I told them. The girls both chuckled.

"It's gonna take a while to take turns in the shower and get ready, and especially you, since we still need to train you on how to walk in heels." Kelsey explained with an amused smile. I blushed, embarrassed. "Here, you can shower first. And make sure you shave your legs, and underarms, and even your arms too, if you want. Just make sure you have minimal
body hair and that you use my soap so you smell nice and girly." I only nodded, and the girls left the bathroom.

Now I was by myself, and I turned around, looking at my reflection in the mirror. Every time I saw myself, it was weird. I had to get used to seeing myself as this pretty girl Anita, and not that quiet boy Marco I'm used to.

Yeah, I was definitely a pretty girl. I could even be in the ranks of the popular girls at my school. Maybe it was because of my soft facial features, or maybe my thin, not very masculine figure that allows girl's clothes to easily fit me and make me look so feminine, but I definitely made a pretty cute girl.

I sighed, turning on the shower water, and began to undress. First my top, and I struggled for a moment to unclasp the bra, but I eventually figured it out. Then my skirt, until the only thing I saw in the mirror was kind of a funny sight. From the neck up, I looked like a girl, with my light make-up and messy bun, but chest-down was a boy standing in nothing but boxer briefs. I realized this would probably be the last time I'd be seeing myself with anything masculine on for a while before sliding the underwear off and saying goodbye to Marco for the rest of the quarter, and hello to Anita.

♛ ♛ ♛

     After I showered, I wrapped a towel around myself. I accidentally cut myself like twice while shaving, but I figured it out on my own—except for Avery yelling from the other side of the bathroom door. My face was now washed as well so the girls could re-do fancier makeup for the dinner, but somehow I still looked somewhat like a girl with the towel around my whole body. A loud knock on the door made me jump.

     "Marco?—or, Anita, open up!" Kelsey's voice shouted from the other side. I bit my lip nervously, and creaked the door open. She handed me the one thing I had been dreading most about this whole process—panties. A pair of lacy white panties dangled from Kelsey's fingers. "I don't wanna see your dick, so just put these on and then come out and I'll help you with the rest of it while Avery showers." I blushed tomato red.

     "Okay," I sort of whispered, and snatched the panties in embarrassment. I dropped the towel to the floor once the door was closed and stared at the tiny lace fabric in my hands. I took a deep breath before lowering the panties closer to the floor, then slowly stepping one foot carefully through one hole, then the other. The soft, lacy fabric brushed my ankle, gently tickling it. I sucked in my breath as I slowly and steadily pulled the fabric up, shivering every so slightly as it slid its way up my legs and came to a stop, resting snugly on my hips. I exhaled hard, a strange, warm, feeling of pleasure surging through my body as the panties rubbed in between my thighs as I turned to admire them in the mirror. I was in shock. I couldn't believe I was actually wearing girls underwear—and that they actually made my butt look really good. I blushed, staring right at the soft tint of red on my face, messy bun still resting atop my head. Why am I enjoying this? I questioned myself as I stared blankly at my own red face.

Suddenly, the knob to the bathroom door turned, and I fumbled to quickly snatch up the towel and awkwardly hold it so it covered the panties, my face now going beet red. Kelsey stood in the doorway, giggling.

"How do they feel?" She asked, with a sly smile. I didn't respond, only silently fixing the towel so it hung more appropriately around my waist. "You can drop that, Marco." I silently obeyed, revealing the bright white lace encasing my hips, ass, and—um—front. Kelsey smiled with a small chuckle. "Cute!" She complimented. "Now turn around, lemme do your bra." Embarrassed, I turned around, watching in the mirror as the redhead carefully tightened the straps to my black, padded bra. At this point, I could almost look like a girl in only her underwear if I didn't have such a boyish frame. I think Kelsey noticed the same thing. "We need to add some hips, like curves or something." She murmured. "Here, come with me."

I followed her out of the bathroom and into our dorm. "Avery, you can have the shower now," She instructed, and Avery stood and quickly tied her jet-black hair up. I wondered how she did it so easily and efficiently.

"Kay, thanks!" She stopped to look me up and down. "Damn, Marco, your ass looks cute in those." She winked. I blushed even harder—if that was even possible. And with that, Avery disappeared into the bathroom and I heard the shower start running again.

    Kelsey led me to the center of the room and pulls the black cotton dress from the hanger. I feel a surge of excitement shoot through me momentarily, which was weird, but I elected to ignore it. Kelsey helped me step into the dress, then pulled the straps over my shoulders. Sure enough, an hourglass shape was immediately given to my body as she zipped up the back of the dress, and the same feeling of pleasure shot up my spine, following the zipper's path. Kelsey turned me to face the mirror, and I couldn't help the corners of my lips itching into a smile. The dress must have been designed in someway to give an hourglass shape, because my waist definitely looked smaller than before, while my hips looked a little wider. The skirt flared out nicely, and the edge brushed against my thighs warmly every time I moved my legs.

I was then seated at the desk, and the dress awkwardly flared up, revealing my panties as I sat. I blushed, quickly pushing the fabric back down. Kelsey giggled.

"Yeah, you'll have to learn how to start sitting like a lady, too." She said with an amused face as she plugged something into the electrical outlet on the wall.

"What's that for?" I asked as the placed the contraption on the desk.

"Hair straightener. I'm going to use it to fix your hair." Kelsey commented, pulling the scrunchie from my wig and letting the dark brown hair all spill over the back of the chair, falling to the length of my waist. As the straightener heated up, Kelsey began pulling my hair, piece by piece, up to the top of my head.

"Wait, why are you putting it back up if you just took it down?" I asked again. Kelsey laughed.

"Would you stop asking questions? It's for the hairstyle." She smiled amusedly. I sealed my lips and watched in silence as she continued bringing my hair to the top of my head, then using a thin, black elastic hair tie, wrapping it around the base of all the gathered hair three times. She then pulled two good portions of hair out from the front of my head, letting the chunks fall and frame my face. She then grabbed the straightener, which made me shift in my seat nervously as she brought the heated contraption so close to my face. She clamped down on each piece of hair, pulling the iron down, and curving just a bit when she reached the end of the piece, allowing both pieces to curl just the tiniest bit to frame my face nicely. She then continued this method on pieces of hair individually in my ponytail, claiming it would give my hair "volume."

     Once Kelsey was satisfied with my hairstyle, she said she needed to wait for Avery to get out of the bathroom so we can do my makeup. Lucklily for us, we heard the bathroom door open as soon as she finished her sentence. Avery stood in the doorway wearing only a bathrobe, her hair wet. She gasped. "Ohmigod, Marco!" She beamed. "You look so cute with your hair like that!" Her excitement was kind of contagious, and I gave a small smile.

     "Hey, perfect timing, Avery. Could you do his makeup while I shower?" Kelsey asked. "And then afterwords we should both get dressed while we try to show him how to talk and act like a girl, and then finally how to walk in heels."

     "Of course!" Avery said, giddy with excitement. Then she collected all of the makeup we bought for me today and brought it to the desk, where she spun my chair around so I could face her while Kelsey began to shower. She began to repeat basically the same process that I had done on my face earlier, when I was at the beauty salon. Only this time, Avery said something about adding color to my eyes and lips. When she spun me back around in the chair, I studied my makeup look. It was gorgeous. Avery told me the dark eyeshadow look was called a smokey eye, but she had added some silver glitter into the inner corners of my eyes before doing my mascara. I also had red lips now. I brought two fingers up to my face to gently touch them, careful as not to rub the pigment off of my lips. Avery sighed happily.

"Girl, you look drop-dead gorgeous." She giggled. She then left the vanity area, and grabbed her dress from the closet. I couldn't tell exactly what it looked like, but I did see that it was red, and glittery. I sat in silence, awkwardly waiting, until I saw Avery begin to untie her robe.

"Gah!" I yelped, shielding my eyes and looking away. I heard a soft thud as Avery's robe dropped to the ground. She giggled.

"You can open your eyes, Marco." She said softly, and I slowly obeyed, seeing Avery standing there in merely her underwear. As she unwrapped the towel around her head, allowing her jet-black hair to come cascading down, falling just in front of her shoulders, I couldn't help but stare. She looked... gorgeous. Obviously, this was the first time 14-year-old me had seen a girl anything close to naked, so I couldn't peel my eyes off. Maybe I was living like a girl, but that didn't change the fact that I was still a straight boy at heart—right?

I admired Avery's body. She wore a sleek, black, strapless, lacy bra to hold her breasts, and wore hot pink, lacy panties. Her body had the slightest curves, giving her a soft hourglass shape. My eyes trailed up from her hips, to her chest, up to her face, and immediately blushed, looking away. I had just stared at this girl naked who I'd just met that day!

"Sorry," I whispered. Avery chuckled.

"It's alright," She approached me, rubbing a hand on my shoulder and talking just quietly enough for me to hear her. "Lots of girls change in front of each other." Her voice sent chills down my spine. In that moment, I was glad my hands in my lap covered my skirt, because if not she would totally see evidence that I had gotten.. um... a little excited.

Avery finally backed away, slipping on her dress. I helped her zip up the side, and she took my place at the vanity. I stared at her for a moment. Her dress was red and glittery, strapless, and had a fluffy skirt that flared out all around her when she sat down. After Avery began doing her makeup, Kelsey walked out of the bathroom in her robe. I decided to keep my eyes averted as Kelsey changed, for obvious reasons. When I turned around again, Kelsey had changed into a pale lavender colored dress. It looked like it was made of satin, and it had a skirt like my own and only had one strap at the top of the dress. The strap was thickly decorated with silver, glittery flowers, which continued along the neckline of the dress that snuggle rested on her chest, in a diagonal line, where the last flower was positioned just before the neckline reaches Kelsey's armpit.

"While Avery's using the vanity, I'll help you learn how to walk." Kelsey announced as she sat down on the bed, strapping on her own shiny, silver heels. I sat down next to her, putting on my shoes and buckling them in. I thought it was funny that the straps were fastened like a tiny belt buckle. I stood up, immediately wobbling, as I had forgotten that my feet rested on short stilettos now. Kelsey caught me, and both of us burst into a short giggle. "Okay," Kelsey said once I could finally balance standing on my own. "What you're gonna wanna do is to walk in a straight line, putting one foot in front of the other when you walk, like this." She slowly demonstrated, lining up the back of her heel of her right foot just in front of the toes on her left foot, then repeating with the other foot, and so on and so on. I copied her, only wobbling once as I made my way all the way across the room. "Wow! You're a fast learner." Kelsey smiled, and I beamed with pride at the compliment, walking back across the room, but a little bit quicker.

"Like this?" I asked.

"Yeah, but you still walk like a boy. Try to sway your hips just the smallest bit." Kelsey instructed. I obeyed, walking back across the room, but swaying my hips so my skirt swished around my legs, giving the most pleasing feeling as the fabric tickled my skin.

"Perfect!" Kelsey chided. "Okay, let's try sitting next. She walked over to my bed and sat down, crossing her legs over each other. "When you cross your legs, nobody will be able to see your underwear in case your skirt flies up. Which means no manspreading!"

I giggled. "Got it. Sit like a lady." I followed her, sitting down on the bed and folding my right leg over my left.

"Good, now let's work on your voice. It sounds... just a little too deep to be a girl's." She commented. I made a fake offended face, and she laughed.

     Secretly, I was enjoying my time dressing up so far, it was fun to experiment like this. Of course, I wouldn't admit it to Kelsey or myself, though I think inside we both already knew in a sense.

♛ ♛ ♛

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

93.1K 471 8
It's a story about young boy (Eric) who by chain of unfortunate events have to spend his vacation pretending to be a girl (Erica). During this crazy...
75K 480 19
Charlie was struggling to make ends meet, so in a desperate attempt to make money he decided to steal from his flatmate. When she found out, she took...
4.8K 120 13
Sam is your normal teenage guy except he's gay and he loves to crossdress. So Sam had to suffer years of bullying as well as his dad leaving him with...
2.6K 12 3
Jake has always been a bit different from the other boys. While his peers were interested in sports and video games, he found himself drawn to the wo...