Healing Her

Od _Happyilyeverafter

#1 in husbandandwife 2020 #1 in September 2019 #8 in kindness (12/09/19) Inaya was a girl full of life and al... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 9

3.2K 154 15
Od _Happyilyeverafter

           Dedicated to saher344

YASIN

When we reached Canada, Ray was already there waiting for us. When did you come Ray? I asked

I came a day before, to check out if everything was alright here.. with the staying and all..

So where are you staying? I asked

Right next door to yours, that way I can keep an eye on you and would be able to help you guys. Which was Arman's plan, He replied.

Oh Hii I am Ray.. You are his wife? He gave his hand to Inaya.

Hello! I'm Inaya and I'm sorry I don't shake hands with non maharams.

Non-maharams? He looked bit surprised.

I laughed and said she meant guys whom she doesn't know, though Ray was Muslim, he did not know much.. As his dad was Muslim and his mom was Christian.

When we reached home.. Ray helped us with the luggage and I saw Inaya talking to someone on the phone.

Your lucky dude! You got a beautiful wife huh? Ray whispered in my ears.

Shut up Man! I stared at him and thought maybe I am? Sure she is so beautiful I thought looking at her...
I

went to ask Inaya what she would like to eat for lunch.

Daam yar Em, his secretary is so dashing?! I took a picture of him I will send you, I heard her talking to someone.

What the hell? Is he even dashing? Why is she interested in him? She is married to me.. I dont like this, its was frustrating me..

Furious I came to Ray and told him, Ray can go now I can take care of everything here!

It's okay let me help, I have nothing to do anyway. He shrugged and tried to fix the television.

I told you to go Man! Get out, I almost screamed.

Dude! What's wrong with you? Why are so tensed? He asked looking at me confused.

Can you just go? I shouted.

Okay fine Man! I'm leaving, Call me when you need me. He murmured, what's wrong with this dude? He looked fine few minutes before? And He walked away.

After sometime Inaya came and asked where is your secretary? Did he already leave? I made coffee for both of you? She said while looking around.

I stared at her, I wanted to shout at her.. but I just got up and walked to my room. Just great now she is making coffee for him? I sighed.

                         *****
INAYA

I liked Ray and I was sure that Em would like him too.. I told Em that I just found a guy, whom she would love. I told her I would send her photo of Ray. When she saw him she liked him too, so I was thinking to know if Ray was single or not. So I would ask him his hand for my bestfriend.

I wanted to know more about him, I thought I would ask about him to Yasin later. After dinner I went to room and noticed that there was no sofa. Yasin came in and said I would sleep in the living room, you can sleep here.

No.. Wait I mumbled.

He turned and I told him that we both would use seperate room, we would be more comfortable. He nodded and I went to the other room, which was right next to this room.

I dint off the lights and tried to sleep, I always used to sleep with Riyadh or Mom. I don't like sleeping alone, or more like I am scared of sleeping alone. I dint wanted him to know. So when the lights where on, I wouldn't mind.. After writing my notebook, I fell asleep shortly.

                         *****
YASIN

I was sleeping and Mohammed called me, is she alright? He asked worriedly? I thought if I tell him, we were sleeping in seperate room, he would be so pissed.

So I said, yes man! Don't you sleep? Why are you still awake? I asked.

No it's just, I had work to do and I wanted to call you and ask, if everything is alright.

Don't worry man! Everything is fine here, I said and thought except that your sister is now interested in my secretary and doesn't want to share a room with me.

Okay Yasin.. Sorry to disturb you, I hope you take care of my sister.

After hanging up the call, I thought I should check on her and when I went to her room, the lights were on. I thought she forgot it and switcted off the lights and I walked towards her, she was sleeping calmly, few straids of her hair was covering her face, I slowly tugged her hair behind her ears. When I told her I will go and sleep in the living room she replied wait and I was feeling happy inside that she wanted me to sleep next to her.. What were you even thinking Yasin? She wanting to sleep next to me will be a miracle.. I thought and waited for few minutes and then I went back to my room.

Next day, I woke up and made breakfast. I made eggs, cheese sandwich and orange juice, she came and asked? Do you know to cook?

I know you don't know to cook.. So I thought I would make some breakfast, I winked.

She looked shy and tasted cheese sandwich and smiled.. you can cook forever, I won't mind.

I smiled and looked at her, she was all dressed up as if she was going somewhere. I couldn't help but stare at her, she was wearing a little make up too, her cheeks were looking so soft.. I wanted to pinch her chubby cheeks, stop thinking about her Yasin.. I warned myself.

Going somewhere? I asked

Yes! Searching for a job, she smiled.

What do you mean? I don't think it's a good idea. Are you even familiar with this place.. I asked.

Your secretary might help me wouldn't he? Don't worry.. Besides did you forget our contract? Letting eachother do whatever we want. She said Reminding me one of the rules of our contract.

I will take you myself, I said annoyed as she wanted Ray's help.

Why would you take me? She questioned.

Don't forget.. I'm your husband for a year, I smirked.

She was quite and then asked me, what about your work?

Ray would take care of it, I don't have any important work until evening.

I would not want to disturb you, She muttered.

Come on let's go! I told her and grabbed her wrist.

What about breakfast? She asked.

I'm not hungry anymore, I said and she took a sandwich and she put it in my mouth making my eyes widened.

I guess you would have to eat it, “It is not permissible to throw the food in the garbage. Doing so is considered as disregard for the blessings of Allah and a failure to comply with His orders.” she stated.

I took the sandwich in my hand and ate it slowly in the car, so what kind of job are you searching for.. I asked her.

I don't know, a job which can give me some money?

Do you need money? I questioned.

No! Not really, but I would not want to just live freely with you.

Your my wife? How can you even say like that? Some how what she said bothered me.. I wanted to say but I instead asked her, what about the online course you were talking to Zara?

Oh that I just said it! I completed my course a year ago. I always wanted to work because, she hesitated and suddenly tears were rolling down her soft cheeks.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

31K 2.4K 45
NOTE : It's a sequel to "Lost" and cannot be read as a standalone. ● ♡ ● "Are there any stars?" She inqui...
95.4K 7K 11
Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearning we all go through is invisible to oth...
13.2K 1.4K 58
For mature eyes only 18+ Tw: covid 19, death, sexual violence This is the sequel of "Stay" but can be read as a stand alone. Fiza looked up at her h...
284K 8.3K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...