Demionos Mortales De la Mafia...

By Rach0308

Valentina and Valencia were living a normal mafia life. Their little family of three ever since their mother... More

Part 1 - Characters
Part 1: The hidden truth
Part 1: Forgotten Memories
Part 1: Hold me back
Part 1: Italia
Part 1: Don't let me go
Part 1: Sexually Frustrated
Part 1: Hot blood burning in my Veins
Part 1: Date?
Part 1: Broken
Part 1: Deranged
Part 1: Hesitation
Part 1: Darkness of the mind
Part 1: Taking away the pain
Part 1: Daddy's little girl
Part 1: Light in the dark
Part 1: Hooked onto this feeling
Part 1: Get out my head
Part 1: 6 feet underground
Part 1: Heat of the moment
Part 1: Long shot
Part 1: Riding the Highway
Part 1: Take my hand
Part 1: People get ready
Part 1: Jamaica
Part 1: Heaven
Part 1: Old Memories
Part 1: The Races
Part 1: The Big Day
Part 1: Ice Creams and Daydreams
Part 1: This Charming Man
Part 1: Mio Amore
Part 1: Crying Silently
Part 1: Corrupted lies
Part 1: Cut To The Feeling
Part 1: Bed ridden
Part 1: I'm Your Music
Part 1: You're all I Need
Part 1: When The Water Breaks
Part 1: Accusations
Part 1: Seeing Double
Part 1: Suduction
Part 1: Getting Hard
Part 1: Bubble Baths
Part 1: Where is he?
Part 1: Bachelorette
Part 1: The best day of my life
Part 1: A bit of a change
Part 1: Mr and Mrs Lombardi
Part 1: Mission on my own!
Part 1: Who are you?
Part 1: Who am I?
Part 1: Fading away.
Part 1: I just want her back.
Part 1: Obey my every command
Part 1: I'll never forget...
Part 1: Memories that last a life time
Part 1: Hold me while you wait
Part 1: Isn't it weird to be so mean?
Part 1: Glad to be back in your arms
Part 1: I'll move heaven and earth for you
Part 1: Oh No. Its happened again.
Part 1: But we're happy!
Part 1: Time Fly's by
Part 1: Epilogue
BOOK 2! Yes it is here!
DRAIN MY SOUL!
NEW MAFIA BOOK! - She's His Mission

Part 1: You're what!?.......

2.3K 71 7
By Rach0308

Val's P.O.V.

"You're what!!" Dante shouts, and I flinch back, hitting his cabinet with his whiskey.

"I'm postponing the wedding; I refuse to walk down the aisle to meet my love looking like a beached whale. It's not happening," I say, calmly sorting myself. Pulling my top down to Cover my stomach as it's grown in size.

"Valentina, my love, you would look amazing in anything that you wear, pregnant or not, but if this is what you want, then okay. We will postpone it," he says, getting up from his seat and walking over to me, planting a kiss on my forehead, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Thank you" I smile, and I kiss him all over his face. Just like the first time I kissed him, sparks were flying. I smiled.

"I need to meet up with Mrs Fazilo to tell her to postpone the wedding and to tell the family" I smile sheepishly, and he laughs.

"Good luck telling Mama", he laughs, and I gulp.

"Why can't you! You're mammas boy!" I laugh, but he shakes his head.

"Your decision," Dante says as he files some paperwork placing it in a cabinet. Fuck. I leave his office with a final kiss goodbye, and I walk to Cenia's room to find her painting her nails.

"Hey, I told Dante that I'm postponing the wedding" I smile, and she nods, eager to know what he said.

"I'm glad, but what did he say?" she asks, smiling up at me.

"He said that it's fine and I've to take however long I need. So, pay up bitch" I snickered, and she groaned. This is the thing, Cenia, and I made a bet that Dante would postpone the wedding, she obviously said he wouldn't, but I guess I just know my Fiance well.

"$10, there you go," she says, slapping it into my hand, and I start giggling, shoving it down my bra.

"So, I have to tell the family," I sighed, and she snorted.

"Good luck", she laughed, and I nudged her.

"It's not funny. Madre and Eleanore are going to be angry. They were so excited," I huff and Cenia giggled.

"They'll understand" She smiled, and I nodded. They will, I mean, should I walk down the aisle, feet swollen, waddling and looking like a tank. No. I don't think so.

"Hopefully", she shouted just before I left, and I flipped her off. I opened her door to go find Eleanore and to phone Madre. Dear God, help me!

I knock on the door of Eleanore and Angelo's room. After 2 minutes, I heard a faint 'come in.'

"Hey, Eleanore", I smiled, and she looked at me with a suspicious look. I look down. This is harder than I thought.

"I just came to tell you that we are postponing the wedding" I smiled sheepishly, and she laughed. She actually laughed. I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"That is quite alright, dear. I'll let you in on a secret. I postponed mine so I could have Dante first and not look like a balloon walking down the aisle to meet Angelo," she laughed, and I cracked out a smile. Guess she knows how I feel.

"Angelo", she shouts, and I giggle. What is the chance that they betted on it too?

"Yes, sweetheart," he says, walking through, and he smiles at me. He's wearing his usual shirt and tie.

"Ciao, Valentina" he smiles and looks at his wife lovingly.

"Pay up. They've postponed the wedding" she smiled, and I burst into a fit of laughter. As Angelo's face drops to the floor.

"No way", he says, looking at me and sighing. I look at him apologetically. He slapped the money into Eleanore's hand, and she laughed.

"Thanks, honey, That'll teach you in future that I'm always right", she winks, and he grumbles.

"I bet you convinced her to postpone it!" Angelo says as he returns back to his office grumpily.

"I knew you bet on it" I laughed, and she laughed with me. I sat talking to her for a little while, and she said that she would speak to Mrs Fazilo. Now it's time to phone Madre and Mateo.

"Hola Madre", I smile on facetime.

"Hola, Val. How are you?" she smiles, and I've missed her sweet voice.

"I'm okay, but I have some news. Is Mateo over?" I smile, and she nods and shouts at him; seconds later, he pops on the screen.

"Hey, sis", he smiles, and I take a deep breath.

"Dante and I are postponing the wedding. My belly has kinda just popped, and I don't fit into my dress" I sighed, and I could see the anger bubbling in Madre's eyes.

"You better not be playing with me, Valentina", she huffs, pointing a finger to the screen.

"No, Madre, I'm not playing", I sigh, and she looks as she is about to put her hands through the screen to strangle me. Then the Spanish lecture comes...

"Valentina, I am going to come to Italy and make your dress myself. How dare you have your child before you are married. What would your grandparents think?" She scoffs, and I try my hardest to keep my tears in.

"MADRE!! Es suficiente" (That's enough) Mateo shouts, and Madre shuts her mouth.

"That is fine Val, Let us know when you have a date set", Mateo smiles, and I nod.

"Thank you, Mateo, and I'm sorry, Mother" I smile, and I end facetime. I closed my laptop, and I let the tears fall. I can't believe she said that. Out of all the things she could've said, she had to say that. I hear a knock at the door, and Cenia walks in.

"Are you okay?" She smiles lightly.

"No, Madre practically said that it is a shame to the family that I am having a child before I am married", I cried, and she pulled me into her.

"Don't let her words get you down. She said those things out of anger, and I'm sure Mateo would deal with her if you told him," Cenia says soothingly as we hug.

"He was there when she said it. He was livid," I said, wiping my tears away.

"Well then, you have nothing to worry about" She smiled, and I nodded. Going onto my knees to get me up. Wow, are we going to have one big boy? I stand up, and Cenia shakes her head.

"Why don't we go get ice cream, and then we can watch movies?" She smiled, and I nodded.

"I would never turn that offer down", I laughed, and we made our way to the car. With that, I get a text, and it's from Mateo.

Madre is sorry; she understands. Don't let it get you down; keep safe little sis! - Mateo x

I smiled at the text as I got into the car, and we drove down to the store. We arrived at the supermarket and went straight for the frozen aisle. We grabbed 4 tubs of B&J ice cream (Ben & Jerry's) before paying. Then, we made our way back to the house just in time for Dante coming in.

"You went to the store without any guards! Diego could be following please, please take guards with you when you go out!!" He argues, and I scoff but nod. I am a trained assassin, but I can't get caught with my son in my tummy.

"Okay, I will" I looked down, and Dante smiles, kissing me deeply on my lips.

"I would like you to meet a business partner," He says into my ear, and I know he is in business mode.

"Mr Lickoysis, this is my Fiance Valentina," Dante says, showing me off.

"Nice to meet you," The guy says and shakes my hand; Mr lickoysis was very smartly dressed. His blonde hair was wiped back into a gel mush that held it there. He had intelligent shoes on.

"When are you due?" he smiles, looking at my belly.

"In a couple of weeks", I smile, and I rub my belly as Dante wraps an arm around my waist.

"How I miss my boys being babies again", Mr Lickoysis laughs; he's a father.

"Shall we?" Dante says and kisses me on the forehead.

"Don't go into labour while I'm gone. I need this deal" He laughs with his eyes wide.

"Don't tell me that, tell your son" I laugh, and he crouches down and whispers to my belly and kisses it. Then, he leaves to catch up with Mr Lickoysis. I make my way back to Cenia in the cinema room. She has '10 things I hate about you' ready to play, and I excitedly sit down to watch.

After it finished, we watched Dirty Dancing, Ghost (Which had us crying), 13 going on 30. Halfway through Ghost, the maids brought us dinner. We were just finishing 13, going on 30 when Camilla and Lucia joined and were adamant about watching The Notebook. We obviously cried at the whole movie and decided to watch Mamma Mia.

"For one night and one night only...It's DONNA AND THE DYNAMOS!!" I shout, and the girls start singing.

"Super trouper, beams are gonna blind me..." and they kept singing, and we all did the dance to it, which made us giggle.

"Shining like the sun (Sup-p-per troup-p-per)..." Camilla sang, and we all laughed. Then, we sat back down to watch the movie, and after a while, it got to my favourite song.

"You know what I mean", I sing.

"VOULEZ-VOUS" we all shout.

"Ah-ha", Lucia sings, and we all form a circle, and we start walking around in it. I feel a kick, and then I think I think it again.

"I think my baby boy likes this song" I laugh, and they all stop to put their hands on my stomach.

"Wait.." I say, and then they feel the kick and all giggle.

"Hello! In there!" A slightly drunk Cenia says, and I giggle as she tries to speak through my skin. The movie played on, and my eyes kept shutting, but I immediately opened them for me to repeat what I had just done. That's when I fell asleep during the part of the wedding. I felt hands slip under me and carry me, but I shrugged it off. I woke up in my bed tucked under the covers with a sleeping Dante at my side. After staring at him like a creep for 5 minutes, I decided to go back to sleep.

- Next morning -

Our third baby scan. Dante woke me up at 10, and our scan was at 11. He throws me a pair of leggings and his jumper before I struggle to put on my shoes as he helps me, tying my laces. He kisses me on the lips before dragging me out of the house and into the car. I'm so tired, and a baby scan at 11 in the morning is not necessary at all!

"Amore, it's only a half-hour appointment; we'll be home before you know it," he says as he holds onto my hand and rubs his thumb over my knuckles.

We make it to the hospital, and Dante helps me out of the car. We go straight into the room, and the nurse is there waiting for us.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Lombardi, how are we doing today?" She asks, and I groan as I lay down.

"We're fine", Dante chuckles as he helps me get comfortable.

"My guesses is that Valentina has had enough of pregnancy?" The nurse chuckles, getting her appliances ready for the scan. I nod so fast, breathing heavily as I'm carrying this big boy on my stomach.

"Let's take a look," the nurse says, and I roll up my t-shirt, showing my bump as she applies the cold liquid on it, making me wince.

"Sorry, it's cold", the nurse chuckles, and I smile. She starts to scan around the area, pressing down the appliance on my lower stomach and stops when it shows a baby.

"There," she points to an outline of my baby boy. I look at it in awe.

"It's healthy and completely on its way for the delivery; you may feel it turn now and then. It's because you are nearly at the end," the nurse told us, and I nodded as she left to get the photo of the scan. I couldn't be happier. Dante kisses my forehead as I clean myself up and get up to go. The nurse sends us off with the scan photo, and I look at it. He's so tiny. We returned to the house, and people gathered around looking at the picture. I can't wait for him to be born.

———————-

When is this baby coming out?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 684 15
"You're just as pathetic as your deceased father!" He said with his hand now around my throat. I rolled my eyes, as if I give a fuck. "If you keep ro...
107K 2.1K 38
When mafia princess Caterina is thrust into an arranged marriage with the enemy, Lex Valentino, she makes a dangerous plan to take his family down fr...
97.8K 2.5K 39
Ever since childhood, Baby has belonged to someone, Always watching, protecting, longing after her, she just never noticed Valentina Garcia, known to...
5.4M 85.4K 58
"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮." Lonzo Mattia doesn't like strangers. Wh...