Mini stories

By Salted_lemons2

This is going to be a book that has random stories that I write. There's not really much to say... So I hope... More

A Short Story By Kenzie
A Big Scary Clown By: Kenzie
vsco poem
SleepZone
Goodnight
Dentist
:)
Meow
The girl trapped in a drawing
The Bark
Dollhouse
Oh, Rocio.
The Hole in the Wall
Miniature Pony
Chalkboard
Mediums

The Evil Corn

19 2 0
By Salted_lemons2

~This is a story about my friend's fear and why she fears it. It may be weird. This is not why she puked it up either, I just created a story from it, so no one come at me. And I will change her name for privacy reasons. I don't now how corn is done, either, so this probably not how they cook and disinfect corn.~

Hi, Emma, i'm the corn that you puked up in kindergarten. Let me tell you why I made you puke. 

Well, it all started when I was picked form my shuck. I took a long ride to a place called the "pasteurizer." It was painful, I was picked off my cob and put into a machine that sprayed burning chemicals onto me. I got scared and released chemicals from myself. I started feeling bad. Turns out, the disinfectant and my chemicals mixed and caused something known as food poisoning.   

Well, I went to this place called "school" and I was put into a pot with hot water and I became a little better, but I wasn't in long enough to fully cook, which meant I was still sick. I was put into a metal basket and after what seemed like hours, I was put onto a plastic tray. 

I felt bad for you to eat me, but if you didn't, I would make a hog or pig sick, and I didn't want that. Anyway, I'm sorry I made you sick, but you're fine now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1K 40
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
14.2K 550 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
21.7K 1.8K 39
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
45.7K 5.8K 17
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...