Arshi Drabbles ✔

By polymath_land

Published on 21 May 2019 drabbles on arshi More

Don't You Dare-1
Don't you dare-2
Don't you dare-Last part
I Love You too......LaadGoverner
Khushi ki khushi
I will not bow down
Reality Check
Reality Check-Last
Time flies away but never return back
Regret & Reborn
Green Monster
Ae Dil hai Mushkil
Is it a Happy birthday ?
Destiny is a play*Updated*
SHE
SHE - last
You don't have a Right
I trust you
I trust you - Continuation
I lost my heart
I lost my heart-Continuation
I lost my heart-The End(trailer)
I lost my heart- The End
It's all about love-trailer
Burning heart - 1
Burning heart - 2
Teaser:Burning heart -3
triler-Burning heart - last shot(1)
trailer - burning heart (last)
Burning Heart - last part
I Hate You! (Teaser)
I Hate You!
Addiction!(trailer)
Addiction!
Heart to Heart(trailer)
Heart to Heart
Mistake!(trailer)
Mistake!
Mistake-2
Mistake-3
Mistake - 4
eBook
Drabble (Book 2)

I trust you-The End

2.4K 196 56
By polymath_land

She is happy.Yeah!She is Very happy.
She is very happy looking at her brother supporting his wife.
Tears came out from her eyes looking at her brother who is now embracing kushi in his arms and consoling her with his soothing  words as she is shedding tears of hurt.

At last,here is result of her drama.Yes,it was an act.It was a drama she did to make Arnav react to the happenings around him.She from the start noticed  happenings in and around the house.She noticed how that child Aarav is behaving as if he owns the mansion.She didn't like the way he behaves with elders,disrespecting them especially with kushi as if she is her enemy while she is the only one who gave him the shelter while they should live on the roads.

She noticed how Manorama started comparing Aarav with Arnav and that was in front of Arnav's Wife.How can a women tolerate when someone compares another women's child with  her husband's child?She remembered how insecure she was even though she hid it when her ex - husband who is nothing but a fraud Shyam's name and profession as Same as of kushi's fiance but she shrugged it of as it's just a insecurity of her,Which is nothing but a foolishness o f her part.Only if she was brave enough to accept the insecurity and dig out the truth from the deep hollow,her Sister - in - law's life and her own weren't be messed up,even though they are in good terms with their life right now.But looking at Aarav who is just so similar to Arnav and having the comparison of both in front of a wife would definitely plants a insecure feeling.She noticed that  her brother is very much engrossed in work and even after he was home,he would work with sheetal and he doesn't react to anything that happens around him.She is frustrated with her brother that he is ignoring a very sensitive topic.She don't want another Anjali jha in her house.That doesn't mean she doubts her chotte.No.Never.She know that her brother is not like their so called father.He even hates the name of his father then how can he play with a girl's life just like their father did while he just hates him to the core that sometimes she fears that Arnav would destroy himself reasoning that her mother murderer's blood is circulating in his body.Thanks to the Angel in his life because of whom the negativity,the past and bad phase of his life is cured with that Angel's love.

But is the Angel is happy?
She know that her brother is happy that he got his love,his kushi and that contentment stops there itself with kushi belonging to her brother.He is just happy that he got his happiness but he didn't care to analyse the reason for his happiness.The reason is meant to be cherished and loved where her brother with his Contentment just ignoring the reason itself .No,she never said that her brother is ignoring her SIL physically or emotionally.She just said that her brother is ignoring the understanding and communication of the emotions between the both of them which is needed for every relationship.
She even noticed how aloof kushi becomes whenever sheetal is around them.

Aarav introducing himself as ASR where her mother's last name is Kapoor,ASR and Kapoor doesn't match.Is it?She noticed sheetal being active more than necessary when Arnav or Kushi is around them.She don't want her brother and SIL married life to get destroyed.So,she did what was the best for both of them.She gathered the information about Sheetal from PI through Aman obvious to Arnav or Akash.The report itself shocked her to the core.Aarav being adopted and sheetal not being in US and further details of training session,being ex-girl friend of Arnav blown off her fuse.She could have told her brother everything

Yes,she could have stopped everyone from comparing the both Aarav and Arnav and she could have supported Kushi.But is it her right to stand for her SIL when her SIL's husband is busy in ignoring the happenings around him,mostly the turmoil in his wife's heart & mind?Will it help in building a stronger relationship between both the husband and wife when a third person enters and solves the issue between the couple?No.A relationship will become stronger when there will be no third person yet a force between them.She don't mind becoming a invisible force between the couple if it worth the smile on her SIL and brother's eyes.

Yes,she could have told Arnav everything about sheetal as soon as she got to know about her but this will just introduce a guilty feeling in her brothers heart thinking that he couldn't able to understand his wife's turmoil and the endanger awaiting his wife & their relationship.So,she did what felt right at that moment.She knows how her brother behaves when he is guilty.So she just became a force which will make her brother and SIL relationship stronger.

Realising her/his soulmate turmoil by his/her own will,will make the bonding,Understanding and Communication level between the couple more than stronger.Invisible force was all that was needed between them and she became the source of it.She started acting comparing Aarav with Arnav in front of Arnav,she started getting close with sheetal making sure she doesn't hurt kushi in any way.There is a saying that keeping enemy near them is the safest place in the world.She just applied it.But she doesn't got any reaction from Arnav instead Kushi did DNA paternity test which come out to be negative.She got to look at their argument.She thought Kushi would ask Arnav directly,confront him as kushi was known as feisty and brave who can tame the only ASR but she got the reverse reaction.In other case,she also wanted the same reaction from Kushi.She wanted a feisty and brave kushi who was lost somewhere.

She didn't know that kushi was hurt as she was concentrating on sheetal who was very close to Arnav.After knowing that kushi was hurt ,she is guilty.But instead she thought to turn the situation into her favour,So she scolded kushi expecting again a feisty kushi back but all her action went into vain.

In other way,Kushi getting hurt had done a favour to her because in a way it bought Arnav out of his reverie and made him realise the worth of Kushi's tears & her happiness.

The DNA report which arrived just now is done by her.She wanted a reaction from Arnav after their argument as she observed Arnav ignoring kushi before and it arrived now but the parcel of pictures is not done by her and she is sure who is behind that.

She acted as she was going to slap kushi to know Arnav's reaction and she is happy with her brothers reaction.

She eyed sheetal who is smirking right now.

That's when the reverie around them broke and police entered the mansion along with the witness.In a fraction of minutes,Sheetal's true colours were out and she is very happy with the revelation.

As soon as the truth was out,her drama was out,sheetal was rewarded with a slap from Arnav ,Manorama,Devyani.NK have the proof that the photos were fake as soon as his eyes laid on them as he is a  photographer,he know which is fake and real.Sheetal admitted her plan of taking away the property marrying Arnav as she was in debt not seeing any way to escape.

All this while,Kushi stood numb with no expression.Arnav looking at her numb form & shake her  breaking kushi's reverie.

Everything was replayed like a movie in her mind and she just went to sheetal and started pulling her hairs slapping her left and right.Everyone witnessed a feisty kushi & maha kali at that time.

After the dispersal of Sheetal,Shantivan was silent.

Arnav asked Anjali a question which kept revolving around his head.

"Why didn't you told me anything when you are aware of sheetal's True colour di?",asked Arnav to which Anjali just smiled.

" I just wanted to become a invisible force even though I'm not fully successful but I'm the winner at last because what I wanted was the only result I got at last.",Said Anjali and smiled at him and Kushi as well where kushi and Arnav looked at her as if she is grown horns.

Arnav didn't wanted to apologise to Anjali as he raised his voice against her sometime before because he know that whatever he did was correct and he didn't regret a  bit of it and apologising clearly states that he's regret which he don't want.

Kushi on the other side pouted which was noticed by Arnav and when he asked the reason.He heard her say

"I wanted to punish sheetal but she escaped with police and I even got to know about the morphed photos when I lifted her call."

Another truth from Kushi's pov is out now.she said she went to gather the proofs of morphed photos with the help of the man who called sheetal.

Arnav promised her that he will buy a Broom stick for her and will take her to the police station.She accepted his offer even though she was angry as he neglected her but after witnessing him hitting sheetal,standing for her made her heart swell in pride and happiness yet she is bit guilty to did DNA test going behind his back.But she realised that being guilty will disturb their relationship.So,she smiled at him accepting his offer that doesn't mean she is not going to punish him,she will and that punishment will be crazy just like her exact opposite to Arnav's nature & went back to their room with a naughty mind.

That's it!

How was the update?

Satisfied?

Want more of this shot?
If yes,Let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 4.8K 22
"Truth behind the Layer needs a Layer to remove the Layer, the Layer which successfully masked the truth. " Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gup...
11.9K 1.8K 7
Arshi story can be read as standalone. cover pic credit : @polymath_land
169K 11K 45
An Arshi fanfiction. Her Buaji used to call her 'Titaliya'. A butterfly. Finally, Khushi's metamorphosed. I got the picture from Sanaya Irani's inst...