i was made for loving you (Br...

By zoeyMares

kiss was a normal band for Eric Carr and Bruce Kulick, but, Eric starts to develop feelings for Bruce. But wh... More

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
AN
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

chapter 2

254 3 0
By zoeyMares

Bruce POV June 8th 1991

I woke up to our driver telling us that we had arrived. Eric was still asleep. His head was on my side while his hand rested on my lower stomach. I smiled.

"Eric we have to get out of the car." I said softly as i shook him and stroked his waist. He really is beautiful.

I will admit it. I do have a huge crush on Eric. He's sexy, smary, incredibly talented, and a good person. I mean, whats not to love about this beautiful and intelligent man? He's everything I've ever wanted out of a person. I just wanna kiss him. Im sure his lips are softer than butter.

"Hey. Eric." I said a little louder but in the same soft tone. He stirred a bit and then slowly opened his eyes.

"Hi bruce." Eric said.

"Hi Eric." I said as i stroked his lower abdomen. He was still half asleep so i decided to carry him. There was only two rooms so Eric and i had to share a bed.

I picked him up and carried him bridal style into the hotel and up the stairs into our bedroom. I put Eric down for a minute and held him close as i struggled to find the room key. I found it and opened up the door. I picked Eric up again and carried him to the bed. I then carefully set him down and stripped him down to his boxers for him. I then did the same and climbed in the bed. I then fell asleep and drempt about Eric.

*start of dream*

I wrapped my arms around Eric and found myself accidentally spooning him. He grinded himself into me so i went a bit harder. He moaned a bit. I became uncomfortably hard in my boxers so i spooned him much harder. He moaned loudly.

"Harder." Eric whispered. I grunted as my breath hitched.

"Eric. Fuck." I whispered.

*end of dream*

I woke up feeling the best i have in a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
440K 11K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
204K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...