My Sweet and Possessive Man

By DeviMariaUlfa

Lyra Sui grew to be a wonderful 24-year-old woman with her dream job to be a fashion stylist in a girl group... More

My Sweet and Possessive Man
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Announcement!

Chapter Eight

77 2 0
By DeviMariaUlfa

"Most of all, I hate you because I think of you. Often. It's disgusting, and I can't stop."
― Holly Black 

--------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Lyra rushed out of Ken's office. She felt her chest pounding like a war drum. Outside Ken's room, before entering the elevator to get down to lobby, Lyra paused because she saw another man whose face was very similar to Ken. 

Because Lyra could not stand the strange feeling after made out with Ken, Lyra went straight into the open elevator. Ari's voice came from behind calling Lyra's name, but Lyra didn't want those men to see Lyra's red face, because it would be very embarrassing, and those men would know what Lyra was doing in Ken's office.

After arriving at the lobby, Lyra immediately stopped a taxi in front of the Wood Inc. building. Luckily today was Monday, the Jakarta theater46 was off on Monday, so Lyra could go straight home and calm herself down. 

While in the taxi on the way to the apartment, Lyra found her hair tangled like it was blown by the breeze. Lyra still felt ashamed, even to herself. How could she not be able to control her own lust in front of a man? 

Moreover, the man was Keano Wood!

***

"Bring Adrian in."

Two seconds later, Ken's office door was knocked, then Adrian entered with a happy smile.

"How are you, my little brother?" Said, Adrian.

"Since when did you arrived in Indonesia? Aren't you busy in London?" Ken replied with an indifferent sour face while returning to his chair.

"Well... well... you should answer my question. How are you, brother?" Teased Adrian, but because Ken was not interested in Adrian's small talk, Ken immediately looked away.

"Dude, don't be too ignorant! This is your own brother. I just arrived here last night, and I went straight to mom's house," Adrian explained.

"I see," Ken replied indifferently.

"By the way, who was that beautiful woman before? New toy, huh?" Asked Adrian.

"Watch your mouth, and stay away from her." Ken looked at Adrian with grim.

"Oh my God, Ken. Chill out, man! So far, you have only changed partners to escape from your puppy love, right? so I was just asking." Adrian explained.

"You're very annoying. What business do you have to come here? If you come here just to bother me, you have wasted my time." Explained Ken with fierce.

"Okay. I'm serious now. Wood's head office in London needs you." Adrian's face was getting serious now. Seeing Adrian's seriousness, Ken immediately focused his attention on Adrian.

"You are ruling the head office, it should be fine, right? I'm not going," Ken said.

"But I'm afraid you will have to go back. Whether it's temporary, or permanent. It's really urgent." Adrian answered. "Besides, Jane Adams was asking for you. A lot. I got dizzy to hear her babble." Adrian added.

"I have nothing to do with Jane," Ken replied.

Damn it! I'm almost getting Lyra back, but do I have to go back to London? Ken muttered to himself.

"Well, I think you will be dealing with Jane, because her father, Scott Adams is asking for a contract extension with our company under your control, not me. My pride hurts, but considering that Jane will take over the project, I'm not complaining anymore, because she's really into you. I'm just dizzy to breathe the same air as that psycho girl," Adrian explained.

Jane. Again. 

If it was not for the contract of cooperation between Adams Inc. and Wood Inc., three years ago, Ken would never have agreed to accompany that crazy woman. For the sake of a fantastic contract deal with Adams Inc., Adrian proposed Ken to accompany Jane to give the "boyfriend fantasy" that Jane coveted. 

And now, even though Ken had moved to Indonesia for two years and opened a Wood Inc. branch in Indonesia, Jane was still obsessed and chasing after Ken.

Imagine Jane's craziness when the last time Ken met that crazy girl, at the PJ Club the night before Ken met Lyra. That crazy girl turned out to be following Ken to Indonesia and immediately came to Ken who was relaxing at the bar table at PJ Club. 

Just when Ken wanted to order a drink, Ken saw Jane coming and started to flirt Ken. For a moment Ken couldn't believe that crazy girl could come all the way from London to see him. 

After that, Ken told Ari to investigate, it turned out that Jane came to Indonesia to transit after her business trip to Australia. Luckily, Ken was able to escape immediately from the club. Just remembering that incident made Ken shudder.

Ken is well-known among businesspeople that he liked to change his partners, at least three or four times a year, but for the sake of the contract between Adams Inc. and Wood Inc., Ken was forced to agree to be Jane's boyfriend for a year. 

But that year was a hell year for Ken. But fortunately one year later, Ken moved to Indonesia because, after the age of 17, Ken chose to become an Indonesian citizen according to his father's plan, so that the Wood Inc business could easily establish a branch in Indonesia.

"You know that I will launch 'Summer's Love' next month, right? I'm gonna be fucking busy with the campaign. So I'm not going to that shits of Adams. I will call Scott to explain because the business of the head office has been fully held by you," Ken protested, irritated that he had to deal again with Adams, especially Jane. 

It was still not bad if Ken only deals with Scott, but now the project was delegated to Jane. Well, the end of the world.

"It seems useless, I've explained to Scott about your condition. But it seems like the one who is really desperate and wants you to handle this project is Jane. I beg you to be careful about your decision. I know you are good at taking chances, but don't let your decision harm the company," explained Adrian again.

Ken exhaled his deepest breath, as he began searching for Scott Adams contacts on his phone.

"I know. I will try to discuss this with Scott," Ken said, rolling his eyes.

"Well brother, while I'm in Indonesia, what if we have fun tonight? I really miss the food here," Adrian asked.

"Can't tonight, dude. I have a business," Ken said.

"With that previous woman? She came out of your room with a face as red as a boiled lobster. Are you sure you didn't do anything here with her? Smells fishy, you know," Adrian asked idly, laughing loudly. 

Ken was seen turning his face in the other direction while acting awkwardly and clearing his throat.

"Shut up!" Ken ordered.

"Well, I'm not surprised. Your history was changing partners, so..." Adrian's laughter stopped. 

"Oops look at the time now. I have an appointment with a friend, see you later bro," Only halfway Adrian will come out of Ken's room, Adrian then turned back to Ken.

"Ken, dad will touch down in Indonesia tomorrow night, and Friday night he asked mom and us for dinner with his old friend. So clear your schedule," Adrian explained, then he turned around again and disappeared from Ken's room.

Ken sighed and rubbed his face again. 

Father returned to Indonesia, it would be very troublesome because Ken would surely be flooded with many questions about the company, his life, especially about his future wife.

Hopefully, father's return is not for strange reasons, such as matchmaking. Ken muttered to himself.

***

Hi, my luvs! Here is an update of chapter eight!

I know this chapter is very short, I am sorry. This week I got cold and I had to bed rest for three days, so I rushed to write this chapter D-1 before Friday, to stay consistent to update.

I hope you like this! See you next Friday! (If possible, I will post next chapter before Friday xD)

So please help me by press the vote button!

Thank you!! <3

August 8, 2019.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 4.9K 42
"You will tell me everything I want to know beautiful," He whispered and bit the soft flesh near my neck. "Go fuck yourself," I said in a breathy vo...
1M 27.4K 47
Written when I was 16, practically cringy and dumb so read at your own risk (Part 1) He stood there in his tall and intimidating glory cowering my 5...
16.1K 808 42
"How about we stop with the games Stella? You want me just as much as I want you." His voice was low as he continued to tease me with his lips. I sh...
1.8M 52.3K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...